OTs on Objectives

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah.. I guess that would do it.. Holy crap!!!

I guess I'm lucky to not have had the experience. I made it to 'maybe, but probably not' Clear.. Ahh.. I'd payed a respectable pile of money I didn't have for 3 'intensives' I didn't really want. Then was audited some irrelevant stuff I didn't care to (Sec Check Listings as I recall, ad nauseam..).. Coming to the realization that: 'This shit doesn't work!' - Applying 'tech' & 'Policy' there was two possible explanations: I was a damnable SP, no case gain DB and criminal.. Or, I was Clear! - There's a HCOB saying that Dianetics auditing don't work on clears.. Caves 'em in actually..

Of the two optins, I chose to believe I was Clear..

For which I won a trip to the registrar at AOSH, who wanted to sell me a 'Clear Certainty Rundown'.. At a price like that of a slightly used pick up truck..

Then I chose to be a damnable SP.. It was a financial neccesity really...

:duh::D

You can't be certain you are Clear unless you take the Clear Certainty Rundown.

I actually used to think that sentence made sense. Geez.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I heard from several people still on lines that OTs have to redo their objectives. Does anyone else have any data on this?

Seems to me like a new way to bleed active members of their money, like the time OTs had to do their grades, or do NED.

Miscavige getting new Ideas on how to get more money because no new people are getting in.

What was the motto of the golden age of tech? "Arbitrarys cancelled"?

Seems like more of Miscaviges arbitraries coming in. :eyeroll:

Mike Rinder posted on this subject earlier today over here:
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ty-dillard-enters-the-krazy-rumors-race/

Here's an email which is part of that post:

Subject: Objectives Co-Audit

Hello!

Sorry for the send-all email – but I want to get the news out to everyone amongst my OT selectees and friends. I talked to Anne Mintz, the I/C of the Flag Office in West US, today, and she gave me some very interesting data. Here it is, just as she gave it to me:

When the release event happens at Flag, likely to be within the next few weeks, all Orgs which have GAT II teams will be allowed to deliver the new Objectives Co-Audit to OT’s. That is all Orgs, Class V on up.

The matter of who is C/S’ed for this action and in what sequence of actions is clearly individual, and would have to be worked out with your C/S’es. For those of you who have wanted to do it, either as a set-up for Superpower, or because you have heard of the wins other OT’s are having on it at Flag or just because it indicates to you personally, this could make the logistics of doing so much easier.

If you want to talk to me about this, please call. If you don’t have much data about this whole matter, I will fill you in. If you need help in organizing how to make it work for you, let’s get working on that.

Love to you all,

Ty

Check out the full post over here:
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ty-dillard-enters-the-krazy-rumors-race/

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Subject: Objectives Co-Audit

Hello!

Sorry for the send-all email – but I want to get the news out to everyone amongst my OT selectees and friends. I talked to Anne Mintz, the I/C of the Flag Office in West US, today, and she gave me some very interesting data. Here it is, just as she gave it to me:

When the release event happens at Flag, likely to be within the next few weeks, all Orgs which have GAT II teams will be allowed to deliver the new Objectives Co-Audit to OT’s. That is all Orgs, Class V on up.

The matter of who is C/S’ed for this action and in what sequence of actions is clearly individual, and would have to be worked out with your C/S’es. For those of you who have wanted to do it, either as a set-up for Superpower, or because you have heard of the wins other OT’s are having on it at Flag or just because it indicates to you personally, this could make the logistics of doing so much easier.

If you want to talk to me about this, please call. If you don’t have much data about this whole matter, I will fill you in. If you need help in organizing how to make it work for you, let’s get working on that.

Love to you all,

Ty

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein