ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Paris critics savegely attacked by Scientologists

Discussion in 'Europe Pickets and Protests' started by Zhent, Mar 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

I just saw this on WWP and nearly fell off my chair!

Translation:
    Updates:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/paris-flash-raid-scientologist-attacked-us.78017/

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  2. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Looks like their cornered-rat syndrome is beginning to show.

3. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

:omg:This freaks me out. Sends chills up and down my spine. They've gone ballistic....completely over the edge. They've totally lost their minds. Geesuus. I hope that a lot of anons show up and protest the hell out of these crazy people. And I hope the media makes a really big deal out of this to show the public how really crazy and dangerous these people are.

4. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

SAFETY REMINDER: never protest alone, *always* have the camera running, do not fight back, tell the world.

5. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

The French News got a hold of this.

6. Ulf K. Maier

Ulf K. Maier Patron Meritorious

First toll of the funeral bell for the cult: TOTAL FAIL.

This is going to piss off a lot of powerful people... ANONYMOUS! :guyfawkes:

Miscavige, quaff your designer Scotch while you may, and mark your calendar. Today could be the beginning of Scientology's very real end as a cult.
    Have a care!

7. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:omg: Nono the Clown? I just love that guy! He's been protesting before anonymous! [​IMG]

The CoS just keep targeting him because he gets the people's attention. :bigcry: I am so sad to hear this news.

To all Paris anons and protesters, you're in my thoughts and prayers

Mary

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  8. So sorry to hear this!

Here is his youtube site with many vids he has made. Evidently he has been physically attacked quite a lot while protesting.

http://www.youtube.com/xenuisot3

Please send him a cheery message to encourage him to have a speedy healing.:yes:

9. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Fucking barbarians! :angry:

10. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yes, this is clear evidence, indeed a demonstration, of the fact that the cult is cracking big time. They have lost it and are on the decline of self-destruct.

Their every move now shoots them in the foot. :yes:

They have even descended, now, into destroying their own tech delivery people with their insane behaviors . . . and their "tech" is all they had to offer the world! :duh: The techies now actually cannot win at trying to deliver tech as they are hit and penalized from all directions with insane arbitraries and dictates :duh: Delivering what is promised is an impossible proposition for them. See the "The original BAMFA is out!" thread by SirRalliart.

R

11. anondelmundial

anondelmundial Patron with Honors

Somewhere, and sometime, a ballistic breakdown is expected of the Cult. The pressure, worldwide, on the True Believers on staff and in SO must be beyond excessive. One Scientologist in an Org buckles under the pressure, and all the Scientologists in that Org will buckle under the pressure.

In France, not only do the public reject Scientology, but the French legal system rejects Scientology. French Scientologists in the Orgs must be near the psychological breaking point since they can see no way out of their Hubbardian delusions.

I think that if there are Scientologists in one country to go batshit crazy, France would be my first bet.

12. Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  13. LongTimeGone

LongTimeGone Silver Meritorious Patron

More anger, hatred and physical abuse from the sanest group on the planet.

The road to freedom takes you directly to a jail cell.

LTG

14. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

The French people and French legal system sound sensible. It's a shame more countries don't follow by example.

I hope Nono and friends are all ok and recover quickly, and press charges.

15. Sekh

Sekh Patron with Honors

I'm shocked, and I'm sad. Zorro, or Nono, is such a nice person. Bad things always happen to the people that least deserve them.

This guy traveled through Eastern European conflict-zones and other "dangerous" areas, to get beaten up in Paris, France; the heart of the civilized world. At least, that's what we, Western Europeans like to think.

for now I'm just upset and angry. :angry:

Get well soon, Zorro! And the others too, of course.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  16. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Is this the Zorro that posted once here on ESMB who seems to be in the U.S. or the Zorro that is the clown in France that has been a huge thorn in the side of Scientology there? ..... or some other Zorro?

17. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Looks like they have been taking lessons from Rex Fowler.

18. anonkatie

anonkatie Patron with Honors

I don't know if he posted here, but Nono is the clown.

19. PTS

PTS Elliott

I wish I could be shocked by this but having had some very limited experience with Scientology's craven amorality, it does not.

I join with those here who know him in hoping for a quick and complete recovery.

20. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

I hope he sues them big time.