What's new

OUTPOINTS SO LARGE THAT THEY ALONE PROVIDE SUFFICIENT GROUNDS FOR LEAVING CofS

SirRalliart

Patron with Honors
Maybe the whole point of Scientology was to teach us gullibaloos, who swallowed it whole, to not be so gullible anymore. It takes some of us a while to learn that lesson. LOL

Yeah, I always got other staff to bite on that old joke: "Wow, did you know that 'gullible' is not in the dictionary? Go check" and they would go check - hehehe.

lkwdblds

Crusader
Re: session confidentiality

I think that's because the Co$ dictates what is normal.....they tell you what to believe....they tell you it's the rest of the world that is aberated, out of sinc and not normal and if you buy it, you're in trouble.

Here's some more outpoints.....they had me terrified. Spiritual freedom, my ass. :no:

It's no wonder so many people have died or committed suicide....they learn to think screwy and are driven crazy by the outpoints and insanity in the Co$.

In '78, I refused to attest to Clear at CCLA....I was sent to ethics and told I had to handle my father or no more services. After several months of out tech garbage, my father suddenly tells me he thinks I should go to Flag and writes a check to Flag for $10,000 so I can get auditing there. I fly to Flag......Flag then tells me to go get $20,000 more from him. I fly home ..... we fight.....he gives in and gives me a check to Flag for $20,000. I fly back to Flag. Flag then tells me I have to go earn the money and pay him back before I can get any auditing. I fly back to L.A...scared to go home and face my father. I am now $30,000 in debt to him and had no idea how I would ever make the money to pay him back. I couldn't ask for the money back to give it back to him or else I would be declared and kicked out of Scientology and never would be able to get up the bridge to total freedom and go OT. I am now royally caved in, with a problem I didn't know how to solve, couldn't solve, and didn't have before all this nonsense and insanity.....outpoints up the ying yang.

I was afraid for my eternity....afraid of being caught in the trap forever and never being able to get out. I thought Scientology was the road out. I totally crashed financially and never was able to pay him back. I felt awful about it. All this made me crazy.

Did I see the insanity and quit Scientology and get the money back to give back to my father? No. :no: I had to keep my eye on the mountain.....LRH said so. I was terrified for my eternity. I was in the muck....way over my head.

The Co$ had me convinced that my father was an SP because he was against the money sucking that the Co$ did. I went thru hell over this. I was acting crazy. I couldn't sort it out. I really thought he was a horrible person in treason to mankind. Later I disconnected from him....I sent him a horrible abusive letter telling him I never wanted to see him again...ever, telling him what an awful person he was. I still owed him all that money and couldn't resolve it. About a year later he tried to kill himself twice.....he died a few weeks later. I didn't go to his funeral. By then I was afraid of my whole family....they were all wogs and I knew they all thought I was nuts....and they were blaming me for his death because of the letter I wrote. I felt so guilty. I've never seen any of them since then. They are all dead now except for 2 cousins who I haven't had any contact with since the 70's. The Co$ can affect an entire family in a negative way, even though only one member is involved in the cult.

There was an inheritance, even though I thought for sure he would disown me and write me out of his will....the Co$ got all of it except for about $10,000 that I managed to hang onto and what they took they managed to waste on rediculously stupid auditing that went nowhere, most of which I didn't want, but they insisted that I needed. Most of it was awful. The insanity I experienced with the Co$ was a nightmare. I don't know how I lived through it and survived. It was scary as hell. Awful, awful, awful. I look back on all this and don't know how I put up with all this stuff and went along with it.

It's really embarassing that I allowed the Co$ to dominate my life for over 30 years and that I allowed them to make such a fool out of me. I never tell anybody that I was a Scientologist.....I'm too ashamed of it and the things that I did in the name of Scientology. :bigcry:

It's hard to face being such a sucker....so naive...so gullible....so blind...so stupid....to ruin one's own life by falling so thoroughly for a lie, and sticking with it for so long....making a total idiot of one's self.

The Co$ is more like the Church of the Devil. It's outrageously evil. They have been so good at convincing people that something is wrong with them and only the Co$ can fix it, so that they can take people's money. They introvert people and drive them nuts and mess up their lives.....then they tell you it's all your fault.....like they had nothing to do with it. But...if something positive happens in your life, then it's all because of Scientology. :grouch::angry:

I was a failure at dissemination and used to feel bad about it. I couldn't understand why other people didn't want it. I got about 6 people in the door over a period of 32 years. I'm glad now that no one else would listen to me. It seems they had more sense than I did.

Some of the tech was good, but for the most part, the Co$ helped me to mess up my life in ways that I was never able to recover, and they also helped me to feel worse about myself. How's that for outpoints in a group that is supposed to help one live a better life, feel better about one's self, and gain more self respect? What a farce!

:scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks:

Good God, FoTi, I had never read these details of your story before. Thanks for revealing this data on ESMB. I am sure you will help keep countless kind hearted people from falling into the trap which you fell into!

Those bastards scold their parishioners for being "out exchange" and then what do they do? They take $30,000 of your Father's money, cause an enormous break up between you and your family, label your Father, the person who put up the money, a suppressive person and then refuse to audit you until you find a way to pay him back.

If it helps, I would like say a kind word for your Father. It seems he was a very caring person and the fact that he still left you in his will after your break up, shows a lot of character plus a lot of love for you.

RECEIVING SPIRITUAL FREEDOM FROM AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS CORRUPT TO ITS CORE.
As you did, many people continue on in the "church" despite extreme abuses. The stated reason is that they afraid of losing their salvation, their Bridge to Total Freedom.

Their is a big anamoly here, as obvious as the nose on a person's face or the proverbial elephant in the room. If freedom and salvation were to be delivered by some organization, that organization would have to be squeeky clean when it came to their ethics as a group and the ethics of each individual member.

Organized Scientology is just the opposite, a whole false structure is erected on a false platform of "Religious Cloaking." Everything they do has some phoney "shore story" connected with it to turn the eyes of curious people away from what is going on. Their stats, presented to the public are phoney, their motives are deceptive. Virtually everything is a sham, different from what actually exists.

The only good thing that they have going for them is that quite a few kind hearted, naive staff members are still not aware of the scam and are still trying hard to deliver a worthwhile product to the public and other staff. Often, these people will cross swords with management and usually that leads to them serving on the RPF where the end product is to break them of their independent notions of doing good and helping people.

When a person goes through an experience such as yours, it SHOULD be readily apparent that they will never go free in such an organization as C of S. Even if the organization had the procedures and technologies to deliver spiritual freedom, which they don't, it wouldn't matter. The Organization is corrupt, so even if they had such procedures they would not be able to deliver them effectively in an environment such as exists in the Orgs. For those of us who stayed in for decades, we SHOULD have left early but didn't. That is a cross that each of us must bear on our own. We all meant well but that is a pretty lame excuse.
Lakey

Last edited: