What's new

Pasadena Ideal Org Infiltration by AGP - Remastered in HD

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
AGP & Anon Orange posed as tourists in 2010 & went into the Pasadena org with a hidden camera.

[video=youtube;PCYYpByWimU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCYYpByWimU[/video]

The older staff member claiming to be a Lutheran is Darrell Kirkland who was recognized by several critics.

"SOURCE: "I used to know him when he used to work at the Miami Florida Org 15 - 20 yrs ago as a course supervisor. He's really a good guy , would help you without being judgemental and he'd show real compassion. Not at all like the usual cold, nasty uncaring Scis. I hope your raid ( plus my email to him ) jars him to question things and realize ideal org ain't ideal."

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1387928084

Darrell is no longer on cult staff. He now works for Rick Moxon's former law partner, Tim Bowles.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/darrell-kirkland/4/774/a86

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
Wow, so... the man from 2:45 on, and the man at 5:45 ... just can't stop fiddling with their fingers, their hands. While the one can't stop what looks like intending to rip off his fingernails, the other one seems intended to break his own fingers. What any career trainer, or even school teacher, tells you first about your presentation (at last if you're doing it wrong - and most do when trying first), - take care of where your hands are, what you do with them... don't scratch yourself or do odd, nervous things with your hands... and if you catch yourself doing it, stop it... But these people don't seem to notice. :no: Their relaxed attitude is so faked. On the one hand, I'm glad about these failures that add up to the inability to sell the cult, it's lucky that they are lacking such basic skills, e.g. conventional education about "sales/presentation" (apart from the "harder" stuff Hubbard laid out), on the other hand ... it's sad. The pressure and tension under which these people are becomes palpable here. :sad:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
That was well done. I don't know how he stopped himself from yelling for the whole time.

Love the retraining order segment and the yelling at the end.

One observation: That org, with the interactive TV units and the wall displays makes the whole org look like an overstaffed museum. No one was in there.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I watched the video while hooked up to my i-meter (irony meter).

After ten minutes of that boring staff member trying to explain how amazing the "management technology" was (which people are expected to pay for), my i-meter began to smoke and then a shower of sparks erupted and it was dead.

Because he was pitching with "total certainty" how the tech booms a business--while (ironically) standing in the middle of an organization (Pasadena Ideal Org) that is completely dead, empty and void of ANY customers! :hysterical:

None of the other "knowing how to know" staff members there seemed to know their org was empty either. Must be all those obnosis drills they have been doing during all that down-time when they are sitting around and just waiting and hoping that a customer will eventually come in.

apple

Patron Meritorious
Impressive building and gadgets but no people. Maybe someday a real church will take it over and fill it. Who was that lady at the end who clued into who you are? How did she know you were there?

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
So very glad to see more evidence that Scientology is just about over. It was a despicable institution.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I watched the first 5 minutes. What I found most interesting is AGP and AO walk in the front door and they haven't a clue who they are, unlike with Security (bike guards) in PAC. Dunno if it would be any different now in 2015. I know they wouldn't have wild-west-style WANTED posters in Reception . . . wonder if they'll have facial-recognition software anytime soon?

Paul

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
I watched the first 5 minutes. What I found most interesting is AGP and AO walk in the front door and they haven't a clue who they are, unlike with Security (bike guards) in PAC. Dunno if it would be any different now in 2015. I know they wouldn't have wild-west-style WANTED posters in Reception . . . wonder if they'll have facial-recognition software anytime soon?

Paul

Well toward the end of the video someone in that building did figure out who they were and they were asked to leave. That's the funny part. A potential customer finally walks in the door and they immediately start running them through whatever database system they have. lol. Such a warm, friendly causitive outfit. With robots spewing the same exact lines we used to spew decades ago. Same ol crap, just prettier.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well toward the end of the video someone in that building did figure out who they were and they were asked to leave. That's the funny part. A potential customer finally walks in the door and they immediately start running them through whatever database system they have.

OK, thanks. Could it be that suspicions were raised by their questions/answers? The few videos I've seen of AGP, he doesn't sound like a usual enquirer!

