What's new

OTIII: When the Pilot appears, WHO is mocking it up?

G

Gottabrain

The way it shook out for me was that "The Pilot" was... installed to convince ... that THEY were the 'source' of it all ...and creating a religiously insane population convinced of the "rightness" of hallucinatory cause as a valid expression of self.

Div6, I've made some deletions where there are elipses, but I have not changed a single word of what you said otherwise.

Forget about BTs for a moment - Read and reconsider your words above.

Sound familiar? Like a certain cult?

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
But, there is an interesting parallel between that statment and the EP of the clearing course - where one runs it till the person realizes he's mocking it up. (or words to that effect.) That statement made by the Pilot could bring the entity (via eval) to the clear cog, and thus he stops creating his bank and leaves. On single entities (per Hubbard) it is easier to clear them than you or I since we are composite beings.

Mimsey

Interesting variations.

I took the Pilot to be the pilot of the transport. To turn off freewheeling, the auditor runs the BT/Cluster from "capture to the Pilot saying, 'He's mocking it up.'" It being the culture as just implanted during the 36 days. Once the BT is mocking it up there is no further need for the implanting, and the BT/Cluster is cut loose.

Div6

Crusader
Div6, I've made some deletions where there are elipses, but I have not changed a single word of what you said otherwise.

Forget about BTs for a moment - Read and reconsider your words above.

Sound familiar? Like a certain cult?

Like a certain planet.

G

Gottabrain

Like a certain planet.

:biggrin::coolwink:

To me, that's the third flow, other to others. In that case, the Pilot would actually say to the entity "You're mocking it up" hence it is clearing via eval. si? no?

Mimsey

Nice point.

Another interpretation – “Automatic Pilot” is another term for a self-induced hypnotic state. http://hypnogenesis.com/lizbeth1.htm
Here again, I believe Hubbard was tipping us off as to exactly what he was up to, but you can interpret as you wish. I don’t mean to get heavy on this thread.

But, there is an interesting parallel between that statment and the EP of the clearing course - where one runs it till the person realizes he's mocking it up. (or words to that effect.) That statement made by the Pilot could bring the entity (via eval) to the clear cog, and thus he stops creating his bank and leaves. On single entities (per Hubbard) it is easier to clear them than you or I since we are composite beings.

Mimsey

Mimsey, I never realized Hubbard said this on the clearing course as well as on OT3 I never did the original clearing course. Great observation. Thank you.

And on the other point, I entirely agree with you that a person can’t force or evaluate someone to a personal realization. Oh sure, there is temporary improvement, whether Scn or any other practice. Ever been to a faith healing? Some stuff really happens. The group agreement is STRONG. But the people nearly always regress back to the state they were in shortly afterward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh wow! Too cool... An old 8 friend of mine once told me he wouldn't cut down a certain tree on his property to do a room addition - I asked why - he liked the entity living in the tree. I really didn't know how to take that - was he theety wheety? Was he serious? And why not audit the guy, and when he left, chop down the tree? But, hey - different strokes for different folks.

Maybe I'll dust off my cans and see what else I can do with this level. It's not like I forgot how to run it.

BTW, I'm glad you didn't get standard run of the mill entities. Maybe I need to start validating and admiring mine more...

Mimsey

Mimsey, that worked for me. I look at the NOTs phenom as like is said in the materials " they can think they are anything, or any one. "
So why would an Auditor wake up a bunch of low integrity beings when he can just as well wake up BTs who are some fun and some BTs who provide info when it's needed , and other things privy to yourself and your wishes?

They can be thought of as 'demons', and demons will appear. They can be thought of as Angels, and Angels will appear. They can be Mickey Mouse.

Very often they are "the Spirit of Xmas past". The list goes on. I find it quite entertaining,

The only problem I ever had with these levels was 'blowing by inspection", and having the meter disappear when I looked at it. LOL.

BTW, in delivering NOTs, the biggest hurdle to the "pre-OTs" seemed to be these PCs actually locating the BT. The Auditor must see the BT read on the meter when it is located. You can watch them manifest, and of course you can see the blow.
It's a fun level to audit, and may be simpler to audit than Dianetics.

So I sorta go by 'what an executive wants on his lines'. When it comes to BT/CLs, I want those that are high toned and fun and interested in finding out who they are. LOL LOL

Challenge

Challenge

:biggrin::coolwink:

Nice point. Because the exact statement of the Pilot according to Hubbard is, “I’M just mocking it up.” Not “YOU’RE just mocking it up” (to a BT or a Magnolia tree or a cockroach or whatever) Clearly first person, even if the identity of The Pilot is unclear.

Another interpretation – “Automatic Pilot” is another term for a self-induced hypnotic state. http://hypnogenesis.com/lizbeth1.htm
Here again, I believe Hubbard was tipping us off as to exactly what he was up to, but you can interpret as you wish. I don’t mean to get heavy on this thread.

Mimsey, I never realized Hubbard said this on the clearing course as well as on OT3 I never did the original clearing course. Great observation. Thank you.
nearly always regress back to the state they were in shortly afterward.

Sorry.
The materials , handwritten by hisself, say " Capture to the point where the Pilot says HE is mocking it up".
The Clearing Course EP is " I am mocking *it* up". I don't recall Hubbard saying those words on the CC at all. It's what PCs say when they cognite, not written on the CC.
Ot 3 is Pilot saying HE is mocking it up.

challenge

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't understand your question.
Are you referring to BT/Cls as an 'infestation?
If so, what do you mean by 'selective'?

Challenge

Im been following your posts & am interested on your thoughts on these energies.

Yeah, BTs as an Infestation.

Selecting: Thinking of Demon's and Demon's appear .Angels and Angels appear.

Im just curious how that works?

G

Gottabrain

Sorry.
The materials , handwritten by hisself, say " Capture to the point where the Pilot says HE is mocking it up".
The Clearing Course EP is " I am mocking *it* up". I don't recall Hubbard saying those words on the CC at all. It's what PCs say when they cognite, not written on the CC.
Ot 3 is Pilot saying HE is mocking it up.

challenge

You are probably right. It's been ages since I've done OT3. Can't find link for that page online though. Will edit prior comment.

G

Gottabrain

Thanks, Schwimmy! You're a champion.

Yeh, I remember now. Challenge was right. Sure is some crazy arse shit! Running OT3 was like running a movie that someone else made for people you'd never spoken to or met, then one of the actors admits it's just a movie. :duh:

Reminds me of a recent episode of Supernatural (I love that show...the brothers are soooo yummy!)But I guess for those who take OT3 seriously it was a big deal.

The Chariot (Inc I) is one of Jung's archetypes, published long before OT-3.

Terril park

Sponsor
Remember I think Hubbard's OT2/3 theory is complete horseshit, but I do think there are genuine underlying phenomena that the procedures address, although badly.

When I worked in the AO at Saint Hill around 1982-85, we somehow had lots of people get onto OT1-3 who had attested to Dn Clear after 1978 who had had little auditing and were not in good case shape. We generally found that those with little auditing could get few reads on OT2 (sometimes none) and could find few if any "BTs" to run on OT3, even when well-trained as solo auditors.

One "explanation" for this that I have seen on ESMB is that they had not been indoctrinated enough into believing Hubbard hook, line, and sinker, and so did not fall for the scam.

Conversely, those who had received a bunch of auditing and were well set up (and also well-trained both as solo auditors generally and on the specific level) generally got a bunch of reads on OT2 and found a bunch of things to run on OT3.

My understanding of these observations is that there are indeed underlying phenomena that get addressed by the procedures of OT2 and OT3 (nothing to do with implants or volcanoes), but these phenomena are very sensitive and will not be perceived amid the noise of someone who still has attention on all the case shit that should get handled on the lower levels.

This may well be seen by some as a self-serving explanation, but I'm willing to admit to horseshit if it makes more sense to me than the alternatives — here it doesn't.

Paul

I'm in agreement here. One is addressing others. Scn upper levels seems to be usefull in that area.

Hubbard's " story" seems nonsense to me. It does however seem to help on a gradient.

Seems somehow we are connected.

Reasonable

I was told the following:

when the pilot says whatever he says about "mocking it up" that is an implant and that is why you compulsively mock up the bank.

It has been a long time and it is all so silly now

Terril park

Sponsor
If you really believe that Incident 2 is nonsense, then you are disgracefully irresponsible for encouraging others to "do OT 3."

Oy Vey!

Yet again I must say that the actions of OT 2&3 work. Read the can and follow instructions!

See my earlier comments on Pab 12 for some explanation. Not widely accepted at all.

Almost all I know who did them had good results.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Yet again I must say that the actions of OT 2&3 work.

-snip-

"Work"? Are you an example of how they "work" ?

These levels were supposed to remove the final barrier to Full OT.

Most people would never have opened up their heads to Hubbardian mind groping if it had not been for the promised result of OT. Now that Hubbard the hypnotist has done his work, the thing just chugs along, with silly people, like you, continuing to promote it.