What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Back in 1976, I was still wet behind the ears as an SO member, just two years in. But, I had won favor with Mark Ingber and I was placed on a special project with Sue Price, (who later sent out the my SP Declaration, by the way) Cirrus Porter, and Jesse Prince.

This project was for the CMO. The four of us were given a large office in the complex, and a very interesting task to fulfill. We were placed out of FOLO or Flag jurisdiction, and given the authority of the CMO to carry out our mission.
The mission was to obtain information on every staff member in the PAC area.

The information was collected first by way of a survey. Then by Sec Checking.

Examples of the information that were required on the survey:

Have you every been arrested?....when? Full discription required dates and all information on what was done.

Have you ever stolen anything from any one at any time in your life?, Leave nothing out (whether you were caught or not)

List all occassions on which you have engaged in sexual relations, list who you had sex with and list any deviant acts such as sodomy or other acts.

List any cases of deviant sex such as masterbation or homosexual relations.

List all familiy members, list any family members that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all friends....list all friends past and present that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all former jobs, all overts against former jobs, all former schools, all overts against former schools, list all overts against the church, all overts against your family, all overts against the police, ove any other authority...

It goes on and on. We left no stone unturned.

We executed the data collection from every staff member. Each questionaire was scrutinized. Any that appeared glib were set aside so that the information could be obtained by more aggressive means. Interrigation or Sec Check.

Day after day, month after month....we milled over the data. We knew things about the people of Pac that noone had a right to know.

I want to get it off my chest. I have this withhold and have had it for many years.

We would read the data on who had sex with who, and how the sex act was done OUT LOUD to each other when we found one that interested us. We would laugh about it and make jokes about many cases of homosexual acts and acts of masterbation and the methods that were used to masterbate. We would make jokes about who had sex and what kind of sex they had and with whom. Every detail was available to us because the staff were forced to report all of this this information to us.

Nothing was allowed to be private...personal. Secret. The indignity of it in some cases was embarrassing.

It makes me sick that I was that arrogant. To laugh and joke around about things that I really (humanely) had no right to know.

I felt proud to be working for the CMO. I felt quite the big shot.

Recently when I cross checked my name with Jesse Prince, his affidavit came up. He mentioned this project. It appears that Jesse too felt remorse. Because while we believed that we were doing something very important for the Church.....we were in fact helping them to build up amunition that could later be used to DA (Dead Agent) or destroy the reputation of anyone who could at at later timne speak out against Scn or the SO.

The surveys were attested to and signed by the originators.

Sometimes, when I look back, I remember the fun that we had, how we all became very close....locked away in that room milling over files for months on end. But from my perspective now, in my innocence....I contributed to something I regret being a part of.

Anyone out there that I laughed at, or made fun of, or who was harmed in anyway from this data.....

I wish I could take it all back, and burn those F#cking files. I am sorry for my arrogance.

This is a true and honest account.

Love,
Bernadette

Div6

Crusader
Interesting. Did that include all of the execs as well, or were they exempt?
Who ran this mission? Who did you report to? Any idea what became of the files? Did you have to respond to the survey as well? Isn't this data covered on the required Life History forms all staff have to fill out? Who did the sec checks\interrogations? Were any of them in the extant "gang-bang" style?

Please. I appreciate your honesty and humanity. I was not personally affected by it, but I am curious as to who was running this "op".

Thanks.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Interesting. Did that include all of the execs as well, or were they exempt?
Who ran this mission? Who did you report to? Any idea what became of the files? Did you have to respond to the survey as well? Isn't this data covered on the required Life History forms all staff have to fill out? Who did the sec checks\interrogations? Were any of them in the extant "gang-bang" style?

Please. I appreciate your honesty and humanity. I was not personally affected by it, but I am curious as to who was running this "op".

Thanks.

The CMO ran it....I do not recall which messenger was our direct contact.

Yes we also had to fill out the questionaires.

I recall that there may have been a few top cats that sent their data direct to the messenger.

This was different and in addition to the Life history forms....we started a file on each staff member. We collected and copied earlier Sec Checks and everyone was required to be Sec Checked on the survey to ensure that they had not withheld anything.

I do not know what happened to the files but I suspect that they were sent to INT.

I know that Keithe Cowger was one of our Sec Checkers. I know that we utilized others. Some of the details are fuzzy....like some of the whos. I know that people were pulled in and questioned....sometimes by us, sometimes by others, sometimes by sec checkers.

I wish I could put my head together with Jesse to fit more pieces together, but he is sort of hard to find these days.

I will let you know if I remember anything else.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I admire your honesty and your courage.

I think anyone who worked in these areas, or the GO or OSA, have memories they would rather not have. And the only way to stop this sort of thing repeating, is to make it known!

Bloody well done!

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I admire your honesty and your courage.

I think anyone who worked in these areas, or the GO or OSA, have memories they would rather not have. And the only way to stop this sort of thing repeating, is to make it known!

Bloody well done!

Thank you FTS. I feel better to have gotten this off my chest. I sometimes wake up in the mornings thinking and thinking about this stuff and I am happy to have it written down.

Additionally, It is important for one to know that these files were created and exist somewhere for all of the PAC staff that were in at that time. (hundreds of people)

It is important to note that although Jesse Prince was open about his past with us, and he was not the type to be ashamed...he was trying to do good things with his life when he joined the SO.

When he blew and started spilling the beans in affidavits and in court agaist Scientology, out came all of the nasty stuff that they had on his days prior to Scientology that they could then use to discredit his name and make him sound like some kind of nutty drug case.

A sick irony.

Some of what they used against him, I knew bout him from our little pjt together. We also did each others files.

What surprises me in retrospect is that this was not a GO project, but a Commodores Messenger project, which at that point would have been directly under LRH rather than the GO.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Duddins

It takes some guts to publicly admit to things we are ashamed of.
Good for you. :)

You are who you are right now, not who you've been in the past.

Cheers

tanstaafl

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Duddins

It takes some guts to publicly admit to things we are ashamed of.
Good for you. :)

You are who you are right now, not who you've been in the past.

Cheers

tanstaafl

Thanks Tans....indeed....I am older and alot wiser. I am not who I was.
I have been posting alot about things that happened to me and others......but at one point as Ex SO I have to admit, that the nature of the beast is to involve many of us enough to be to some extent culpable ourselves. It is good to clean up a bit.....helps to see things more clearly.
:floor: :laundry: :vacuum:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back in 1976, I was still wet behind the ears as an SO member, just two years in. But, I had won favor with Mark Ingber and I was placed on a special project with Sue Price, (who later sent out the my SP Declaration, by the way) Cirrus Porter, and Jesse Prince.

This project was for the CMO. The four of us were given a large office in the complex, and a very interesting task to fulfill. We were placed out of FOLO or Flag jurisdiction, and given the authority of the CMO to carry out our mission.
The mission was to obtain information on every staff member in the PAC area.

Examples of the information that were required on the survey:

Have you every been arrested?....when? Full discription required dates and all information on what was done.

Have you ever stolen anything from any one at any time in your life?, Leave nothing out (whether you were caught or not)

List all occassions on which you have engaged in sexual relations, list who you had sex with and list any deviant acts such as sodomy or other acts.

List any cases of deviant sex such as masterbation or homosexual relations.

List all familiy members, list any family members that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all friends....list all friends past and present that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all former jobs, all overts against former jobs, all former schools, all overts against former schools, list all overts against the church, all overts against your family, all overts against the police, ove any other authority...

It goes on and on. We left no stone unturned.

We executed the data collection from every staff member. Each questionaire was scrutinized. Any that appeared glib were set aside so that the information could be obtained by more aggressive means. Interrigation or Sec Check.

Day after day, month after month....we milled over the data. We knew things about the people of Pac that noone had a right to know.

I want to get it off my chest. I have this withhold and have had it for many years.

We would read the data on who had sex with who, and how the sex act was done OUT LOUD to each other when we found one that interested us. We would laugh about it and make jokes about many cases of homosexual acts and acts of masterbation and the methods that were used to masterbate. We would make jokes about who had sex and what kind of sex they had and with whom. Every detail was available to us because the staff were forced to report all of this this information to us.

Nothing was allowed to be private...personal. Secret. The indignity of it in some cases was embarrassing.

It makes me sick that I was that arrogant. To laugh and joke around about things that I really (humanely) had no right to know.

I felt proud to be working for the CMO. I felt quite the big shot.

Recently when I cross checked my name with Jesse Prince, his affidavit came up. He mentioned this project. It appears that Jesse too felt remorse. Because while we believed that we were doing something very important for the Church.....we were in fact helping them to build up amunition that could later be used to DA (Dead Agent) or destroy the reputation of anyone who could at at later timne speak out against Scn or the SO.

The surveys were attested to and signed by the originators.

Sometimes, when I look back, I remember the fun that we had, how we all became very close....locked away in that room milling over files for months on end. But from my perspective now, in my innocence....I contributed to something I regret being a part of.

Anyone out there that I laughed at, or made fun of, or who was harmed in anyway from this data.....

I wish I could take it all back, and burn those F#cking files. I am sorry for my arrogance.

This is a true and honest account.

Love,
Bernadette

Bernadette - well done! :)

It says much about the willingness of the majority of people to come clean about themselves.

To want to be responsible for past acts and what were the consequences of those actions.

It also says much about who would collect such data in order to use it to dominate, subjugate and seek to control the reach of those honest people.

How sick are the people who want to continuously stick people into the past - by refusing to let people have the right to forgive themselves and let go of their past transgressions.

To sum up this activity - it is reverse 3rd dynamic processing.

Gone are the four things that set people free from the past - Love - Care - Responsibility and Forgiveness. :happydance:

Alan

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Since that evolution, they have put in everyone filling out "Life Histories", which give all of that information and much more. This is done by every person coming into the Sea org.

That information, in the 90's at least, were all put into computer for easy access by executives needing information on different Sea Org members. It includes ALL information, including test scores, post history, ethics and justice information, etc etc. Everything about that person.

They were planning to also add photos, but I dont think that was done.

I am not sure if that project ever got completed.

Because completing cycles of action would indicate non-SPs... and that is something the church cannot do: look at itself and correct itself, or complete cycles of action (such as making an actual Clear or OT, or get materials that are only LRH, etc etc etc...)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Gone are the four things that set people free from the past - Love - Care - Responsibility and Forgiveness. :happydance:

That's useful, Alan. :)

Forgiving self is something definitely missing from regular Scn O/W procedures. Getting forgiven by some sec-checker felt inappropriate, wrong source, and now I see why (I thought it should have been any victim's forgiveness that was required).

Paul

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

Forgiving self is something definitely missing from regular Scn O/W procedures. Getting forgiven by some sec-checker felt inappropriate, wrong source, and now I see why (I thought it should have been any victim's forgiveness that was required).

Paul

Forgiving self is a tough one - it requires that you trust yourself.:happydance:

Others forgiving you doesn't quite make it. :grouch:

Tanstaafl

Crusader

Paul

Amen to that Paul. The last time I got the "by the power invested in me....." spiel I was really pissed off. I just thought "Why the fuck should I care what you think?! It's those I've transgressed against whose forgiveness I need."

This forgiveness action at the end of sec checks sets up the auditor as God. :angry:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Amen to that Paul. The last time I got the "by the power invested in me....." spiel I was really pissed off.

I just thought "Why the fuck should I care what you think?! It's those I've transgressed against whose forgiveness I need."

That usually takes a lot of honesty to communicate what you did to the person that was destructive or degrading to that person.......and some times needing to make up for the damage done.....no easy task! :nervous:

This forgiveness action at the end of sec checks sets up the auditor as God. :angry:

:omg:

:)

Alan

Div6

Crusader
I always thought it was interesting that Jim Dincalci (LRH's MLO) went on to found The Forgiveness Foundation.

Forgiveness works on all flows - asAlan mentioned Flow 0 is a rough one.
But hey, this is great - cause for celebration even. ESMB as a non-local healing portal.....

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Yes....This was the beginning of the Life History thing.

Good to know they got it all on computer...thanks C of S. :angry: But I must admit, there was something about those hard copies, in everyone's handwriting and signed. When we were starting this out, there was overkill on the information collected. Hopefully they toned it down later.

So many details were required.

What "Church" is going to demand the details in writing, on all past sexual activities of every member of the congregation? Sick.

And for what purpose?....Well that is completely obvious. And in the case of Jesse some data from the "Life History" was used against him later.

My question remains....why was this done by the CMO rather than the GO. What was going on uplines, or what court cases were going on that instigated this data collection?

I only know of the details from my end...I'd love to know what brought it all on.

Regarding FORGIVENESS....thanks for bringing that up guys......When it comes to forgiveness, there is a vaccum in C of S with a black hole of extreme mass at the core of it. Go near it and you get sucked in.

Thank you for the replies to my Thread!!!:eyeroll:

Since that evolution, they have put in everyone filling out "Life Histories", which give all of that information and much more. This is done by every person coming into the Sea org.

That information, in the 90's at least, were all put into computer for easy access by executives needing information on different Sea Org members. It includes ALL information, including test scores, post history, ethics and justice information, etc etc. Everything about that person.

They were planning to also add photos, but I dont think that was done.

I am not sure if that project ever got completed.

Because completing cycles of action would indicate non-SPs... and that is something the church cannot do: look at itself and correct itself, or complete cycles of action (such as making an actual Clear or OT, or get materials that are only LRH, etc etc etc...)

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yes....This was the beginning of the Life History thing.

Good to know they got it all on computer...thanks C of S. :angry: But I must admit, there was something about those hard copies, in everyone's handwriting and signed. When we were starting this out, there was overkill on the information collected. Hopefully they toned it down later.
Not by 1995 when I was was still there.

Maybe they require videos too now. :)

Paul

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Not by 1995 when I was was still there.

Maybe they require videos too now. :)

Paul

So you know what I am talking about here. Thanks Dulloldfart.

Hey! Are you inferring voyerism????? :rubeyes:

Well, that would give this smut collection some kind of purpose I suppose.

Perhaps a more noble one than the current use for the information.:conspiracy:

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious

Sec Checking is done with an e-meter which is basically a lie detector device.

I guess it's unlawful for companies to put their members trough lie detectors.

Which other organization uses lie detectors on its staff members? (Yea, probably CIA and other intelligence agencies do).

Confessionals are for the benefit of the individual, there should be forgiveness and confidentiality in them.

Security Checks, are not a religious service, not for the benefit of the individual, and should not be allowed, even less with the use of an e-meter.

That's another illegal activity they get away with by calling themselves a "Church".

M

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sec Checking is done with an e-meter which is basically a lie detector device.

I guess it's unlawful for companies to put their members trough lie detectors.

Which other organization uses lie detectors on its staff members? (Yea, probably CIA and other intelligence agencies do).

Confessionals are for the benefit of the individual, there should be forgiveness and confidentiality in them.

Security Checks, are not a religious service, not for the benefit of the individual, and should not be allowed, even less with the use of an e-meter.

That's another illegal activity they get away with by calling themselves a "Church".

M

An e meter is not a lie detector.

If it were, the results of auditing OT3 would be proof of the existence of xenu, and the results of dianetics auditing would be proof of past lives.

It is easy to "lie" in a sec check if one is sufficiently aware of how the process works.

An emeter dectects a change in the bodies resistence that is a response to "energy" (manifesting as matter, mass) the person has attached to some subject.

How its interpreted is not the realm of the emeter.

alex ( who can mock up thoughts of sunny days in time with sec check questions)(and who has had enormous personal gains from honestly participating in "sec checks")

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It is easy to "lie" in a sec check if one is sufficiently aware of how the process works.

Not if the sec checker is properly trained and spends enough time grooving in each question, and doesn't have his own O/Ws blocking his perception of the pc. If he just rotely calls the questions off the list he's not doing it right.

Paul