What's new

Pasadena Ideal Org Infiltration by AGP - Remastered in HD

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Sounds like a 17 Club just as there is a 27 Club http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club :biggrin:

I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
"Well, she was just seventeen, if you know what I mean...."

Let's Go - The Cars
"She won't give up, 'cause she's seventeen..."

At Seventeen - Janis Ian
"I learned the truth at seventeen, that love was meant for beauty queens..."

Dancing Queen - ABBA
"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen..."

[video=youtube;A20UBqO6gTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A20UBqO6gTw[/video]

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
The older staff member claiming to be a Lutheran is Darrell Kirkland ...

"SOURCE: "I used to know him when he used to work at the Miami Florida Org 15 - 20 yrs ago as a course supervisor. He's really a good guy , would help you without being judgemental and he'd show real compassion. Not at all like the usual cold, nasty uncaring Scis. I hope your raid ( plus my email to him ) jars him to question things and realize ideal org ain't ideal."

I think I remember him from Clearwater area in the 80's. Was he married to a lady named Marta? Funny lady, really sweet.

Leland

Crusader
I recall having to have my parent sign a legal document of some sort....to give an OK...I suppose for Auditing....as I was underage.

I recall, really giving my Mother a sales pitch to do this.

I recall, her thinking since it was a "Church" that it was better than whatever....I had been doing...

And recall her being surprised that I wanted to get involved with a "Church".......

Of course no Net back then..... to check any thing out....

Today, any parent could go to the computer...and find some facts real fast.

Hopefully the Net will stop this from happing to others....and be a tool to use for any parent involved in a situation like that....

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If the orgs last much longer they are going to have to start using facial recognition as the enemy list is growing so fast! Then no hats inside. So it's best they just go out of business now to save the money needed to upgrade their technology. And speaking of technology, those tv's and controls looked pretty good but kinda STNG era. They need to upgrade to touch screens lol.

Just imagine the press they would get if they started using facial recognition software on visitors!

It works at PAC because they've had people there for years (decades) who know all, or at least most, of the bad hats. Maybe the local orgs can just phone into PAC Security ("Control" by the Horseshoe entrance of Big Blue unless they moved it) and send in a screenshot from their security cams and ask if this or that weirdo visitor is known to PAC Security.

Paul

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Wow, so... the man from 2:45 on, and the man at 5:45 ... just can't stop fiddling with their fingers, their hands. While the one can't stop what looks like intending to rip off his fingernails, the other one seems intended to break his own fingers. What any career trainer, or even school teacher, tells you first about your presentation (at last if you're doing it wrong - and most do when trying first), - take care of where your hands are, what you do with them... don't scratch yourself or do odd, nervous things with your hands... and if you catch yourself doing it, stop it... But these people don't seem to notice. :no: Their relaxed attitude is so faked. On the one hand, I'm glad about these failures that add up to the inability to sell the cult, it's lucky that they are lacking such basic skills, e.g. conventional education about "sales/presentation" (apart from the "harder" stuff Hubbard laid out), on the other hand ... it's sad. The pressure and tension under which these people are becomes palpable here. :sad:

I think it's a case of they're so happy to possibly get a stat that they can't restrain their impulse to bodyslam you to the floor, rip your wallet away from you, sprint to a credit card machine and charge your card before you can recover.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
OK, thanks. Could it be that suspicions were raised by their questions/answers? The few videos I've seen of AGP, he doesn't sound like a usual enquirer!

That's what I thought. AO was very aggressive in arguing with Darrell about him claiming to be Lutheran & a Scilon.

AGP also visited the (very empty) Hubbard College of Administration in LA. This is a teaser.. anyone recognize the old fart?

[video=youtube;BSP87H5yOWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSP87H5yOWI[/video]

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

I watched the video while hooked up to my i-meter (irony meter).

After ten minutes of that boring staff member trying to explain how amazing the "management technology" was (which people are expected to pay for), my i-meter began to smoke and then a shower of sparks erupted and it was dead.

Because he was pitching with "total certainty" how the tech booms a business--while (ironically) standing in the middle of an organization (Pasadena Ideal Org) that is completely dead, empty and void of ANY customers! :hysterical:

None of the other "knowing how to know" staff members there seemed to know their org was empty either. Must be all those obnosis drills they have been doing during all that down-time when they are sitting around and just waiting and hoping that a customer will eventually come in.

lol. An irony meter. By Wotan, that thing must go off the charts watching Scientology.

Adam7986

Declared SP
Holy shit. My mom is on staff at Pasadena. I remember when she came home freaking out about this. :clap:

She said that two anonymous members got into the org with pocket cameras and no one noticed they were videoing. She failed to mention that they were actually cameras hanging around the guys' necks and totally obviously filming.

Leland

Crusader
Hey Adam 7986.

Talking about the Pasadena org, There was a woman who worked there for a long time....might still be there....Pat Morris? Her husband...Joel...was in a wheelchair....

Do you remember them? Anyway, if so, they had a daughter.....forgotten her name. We went out a bit. I was curious if you knew the daughter?

The daughter ran into this Class V auditor from Spain...(living in LA) by the name of Jesus. I believe he was married with 6 kids or something like that.

This guy Jesus....left his wife....and took off with Pat and Joel's daughter....and took her to New Mexico or Arizona .....some cult group there ...a school or something.

Anyway, wondered what became of her.....if you knew her.

(there is more to the story....but leaving it out)

Thanks.

HelluvaHoax!

Hey Adam 7986.

Talking about the Pasadena org, There was a woman who worked there for a long time....might still be there....Pat Morris? Her husband...Joel...was in a wheelchair....

Do you remember them? Anyway, if so, they had a daughter.....forgotten her name. We went out a bit. I was curious if you knew the daughter?

The daughter ran into this Class V auditor from Spain...(living in LA) by the name of Jesus. I believe he was married with 6 kids or something like that.

This guy Jesus....left his wife....and took off with Pat and Joel's daughter....and took her to New Mexico or Arizona .....some cult group there ...a school or something.

(there is more to the story....but leaving it out)

Thanks.

By any chance, was that guy the ACTUAL Jesus?

If so, I might have some leads on where to find him, because several of my PCs apparently were also the actual Jesus and I am fairly certain that they would probably all hang out together or at least be friends on FB.

Leland

Crusader
No HH. He did have hair down to the center of his back.....but. LOL

You know....some Latin countries....that is a common name. I didn't know it was in Spain.....I had thought in Mexico, it was....

Leland

Crusader
By any chance, was that guy the ACTUAL Jesus?

If so, I might have some leads on where to find him, because several of my PCs apparently were also the actual Jesus and I am fairly certain that they would probably all hang out together or at least be friends on FB.

So, it is common HH, to run into a PC that thinks he/she was Jesus....of the Bible?

Where on the dreck bridge does this happen?

HelluvaHoax!

So, it is common HH, to run into a PC that thinks he/she was Jesus....of the Bible?

Where on the dreck bridge does this happen?

It happens whenever a Scientologist is:

a) Delusional

b) Covets status

c) Doesn't have enough money to buy an elite donation status.​

When you get those 3 all happening at the same time, the pc then realizes that it's much cheaper and easier to just create a wholetrack Jesus fantasy in their next auditing session.

Being a wholetrack messiah carries with it plenty of [STRIKE]street[/STRIKE]bridge-cred.

Leland

Crusader
a) Delusional

b) Covets status

When you get those 3 all happening at the same time, the pc then realizes that it's much cheaper and easier to just create a wholetrack Jesus fantasy in their next auditing session.

Being a wholetrack messiah carries with it plenty of [STRIKE]street[/STRIKE]bridge-cred.

LOL....so funny.

I Googled it....and there is a book from 1963 on the topic. It is about 3 people in a Mental Institution.....that all thought they were Jesus.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2010/05/jesus_jesus_jesus.html

Free Being Me

Crusader

a) Delusional

b) Covets status

[HIGHLIGHT]Being a wholetrack messiah[/HIGHLIGHT] carries with it plenty of [STRIKE]street[/STRIKE]bridge-cred.

:giggle:

[video=youtube;D0Qcv3YV4aA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Qcv3YV4aA[/video]

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

"All alone" sounds like an upper Grade Chart Ability Attained.

Well, think about it. What else do you get when there is "no verbal data", and people are not allowed to talk to each other about their case?

And they are barred from interacting with psychs, reporters, people promoting "other practices" and government employees.

And they are disconnected from their friends, fellow-workers, family and children.

And they are required (after disconnection) to get rid of the only remaining terminals they have in their lives (BTs).

Here are your clears
When the church has fallen, the leader gone, and all the moneys locked away, stashed away, wasted away, lost.
When the guiding hand, the ruling hand, the hand raised in tone 40 indication of command has ceased to be.
When all is lost in that state of confusion brought about by the, quite apparent, lack of leadership.
Then shall pour forth all the promised clears, The Sea Org cast adrift.
Five Thousand children dumped into a preconceived Don Quixotic world of base debauchery.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of home and hearth.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of family ties, health care and proper nourishment.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of higher education and any need thereof.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of all purpose in life, with their church in ruin and the evil world outside left to spiral down into its lost decay.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of their only chance of breaking all the bonds keeping them from promised eternity.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of any other view of life that might exist beyond the only knowledge they were allowed to know.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children left out on the streets in dazed confusion of where to go from here.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of all belief that any good may be found in a world away from that protective bubble that has burst.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of any idea that they might find mercy in that world that waits outside.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of any understanding of the love within the hearts of those beyond their walls.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children cleared of understanding finally that their promise of eternity is only now beginning to come true.
Here are your clears, Five Thousand children free at last to have that chance, that all deserve, for a clearer understanding of the nature of the world they live in now.

HelluvaHoax!

LOL....so funny.

I Googled it....and there is a book from 1963 on the topic. It is about 3 people in a Mental Institution.....that all thought they were Jesus.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2010/05/jesus_jesus_jesus.html

Fascinating book reference, thanks! I read several other summaries of it to get the gist of what happened when those 3 men believing themselves to be Jesus were purposely brought together to see what the effect would be on their delusion.

The_Three_Christs_of_Ypsilanti_1964_Cover.png

If I was still in my writing mode, this would be rich material to mine and adapt for a stage play loosely based on that curious event and the subject of delusion.

There was such a brilliant film about delusion and mental illness in the last couple years, "Silver Linings Playbook", adapted from a novel of the same name. One of the beautiful things about the characters that populate that world is that they all seem normal, except the protagonist who has just been released from a mental institution--under heavy medication and questionable guardianship of his parents who are signing him out before the doctors recommend.

But as the story begins to weave its way forward, more than just one person is discovered to have peculiar quirks, superstitions and "delusions". I won't spoil it in case anyone hasn't seen the movie yet. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FILM!

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Talking about the Pasadena org, There was a woman who worked there for a long time....might still be there....Pat Morris? Her husband...Joel...was in a wheelchair.... Do you remember them? Anyway, if so, they had a daughter.....forgotten her name. We went out a bit. I was curious if you knew the daughter?

The daughter ran into this Class V auditor from Spain...(living in LA) by the name of Jesus. I believe he was married with 6 kids or something like that. This guy Jesus ....left his wife....and took off with Pat and Joel's daughter....and took her to New Mexico or Arizona .....some cult group there ...a school or something.

https://www.facebook.com/joelmorris

https://www.facebook.com/pat.morris.106

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.foster.90857

http://news.press-feed.com/contact.php (bottom of page)

http://www.citycent.com/about.htm

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
...If I was still in my writing mode, this would be rich material to mine and adapt for a stage play loosely based on that curious event and the subject of delusion...
I thought the same thing, this is just ripe for a stage or screen interpretation.

Also, you never left your writing mode. :)

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fascinating book reference, thanks! I read several other summaries of it to get the gist of what happened when those 3 men believing themselves to be Jesus were purposely brought together to see what the effect would be on their delusion.

And this is why the Hub strictly forbade his followers to talk about their case!

Of course, after assuming that the others were all "dub-in" cases and that they were the TRUE ------ (fill in famous person), I would think it might still be the beginning of the cracking of the bubble. And so comparing notes on cases was strictly forbidding.