What's new

OTIII: When the Pilot appears, WHO is mocking it up?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
(snip).

Their auditing each other has about as much likelyhood as two corpses co-auditing cch's on each other.. "touch that left coffin wall" ack. "reach over" ack. "touch that right coffin wall" etc. It could take centuries to get to ep.

Mimsey

The real EP of scientology, for those who survived, seems to be ESMB.

Lure Rob & Hyde

Patron with Honors
Fascinating is your statement "If I was still a cramming officer, I'd flunk the lot of you - you don't run it by showing them a picture - run it conceptionally.You don't need a picture of a pilot, just a concept of a pilot.'"

Have you ever considered that this whole 'OTEA3" incident BS was nothing but a suggestion hypnoticaly introduced by a power & money hungry demented Sci Fi writer as having taken place in this now desolate sector of the universe.

Then to boot it didn't happen to you it happened to someone else that you have to audit "conceptually " or more like imagine that someone else (BT) to exist in your mind so you can then free him!!!!!

Of course no one else ever ran into Incident 2 in their auditing cause it was so deviously crafted and hidden says the hublard.
Hell even Crowley would never stoop so such a low level con as Crowley at least some class and integrity!!
I am not even going to metion the ridiculous Incident 1 and toot hubbard's horn for him on that crap!!!!
He had his best ideas when he was sitting on the crapper as it goes ( brainfarts).

Ever heard of people complaining of having to mock up BT's in order to run them Mr Cult for brains!!!
This is ABREACTION TTHERAPY at its worst!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why the shit doesn't work but you can pat yourself in the back for having a good imagination and taking points for it are the gains your are refering to!

Hubbard was just good at beating a dead horse while convincing those who believed his ranting and ravings that the horse was alive .
No matter how many days the horse was dead and how much it's corpse stank .
You were a " cramming officer" you say!
Let me guess here.. you were the enforcer of the erroneous beliefs and squirmings of the toad in hubbard's brain!!!

Repent you sinner!!! ( that should blow a few BT's...)

Don't get me wrong cause I am still looking for God who I am sure has some manifestation and design he has put forth in the world we all live in.
While I am free to look and don't have to mock him up to prove anything to anyone!!

Pilot that one through your mind!!!!

There is no further explanation of "the Pilot", as to whether "he" is like a Mississippi riverboat pilot, an aircraft pilot, a spaceship pilot, a pilot light on a gas stove, a talking pilot project, or what. God knows what people project for it./QUOTE]

If I was still a craming officer, I'd flunk the lot of you - you don't run it by showing them a picture - run it conceptionally. You don't need a picture of a pilot, just a concept of a pilot.

Mimsey

BTW, Lesolee, did you finish your 3?

Last edited:

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
Static shmatic, it's all problematic. They are supposed to be one and the same ... static and thetan. Bottom line ... the oatee III story is a massive evaluation for those who are supposed to audit it and furthermore, while proving that story either true or false conclusively is probably impossible, most likely it is just so much HubTurdian Horseshit
When LRH was sitting on the can pumping out his "HubTurdian Horseshit" (aka Scientology "Tech"), would he be considered to be a "Prime Mover, itself unmoved"?

Last edited:

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Mimsey

BTW, Lesolee, did you finish your 3?

Oh yes, of course. Thank you for asking. It was a couple of years ago now.

At the time of writing the first post I didn't understand the incident. After running hundreds of BTs through it, ones understanding of it improves!

At the risk of causing offense, I loved it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
And in the same light of devil's advocate, Paul, on what do you base the foregoing remark?

I'm not making the contrary claim, I'm simply asking you to substantiate your specific repudiation. My own take is along the lines that what a bt might actually 'be' is sufficiently nebulous a phenomena as to make definitive pronouncements about the exact nature of their supposed existence highly doubtful.

Mark A. Baker

See my earlier posts on the subject. :)

-----

I wondered as I wrote it if I was overstating it and would get called on it. I can't give an answer that would fully substantiate it. The main support I know of is Michael Newton's research showing no trace of Hubbard's vast whole-track, implant stations, body thetans or indeed any location or role for them.

Barbara Brennan's books discuss in minute detail the "energy-consciousness" that makes up the subtle energy fields of a person, the space permeating and immediately around the physical body where Hubbard's BTs are generally found. She describes (and gives illustrations of) the various things she finds in a person's immediate space, and although it includes various past-life residuals entire beings aren't there.

She does find connections (chakra cords) in abundance to entire beings from this life and earlier, but these beings are also remote and possibly running another body, not stuck with thousands of their fellows in one's rectum.

Paul

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looking at a lot of different isms, whatever is suggested / educated/ R-Factored/ "guided" as "the truth" seem's to materialize as "the reality."

