What's new

Pasadena Org - More Stat Pushing

lostsoul

Patron
More false picture pushing for the Pasadena Org.

Here is another perfect example of "why" the Church is going down!

As I said before, I keep getting emails - which I've asked NOT to receive and here is the latest one showing a prime example of the falsities put out by the Church. So sad :bigcry::bigcry:!!

-------------------------------------
So what is THE THING TO DO in Pasadena?

COURSE of course!!

We are playing a game to get 200 Bodies in the Shop (i.e. people in the org on service) within the next three weeks!! Why you ask?....so that we have a BIG BOOMING ORG and each one of us and all our friends are getting MORE Source in their lives, duplicating the Basics on a whole new level...AND

SO WE CAN BEAT SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please come to course this week and get a friend to come with you!! New, old, tall, short, fat, skinny - it doesn't matter at all - we'll take them and help them onto the course of their choice!

WE WANT TO WIN THIS GAME - PLEASE HELP US!!

Much Love

The BOOM Team Pasadena!!!
-------------------------------------------------

Years ago when I lived in Northern California the same kind of BS happened with the Stevens Creek Org and the Mt. View Org when they were pushing the "Go Saint Hill Size" program. They got tons of Bodies in the Shop for the photo ops and then the Orgs crashed. Gee after all these years you think that somebody could review the stats and see that this is NOT a successful action.:duh:

Oh well....go Seattle!!!:happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Here is another perfect example of "why" the Church is going down!As I said before, I keep getting emails - which I've asked NOT to receive and here is the latest one showing a prime example of the falsities put out by the Church. So sad :bigcry::bigcry:!!

COURSE of course!!

We are playing a game to get 200 Bodies in the Shop (i.e. people in the org on service) within the next three weeks!! Why you ask?....so that we have a BIG BOOMING ORG and each one of us and all our friends are getting MORE Source in their lives, duplicating the Basics on a whole new level...AND

Please come to course this week and get a friend to come with you!! New, old, tall, short, fat, skinny - it doesn't matter at all - we'll take them and help them onto the course of their choice!

Much Love

The BOOM Team Pasadena!!!​

When I was 17 years old I "discovered" that Ron had "discovered" the ultimate truths of the universe--and in so doing, "discovered" a precious once-in-a-trillion-years egress from spiritual entrapment.

Ron also "discovered" immortality and how to get some at a decent price.

I readily gave my heart & soul (and money) to Ron for Total Freedom. That was my goal of goals.

Later I became disaffected and blew...an apostate. An Ex-Scientologist. An SP.

I burned all my Scientology books and meters. I had no slightest interest in ever reading another word or hearing another command.

But today.....today I am Re-born. Rehabilitated. Re-leased.

Upon hearing that Seattle Org might possibly beat Pasadena Org I was filled with righteous indignation and tone 40 determination to not let those slimy Seattle bastards win the BODIES IN THE SHOP GAME!

Never!

Fuck first Dynamic fixation on Total Freedom for myself!

I'm back on the Bridge again but this time I am finally on my TRUE PURPOSE and I know I will make it.

My goal of goals of goals: TO FREE ALL OTHER BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE BESIDES MYSELF .

My space feels calm.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Beat Seattle? Really? What's that going to *really* take - like 2 public on course? Seattle is
E

M

P

T

Y

small game for a tiny man eh davie?

HelluvaHoax!

Beat Seattle? Really? What's that going to *really* take - like 2 public on course? Seattle is
E

M

P

T

Y

small game for a tiny man eh davie?

Don't be so naive. :D

Seattle is following the CODE OF HONOR, not desiring to be liked or admired by humans.

They have no need to show off the large numbers of Bodies In The Shop.

At the right time (when photographer is present) they will show their booming over-filled course rooms.

Then they will truly be liked and admired by non-humans such as COB.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is there a NEW A to E course?:confused2:

When I was 17 years old I "discovered" that Ron had "discovered" the ultimate truths of the universe--and in so doing, "discovered" a precious once-in-a-trillion-years egress from spiritual entrapment.

I readily gave my heart & soul (and money) to Ron for Total Freedom. That was my goal of goals.

I burned all my Scientology books and meters. I had no slightest interest in ever reading another word or hearing another command.

Upon hearing that Seattle Org might possibly beat Pasadena Org I was filled with righteous indignation and tone 40 determination to not let those slimy Seattle bastards win the BODIES IN THE SHOP GAME!

Never!

I'm back on the Bridge again but this time I am finally on my TRUE PURPOSE and I know I will make it.

My goal of goals of goals: TO FREE ALL OTHER BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE BESIDES MYSELF .

My space feels calm.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron

Don't be so naive. :D

Seattle is following the CODE OF HONOR, not desiring to be liked or admired by humans.

They have no need to show off the large numbers of Bodies In The Shop.

At the right time (when photographer is present) they will show their booming over-filled course rooms.

Then they will truly be liked and admired by non-humans such as COB.

they can't "fill the shop" even when it rains man. and it rains a lot there

Div6

Crusader
Wow...imagine that. Booming stats just in time for the Maiden Voyage Event, where DM has to convince the suckers (er....OT VIII's) that HE IS DA BIG DOG IN THE TALL GRASS, and to empty their wallets....

lol.

What a total failure.

Oh, and for the record, when I was on staff in the 80's, having 200 Bodies in the Shop on a Paid Service was an average week.

PROTIP: Just make it Bodies in the Shoop.

FTW.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron

Never!

My space feels calm.

You are a funny guy.

HelluvaHoax!

Wow...imagine that. Booming stats just in time for the Maiden Voyage Event, where DM has to convince the suckers (er....OT VIII's) that HE IS DA BIG DOG IN THE TALL GRASS, and to empty their wallets....lol. What a total failure.

Dogus Maximus
dog-in-grass.jpg

Big Dog Hiding In Tall Grass

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
I can just hear it now...

OMG, a game! Hey everybody, we have a game. Thaytans just LOVE games! Don't ya want to play a totally Thayta game? Get your body in our shop right right now! It's that easy. Let's all pull together here and beat Seattle. They're trying to beat us. We can't let that happen! Say it with me, BEAT SEATTLE, BEE EEET SEATTLE!

Lisa Ann Marie

Patron with Honors

Here is another perfect example of "why" the Church is going down!

As I said before, I keep getting emails - which I've asked NOT to receive and here is the latest one showing a prime example of the falsities put out by the Church. So sad :bigcry::bigcry:!!

COURSE of course!!

Much Love

The BOOM Team Pasadena!!!

Years ago when I lived in Northern California the same kind of BS happened with the Stevens Creek Org and the Mt. View Org when they were pushing the "Go Saint Hill Size" program. They got tons of Bodies in the Shop for the photo ops and then the Orgs crashed. Gee after all these years you think that somebody could review the stats and see that this is NOT a successful action.:duh:

Oh well....go Seattle!!!:happydance:

Blah blah blah... the church is going down... yadda yadda yadda... rant rant rant

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors

Never!

My space feels calm.

STOP it HH,

Now you're scaring me and the children......

:omg::omg::omg:

HelluvaHoax!

STOP it HH,

Now you're scaring me and the children......

:omg::omg::omg:

Yeahhhhhh, this whole "critic" gig is a wash.

I can't take it any more!

I just wanna be able to be in a clean space with beings who love to play insouciant high-toned, ethical games. I wanna feel free to talk about the wins in "my universe" and have other theta beings flow power and admiration to me with their meat bodies applauding.

In nearly 3000 posts here I haven't gotten one damn certificate or my name published in a glossy magazine.

Nobody on this freakin natterboard gives a damn about my eternity either.

So I am gonna write up my DOUBT FORMULA and head back to my real group-the super theta beings!

If you can of any good reason that me and my universe should stay here, let me know.