What's new

OT IX 'Orders of Magnitude' and OT X 'Character' to be released

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
Tony Ortega checked the OT development timeline and came to conclusion that the highest OT level produced by Hubbard is OT VIII.

I came to the same conclusion based on different considerations. OT VIII is based on an LRH book, A History of Man, so I was told. I read the book, it covers the whole track, there is nothing beyond it. Of course, the freezoners can invent their own OT levels, but, seeing that, LRH will be spinning in the grave (or in OT Heaven).

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The Church of Scientology has released a "Get Ready for New OT IX and X" Pin!

The Church of Scientology has released a "Get Ready for New OT IX and X" Pin!

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-123/

OT-IX-X.png

Um, shouldn't that be "work...which is forwarding" not "work...which are forwarding"?

Sheesh. You'd think for what she must have contributed to get that scroll it could at least past middle school grammar...

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Um, shouldn't that be "work...which is forwarding" not "work...which are forwarding"?

Sheesh. You'd think for what she must have contributed to get that scroll it could at least past middle school grammar...

Work produces Money, Works produce Monies. That is Keeping Scientology Working

"MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 9 March 1972, MS OEC 384

Either way I wonder how much Money Maria Carini's works brought in.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
A Special Briefing for those who have paid for OT powers but haven't received them. Latest news on the Bridge to Nowhere. How exciting!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Sherry will give you an "EXCLUSIVE BRIEFING" about OT IX and OT X.

Because. . .

-- Sherry has been fully briefed on OT 9/10.​
-- But not by LRH, because besides being dead, Hubbard didn't do OT 9/10.​
-- And Sherry wasn't fully briefed by COB either.​
-- Because COB didn't do OT IX and OT X either.​

So, who fully briefed Sherry on OT 9 and OT 10?

I'd rather get an "EXCLUSIVE BRIEFING" on how Sherry herself knows about OT IX and OT X if nobody's ever done it.

This whole never-released OT 9/10 thing is the perfect showcase of the FNing folly of being a Scientologist.

You invest all your money and your whole life into something nobody has ever seen, done or witnessed. The state of OT.

And you are perpetually winning on that state of OT, although nobody ever attained it.

But, that's your life if you are a Scientologist. Waiting & Winning on something that never arrives.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'd love to go for a briefing on OT IX and X! But I checked my mail and don't see any invitations.

I wonder though what the requirements would be for the CoS to release those non-existent steps on the Bridge to Nowhere.

I'd bet that the requirements are so difficult so that OT IX and X never have to be released. It must be that way or else the remaining members would realize it's all a scam.

I bet that requirements are something like this:

A new building needed to deliver these new levels must be built. Of course this will require fundraising hundreds of millions to build in a safe area, probably on a remote island, and this will take many years to happen (as like with the Super Power Building).

Once that building is finished and ready for delivery, remaining members will be told that OT IX and X will be released as soon as Ron gets back from Target Two, as he has agreed to personally run the Org that delivers these levels.

HelluvaHoax!

I'd love to go for a briefing on OT IX and X! But I checked my mail and don't see any invitations.

I wonder though what the requirements would be for the CoS to release those non-existent steps on the Bridge to Nowhere.

I'd bet that the requirements are so difficult so that OT IX and X never have to be released. It must be that way or else the remaining members would realize it's all a scam.

A new building needed to deliver these new levels must be built. Of course this will require fundraising hundreds of millions to build in a safe area, probably on a remote island, and this will take many years to happen (as like with the Super Power Building).

Once that building is finished and ready for delivery, remaining members will be told that OT IX and X will be released as soon as Ron gets back from Target Two, as he has agreed to personally run the Org that delivers these levels.

Yeah.....HellYeah! LOL

I bet old Hubbard learned a lot from his visit to planet earth. The next time Ron runs his ridiculous ruse on an unsuspecting planet, he'll employ all the gimmicks he learned here.

HELPFUL TIP: Hey Ron! Here's an awesome idea for you. When you write your first book (Dianetics) on another planet, you should fill all 452 pages with glorious tales of the miraculous abilities of a CLEAR. But you should NOT give any techniques of how to Clear someone. Then when book buyers complain and the authorities are about to descend on you----hold a press conference and enthusiastically announce that THE PLANET IS NOT SAFE ENOUGH TO RELEASE YOUR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. Then tell everyone that the auditing commands to create a Clear will not be released until the planet is safe. Quickly assign everyone the sacred mission of building orgs in every city on that planet which will deliver the Clearing tech when the planet is safe enough. And then close your briefing by telling them that the planet won't be safe enough until it achieves your dream of being a Clear planet. Once the planet is Clear, then the Clearing tech can safely be released in order to Clear the planet.

To someone who doesn't know much about Scientology, the above "tip" is an utterly fictional absurdity that could never, ever happen in the real world. LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Forwarding the future release of New OT IX and X.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/11/on...down-tennessee-scientologist-talks-up-mexico/

MZ6n638.png

TRANSLATION: Hey Scientologist! You don't know anything about OT IX and X. We don't know anything about OT IX and X. Nobody knows anything about OT IX and X. But let's not get all hung up on significances. Not knowing anything is no reason at all to not begin celebrating the miraculously monumental wins of OT IX and X. And just to get the party going and everyone soaring up the tone scale, we have begun issuing completion certificates. No, not on OT IX and OT X, that would be weird, right? We are issuing completion certificates to certify that you have completed the indoctrination required to believe that OT IX and OT X will not only change your life, but change life on this planet! This cert is something that you and your 2nd Dynamic will treasure as a princess family heirloom for eternity! Henceforth, when people (like the messianic moviestar Tom Cruise) ask you "WHERE YOU THERE? " and "WHAT DID YOU DO?"--you can proudly whip out your certificate and say: "Yes Mr. Cruise, I was there!!! Yes Mr. Cruise I worked with our organization to forward the release of New OT IX and X!!!"

By the way, WTF is "NEW" OT IX and X?

How did those unreleased, non-existent OT levels already "up their status" to being "NEW"?! Wouldn't there have to be an "OLD" OT IX and X before a "NEW" one can be celebrated? Actually, never mind, I get it. Time is only a consideration. So it doesn't matter if the NEW one comes out before the OLD one, right?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
There's a 1951-52 lecture where Ron talks about how he's actually running a handful of bodies
currently in this universe. While he was writing Dianetics, he was worried about the circumstance
of one of his other bodies and selves on another planet writing the same book simultaneously and
whether it would be released there first. He was sorta nervously looking over his shoulder during
the entire writing of Book One.
I guess it woulda impacted his royalties here on this planet. :shrug:

I believe this factual historical information is on one of the four unedited "Time Track of Theta" lectures.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

LoL, yea!

Plus....cult members have to buy the Island first!

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
. . .
There's a 1951-52 lecture where Ron talks about how he's actually running a handful of bodies
currently in this universe. While he was writing Dianetics, he was worried about the circumstance
of one of his other bodies and selves on another planet writing the same book simultaneously and
whether it would be released there first. He was sorta nervously looking over his shoulder during
the writing of Book One.

I believe this factual historical information is on one of the four unedited "Time Track of Theta" lectures.
Ya, this is one of those bodies.

I've been meaning to tell you that y'all a bunch of damn ingrates! ♠ ;)

chickengiveadamn.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
the entire writing of Book One.

That is soooooooooo crazy.

Aliens stealing his shit.

Now I am left to wonder who, in fact, are the most evil SPs in the world?

ALIENS! (they're not only stealing your royalties, they're the "final barrier to OT" that's handled on OT III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII)

NAZIS! (they're really really bad, most of Ron's enemies have been Nazis, except for the ones that are (see next item on list)

COMMUNISTS! (they are so bad, even Ron's ex wife was a commie spy! Commies will stop at nothing to steal Ron's shit!!)

PSYCHS! (they're super bad, way worse than you can imagine. They've been sabotaging the universe for hundreds of trillions of years!)

WORLD BANKERS! (they're really really bad, they are stealing Ron's money!)

TAX AGENCIES! (they're unbelievably bad, they're also stealing Ron's money!)

REPORTERS! (crazy bad, they're stealing Ron's good name!)

MEDICOS! (beyond bad, they're stealing Ron's customers and trying to treat them with quackery instead of running gorilla goals implants!)

SP SCIENTOLOGISTS! (they're the worst! they steal Ron's tech and squirrel it, dooming mankind and taking away Ron's cash flow!)

CONCLUSION: Everyone is bad. Everyone is stealing Ron's work, his words, his tech, his ideas, his money and his status as earth's savior. They should all be fair gamed and utterly destroyed so that Ron can flourish and proper.

Anonycat

Crusader
That is soooooooooo crazy.

Aliens stealing his shit.

Now I am left to wonder who, in fact, are the most evil SPs in the world?

ALIENS! (they're not only stealing your royalties, they're the "final barrier to OT" that's handled on OT III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII)

NAZIS! (they're really really bad, most of Ron's enemies have been Nazis, except for the ones that are (see next item on list)

COMMUNISTS! (they are so bad, even Ron's ex wife was a commie spy! Commies will stop at nothing to steal Ron's shit!!)

PSYCHS! (they're super bad, way worse than you can imagine. They've been sabotaging the universe for hundreds of trillions of years!)

WORLD BANKERS! (they're really really bad, they are stealing Ron's money!)

TAX AGENCIES! (they're unbelievably bad, they're also stealing Ron's money!)

REPORTERS! (crazy bad, they're stealing Ron's good name!)

MEDICOS! (beyond bad, they're stealing Ron's customers and trying to treat them with quackery instead of running gorilla goals implants!)

SP SCIENTOLOGISTS! (they're the worst! they steal Ron's tech and squirrel it, dooming mankind and taking away Ron's cash flow!)

CONCLUSION: Everyone is bad. Everyone is stealing Ron's work, his words, his tech, his ideas, his money and his status as earth's savior. They should all be fair gamed and utterly destroyed so that Ron can flourish and proper.

Now, just an ever-loving OT second! He's operating about 5 bodies. So, he has awareness in all bodies, as well as his Hubbard body. That's some crazy multitasking!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Reference: previous post

Since you're mildly interested, this whole 30-minute lecture is about running multiple bodies here on earth in the present . . . Ron and other people doing it. This lecture was the source for the book Ai! Pedrito! Ron meets one of his body doubles on a trail in South America.

Fair use excerpt:

History of the Theta Line
10 March 1952

"What's quite remarkable about all of the research in which I have been engaged is it hasn't flashed up anyplace else. And that's remarkable! It has not come up anyplace else on earth. <pause> On earth. <laughter>
"But this jealousy of identities was such, actually, that in the early days when I was working on this I was experiencing a terrific anxiety. I knew in the next five minutes somebody was going to appear on the stands with this first book I wrote on the subject. You see, I knew somebody else knew. I knew somebody else was working on it too. And they were. But not here on earth. Anyway . . ." <laughter>

An interesting passage including the above is only a couple minutes long.

Go ahead. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

12:14 to 13:57 min : link below goes to YouTube.

History of Theta Line

It's true. He said all this. Not my imagination! :yes:

Last edited: