What's new

Paulette Cooper

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Starting at 10:49---Atty. Rob Clark (Muldrake, henri, ptsc) gives Paulette Cooper a Lifetime achievement award at the 2012 SP Party. Rob gives an accurate account of what Paulette Cooper went through at the hands of the cult.

She's a lovely woman. Truly lovely, and her husband Paul, is a real keeper.

[video=youtube_share;EWDxe2LFatU]http://youtu.be/EWDxe2LFatU[/video]

I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to have a conversation over dinner with her and Paul.

At 1:30: "Hubbard hated Paulette Cooper. He hated her and he wanted her destroyed."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY76WHmRlYA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/burden.htm

From the Affidavit of Tanja Burden http://www.lisamcpherson.org/burden.htm:

"At the Fort Harrison I remained LRH's personal messenger. I observed LRH control the operation of Scientology in various 'Orgs' worldwide from the Fort Harrison. I coded and decoded messages to and directly from Hubbard. Hubbard used approximately 15 codes at this time to conceal his operations, programs, and policies, which he disseminated worldwide. I personally delivered messages concerning Operation Snow White, Operation Freak Out, and other Scientology secret and illegal operations. I also filed these in Hubbard's personal filing cabinet..."

__________​

A little more about Paulette Cooper. The first attempt to have her "terminatedly handled" by having her arrested or committed to a mental institution occurred in 1972. This was called, IIRC, Operation Dynamite. Two bomb threat letters were sent to a Scientology "Church" and linked to Cooper.

By that time her life had been thoroughly investigated, and "friends" had been planted near her to "help" her. Cooper was aware of the overt harassment, but (understandably) not of the ongoing covert activities.

Op Dynamite resulted in Cooper being arrested and brought before a Grand Jury. She consented to a sodium pentathol test (truth serum), and the prosecution of her case was called off. Nonetheless, she had not been exonerated, and her life had been deeply affected.

Still, Hubbard wasn't satisfied. After all, Scientology had come *so* close to succeeding. So another attempt was made to "finish the job," and in spring of 1976 the plans/paperwork for this "op" were put together. This new re-started Op against Cooper was called OP Freak out.

(This, and other plans, were interrupted by events, later that year, having to do with the defecting of a high level Scientology operative. This defection, and the operative speaking with the FBI, ultimately led to the July 1977 FBI raids on Scientology in Los Angeles and Washington, DC.)

It was going to be a pure covert op, in that it would begin and end without seeming to involve Scientology in any way. Hubbard's covert Ops tech was going to be used, complete with multiple channels of attack/influence, stage setting (created incidents), suitable guises, etc. Hubbard, fresh from the covert "taking" of Clearwater, Florida - even though he had recently fled Clearwater by car after his cover was blown, ending up in Washington, DC - appears to have been very confident about the effectiveness of his own covert Intel tech, and certain of his own invincibility.

After all, he had "gotten away with" so much up to that point.

________​

What is known through the Internet is only the tip of the iceberg.

Scientology has a decades long practice of destroying evidence and silencing witnesses - for example, a massive evidence destruction effort was undertaken in 1979 - and it's amazing that we know what we do know. Scientology, after all, is a secretive cult based on (its founder's words) the "tight conspiracy" model (not unlike organized crime).

Schwimmel Puckel, in a 9 February 2011 post, had these observations:

"I quite sure that Hubbard directed this personally... But I can't prove it. But it was/is well known that even as Mary Sue and Jane Kember held those posts they did, nothing was done without Ron overlooking, approving and/or ordering it.

"I never met the man in person. I was in the Guardian's Office Europe 1979 to mid '81. Well, we had telexes clattering in from 'Ron' all the time. He was very much into anything the GO did, was my impression.. And we carefully cut the corner that said 'Ron' off of the slips before archiving. No document were to expose Ron as a leader or executive authority of anything anywhere."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF99yYCE8wI

Note: The above short video consists of clips from two '60 Minutes' programs, about fifteen years apart. The first - longer - segment - is from 1980; the latter - shorter - segment, concerning "C.A.N.," is from the mid 1990s.

This is some more info re. Paulette Cooper...

