What's new

Paris critics savegely attacked by Scientologists

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
intrepido34, have you watched the videos by now? From your recents posts, it seems like you have reevaluated things. Good on ya for doing that.

The thing is, you keep saying do not do this to the children, but the issue is not the children but the perceived humiliation of the father that you object to. So the father must resort to violence, not to protect his children from some imagined threat, but to avenge his own humiliation.

It's called "machismo".

Yep!

The assault probably had little to do with the children. That is probably going to be the "justification" used in defense of it but considering the sequence of events it is quite obvious, at least to me, that the father was NOT thinking of his children at the time.

Not only that, but as I said earlier, his behavior under the circumstances is an obvious "red flag" to anyone who has been trained to look out for children's welfare.

It is not justifiable to any rational person, certainly won't be to the authorities.

It's child endangerment.

Sweetness stands on a soapbox...

Excuse me, folks, I just have to say this:

(Ah hem...)

"NO TO CHILDREN IN CULTS!"

"NO TO CHILDREN IN CULTS!"...

and so forth, and so on... :thumbsup:

The use of violence will not silence the truth!

Don't be intimidated!

Tell the truth about Scientology's fraud, abuses and crimes!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I'm not sure if this has been posted, here are Nono/Zorro's comments:

a few facts
I was taken to hospital emergency ward for a check up but was not hospitalised any longer anyway my injuries are head traumas
chest ribs liver ankle right legs kicks contusions
I got a first 5days off work for injury blow
I won't be able to cast for movies shows and add for at bleasqt a month Iloose most of my clown contracts for the cominbg weeks
I will be financially weak and pennyless for a while
but I do have a lotta friends....
FACTS
the first punch nose with no injury with a sign in hand was in 2006
then I had three more different attacks and assault with camera breaking and light injury one wrist twist
one smashed top hand kick
for the record with no charges
I didn't press at the time
but this time they won't get away with it
I had intimiditions and death threats
fake car accident intimiditions ..for fun with a baldy wicked guy
I was insulted "pedophile faggot " by JEAN DUPUIS OT5 member i put a complaint against him for that
and many others situations for years well Iam a porotesters they know it
Iam a clown I love parody they don't
I AM STILL AND WELL ALIVE
ET JE VOUS EMMERDE LA SECTE DE MERDE!!!!!!!

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34559&start=30

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
I wonder if the 2 children even know what the word CULT means. Dad should have kept on walking. How many times has this protest been heard by him? What caused him to completely lose it on this particular day? Breaking point? Maybe CULT is something he's heard before & it's hitting a little close to home?

What a bunch of animals, to attack like they did. What a fine example set for the children of their Daddy, and their Daddy the scientologist.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
A lot has been said about the right of the father to raise his children in the church of his choice.

What about the children's rights? What do THEY want? Nothing has been said about the ages of those children; but if I were still in the church of MY father's choice, I would be a Catholic today. (Ugh!)

Perhaps there's been a disagreement within that family about this, and the father was trying desperately to convince his kids that they're in the right church. Nono espousing a different point of view would obviously be a threat to the father's control over the children's beliefs.

And violence as a response to a peacefully stated opinion is still not justified. At least not in a country such as France.

A lot has been said about the right of the father to raise his children in the church of his choice.

What about the children's rights? What do THEY want? Nothing has been said about the ages of those children; but if I were still in the church of MY father's choice, I would be a Catholic today. (Ugh!)

Perhaps there's been a disagreement within that family about this, and the father was trying desperately to convince his kids that they're in the right church. Nono espousing a different point of view would obviously be a threat to the father's control over the children's beliefs.

And violence as a response to a peacefully stated opinion is still not justified. At least not in a country such as France.

A too hot to handle issue. People are not allowed to physically abuse their kids these days, or willingly hand them over to others who will do so. But they are allowed to psychologically abuse them and hand them over to others (cults) who will do so.

I have to sercond you in that one.

I was badly abused, violently beaten with sticks, belts ANS ELECTRICAL CABLES by my grandmother whenever I did not want to go to 'mass"

the catolic "church" is a evil cult that should be destroyed and its ashes thrown to the winds.

Thanks godness I was never considered choirboy material or my ass would had been abused also.

I hate the catholic "church"

I went running when I was able to.

Fortunately however It was jesus and not hubbard who started that evil organization, it is only saving grace.

And, well, I do not every country, but the law in nicaragua is that as long your family feed you, they decide your religion and education.

Many young people emancipate (go and live by themselves) at 14 or so.

It is so everywhere?

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious

I was badly abused, violently beaten with sticks, belts ANS ELECTRICAL CABLES by my grandmother whenever I did not want to go to 'mass"

the catolic "church" is a evil cult that should be destroyed and its ashes thrown to the winds.

Thanks godness I was never considered choirboy material or my ass would had been abused also.

Fortunately however It was jesus and not hubbard who started that evil organization, it is only saving grace.

And, well, I do not every country, but the law in nicaragua is that as long your family feed you, they decide your religion and education.

It is so everywhere?

Not in Europe.

I think your grandmother was a little suppressive.

:omg:

I am catholic, I sent my kids to catechism, I don't beat them, I myself go to mass very seldom.

Once my 8 y.o. girl said: The religion teacher told us that God created men and the science teacher told us about evolution. What is true?
I: What do you think?
She: I think the science teacher is more right.
I: I think so too.
She: But why then we have to learn about God too?
I: Because is good to have different points of view, and because there are things science can't explain.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

It is so everywhere?

Not in the USA either.

That is very sad how it goes on in your country and what happened to you. Your grandmother, however, was a child abuser, Mass or no Mass.

Hate is a strong word. Hating, for example, peas because you were forced to eat them does not ever open the door in the future to your being able to have the power of choice to eat them or not. What you hated was being beaten and abused. That may be hard to digest, especially because abused children continue to love their abusers despite al that, so I will not comment on what she did to you any further.

As far as the Catholic Church, the forcing issue seems like more of a combination of who is running the church and the culture of where it is located than the church itself. I am no longer a Catholic but I was raised as one and it was never forced on me like that, except for a time when I lived with relatives in another US state. Several of my siblings and I were made to go to Mass and Catholic School while there for several months when my mother was in the hospital. It was a dark experience for me, one I will never forget. Their Catholic church was not at all like mine. The difference was who was running things and the culture that had been allowed to be created there.

Later my mother told me that when she was a child, she attended a Catholic School just like the one I experienced. Nuns with rulers snapping on desks, across knuckles.... She went to a different Catholic school in high school and it was completely different. She actually love it.

To us these cruel places and people seemed like the exceptions to the rule, so to speak. I have several distant relatives and ancestors who are/were priests and nuns and by all accounts, they are/were kind people who would never condone what your grandmother did. You cannot force people to come to God. It just does not work that way.

I am not commenting on the church as a whole, just the physical abuse that went on and was condoned in some places, but not in all.

Mary

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

It is so everywhere?

I was forced to go to mass. Not under threats or anything like that; my mom just bundled us up and took us.

Strangely enough, my father was the one who felt the strongest about us kids going to mass. But he never went himself.

I consider the whole Catholic trip to be nothing more than ghost stories and fairy tales.

Helena

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a sickening attack and violation of one’s basic human rights, i.e. the freedom of speech.

The fact that Scientologists have acted so brutally does not surprise me. It must be hell being a CoS Scientologist now, they are told that Scientology has the ‘Tech to handle any condition in life’ and yet they can see that their ‘church’ isn’t expanding, they aren’t becoming more free, and to top it all, their all-powerful Office Of Special Affairs cannot stop a few ‘SPs’ from protesting and driving away all their new customers.

They are being conned and deep down they know this. They can’t take it out on the ‘leaders’ of their ‘church’, so they select the nearest target, who OSA no doubt, has blamed for much of their ills. I have no doubt that these pressures played a big part in the psychotic acts of Rex Fowler.

I hope that whoever committed this appalling attack is caught and severely punished.

However, having said that, I think I would like to make some points:

If you are going to protest outside a cult building, always make sure that you have ‘buddies’ and ALWAYS have several video cameras ready to go. There doesn’t appear to be any footage of the actual attack which is a glaring omission. While eye-witness accounts should enable a case to be built, video evidence is much stronger. The cult members could claim provocation or that they were ‘protecting their children’ (from a clown?). With video footage, there should be no doubt as to what happened.

Zorro says that he had been assaulted before but not reported it. This was a big mistake. If a cult member assaults you – report it. You can be sure that if you so much as looked at one the wrong way, they would be straight on to the cops. You are not doing them any favours by not reporting them. In fact, it just makes it more likely that they will up the violence level in an effort to get a result (they’ll probably see kicking you as a repetitive process). But be sensible, if a cultist bumps into you and there is no injury there is no point calling 911 and demanding a full SWAT team. But if multiple cult members repeatedly jostle you – get it on camera and show it to the cops.

Think carefully about what you are going to do and say. You have a right to protest, but the authorities don’t usually look very favourably on harassment or intimidation. Make your points known but don’t be abusive or insulting.

Don’t look for trouble, but if the cultists start it, be ready and keep yourself safe. We don’t want any martyrs.

Axiom142

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
Cross-posted from OCMB based on an Oct. 18, 2011 post by Roger Gonnet on ARS:

Peter Schilte on OCMB said:
Roger Gonnet on ARS said:

For the second time, two scientologists well known from anticult members, have attacked physically Nono la Patate in the street.

he has a wrist damage. He was violenly launched against a car; three non-scientology witnesses saw the scene.

Complaint has been deposed to the police.

Remember:

Nono was already heavily beaten by three or four scientologists, under the eye of one of the very most famous and oldest french scientology spokepersons (Daniele Gounord) some months ago.

Nono is soon to be defended before the Paris Court for the physical damages he got then, together with another person -- an Anonymous one who was also attacked by the henchmen paid and/or brainwashed b the crime cult.

Now, scientology foolished members are aggravating the case by adding new physical damages to the older ones.
This really disgusts me. Apparently the cult is desperate, and so are its most devoted members. Still no excuse to use violence against others! :evil:

Peter

Feral

Rogue male
That was smart.

How is that going to look in court, huh?

"Your Honor, we plead innocent, it's obvious that he was so annoying that we *had* to beat him a second time."

Div6

Crusader
That was smart.

How is that going to look in court, huh?

"Your Honor, we plead innocent, it's obvious that he was so annoying that we *had* to beat him a second time."

But wait! There is more! Major Scn Appeal court date starts soon as well:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/france-scientology-appeal-trial-nov-3-dec-1-2011.88104/

Scientology: Trial in November
AP
May 9, 2011

The French branch of the Church of Scientology, which was convicted and fined 400,000 euros for "organized fraud", will be retried in November by the Paris court of appeal, according to a judicial source, and the new trial will take place from November 3 to December 1, 2011.

On October 27, 2009, the Paris correctional court convicted Scientology's two principal organizations in France, the "Spiritual Association of the Church of Scientology - Celebrity Centre" and the Scientology bookstore, and fined them, respectively, 400,000 euros and 200,000 euros.

Six members of the Church of Scientology were convicted, four of whom received suspended prison sentences ranging from 10 to 24 months for "organized fraud". Two others were fined for "complicity in the illegal practice of pharmacy".

The Church of Scientology was founded in 1954 by American science fiction writer Ron Hubbard.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Thank you all who are keeping an eye on this, it was a worthy bump.

To all who picket, please be careful out there because it seems that some serious melt-down is going on, so, never alone, and keep those cameras rollin'!

:cake: