Our Dear Challenge Has Departed the Earthly Realm

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Her earlier nic was ladayla. She used that on a.r.s and OCMB. I think it stood for "LA Day (org) LA"

RogerB

Crusader
That's a secret Facebook group that we aren't supposed to know about and can't view anyway. Can you screenshot Tory's post?
Have spent the last 50 minutes trying to capture and post . . . fug it . . . I don't have the apps that are doing what they say they are supposed to do. I have captured the image, but copy past or "upload" as offered belwo ain't doing it for me . . .

Sorry, don't have the time for this old dog to learn the new too complex tricks.

Oops looks like I made a good mistake and got it in:eek:
Jana has died.jpg

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Have spent the last 50 minutes trying to capture and post . . . fug it . . . I don't have the apps that are doing what they say they are supposed to do. I have captured the image, but copy past or "upload" as offered belwo ain't doing it for me . . .

Sorry, don't have the time for this old dog to learn the new too complex tricks.

Oops looks like I made a good mistake and got it in:eek:
View attachment 15579
Thanks Rog. That was lovely. A nice pic to have on this thread.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh no! This is a shock.

She was amazing. One of those people who didn't make it seem like a burden to get older. She even replied to one of my posts on the heavy metal thread - should have replied to her, oh well ...

RIP Phenomenon.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I am shocked :(
Jana was a dear friend of mine

I can't realize I wo'nt read her neither here and no more "hi babygirl" in my mail

Jana was courageous, true to herself and genuine and she was a heart of gold.

I am so sad
Rest in peace my beautifull friend and may this new journey heal you from being deprived of your daughter.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Fly high Jana, if from anywhere you can hear me
Love to you
I miss you
Babygirl
XXX