What's new

Out 2D

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
I remember when i was in the SO there seemed to be more unwritten rules about the 2D then there was actual policy. When i signed on i was young but like most young teens of my time, i was sexually active and my recruiter made sure to get some of my 2D history before actually joining and then go over and over and over the 2D rules while being in the SO. It seemed pretty straight forward, nothing beyond kissing unless you were married.

I always got the feeling that my recruiter wanted to fuck my brains out, just a bunch of little signs i guess. But i was never sure if it was part of the recruitment angle or not. When i did finally join I had to fill out this really long form that pretty much covered my entire life, one of the sections on there was 2D history, which i found odd because it was the ONLY part my recruiter wanted to "help" me with.

Between my senior and my recruiter it was very hard to even talk to any girl on base. I remember one time I was shooting the shit with some girl (staff) on the steps of ASHO. From AO across the street and down some. i could hear my senior shouting "NO 2D" while she ran over. Then i was accused of being "Out 2D" for talking to the opposite sex and i was really confused. I could never get an answer on what the actual rules about the 2D were because as it were it seemed like everything i did was "out 2D", I was also told I was "jail bait" and would eventually get some female staff RPF'd while i would probably just be sent home. Eventually it got to the point where the girls around my age wouldn't even talk to me because it wasn't worth the trouble they would have to go through. Except for one girl on the CMO EPF, she would eat with me on occasion but that was about it.

Does anyone know if there were a lot of unwritten rules about the 2D while being in the SO, or were there rules that were written and just not talked about?

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
I remember when i was in the SO there seemed to be more unwritten rules about the 2D then there was actual policy. When i signed on i was young but like most young teens of my time, i was sexually active and my recruiter made sure to get some of my 2D history before actually joining and then go over and over and over the 2D rules while being in the SO. It seemed pretty straight forward, nothing beyond kissing unless you were married.

I always got the feeling that my recruiter wanted to fuck my brains out, just a bunch of little signs i guess. But i was never sure if it was part of the recruitment angle or not. When i did finally join I had to fill out this really long form that pretty much covered my entire life, one of the sections on there was 2D history, which i found odd because it was the ONLY part my recruiter wanted to "help" me with.

Between my senior and my recruiter it was very hard to even talk to any girl on base. I remember one time I was shooting the shit with some girl (staff) on the steps of ASHO. From AO across the street and down some. i could hear my senior shouting "NO 2D" while she ran over. Then i was accused of being "Out 2D" for talking to the opposite sex and i was really confused. I could never get an answer on what the actual rules about the 2D were because as it were it seemed like everything i did was "out 2D", I was also told I was "jail bait" and would eventually get some female staff RPF'd while i would probably just be sent home. Eventually it got to the point where the girls around my age wouldn't even talk to me because it wasn't worth the trouble they would have to go through. Except for one girl on the CMO EPF, she would eat with me on occasion but that was about it.

Does anyone know if there were a lot of unwritten rules about the 2D while being in the SO, or were there rules that were written and just not talked about?

There was an unwritten rule in the Sea Org - Don't be human. Don't have feelings. Don't need to be loved or love.

Don't need sex and don't have sex.

Just produce and get others to produce so L Ron Hubbard could make lots and lots of money.

It is the same today as it was then...even worse because David Miscavige is a tad bit more evil than ole Ron.

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
There was an unwritten rule in the Sea Org - Don't be human. Don't have feelings. Don't need to be loved or love.

Just produce and get others to produce so L Ron Hubbard could make lots and lots of money.

It is the same today as it was then...even worse because David Miscavige is a tad bit more evil than ole Ron.

Not joking here, but were people ever assigned 2Ds? To me it seemed almost impossible to do anything on that line without heavy ethics attention. I always wondered how people got married with shit like this going on.

Funny story, i had a roommate that got married and then had it annulled in the span of two days. The theory was that she wouldn't have sex with him so he said "fuck this"

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not joking here, but were people ever assigned 2Ds? To me it seemed almost impossible to do anything on that line without heavy ethics attention. I always wondered how people got married with shit like this going on.

Funny story, i had a roommate that got married and then had it annulled in the span of two days. The theory was that she wouldn't have sex with him so he said "fuck this"

I never heard of anyone being assigned to another person. Sounds more like the Moonies.:biggrin:

BUT, I know of someone who was staff at INT when DM was rising up, who got engaged and then had sex, followed by being comm ev'd for out-2D, then RPFd. They did get married, actually before the comm ev and RPF. But the rules were broken so.....

Anyway, people used to get married just to have sex, then would get divorced and remarried. Some did this 8 and more times. Stupid rules.

The official rule for SO was just "no sex between unmarried people". I forget how exactly it was worded, but something like that.

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
I never understood the no sex until marriage thing. It was explained to me as a PR thing but it was never clear who that PR point would appeal to.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

True. And I wouldn't even say it was "unwritten".

Remember "no case on post"...

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Ah, at one time - early 70ish - there were a bunch of SO recruits berthed across from AOLA & it was discovered they were doing EPF by day & sex orgies every night.

A public auditor would be given a lower conditions for screwing his PC & a SO member might be RPF'd over having sex with some one they were not married to.

And I know of a gal who on the rpf went way " out 2 D " ( I prefer fucked around as much cleaner sounding than out2d ). Anyway her husband was PISSED. What got done about it ? Nothing.

Or the celeb ( mid 70's ) having an affair that wanted a divorce & flag forced her husband to agree to the divorce. Yep. She soon after left the cult & her X hubby stayed - I bet yet to this day !

I never understood all this concern over sex. C'mon, on a grade 4 tape about pulling withholds there is a demo with Ron as the auditor with one his PCs. They are on stage for a demo & it is taped. She gives up the withhold of " sleeping with her auditor last night " & Ron says, " No, not that one " & moves on.

Plain as day, there it is, Ron screwed his PC ( Long long after being married to Mary Sue ).

Anyway, this utter BS based on " Ron's case " ( not to mention his world class homophobia ! ) about sex.

The when he got too old to get it up he wrote that " Pain & Sex " nonsense. was that late-ish 80's ?

But, yes, for awhile SO members did get married to have sex then go to Mexico for a divorce ( illegal in the US BTW ) & marry again & again & again.

Later at flag, early 90's ?, SO members were feeling it was an overt to have sex period - even with their own spouses !

Tales abound of the " Old Man " - particularly hitting on gals even as they started getting old the old cattle boats - oh, that was the pride of the LRH Navy !

Some one ought to write a book on the " History of Sex in the SO ". Started wild & ended repressed. That IS the story of scientology isn't it ?

I rambled : What was the question ?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I've heard of cases where US citizen SO were "encouraged" to marry non-US-citizen SO, so the other could stay in the US.

For me, I once contemplated getting married just so I could sleep in a room with just one other person, rather than 8 snoring guys. I would have mostly been too tired for sex, so that wasn't that much of a factor. Didn't love her, but figured we could get along.

Out/Int

Patron with Honors

Oh - that reminds me of a story.

I knew a guy who was in the Sea Org.
He had a chimney cleaning company in LA - where I lived.
I don't know if he survived what Scientology did to him - I hope he is okay.
It did put a huge crack in my scientological bubble after I saw how they "helped" him.

A long time ago - he got into the Sea Org. He "had" to marry this other Sea Org slave. He used to say "he took one for the team" by marrying her - which always made me cringe for some reason.:ohmy: WTF??

She lived up North raising the kids whilst he ran his chimney cleaning business in LA. Eventually, She had a fling with another man and divorced him and married the other guy.

What happened was so cruel - it made me sick.

He paid Scientology $4,000 to do the OT DEBUG (that was the name) and they said they were doing him a huge FAVOR at the cost of $4,000.

I watched it ruin him - he was in such a propitiative state of mind - he took responsibility for her cheating on him and running off with another man and he gave her all of his money. It was crazy!

His life had shattered. He lost his house to foreclosure and was a mess.

The Wifey up North went to St Hill for the Patron's Ball or IAS Scam Event and donated a shit ton of money to the cult on HIS CREDIT CARDS. Then - she dumped him for the other guy.

Now - looking at it - they scammed him of his money.

I watched him annihilate and punish himself because of the introvert techniques Scientology was running on him. He blamed himself for the divorce, assumed ALL CREDIT CARD DEBT and then gave 1/2 of his money to her from his business FOR ETERNITY.

That OT debug program destroyed everything for the poor guy. WHAT A RIP OFF.

Scientology is very dangerous. Scientology definitely puts people into the state of total confusion and they make major mistakes HUGE MISTAKES.

That is a sign of SUPPRESSION!

Scientology SUPPRESSES people and causes harm to their dynamics.

65 years of PROOF is all over the internet, in books written by members and movies documented by experts. THERE IS THE SCIENCE that Scientology hurts!

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Ah, at one time - early 70ish - there were a bunch of SO recruits berthed across from AOLA & it was discovered they were doing EPF by day & sex orgies every night.

A public auditor would be given a lower conditions for screwing his PC & a SO member might be RPF'd over having sex with some one they were not married to.

And I know of a gal who on the rpf went way " out 2 D " ( I prefer fucked around as much cleaner sounding than out2d ). Anyway her husband was PISSED. What got done about it ? Nothing.

Or the celeb ( mid 70's ) having an affair that wanted a divorce & flag forced her husband to agree to the divorce. Yep. She soon after left the cult & her X hubby stayed - I bet yet to this day !

I never understood all this concern over sex. C'mon, on a grade 4 tape about pulling withholds there is a demo with Ron as the auditor with one his PCs. They are on stage for a demo & it is taped. She gives up the withhold of " sleeping with her auditor last night " & Ron says, " No, not that one " & moves on.

Plain as day, there it is, Ron screwed his PC ( Long long after being married to Mary Sue ).

Anyway, this utter BS based on " Ron's case " ( not to mention his world class homophobia ! ) about sex.

The when he got too old to get it up he wrote that " Pain & Sex " nonsense. was that late-ish 80's ?

But, yes, for awhile SO members did get married to have sex then go to Mexico for a divorce ( illegal in the US BTW ) & marry again & again & again.

Later at flag, early 90's ?, SO members were feeling it was an overt to have sex period - even with their own spouses !

Tales abound of the " Old Man " - particularly hitting on gals even as they started getting old the old cattle boats - oh, that was the pride of the LRH Navy !

Some one ought to write a book on the " History of Sex in the SO ". Started wild & ended repressed. That IS the story of scientology isn't it ?

I rambled : What was the question ?

The old fucker died in January '86 with an ass full of Vistaril screaming at invisible BTs. So probably earlier than that.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The old fucker died in January '86 with an ass full of Vistaril screaming at invisible BTs. So probably earlier than that.

LRH was notorious for going after women. His third wife, Mary Sue was a 21 year old student in Hubbard's Dianetics academy when then 41-year-old Hubbard started a sexual relationship with her in 1952. He married her in March 1952, and Diana was born in Sept 1952, so pregnancy was evidently the reason for the marriage.

My guess is that Hubbard's impotence issues got worse over time. In the 1960's and 70's, he liked being surrounded young nubile girls in hot pants, but no reports of his actually doing anything with them.

My suspicion is that Hubbard decided that is HE wasn't getting sexual satisfaction, then NOBODY was going to.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
And I remember in the early 80's when some ( that I barely knew ) gal came over & let me know that she & her husband had decided they wanted to do a threesome & after much deliberation they had decided to I was the one to pick.

She was acting as if she had bestowed some great honor on me & I, apparently, was supposed to be grateful for.

I said " OK ".

She said that night would be good.

I, sort of embarrassed, said the " OK " was an ack.

Uh, she was mightly pissed & stormed out of our house never to speak to me again.

Did I do something wrong ?

Terril park

Sponsor
And I remember in the early 80's when some ( that I barely knew ) gal came over & let me know that she & her husband had decided they wanted to do a threesome & after much deliberation they had decided to I was the one to pick.

She was acting as if she had bestowed some great honor on me & I, apparently, was supposed to be grateful for.

I said " OK ".

She said that night would be good.

I, sort of embarrassed, said the " OK " was an ack.

Uh, she was mightly pissed & stormed out of our house never to speak to me again.

Did I do something wrong ?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned":coolwink:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
So while " out 2D " with SO seemed to increase in the buzz factor after the 60's, among the public it didn't seem all that much different than the wog world - as in, get laid when you could.

Maybe it was I slightly matured or maybe - in general - I paid more attention, but, I became aware that some women just like most men wanted fairly regular sex & it was a good thing.

The cult view seemed to be ' sex bad ', but, what I saw of public ? Not many of us bought that unbalanced view of no sex.

Sex is normal ( I think ) & the cult's view of sex as some kind of perversion was perhaps my earliest wedge in cult think.

Did holding that disbelief allow me to collect more until I broke away ?

Maybe sex saved me !

In any event, sex is great !

Free Will

Patron with Honors
When I joined SO in 1972, there was bonking going on all over the place.
Unmarried staff/recruits, people having affairs with others' partners.
My only complaint was I wasn't getting any.

It got heavy as the 70s progressed.

In the end it was my sex drive that got me out of the SO.