What's new

OT III QUIZ

I believe belief in ghosts, demons entities are the most widespread religious beliefs.
The new testament is full of stories of excorcisms, Christians still perform them,
my father a priest was an excorcist. Most christians would never have heard of OT 3.
Yes Terril, mental illness is not a new phenomenon, it existed long before the Bible was written.

Now we have a better understanding of it, but it doesn't stop conmen from cashing in on it

[video=youtube;qIiIsDIkDtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIiIsDIkDtg[/video]

[video=youtube;5z4B5BYbjf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z4B5BYbjf8[/video]

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

The Xenu story "body thetans" and Nots auditing has come in for much
ridicule
. Here.I’d like to put aside the Xenu storyetween Nots and the
excorcising of,perhaps class that as
mythology

-snip-

Yes, it deserves to be ridiculed, and the "level" is, itself, an ill advised trip into the head of the founder of Scientology.

Most people don't want to live inside of Hubbard's head. Contrary to what you and other Scientology Zoners believe, the inside of Hubbard's head in not the universe.

Asserting that "you'd like to put aside the Xenu story" is weasel wording, as you actively encourage others to "do" OT 3.

And "Incident 2" of OT 3 is not a "myth." That 'Incident 2" is a "myth" is a PR line used by the CofS through its paid and corrupt "religious experts"/mouthpieces. It's used along with other PR lines, such as, "It's a metaphor," "an analogy," "an allegory," and even the original instruction by Hubbard, for handling amused "homo saps" who had been exposed to his Implant-ology 'What to Audit'/'History of Man' book of 1952: "Tell them it's only fantasy."

"Incident 2," which has caused so much ridicule, is an INCIDENT: "time, place, form, and event," authoritatively told to grateful disciples by their guru, "Source," and savior of the galaxy, L. Ron Hubbard, that must be "duplicated" to bring about an "as-isness," and ensure that they'll have a pleasant "next endless trillions."

But you must know that.

Your posts on this thread have been a continuous attempted PR handling.

The problem is that we "homo saps" are not falling for it, so you might as well give up.

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
Q1 9/10
Q2 5/10
and hell I never even made clear- everything I learned about OTIII I learned at xenu.net. So I guess you could say I got a free online education. Of course I did spend a ~$200k to get in sight of clear before running out of money and insanity. God we were weird!!!!!or at least I was!!!!

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
Yes, it deserves to be ridiculed, and the "level" is, itself, an ill advised trip into the head of the founder of Scientology.

Most people don't want to live inside of Hubbard's head. Contrary to what you and other Scientology Zoners believe, the inside of Hubbard's head in not the universe.

Asserting that "you'd like to put aside the Xenu story" is weasel wording, as you actively encourage others to "do" OT 3.

And "Incident 2" of OT 3 is not a "myth." That 'Incident 2" is a "myth" is a PR line used by the CofS through its paid and corrupt "religious experts"/mouthpieces. It's used along with other PR lines, such as, "It's a metaphor," "an analogy," "an allegory," and even the original instruction by Hubbard, for handling amused "homo saps" who had been exposed to his Implant-ology 'What to Audit'/'History of Man' book of 1952: "Tell them it's only fantasy."

"Incident 2," which has caused so much ridicule, is an INCIDENT: "time, place, form, and event," authoritatively told to grateful disciples by their guru, "Source," and savior of the galaxy, L. Ron Hubbard, that must be "duplicated" to bring about an "as-isness," and ensure that they'll have a pleasant "next endless trillions."

But you must know that.

The problem is that we "homo saps" are not falling for it, so you might as well give up.

This is Lawrence Wrights hypothesis that OT levels are an expensive trip into the mental states and thinking of Hubbard. Ick!!!! Disgusting if one thinks about it. On the same level as having sex with that perverted soul!

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
I tend to think of it as being of varied usefulness. For some combinations of PC and auditor it probably helps the PC find unknown mental associations and for some combinations of PC and auditor it gets in the way at best and can be potentially detrimental.

When doing things like the OT3 material, however, many people have reported seeing the meter react as LRH says it should which means there is some phenomenon going on that we don't totally understand. It could be that people get those readings because they expect to (or expect not to), it could be that mental repetition of any random stories produce the same results, it could be that one sees these phenomenon only when going through a story that is archetypal. The only way to really know as far as I am aware is to conduct research.
Lie dectors have under gone such randomized trials- however the problem with these machines is how the technician preps, questions and interprets the results. Thus they are not flawless and, in fact csnnot be used as the only or even primary evidence in a case- but are simply another piece of evidence. And lie detectors are a much more sophisticated tool than the emeter.