From a recent radio interview done by Bill Franks, former ED International of Scientology:

Franks mentions that it was L. Ron Hubbard who ran Scientology's Fair Game operations. Briefly discussing Paulette Cooper: "Basically, everything came from Hubbard. He actually ran that day to day."

And as for Hubbard throwing his wife under the bus, which has been known for some time, Bill Franks adds some fascinating detail:

"Hubbard had me and Miscavige and a few others interview Mary Sue... and... we had a van outside that was taping all this. And, basically, it was to get as much incriminating - to get her to incriminate herself as much as possible, and this would be, through a circumlocutious manner, fed to the government."

Tom Smith/Interviewer: "And this was Hubbard's idea?"

Bill Franks: "This was from L. Ron Hubbard to set up his wife. Right."

scandalscientology.cov12a.gif

An informative link: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/cooper/frk.html

you take a look at bill franks report at the end here...

the interview is a material fact

that l ron hubbard would want to know everything mary sue knew about snow white is an entirely sensible and normal thing

ron's purposes in doing so are bill franks' opinion they are not material fact. these opinions are not admissable as testimony in court nor are they accepted at face value by intelligent just observers. they are however delicacies to those who are grinding axes to hack to pieces the virtue and value of ron's work

franks does not present acceptable testimony to demonstrate a comm line between ron and the feds but i believe that comm line existed. the snow white episode is a very interesting my friend. the foaming at the mouth antironners scream out how it is more evidence of the unadulterated criminality of the whole shebang

but i don't...

operation snow white involved a bunch of americans infiltrating the government of the united states and, as a practical matter, this did involve the violation of some ordinances. however, as you may have been informed, the american people actually own the u.s. government

not long after the snow white prosecution was completed a very substantial reform of some of the IRS's jackbooted practices occurred. there is no linkage evident between the former and the latter

however those who understand how such things are engineered will almost uniformly presume it likely that snow white was the pivotal and critical event that led to the reform. and ron's comm lines into government would mais naturellement be part of this process

ron always knew significant people in powerful positions. HOW THE FRUCK DO YOU THINK HE STAYED OUT OF COURT FROM 1952 UNTIL THE END OF HIS LIFE F'CRISSAKES??? elron had a respect he damn well earned in many places. he was a researcher doing groundbreaking work and many many men were quite willing to keep the hounds held on their leashes

to be an intelligent reader you learn to separate material fact from opinion. beyond material fact bill franks' testimony proceeds from the hindquarters of a jackal

That slime ball lrh was a sociopath . . . . Un-f'g-believable . . . Dang right, normal people have no ability to fathom this . . .

So sorry Lord Xenu that you were subject to this kind of psychological torment. Can you tell us your story? Just change up names, places, dates, sexes if want to protect your identity.

ron could be a mean son-of-a-bitch when riled, no doubt about it

there is no way i approve or condone operation pc freakout

but...

paulette did launch an assault on his life work; though it be unjust it was not unprovoked

hubbard can be resoundingly criticised for the details but men are not condemned for acting in self-defense. the right to self-defense is an essential principle of liberty

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
operation snow white involved a bunch of americans infiltrating the government of the united states and, as a practical matter, this did involve the violation of some ordinances. however, as you may have been informed, the american people actually own the u.s. government

Operation Snow White involved a series of infiltrations and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by "Church" members, in more than 30 countries.

WTF does the American people owning the U.S. government have to do with any of this. :confused2:

ucertify-enhance05.jpg

not long after the snow white prosecution was completed a very substantial reform of some of the IRS's jackbooted practices occurred. there is no linkage evident between the former and the latter

however those who understand how such things are engineered will almost uniformly presume it likely that snow white was the pivotal and critical event that led to the reform. and ron's comm lines into government would mais naturellement be part of this process

Care to provide some examples of the IRS reforms you presume resulted from the Snow White Incident?

And some examples of individuals other than yourself who are in agreement on this point?

I'm asking because I've never heard these opinions ever expressed until just now.

ron always knew significant people in powerful positions. HOW THE FRUCK DO YOU THINK HE STAYED OUT OF COURT FROM 1952 UNTIL THE END OF HIS LIFE F'CRISSAKES??? elron had a respect he damn well earned in many places.