Paul

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I watched the video while hooked up to my i-meter (irony meter).

After ten minutes of that boring staff member trying to explain how amazing the "management technology" was (which people are expected to pay for), my i-meter began to smoke and then a shower of sparks erupted and it was dead.

Because he was pitching with "total certainty" how the tech booms a business--while (ironically) standing in the middle of an organization (Pasadena Ideal Org) that is completely dead, empty and void of ANY customers! :hysterical:

None of the other "knowing how to know" staff members there seemed to know their org was empty either. Must be all those obnosis drills they have been doing during all that down-time when they are sitting around and just waiting and hoping that a customer will eventually come in.

Yes HH - my E-meter crashed after listening to two staffers: hubby and wifey tell me how great their business was after Scientology.

I went to the court house, looked them up - and the past decade had been 3 -4 evictions from homes (with their 2 kids), judgements for taxes and creditors suing.

With the internet and public records - one can dead agent the lies.

I looked up some Staff and public now that the court records can be purchased for a nominal fee - and OMG!! What did Hubbard say about "acting crippled and failing in life". Only the staff don't know that getting sued by creditors, losing homes to foreclosure, bankruptcy and tax liens is an indicator of failing in life. They think it is GOOD and SOP!!

Good job on the video AGP.

HelluvaHoax!

OK, thanks. Could it be that suspicions were raised by their questions/answers? The few videos I've seen of AGP, he doesn't sound like a usual enquirer!Paul

That's exactly how I read it.

The "questioning" was not inquisitive, it was accusative. The Q&A was stuck on points UNRELATED to going Clear or handling one's ruin. Nobody comes in and worries about the delivery of admin tech. LOL

There were countless "tells" by the boys and someone upstairs got on the phone to OSA and they looked at the photos (surveillance) of who was there and quickly told the hapless org staff members to give them the official "trespass warning" ("get off our property") and get them immediately out or call the police.

The org staff are decent at routing out SPs and they got this one done without even screaming tone 40 "HCO BRING ORDER!!!"

Jesus, just the fact that there is a policy where a cult member yells that is way too creepy-dork to believe. (Again) I can't believe we had anything to do with that freak zone! Just thinking about all those ethical beings putting in ethics on the planet makes me feel super-slimed!

I guess I'll just push it all out of mind and sing my way off stage: "And we'll have (to) cringe-cringe-cringe, until Ronnie takes the B-Bird (motorhome) away."

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This is a classic. Pasadena - all that facade of pomp and circumstance and then it's just another empty Ideal Org. The proof is in the videos

I love these two guys and the many videos they have produced over the years... some things have changed in the last 4 years for them - AGP looked healthier there, in top form... and Anon Orange went through some changes and is no longer protesting AFAIK, but I never forget all the good they have done and continue to do over time.

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
OK, thanks. Could it be that suspicions were raised by their questions/answers? The few videos I've seen of AGP, he doesn't sound like a usual enquirer!

Paul

I believe your correct. They did ask questions right off the bat that a normal new person probably wouldn't. A couple times I felt they were giving themselves away.

And to be fair to the outfit, most large businesses have ban lists. I've heard of shoplifters being banned from stores and people being banned from sports stadiums. There must be a way to enforce bans without checking id's or the ban is useless as a punishment.

If the orgs last much longer they are going to have to start using facial recognition as the enemy list is growing so fast! Then no hats inside. So it's best they just go out of business now to save the money needed to upgrade their technology. And speaking of technology, those tv's and controls looked pretty good but kinda STNG era. They need to upgrade to touch screens lol.

Leland

Crusader
I believe your correct. They did ask questions right off the bat that a normal new person probably wouldn't. A couple times I felt they were giving themselves away.

And to be fair to the outfit, most large businesses have ban lists. I've heard of shoplifters being banned from stores and people being banned from sports stadiums. There must be a way to enforce bans without checking id's or the ban is useless as a punishment.

If the orgs last much longer they are going to have to start using facial recognition as the enemy list is growing so fast! Then no hats inside. So it's best they just go out of business now to save the money needed to upgrade their technology. And speaking of technology, those tv's and controls looked pretty good but kinda STNG era. They need to upgrade to touch screens lol.

I think today, with the Net....and Google search bringing up thousands of links for most any question.....Some of these questions are going to be "what the normal new person" would probably ask....

At least, I hope so. I hope there is a better educated public...a more aware public today.

As was mentioned via titles on the screen....(the cult tries to separate married couples...sic) as he states that couple is complaining about their schedule...and being separated....these types of actions...with in the Cult...and their "layers" of control and authority....perhaps staff, don't know. They are hornswaggled too.

I was concerned that the Cult will go to vids...and sound bites to sell....perhaps one day to train. ??

The words used by that guy....(that use to train chiropractors and physio therapists) are the same ones....I was aware of and used to explain the Cult 20 years ago. (cringe)

Hopefully as the world moves on.....this Cult will get left behind....

Thanks for the vid.

Edited. Lots of Cult staff....do live a very weird life....living in group homes....cheap as possible....spend all time at the orgs. A fringe life....(and mostly cult stuff and friends)

That guy...scratching and paring his fingernails, while talking.....I would hate to see where he lives...and how he lives.....and his overall life in general, it must be pitiful. (am reminded of a old cult guy....in his 70s....living in a small basement room....and doing OT7.....so frail....all alone....that I saw once)

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron

Paul[/QUOTE
Ha! but now it is 'the softer AGP! You just got to love it.

this is old stuff just made into HD.....

welcome....

add: this post was meant to be replay and quote - for Northern Shewolf......
sorry Paul....

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--
That guy...scratching and paring his fingernails, while talking.....I would hate to see where he lives...and how he lives.....and his overall life in general, it must be pitiful. (am reminded of a old cult guy....in his 70s....living in a small basement room....and doing OT7.....so frail....all alone...)

"All alone" sounds like an upper Grade Chart Ability Attained.

Well, think about it. What else do you get when there is "no verbal data", and people are not allowed to talk to each other about their case?

And they are barred from interacting with psychs, reporters, people promoting "other practices" and government employees.

And they are disconnected from their friends, fellow-workers, family and children.

And they are required (after disconnection) to get rid of the only remaining terminals they have in their lives (BTs).

Leland

Crusader

"All alone" sounds like an upper Grade Chart Ability Attained.

Well, think about it. What else do you get when there is "no verbal data", and people are not allowed to talk to each other about their case?

And they are barred from interacting with psychs, reporters, people promoting "other practices" and government employees.

And they are disconnected from their friends, fellow-workers, family and children.

And they are required (after disconnection) to get rid of the only remaining terminals they have in their lives (BTs).

Thanks HH.

I was gonna write the life of a Monk.....but didn't because that is such a disservice to that word...and what the "life of a Monk" really does mean and entail.

This "detachment" or separation from life that occurs with scientologists....is not related to being a Monk....it is from Cult indoctrination.

I recall once, as a 20 year old (and a scientologist)....in San Fran....seeing a que for the bus....and thinking....."these people are damaged."

Later in life I came to realize...at least they were people....and had lived....and were beautiful.

IMO so much of what the Cult is....RELIES UPON YOUTH. Sure 20 somethings think different about life...and living....and just naturally think they will live forever...and will never get old or frail.

Why....don't know....because they have their youth....and have as yet to gain any frailties.....infirmities...?

Haven't as of yet, been knocked around by life...or been out trying to earn a living...

I really hope that the Net...and it information sources....helps to stop any young people from falling into the Cults maw.....and becoming culties....

I went into the Cult at age 17. I am surprised to read here on ESMB...how many did start off....in the Cult...not yet legal adults...

HelluvaHoax!

--snip--

I went into the Cult at age 17. I am surprised to read here on ESMB...how many did start off....in the Cult...not yet legal adults...

I also joined the cult at age 17.

Sing along with the (other) Chairman of the Board. . .

When I was seventeen,
it was a very good year

It was a very good year for small town girls
And soft summer nights
We'd hide from the lights
On the village green
When I was seventeen

When I was seventeen,
it was a very good year
It was a very good year for big con games
And violating human rights
We'd apply the green on whites