RogerB

Crusader
Originally Posted by Challenge
I don't recall any mental image picture I had of a Pilot. I Had a Pilot's license myself. I think that I thought that the Pilot was the DC8 pilot. Anyways, what I was cogniting on on OT2 was like this: CC platens are actual GPM implants, happened to 'you' . You ran 'em on the Clearing Course and having done so, are now clear on the 1st Dynamic.
The CC platens re-appear on OT2, but now are being installed by electronic means.
We cognite on electronic GPMs. Implanted GPMs.

So when the Pilot says that he is mocking it up, I realized that these were not my goals, problems, and masses, but those belonging to another, which I had accepted as my own. The "charge" on my own GPMs was being held in place by these electronic GPMs that had been forcibly installed.

I made this scenario up. It is my shit., not LRH's as far as I know. That's just the way I viewed the CC and OT2. Prolly makes no bloody sense to any of yez.

challenge

My stuff doesn't make any sense to me, how can I 'splain it to someone else?
What it boiled down to I was getting at is on the CC you cognite that you are mocking it up. On OT2 you cognite that another is mocking it up. " It being these frickin electronic GPMs that are holding our own GPMs in place.
help! git me outta here!

challenge

Oh, Challenge, you are delicious!:yes:

Rog

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
I haven't done 3 but I read about it online. :)

It's so frustrating that the Old Man couldn't be bothered to write a clear and concise manual for such an important level. There should be no room for confusion.

In this case I believe that the Pilot in the implant (the guy flying the Xenu Air DC8) is telling the PC that the PC mocked up the incident.

And remember the PC in this situation is not the PRE-OT holding the solo cans. The PC is the BT being audited. The auditor (you) have not gone through this implant personally. Only your BTs.

The "You're mocking it up" command invalidates the victim (BT) and confuses ownership as a self to self incident and not an other to self incident (self being, again, the BT being audited at the moment.)

Now there are tons of threads on the validity of this incident. My take is this; if you believe in space opera and past lives, it is an absolutely plausible incident. If not, then no. It's fantasy.

Clear, concise instruction opens the door for disagreement. In sales you say enough to find or stimulate the need/want, enlighten on features and benefits, then say no more except to close the deal because you could easily lose the sale by giving too much info.

Have you ever considered that this whole 'OTEA3" incident BS was nothing but a suggestion hypnotically introduced by a power & money hungry demented Sci Fi writer as having taken place in this now desolate sector of the universe.
While that is certainly a possibility, pray tell, how do you explain this phenomena? When I was fesing at AO years ago I read a folder of a girl - she ran lots and lots of OT2. As she got toward the end she began to see masses on her body. She attested to II complete and went on to III. A while ago, I posted a query on ESMB to see if this phenomena has happened to others and I got a positive response. When I was reading the III pack for the first time, I asked this old timer, Doc Wellington how in hell do you know they are there? He said "I can see them on my body." I was flummoxed since I couldn't see them.

Why I had problems, I always thought, was a quickied OT II and the CC was not being standardly delivered by AO at the time. Some idiot was trying to get us to run the earlier beginning of the cc. They clearly did not have a clue about the materials.

I don't know if you read the nots materials, but they have nothing to do with inc 1 and 2. 7 makes a whole lot more sense than 3. Answer this: Why couldn't running the entities through anything at all, such as a rip roaring game of patty-cake, wake them up and realizing who they were, they would leave? Then, when the easy ones are gone, address the more socked in ones with 7?

Mimsey

Gains? Didn't Ken Ogger end up killing himself?
I thought it was ambiguous, wasn't he found at the bottom of the swimming pool with his body wired from behind to a cinder block? His 2D turned him into OSA? And there was that post he allegedly wrote saying he was PDHed. It all ended up so weirdly. Too bad. He was a nice guy.
Mimsey

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I thought it was ambiguous, wasn't he found at the bottom of the swimming pool with his body wired from behind to a cinder block? His 2D turned him into OSA? And there was that post he allegedly wrote saying he was PDHed. It all ended up so weirdly. Too bad. He was a nice guy.
Mimsey

not at all ambiguous, alas. he was a deeply troubled person.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
not at all ambiguous, alas. he was a deeply troubled person.

Yes. No ambiguity at all. Read the police report re the physical evidence for suicide and no foul play, and the write-up by Heidrun Beer re the money. He had been gaming the credit card system and was deeply ($100,000 +) and hopelessly in debt with no means of making enough money for living expenses and no more credit available.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
While that is certainly a possibility, pray tell, how do you explain this phenomena? When I was fesing at AO years ago I read a folder of a girl - she ran lots and lots of OT2. As she got toward the end she began to see masses on her body. She attested to II complete and went on to III. A while ago, I posted a query on ESMB to see if this phenomena has happened to others and I got a positive response. When I was reading the III pack for the first time, I asked this old timer, Doc Wellington how in hell do you know they are there? He said "I can see them on my body." I was flummoxed since I couldn't see them.

Why I had problems, I always thought, was a quickied OT II and the CC was not being standardly delivered by AO at the time. Some idiot was trying to get us to run the earlier beginning of the cc. They clearly did not have a clue about the materials.