Can you name any of these people he knew that helped keep him out of court? :unsure:

he was a researcher doing groundbreaking work and many many men were quite willing to keep the hounds held on their leashes

:spitcoffee:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
we're christians deano. the nazarene directs quite clearly and simply "judge not that ye be not judged"

for those who have this fully alive within see with clearer eyes

let he who knows the heart judge nor ever judge any by hearsay spread by their persecuters...

If you keep reading a little bit further in the Gospel of Matthew you'll find this as well:

worl.jpg

:hmm:

Terril park

Sponsor
Starting at 10:49---Atty. Rob Clark (Muldrake, henri, ptsc) gives Paulette Cooper a Lifetime achievement award at the 2012 SP Party. Rob gives an accurate account of what Paulette Cooper went through at the hands of the cult.

She's a lovely woman. Truly lovely, and her husband Paul, is a real keeper.

[video=youtube_share;EWDxe2LFatU]http://youtu.be/EWDxe2LFatU[/video]

Many here may not know the extent of Rob Clarks efforts against COS.

He stopped CO$ control over parts of the net and exposed their "link farms" attempting to broaden their web presence.

http://icsahome.com/infoserv_respond/by_icsapub.asp?ID=37833

He noted that CO$ members stopped Freezone posts and URLs.

He changed the game! They got kicked out!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Many here may not know the extent of Rob Clarks efforts against COS.

He stopped CO$ control over parts of the net and exposed their "link farms" attempting to broaden their web presence.

http://icsahome.com/infoserv_respond/by_icsapub.asp?ID=37833

He noted that CO$ members stopped Freezone posts and URLs.

He changed the game! They got kicked out!

I've seen some recent speculation over at the Bunker that the CoS is now using Click Farms in order to fraudulently increase their ranking on Alexa, and maybe also for some other purposes.

One thing raising suspicion was the amount of traffic on Scientology.Org coming from India, I believe it was between 14-15%.

Boomima

Patron with Honors

that l ron hubbard would want to know everything mary sue knew about snow white is an entirely sensible and normal thing

ron's purposes in doing so are bill franks' opinion they are not material fact. these opinions are not admissable as testimony in court nor are they accepted at face value by intelligent just observers. they are however delicacies to those who are grinding axes to hack to pieces the virtue and value of ron's work

franks does not present acceptable testimony to demonstrate a comm line between ron and the feds but i believe that comm line existed. the snow white episode is a very interesting my friend. the foaming at the mouth antironners scream out how it is more evidence of the unadulterated criminality of the whole shebang

but i don't...

ron always knew significant people in powerful positions. HOW THE FRUCK DO YOU THINK HE STAYED OUT OF COURT FROM 1952 UNTIL THE END OF HIS LIFE F'CRISSAKES??? elron had a respect he damn well earned in many places. he was a researcher doing groundbreaking work and many many men were quite willing to keep the hounds held on their leashes

to be an intelligent reader you learn to separate material fact from opinion. beyond material fact bill franks' testimony proceeds from the hindquarters of a jackal
Is Nancy Many telling the truth?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

but i don't...

Good lord BS that last paragraph is total BS. They infiltrated, they were stupid enough to get caught and they went to jail. They are felons. period.

- Oh? When did this 'reform' take place and what, exactly was it? You see your statement doesn't actually have any value - because everything in the entire world except for the snow white prosecution happened either before the prosecution or after it - it doesn't mean that the entire world is connected to Snow White.

Ron's comm lines into government? What on earth have you been smoking? Nibbling at the rastafarian herbal offerings? What "comm lines" Hubbard never had any - he was a fugitive from the government until he died a lonely broken old man living in a camper.

and of course not one damned piece of anyting approaching proof - just meaningless waffle. Name some of them.

seriously dude you need to take your own advice and stop with the endless prattle

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

but...

paulette did [STRIKE]launch an assault on his life work; though it be unjust it was not unprovoked[/STRIKE] exercise her right to free speech.

FIFY

hubbard can be resoundingly criticised for the details but men are not condemned for acting in self-defense. the right to self-defense is an essential principle of liberty

No one is condemning L Ron Hubbard for acting in self defence. He is being condemned for his criminal activities, starting when he said he used Dianetics to cure war injuries. That was 1950, he was a criminal prior to that, and he continued being a criminal right up until the day he died.

6477087591_7bd20882f5.jpg

Veda

Sponsor

but...

paulette did launch an assault on his life work; [the Scientology attack on Paulette Cooper] though it be unjust it was not unprovoked

Here's a segment of the mid 1980s '60 Minutes' program with Heber Jentzsch and Earle Cooley. Heber (at 1:45 - 2:12) compares Paulette Cooper's little paperback book with the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor, and compares Mike Wallace's criticism of what Scientology did to Paulette Cooper to someone criticizing the United States for militarily responding to the Japanese attack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Drk3eVQSg&feature=related

An earlier video on this thread features CofS Scientologists condemning and dis-owning such actions, and also defending and justifying them.

used-car-salesman-with-multireal.jpg

Last edited:

If you keep reading a little bit further in the Gospel of Matthew you'll find this as well:

worl.jpg

:hmm:

yes pitsy...

i know

i've always held him under suspicion of being a false teacher. i'm among those who look at his work and wonder if might even be the false prophet making the preparation for the antichrist. and still i studied his work and found tools that make it possible to act effectively to love my neighbor in practical fashion

Good lord BS that last paragraph is total BS. They infiltrated, they were stupid enough to get caught and they went to jail. They are felons. period.

- Oh? When did this 'reform' take place and what, exactly was it? You see your statement doesn't actually have any value - because everything in the entire world except for the snow white prosecution happened either before the prosecution or after it - it doesn't mean that the entire world is connected to Snow White.

Ron's comm lines into government? What on earth have you been smoking? Nibbling at the rastafarian herbal offerings? What "comm lines" Hubbard never had any - he was a fugitive from the government until he died a lonely broken old man living in a camper.

and of course not one damned piece of anyting approaching proof - just meaningless waffle. Name some of them.

seriously dude you need to take your own advice and stop with the endless prattle

i ain't got much computer time mick but, one thing about snow white is that they were astonishingly deft in the operation and were only caught because mike meissner turned state's evidence...

Here's a segment of the mid 1980s '60 Minutes' program with Heber Jentzsch and Earle Cooley. Heber (at 1:45 - 2:12) compares Paulette Cooper's little paperback book with the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor, and compares Mike Wallace's criticism of what Scientology did to Paulette Cooper to someone criticizing the United States for militarily responding to the Japanese attack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Drk3eVQSg&feature=related

An earlier video on this thread features CofS Scientologists condemning and dis-owning such actions, and also defending and justifying them.

used-car-salesman-with-multireal.jpg

heber could be a bit off-the-wall...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
yes pitsy...

i know

i've always held him under suspicion of being a false teacher. i'm among those who look at his work and wonder if might even be the false prophet making the preparation for the antichrist. and still i studied his work and found tools that make it possible to act effectively to love my neighbor in practical fashion

That you hold him under suspicion in this way and yet still promote him on ESMB I find curious.

What if you're suspicions turn out to be the truth. How would you feel then about having connected others up with this individual?

Anyways, its certainly possible to love ones neighbor in a practical way without the need to utilize Hubbard's "tools".

I bet that 99.99% of Christians would agree with me on this point. :yes:

Veda

Sponsor
i ain't got much computer time mick but, one thing about snow white is that they were astonishingly deft in the operation and were only caught because mike meissner turned state's evidence...

Not long after plans for 'Op Freakout' were made (Op Freakout being the 1976 re-start of the almost successful 1972 op to destroy Paulette Cooper's life) Mike Meisner was caught. Oops.

That put everything on hold for a while; and if it hadn't been for that "flub," Op Freakout would have been implemented and, if successful, Paulette Cooper would have been "incarcerated in a mental institution or jail," per LRH intention.

If it had not been for Michael Meisner's "flub" we might never have heard from Paulette Cooper, as the plan to destroy her life might have succeeded, and she would never have been exonerated, as the FBI raids of July 1977 would not have occurred.

yes pitsy...

i know

You are hereby RPFed to the RPF's RPF for downgrading Ron's rank.