What's new

Past Life Talk With Pat Krenik-Free Zone Scientology

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
no you heard me wrong, i do believe in past lives, but i dont believe when certain people say stuff like they were LRH in their past life, i think thats a little to uncertain to speak of those specifics, i have some ideas of who i might have been but im not gonna say them until ive done some fact checking
OK. I see. I had a suspicion that that might be what you actually meant by your doubts about past lives. Thanks for clearing that up. Without giving specifics, do you suspect you might have been someone famous in a previous life?

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
no you heard me wrong, i do believe in past lives, but i dont believe when certain people say stuff like they were LRH in their past life, i think thats a little to uncertain to speak of those specifics, i have some ideas of who i might have been but im not gonna say them until ive done some fact checking

Oh...the suspense.. I feel like we're hanging off a cliff.

Veda

Sponsor
Oh...the suspense.. I feel like we're hanging off a cliff.
82c886c6cede17dda9adb94dce9da13f.jpg

He's already told everyone, he's "the space cowboy."

It will probably be necessary to consult the annals of another planet to retrieve information on that and, of course, that's impossible at this time.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Wow, your fact checking is awesome! It's releasing so much theta on this planet that other high-toned theta beings are flowing power to you (see below):

Originally Posted By Sonya

Dear Andy,

I highly commend you for raising awareness about past lives on this planet!

People like us are pioneers and we just have to ignore the invalidation and evaluation of those who lack the havingness to validate big beings with big knowingness & big certainty, like ourselves. You can just imagine how much joking and degrading I have had to put up since Dr. Hubbard first introduced me as the world's first Clear on this planet.

Well, that was so long ago (May of 1950) that it actually seems like a past life! The demonstration of my Clear powers (e.g. perfect memory) were a bit shaky that night, but it is understandable because my awareness had gone so high that I was running into the next upper level. Thus, my inability to recall the color of Dr. Hubbard's tie was actually proof that I was operating in the super-OT band already, despite the apparency that I was a confused and pathetically not-able to do anything that wogs can do, on this planet.

I feel you also have run into advanced upper levels, judging by the way you appear cluelessly befuddled whilst spewing mindless gibberish with total certainty.

Hey, Andy, I've got some really amazing news and I'd like to come on your podcast to announce it publicly to the world, on this planet! After 69 years my com lag just flattened and I was suddenly able to recall the color of Dr. Hubbard's tie! I will reveal all this exclusively on your interview show and even bring photographic proof, on this planet!

ARC,

Sonya Bianchi
World's First Clear (on this planet)

ps: The photos I am bringing are only black and white, but I think your listeners have extremely advanced levels of knowingness---thus when I reveal the color of Ron's tie, they will be able to obnose the photos and perceive that my recall is correct, with total certainty on this planet.

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
82c886c6cede17dda9adb94dce9da13f.jpg

He's already told everyone, he's "the space cowboy."

It will probably be necessary to consult the annals of another planet to retrieve information on that and, of course, that's impossible at this time.

Ha! Some times I read too fast. At first glance, I thought this said consult the annals of another plant.

Had to share. My bad.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
There once was a cowboy from Austrailia,
Said "My Free Zone high tech won't fail ya",
So I wrote him a check,
Then, WHAT THE HECK!
He won't believe I'd been Liz Tayla!

No One

a girl is no one
That's very black and white of you.

When I joined ESMB in 2007, I considered myself a Scientologist. Today I consider myself not a Scientologist. But for many years in the middle I couldn't really say.

Maybe mine was an extra-squishy experience.

Paul
Squeeesh Squeesh! :bighug:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Originally Posted By Sonya
Dear Andy,
I highly commend you for raising awareness about past lives on this planet!

snip......
ARC,
Sonya Bianchi
World's First Clear (on this planet)
Holy crap Sonya! You type really well for a (what?) 95 year old?

Unless......you're typing in in a new lifetime from the viewpoint of a last lifetime as Sonya?

Wow! Andy! Here's your "fact checking" all done!

Andy - in the below video, Brien discusses a ginormous cataclysm about 12800 years ago and various proofs of it, including photos. Why did Hubbard miss this in his plumbing the depths of the whole track?

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Andy - in the below video, Brien discusses a ginormous cataclysm about 12800 years ago and various proofs of it, including photos. Why did Hubbard miss this in his plumbing the depths of the whole track?

That's easy: because it DIDN'T HAPPEN! The fact that Hubbard didn't mention it is PROOF that it didn't happen, silly. Didn't you study logic in school?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Exactly Wilbur!

I'd add that as soon as Dr Hubbard mentions either his discoveries or research results...
We can expect a lie!

But Hey...why bother???? According to his true believers, his Tech ( based on lies) works and produces non existing clears and OT and none the least, adresses non-existing entities ( apart in the mind of a schizophrenic) emergimg from a totally fabulated pseudo time track ....

but hey...
It works!

This is the logic!

And don't invalidate my wins and gains please!
:)

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes.

I don't know why Dotey OT went off on me like that.

You see, I was liz - Operating her meat sac remotely, while going up the bridge as TINOK (see avatar).

Is that a problem with you guys in the FZ?

P.S. Richard Burton was HOT.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Looking back at my little limerick, I'd say it could be a bit better lol. I must have been, well, under the influence. Yes, I think I had the afternoon off, so to speak. But in me defense, I do think it only took a minute to come up with it. I'd say that shows, doesn't it!!

By the way, can anyone tell me of a bigger scam than L Ron Flubtard and Scheme-a-tology? I've been trying to think of one, and can't come up with one.

I can come up with a bunch of cash scams, and not stepping on anyone's toes here, there may be a few religions that could be put under a microscope to bad results.