Yet CO$ build an entire structure around the results of the emeter. Something happens- but what and why? It is a tool to seduce, subjugate and control in that order. Probably one of the worst things to be incorporated by Hubbard into his cult.

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
I wonder if someone could construct a good Greek word for "knowing how to make a guess about something and then insist that it is true"

For any greek scholars here we only need to translate the english word BULLSHIT to come up with the proper Greek term!!!!!

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I...
- was never in
- am not native English speaking. (AFAIK OT3 is only available in English.)
- never REALLY read OT3 because I always thought it was jibberish to begin with

So I was SHOCKED to see how I did:

Quiz I 8/10
Quiz II 4/10

:omg:

I should go get a life... :biggrin:

Terril park

Sponsor

But you must know that.

I said:-

. "Here.I’d like to put aside the Xenu story, perhaps class that as
mythology, ,and look at the relationship between Nots and the
excorcising of demons as presented in the Gospels."

You reproduce this as :-

"The Xenu story "body thetans" and Nots auditing has come in for much
ridicule
mythology"

My purpose was to draw parallels between Christian Excorcism and
Scn excorcism

You Misquoted, made it ungramatical, created bad spelling and
incomplete spelling and pushing 2 words into 1. This seems to be so you could say I was using weasel wording and doing PR handling.

CO$ has yet to make any sensible communication about OT 3, and that has nothing to do with me.

As you know my years of trying to figure out what was going on with OT 3
was resolved by treating it as LRH described~ a story~ and the materials of PAB 12. And as I have said many times I don't believe the story and have done OT 3 twice.

I like Paul don't believe the story but have experienced it working excellently
for myself, have seen it work excellently for many others.

I have stated words to that effect many times. You are the one who is doing the PR handling by attributing motives I do not have and in effect calling me a liar!

You are unable to hear anything positive about OT 3 without calling it
"PR handling".

kate8024

-deleted-
You probably didn't know gullible isn't in the dictionary either. Mimsey

Assuming by "the dictionary" you mean the "Technical Dictionary of Dianetics and Scientology" or the "Administrative Dictionary" (and why would you need any other?) then you are correct! It is not is either one.
There is a hot drawing in the Administrative Dictionary under the term "Halftone" though.

Assuming by "the dictionary" you mean the "Technical Dictionary of Dianetics and Scientology" or the "Administrative Dictionary" (and why would you need any other?) then you are correct! It is not is either one.
There is a hot drawing in the Administrative Dictionary under the term "Halftone" though.

Gee, I can't fool you. You must not have been a Scientologist. Mimsey

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

You Misquoted, made it ungramatical, created bad spelling and
incomplete spelling and pushing 2 words into 1.

-snip-

I did no such thing.

The text is exactly as you typed it, and the word "snip" above and below indicates that it's an excerpt. The entire post can easily be seen by clicking the horizontal arrows at the top right.

Below, in red is the exact same text, provided with the rest the PR oobleck you presented, snipped slightly, towards the end, to prevent PR oobleck overflow.

I believe belief in ghosts, demons entities are the most widespread religious beliefs.
The new testament is full of stories of excorcisms, Christians still perform them,
my father a priest was an excorcist. Most christians would never have heard of OT 3.

A little something I wrote quite a while ago.

NOTS AND THE BIBLE

ridicule
. Here.I’d like to put aside the Xenu story,perhaps class that as
mythology
, ,and look at the relationship between Nots and the
excorcising of demons as presented in the Gospels.
One point about the Bible is that it is as well as a religious
text,a historical document.Further an authorititive one in that there
are several accounts of the same person and events from multiple
sources.There are many references to exorcisms,including multiple
possession.

There is the question of what if any are the differences between
a demon and a "body thetan" or entity.They are both non material yet
alive in some way,both affect the possessee adversely in some way,both
can be gotten rid of by simple commands,
both can exist as multiples or clusters..Collectively they seem to have
troubled man throughout his existance.As far as I can see there is not
such a lot of difference.
Considering the Gospels have come down to us through many
versions,translations ect,none of which were contemporary with
Christ,there is remarkable similarity,
to Nots auditing,if that was also the original intention of Christ.

"In the evening at sundown,they would bring all the sick and demon
possessed to him……On such occasions he cured many people afflicted with
various diseases and drove out many demons." Mark 1-32.

"And summoning his 12 deciples he gave them authority to drive out
unclean spirits and to heal every disease and every ailment." Matthew
10-1

"And his reputation spread through the whole of Syria.They
brought him evertone who was ill,who suffered from any kind of disease
or was in intense pain,who was possessed,who was epileptic,or a
parylytic,and he cured them.Mathew
4-24.

These are a few examples. These show that driving out demons was a
separate
goal different to curing ,epilepsy,disease,paralysis,pain ect.This was
probably relieving the person with regard to mental or spiritual
issues.Councelling if you like
which is still practiced today in confessional and in exorcism.

CLUSTERS

In some instances multiple possession is encountered and
handled.This is parrallelled by the auditing of "clusters" on Nots.

"Mary,the one from Magdala,from whom seven Demons had taken
their leave…." Luke 8-2

"Jesus questioned him :"What is your name?"
"Legion" ,he said,because many demons had entered him.They kept
begging himnot to order them to depart into the abyss……and they
bargained with him to let them enter those pigs.And he agreed.Then the
demons came out of the fellow and entered the pigs…." Luke 8-30

"When an unclean spirit leaves a person,it wanders through
waterless places in search of a resting place.When it dosn’t find one
it says,I will go back to the home I left.It then returns,and finds and
finds it swept and refurbished.Next it goes out and brings back seven
other spirits more vile than itself,who enter and settle in there.So
that person ends up worse of than when he or she started." Luke 11 -24

It seems multiple possession was quite common.The last reference
seems to be giving an explanation of why that would be.It is also
parralel to the phenomena of having audited one of a cluster using
Nots ,there are several more entities who have the same
pictures,incidents copied among themselves.And they remain.

TEACHING

Christ actually taught his Deciples to also drive out demons. See
mathew 10-1 above.

Also see below Mark 9-38 , Jesus is called teacher.

"He called his 12 together and gave them power and authority over
all demons and to heal diseases." Luke 9-1

"He formed a group of twelve to be his companions,and to be sent out
to speak,and to have authority to drive out demons." Mark-14

-excessive PR oobleck snipped-

So those who wish to mock Nots,you get very close to mocking your
friends or your own tradition.
Religion generally,and Christianity in particular has been usurped
and taken over by Rulers governments and different factions.One well
known example being the Take over by Constantine,in 325 A.D ,who
instigated the Vote on whether God was
1 or 3,by a council of bishops at Niceae.
Thus some parts of the tradition are given prominence over others
at different times.I was very surprised at the very many refs.to
casting out of demons.I have
only quoted a fraction of them.Yet this tradition is not spoken much
about.
I was raised in Christian schools althiough I am not one.I was never
told much of this,in fact can remember nothing.

bb

Terril park

Sponsor
I did no such thing.

From post 42. Your post.

"Originally Posted by Terril park

-snip-

ridicule
mythology

-snip-"

Veda

Sponsor
As I stated, I did no such thing. I have no idea how several words from later in your post were transposed into a position earlier in the post. I assure you that it is not a conspiracy against Scientologists, so you needn't be concerned. Perhaps it has something to do with the dog's breakfast of a post you presented. In any event, as I already stated, anyone can see the original post easily enough. Below is the quote, in red:

ridicule
mythology, ,

IMO, it's irresponsible and dishonest to promote something such as OT 3, while systematically attempting to misrepresent it.

Terril park

Sponsor
As I stated, I did no such thing. I have no idea how several words from later in your post were transposed into a position earlier in the post. I assure you that it is not a conspiracy against Scientologists, so you needn't be concerned. Perhaps it has something to do with the dog's breakfast of a post you presented. In any event, as I already stated, anyone can see the original post easily enough. Below is the quote, in red:

ridicule
mythology, ,

IMO, it's irresponsible and dishonest to promote something such as OT 3, while systematically attempting to misrepresent it.

It was your post that got things twisted. Here you partially quote me correctly
and leave half out. Typical Veda. And claim no knowledge of what you did and blame me for your misquoting. I'm sure homo novis and homo saps can see you fucked up!

Again what I wrote:-

ridicule

Veda

Sponsor
It was your post that got things twisted. Here you partially quote me correctly
and leave half out. Typical Veda. And claim no knowledge of what you did and blame me for your misquoting. I'm sure homo novis and homo saps can see you fucked up!

Again what I wrote:-

ridicule

There was a glitch, but your badly written and formatted post didn't help.

My advice to you is to stop attempting to confuse and mislead others on the subject of OT 3.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I...
- was never in
- am not native English speaking. (AFAIK OT3 is only available in English.)
- never REALLY read OT3 because I always thought it was jibberish to begin with

So I was SHOCKED to see how I did:

Quiz I 8/10
Quiz II 4/10

:omg:

I should go get a life... :biggrin:
I got 10/10 and 10/10... I think I have more to be concerned about than you, Trev! :biggrin: