What's new

Paris critics savegely attacked by Scientologists

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
I just saw this on WWP and nearly fell off my chair!

anonymous vicieux said:
Un flashraid ce midi avec une agression !
4 scientologues, qui sortaient du bâtiment scientologue situé au 7 rue Jules César à Paris, s'en sont pris à nous avec une violence incroyable.
Nono la Patate à été salement agressé : il à le nez cassé et de multiples lésions.
J'ai aussi été agressé par plusieurs individus mais mon état est moins sérieux.

Nous nous sommes rendu à l'Hôpital.
Du matériel à été endommagé.

Bien entendu la Police est immédiatement intervenu sur notre appel malgré l'acharnement des scientologues à nous frapper sauvagement, tenter d'arracher mon masque et de casser mon téléphone avant que je parvienne à joindre le commissariat.

PHOTOS :

Ces scientologues sont des sauvages sans nom, ils méritent d'êtres poursuivis en justice et envoyés en prison comme les criminels de leurs espèce.

Nous demandons à chacun de nous rejoindre le samedi 26 mars à 14H00 face au 69 rue Legendre, Paris 17ème, métro Brochant ou La Fourche, pour dénoncer ces crimes et demander la dissolution de cette secte qui, je le constate encore aujourd'hui, est de plus en plus dangereuse.

ANONYMOUS VICIEUX.

Translation:
Flashraid this afternoon with an assault!
4 Scientology Scientologist who left the building located at 7 Rue Jules Cesar Paris, went after us with incredible violence.
Nono la Patate was badly assaulted: he has a broken nose and multiple lesions.
I was also assaulted by several individuals, but my condition is less serious.

We went to the hospital.
Equipment was damaged.

Of course the police immediately intervened on our appeal, despite the fury of Scientologists to beat us savagely, trying to tear my mask and break my phone before I arrive to join the police.

PHOTOS:

These Scientologists are savages with no name, they deserve to be prosecuted and sent to prison as criminals of their species.

We ask everyone to join us Saturday, March 26th at 14:00 at 69 rue Legendre face, Paris 17ème, metro pin or fork, to denounce these crimes and ask for the dissolution of the sect, which I still see today, is increasingly dangerous.

Updates:
anonymous vicieux said:
FR : Cette agression est un acte de provocation contre tout les Anonymous.
Je vous demande à tous de préparer pour les prochains raids une pancarte en l'honneur de Nono La Patate

EN : This aggression is an act of provocation against all Anonymous.
I ask you all to prepare for upcoming raids a sign in honor of Nono La Patate.

anonymous vicieux said:
FR : L'un d'entre a été emmené par la police en garde à vue pour 24h minimum

EN : One of them was caught by police he is in cell for 24h minimum

anonymous vicieux said:
FR : L'un des agresseur est un dénommé Mr Lemaire

EN : One assailant was a man named Mr Lemaire

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/paris-flash-raid-scientologist-attacked-us.78017/

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
:omg:This freaks me out. Sends chills up and down my spine. They've gone ballistic....completely over the edge. They've totally lost their minds. Geesuus. I hope that a lot of anons show up and protest the hell out of these crazy people. And I hope the media makes a really big deal out of this to show the public how really crazy and dangerous these people are.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
SAFETY REMINDER: never protest alone, *always* have the camera running, do not fight back, tell the world.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
First toll of the funeral bell for the cult: TOTAL FAIL.

This is going to piss off a lot of powerful people... ANONYMOUS! :guyfawkes:

Miscavige, quaff your designer Scotch while you may, and mark your calendar. Today could be the beginning of Scientology's very real end as a cult.
Have a care!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
:omg: Nono the Clown? I just love that guy! He's been protesting before anonymous!
images

The CoS just keep targeting him because he gets the people's attention. :bigcry: I am so sad to hear this news.

To all Paris anons and protesters, you're in my thoughts and prayers

Mary

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Yes, this is clear evidence, indeed a demonstration, of the fact that the cult is cracking big time. They have lost it and are on the decline of self-destruct.

Their every move now shoots them in the foot. :yes:

They have even descended, now, into destroying their own tech delivery people with their insane behaviors . . . and their "tech" is all they had to offer the world! :duh: The techies now actually cannot win at trying to deliver tech as they are hit and penalized from all directions with insane arbitraries and dictates :duh: Delivering what is promised is an impossible proposition for them. See the "The original BAMFA is out!" thread by SirRalliart.

R

anondelmundial

Patron with Honors
:omg:This freaks me out. Sends chills up and down my spine. They've gone ballistic....completely over the edge. They've totally lost their minds. Geesuus. ...

Somewhere, and sometime, a ballistic breakdown is expected of the Cult. The pressure, worldwide, on the True Believers on staff and in SO must be beyond excessive. One Scientologist in an Org buckles under the pressure, and all the Scientologists in that Org will buckle under the pressure.

In France, not only do the public reject Scientology, but the French legal system rejects Scientology. French Scientologists in the Orgs must be near the psychological breaking point since they can see no way out of their Hubbardian delusions.

I think that if there are Scientologists in one country to go batshit crazy, France would be my first bet.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
More anger, hatred and physical abuse from the sanest group on the planet.

The road to freedom takes you directly to a jail cell.

LTG

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Somewhere, and sometime, a ballistic breakdown is expected of the Cult. The pressure, worldwide, on the True Believers on staff and in SO must be beyond excessive. One Scientologist in an Org buckles under the pressure, and all the Scientologists in that Org will buckle under the pressure.

In France, not only do the public reject Scientology, but the French legal system rejects Scientology. French Scientologists in the Orgs must be near the psychological breaking point since they can see no way out of their Hubbardian delusions.

I think that if there are Scientologists in one country to go batshit crazy, France would be my first bet.

The French people and French legal system sound sensible. It's a shame more countries don't follow by example.

I hope Nono and friends are all ok and recover quickly, and press charges.

Sekh

Patron with Honors
I'm shocked, and I'm sad. Zorro, or Nono, is such a nice person. Bad things always happen to the people that least deserve them.

This guy traveled through Eastern European conflict-zones and other "dangerous" areas, to get beaten up in Paris, France; the heart of the civilized world. At least, that's what we, Western Europeans like to think.

for now I'm just upset and angry. :angry:

Get well soon, Zorro! And the others too, of course.

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
I'm shocked, and I'm sad. Zorro, or Nono, is such a nice person. Bad things always happen to the people that least deserve them.

This guy traveled through Eastern European conflict-zones and other "dangerous" areas, to get beaten up in Paris, France; the heart of the civilized world. At least, that's what we, Western Europeans like to think.

for now I'm just upset and angry. :angry:

Get well soon, Zorro! And the others too, of course.

Is this the Zorro that posted once here on ESMB who seems to be in the U.S. or the Zorro that is the clown in France that has been a huge thorn in the side of Scientology there? ..... or some other Zorro?

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
Is this the Zorro that posted once here on ESMB who seems to be in the U.S. or the Zorro that is the clown in France that has been a huge thorn in the side of Scientology there? ..... or some other Zorro?

I don't know if he posted here, but Nono is the clown.

PTS

Elliott
I wish I could be shocked by this but having had some very limited experience with Scientology's craven amorality, it does not.

I join with those here who know him in hoping for a quick and complete recovery.