I don't know if you read the nots materials, but they have nothing to do with inc 1 and 2. 7 makes a whole lot more sense than 3. Answer this: Why couldn't running the entities through anything at all, such as a rip roaring game of patty-cake, wake them up and realizing who they were, they would leave? Then, when the easy ones are gone, address the more socked in ones with 7?

Mimsey

The fact that doing Hubbard's procedures may produce beneficial results in many does not mean that his *theory* is anywhere near valid. As far as I can tell the procedures of OT2 and OT3 address genuine underlying phenomena to some extent, even if in a half-assed way with many false significances thrown in.

Maybe someone thinks that by eating well he is appeasing the Great Food God and his reward from the god is good health. That eating well produces good health does not mean such a food god exists.

Paul

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mimsey

I see "them." Seeing is not the same here as with eyesight.

On some people I feel "them." There is a distinct mass or pressure about their body. On one fellow I recall, that mass or pressure was gone after he completed III. The difference was remarkable, and this I noticed before I knew jack-shit about OT-III.

How them is defined, I dunno. Something not physical but manifesting somewhat physically.

Next, running "them" through Incidents 1 & 2 amounts to added and unnecessary significance. "They" run more simply and more quickly running them through cycles of Start-Change-Stop. Same if the package goes into freewheeling. No need to run capture to pilot, just SCS.

Having said that, I will add that I haven't run any of this stuff in YEARS. Life is THE process, and a helluva process it is.

:coolwink:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Clear, concise instruction opens the door for disagreement. In sales you say enough to find or stimulate the need/want, enlighten on features and benefits, then say no more except to close the deal because you could easily lose the sale by giving too much info.

How true, this is what fine print is for....

at the bottom of one of the OTIII Bulletins I recall that you were supposed to run yuerself on inc II and incident I after you ran out of BTS...

I also recall this nugget, which was at the bottom of page, after one had already entered a state of shock at reading the weirdness that was supposed to be true... (paraphrased) "all cases of NO BTS turned out to later have been found to have not had sufficient charge removed from their case. Anyone with NO BTS will be required to redo all their lower level grades again up to OTIII AT THEIR EXPENSE..."

The emperor truly had no clothes...(LINK to more)

Here is a picture of the Pilot:

"father please hear my confession:
I've legalized robbery, called it belief
I've run with money, hid like a thief, rewritten history,...invented memories.....
then burned all the books"
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms Album,(play audio clip of this segment - 19 seconds)

All the old hypnotists state that to be a successful operator one must maintain altitude, prestige, and reputation...

"Lesson No 4 Select for your patient a man who believes in you...."
"Your patient is obedient because he believes in you."
How to become an Expert Operator (italic emphasis mine)

this is why one should share such images:

old-L-Ron-Hubbard.jpg

(note: any EX-member has my permission to use images and bandwidth from Lermanet.com in order to help set our previous brothers in Arms free)

Arnie Lerma

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I also recall this nugget, which was at the bottom of page, after one had already entered a state of shock at reading the weirdness that was supposed to be true... (paraphrased) "all cases of NO BTS turned out to later have been found to have not had sufficient charge removed from their case. Anyone with NO BTS will be required to redo all their lower level grades again up to OTIII AT THEIR EXPENSE..."
[/URL]

Remember I think Hubbard's OT2/3 theory is complete horseshit, but I do think there are genuine underlying phenomena that the procedures address, although badly.

When I worked in the AO at Saint Hill around 1982-85, we somehow had lots of people get onto OT1-3 who had attested to Dn Clear after 1978 who had had little auditing and were not in good case shape. We generally found that those with little auditing could get few reads on OT2 (sometimes none) and could find few if any "BTs" to run on OT3, even when well-trained as solo auditors.

One "explanation" for this that I have seen on ESMB is that they had not been indoctrinated enough into believing Hubbard hook, line, and sinker, and so did not fall for the scam.

Conversely, those who had received a bunch of auditing and were well set up (and also well-trained both as solo auditors generally and on the specific level) generally got a bunch of reads on OT2 and found a bunch of things to run on OT3.

My understanding of these observations is that there are indeed underlying phenomena that get addressed by the procedures of OT2 and OT3 (nothing to do with implants or volcanoes), but these phenomena are very sensitive and will not be perceived amid the noise of someone who still has attention on all the case shit that should get handled on the lower levels.

This may well be seen by some as a self-serving explanation, but I'm willing to admit to horseshit if it makes more sense to me than the alternatives — here it doesn't.

Paul

Read the police report re the physical evidence for suicide and no foul play, and the write-up by Heidrun Beer re the money.
Hi Paul, I looked on line for the police report and all I find is a non-official statement someone wrote saying the police denied that his wrists were tied. But nothing official. Do you have a better link?

Sorry - I found it on H. Beers site. Yikes. I found it odd that he had no indications of being suicidal in the days before his passing and was putting his life in order.

Mimsey

Last edited: