ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OT IX And X

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by mockingbird, Dec 23, 2015.

1. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

It amazes me that some people can get all the way to OT VIII yet they still have no idea they're being conned.

Surely when they were told they have to re-do Purif and Objectives it should have set off an alarm bell. Not to mention all the altering of the tech Miscavige has done.

I was Declared over 15 years ago for complaining that tech and policy were being squirrelled by RTC (and by implication Miscavige).

I reckon if Miscavige said to complete OT IX you have to give all your worldly goods to scientology and to complete OT X you have to kill yourself, most of these suckers would go along with it.

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

REASON: Because Scientologists have "knowingness". They have huge wins and write success stories about their "knowingness". Their "knowingness" helps ensure they know everything a Scientologist is supposed to know. Because of Scientologists' upstatness about knowing, Scientology validates and rewards them with free bonuses, such as un-knowingness (at no extra cost!) Thus, Scientologists are able to un-know bad things that are happening on this planet.

3. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

So, you've actually seen the IX and X materials then. :biggrin:

phenomanon likes this.
  4. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

It's frightening to think that people can get so zoned into the idea there are processes, built to bring about certain mental states, that can only be applied one way for everyone and any deviation will nullify or pervert the specific mental state.

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

6. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

I've just had a glance through an IAS Impact magazine from 1985.

It says that at an event held at Flag on the 17th November 1984 Commander Ray Mithoff briefed the public that as soon as there were 750 Solo Nots (OT VII) completions, OT VIII and IX would be available.

Another broken promise.

7. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

So THAT'S why he's in the Hole! He failed in his job! That's it, I'm sure.:biggrin:

Jack

8. mockingbird

mockingbird Silver Meritorious Patron

I think Mike Rinder was correct and we are not any closer to the release of OT IX and X then we were in 1986.

9. Gib

Gib Crusader

it's the same as it was from the beginning, create a mystery sandwich, and the same rhetoric of logos, pathos and ethos. Apparently Mr Potter knows all and a special briefing for he has ethos, pathos and logos. LOL

Yah right,

Mr Potter asks mystery questions.

10. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

I hope Davey makes up something that pisses off even more people... ;)

11. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

David Miscavige doesn't seem to have a lot of interest in the Tech per se; his main push has been on big ticket donations. It's not clear that the CofS has enough competent tech people to roll out the levels above VIII anyway; if Pilot was right; the bulk of the CofS's auditors (especially the higher level ones) were trained in the 60s and 70's and they're all getting older and older.

True, and I also wonder how many people start to get suspicious when (like you on the Purif, if I remember rightly) they're reluctant to write a success story and get told they have to write one anyway or get in Ethics trouble. As soon as that happens, they've given the game away because all the success stories they're going to see from then on will be suspect.

tesseract likes this.
  12. Really I had an excellent experience with an SHSBC Intern and had it packaged when we can-squeezed ♦ I would later ask several who had accomplished upper-level and was often told it is right in front of you •••• what I missed is because it was too-simple; I read all of it up to 8 and whatever and none of it really accomplishes any New Era much of anything ◘◘ I can do some really heady stuff that not even anyone here would believe and to it nearly every day and yes they had this question at attest would you want someone else to have the gains you have and that avoided a D/N on something I wanted to do anyway → it is the stuff of which dreams are spun ← it is not Cotton Candy

13. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

I am sorry to that the truth is that there is no such concept and behavior in $cientology called pedophilia.

The plain truth, is that an upstat($$$) $cientology is a being that may not be given any sanction for any wrong behavior..he has ethics protection for he is producing what the cult wants..$$$$ Thus, you don't bother an upstat person...

Thus, it the upstat person can't be wrong..and is an ethical being, in regard to the production, abviously the person being in a conflictual situation with this high productive $cientologist is the wrong one...especially when this faulty bein has no production stats, is not a valuable being, and rely to others to get shelter, food, and education...(downstat being..)

Thus, a small kid, or youth caught in an ''innapropriate'' situation involving ''sexual misconduct'' between adult and child, is the guilty one for:

1 the child is downstat(depend on others)
    2) has no ethics protection
    3) is PTS and pulled-it in
    4) as an old being knows exactly how seduction works
    5) thus is guilty of having exploited and corrupted an upstat adult

And must suffer up the coniditon, repair the dammagedone to the pedophile upstat scientologist's reputation , family etc...apologize... and puts his ethics in....

That is how it works..and tahtis how adults, authorities lets abused children to be abused and labelled the guilty one and ostracize them...

You may ask..OK but how about a baby????
    Same for babies, they are huge and old thetans is a small body.. they can seduce and emanate entheta pervert vibes and corrupt a theta being...

14. Is sorry to say that the truth is ♦ I counter your thesis just now on the Mike Rinder anti-social as my individual nature has me as the «huge and old thetans is a small body» given here which is correct though I would Americanize how the choice of words go

As 4 or 5 year old I see a person whom is not even born yet and go into some pervert stuff on an imaginary foray then decades later actually meet this person = I contend that OT-2 has much greater consequence for this than the III Materials or even the 8 9 & 10 which we have not seen yet so — I make the claim that I am a womanizer to avoid explaining this to others whom do not want to hear it; Yet the one-sided female view that empathy is the one and total toast for all has the male being down-converted to female prevalent view

Great we have empathy but the female will put the male on the streets and have much empathy but do nothing to allow shelter — and then further employ exactly the Antisocial that Mike Rinder is talking about and to wit he has DM featured prominently

It is so simple; What one is talking about is demonstrative of what one takes as reality ( in sense used by Hubbard )

{{ moderators I had post go up before ready and cannot delete and redo so this is an edit }}

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  15. lotus

Am I having early signs of dementia????
    I can't grasp and make sens of any of your post

Are you from this planet ?????
    May be from station 24????

16. No definitely no ~ when we have events which are far away or seen ahead of it happening then there is a differing style of posting

17. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Don't worry lotus blossom, that's exactly the effect his posts had on me in the beginning. It's alright, it's him, not you.

18. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Nicholas, I'm having trouble with your posts.

Follow my logic, here, and help me out if you will.

From what I gather you're expressing that you have OT abilities that are suggestive of stuff Hubbard claimed as manifest such as seeing the future and Cause over MEST and all that.

Is this correct?

The trouble I have is this: just based on a simple premise of ARC = U it would seem to me that in order to have, control and experience these theta abilities one's commensurate ARCU would need to be relatively high...as in expanded and greater than the norm and exhibiting a greater degree and mastery than the average Joe. That would mean that one's Affinity, for instance, would be way up there. That would mean that one's Reality would be, too...as well as one's Understanding.

The trouble that I'm having is that your Communication doesn't reflect that. Like strat and lotus little old guano is having a hell of a time grocking and "duplicating" just whatever the hell that you're trying to say.

That indicates one of two possibilities (or a combination thereof) to me.

1) English is not your native tongue

2) there's no abilities because if there were then the Comm would be simplified and not complex

Which is it or am I off my rocker as to the ability claims?

19. lotus

Thanks Stratsky sweety...
    It's reassuring.

I wonder if the soul inhabiting this meat body can relax and rest with such hamster wheels running so fast...

Ah well, isn't so nice to have a lower IQ only able to
    look after small meat body stuff like eating. Showering, cooking, drinking, having sex, doing house cleaning, hugging kids...

A small brain like mine can rest a little bit, before taking my next DC8 Flight to Venus..

20. lotus

Ah phew...
    Tank You dear for reassuring