What's new

Paul's Body Thetans

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
These very thoughts have caused virtual resperatory arrest in me repeatedly around 2 or 3 in the morning with nightmares that I won't even contaminate you with.

Please
give up to these taughts - it belongs to LRH psycho-nevrotic universe-
He wanted us to think the same as it would make him appear a guru instead of a poor unhealed paranoid
Just say ''it belongs to him not to me - these taughts are not usefull to me - I give up''

There is nothing worse than the belief that the very universe that you should trust in order to find love, peace and enjoyment in is nothing but a crushing bloodbath of horrors that would leave you imprisoned for millions of years and beyond. Halloween can't begin to compare to Scientology and there is nothing funny or entertaining about it whatsoever, GOT IT?

Yeah - unfortunately this is THE FEAR we have been taught to live with and the crave for auditing in order to survive the apocalypse of Xenu sending our thetans in ice block...

Ridiculous..

Give up to that please

''This fear doesn't help me to make a happy living - It belongs to LRH not to me - I choose not to beleive to that''

This is what a cult is about...
Make you fear
and then make you crave for freedom of the evil.....

(When you go deep into LRH nevrosis, psychosis and depressions - then you can understand ..what it is about...and tha tyou are not these taughts...nor these fears nor this anger, nor this dellusion...)

:pixiedust:

So I now leave back the discussion to the body thetans tech followers :nervous:
:tiptoe:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Do you think that what you might be causing with your thoughts are small unconscious movements or physical changes that are too tiny to notice consciously but that the meter may pick up on? Slight tension causing a small tightening of the grip, a little sweat, etc.

I read something not long ago about some research that showed that when some people think in words, they unconsciously and subtly move their vocal cords and throat muscles as if they're actually saying what they're thinking, and that one could "read minds" if a device could be developed that would interpret these movements.

The idea that the meter reads on sweat or small muscle/skin movements is refuted in my underwater metering videos like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR5Kmw2zHhw

The meter reads are about one tenth the size of normal (in air) reads.

Paul

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've done that while watching TV and it made me feel like I'd just had an auditing session, this was about 8 years ago, right before I bought my 1st zapper to see if I could duplicate the phenomenon - I could and did. Of course this is just my opinion as there are those on the board that would demand a full report, notorized by accredited sources etc. I just don't have time to play their games. Try it yourself for your own subjective results.

Id like to see someone hooked up to a recording meter, of some soul receiving hubbards missles, Dianetics demon circuit, you are a static nothingness, onto History of man, BT introduction,ethic conditions, a touch of xemu, meet an icy so member, a pressurizing registrar, an IAS rep, a flag rep, a rtc fanatic, a recruitment officer, call in for an event. Jack up the TA dude.

My definition of scientology , souls turned upside down, inside out and round and round.

Scn giving the promise to clear scn insanity since 1953.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
There is plenty of fairy tales about ”spiritual beings” but no experimental proof of their existence. All this is unscientific and, when taken seriously, leads to all kinds of superstitions.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Id like to see someone hooked up to a recording meter, of some soul receiving hubbards missles, Dianetics demon circuit, you are a static nothingness, onto History of man, BT introduction,ethic conditions, a touch of xemu, meet an icy so member, a pressurizing registrar, an IAS rep, a flag rep, a rtc fanatic, a recruitment officer, call in for an event. Jack up the TA dude.

My definition of scientology , souls turned upside down, inside out and round and round.

Scn giving the promise to clear scn insanity since 1953.
Yes, Scientology is insanity in it's purest form. To tell your public that they are not who they know themselves to be, none of their loved ones are who they think them to be, but rather that everyone is thousands of dead space aliens all glued together in toxic balls of corrupted energy, is to rob everyone of any and all personal identity. No greater crime has ever been perpetrated upon mankind. Just ask my high school friend Paul who is in a mental institution due to his failed suicide attempt that left him as a semi vegatable after he imagined he was hearing his BT's demand his suicide or they would kill him in the most horrific fashion. This was after "his BT's" convinced him to turn himself in to the FBI, for God knows what reason. The FBI just sent him along his merry way as a nut job, so he went home a nearly pulled off his suicide attempt.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Please
give up to these taughts - it belongs to LRH psycho-nevrotic universe-
He wanted us to think the same as it would make him appear a guru instead of a poor unhealed paranoid
Just say ''it belongs to him not to me - these taughts are not usefull to me - I give up''

Yeah - unfortunately this is THE FEAR we have been taught to live with and the crave for auditing in order to survive the apocalypse of Xenu sending our thetans in ice block...

Ridiculous..

Give up to that please

''This fear doesn't help me to make a happy living - It belongs to LRH not to me - I choose not to beleive to that''

This is what a cult is about...
Make you fear
and then make you crave for freedom of the evil.....

(When you go deep into LRH nevrosis, psychosis and depressions - then you can understand ..what it is about...and tha tyou are not these taughts...nor these fears nor this anger, nor this dellusion...)

:pixiedust:

So I now leave back the discussion to the body thetans tech followers :nervous:
:tiptoe:
Yes, and medicine men in the deepest, darkest of jungles have performed exorcisms for thousands of years so Hubbard even found a way to plagarize their demonic theories and screw up a lot of people for more than a few bucks. Tragic.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul,
You may have tried Ionic footbaths before. I feel great after using mine.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DOUBLE-...400?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbd2580d8

I've never tried one. But I have extensively tried what used to be called "Master's Miracle" Soap and Neutralizer, as well as a $500 water-alkalizing unit that made highly alkaline water. I would be using both products today if I were still in the US. I loved them. The detox effects with all kinds of junk coming out of the pores were similar.

The Master's Miracle liquid soap electrically opens the pores. Usual animal-fat soap instantly clogs up pores, rendering them next to useless as *channels* through the skin, which is their function after all. The neutralizer gets into the pores and flushes the toxins out. Wonderful stuff.

Their corporate name is now NatureRich. They dropped the "Miracle" name after discovering that the guy behind the product lied about where he got the idea from, and it wasn't God after all. Really. But not too much of a scam as the product was REALLY good. The company diversified into all kinds of healthy gunk, which is just normal health food as far as I know. But the soap/neutralizer stuff is special, not normal at all. It is produced using subtle-energy effects, which all by itself is neither here nor there but the product is just wow.

The things I really regret and miss from the US, not being able to get them in the UK are (1) This NatureRich soap/neutralizer; (2) the model of water-purifier/alkalizing unit I had, (3) that Alpine Living Air XL-15 unit, (4) Min-Ra-Sol trace minerals.

Paul

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
I have a better idea of contacting one’s BTs/demons/spirits – that would be smoking mushrooms the way American Indians do when they contact the spirits of their dead ancestors. It costs much less than OT auditing and it does not have undesired side effects such as desire to go to even higher OT levels and shed out even more money.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I have a better idea of contacting one’s BTs/demons/spirits – that would be smoking mushrooms the way American Indians do when they contact the spirits of their dead ancestors. It costs much less than OT auditing and it does not have undesired side effects such as desire to go to even higher OT levels and shed out even more money.
Man, I did that in my late 20's when a neighbor kid gave me some magic mushrooms. He told me to take the whole bag but am I ever glad I only took 2 stems and 2 caps. An "OT" process that I'd conceived that helped me blow masses was "spot the nothingness of it." This I would apply to anything from physical universe MEST to mental MEST which I could blow in an instant as I'd learned in physics that particles are space encapsulated by dancing electrons creating the illusion of densidty. Well I decided to spot the space between thoughts while the mushrooms kicked in and pretty soon the spaces became bigger and the thoughts became smaller and I fell through my mind which freaked me out so bad that I spent the next 3 hours doing locationals on myself to save myself from hitting the point of no return. That was the most intense, frightening experience I've ever had. I threw the rest of the bag out and that was more than 25 years ago never to try them again.
By the way, I'll never buy another Sony Vaio laptop as the keyboard doesn't process some of my kestrokes and I spend too much time having to backtrack and clean up the glitches. I didn't have that problem with my first Vaio laptop, they've really gone downhill and just ride on their reputation.

Last edited:

multixperience

Patron with Honors
Hi Paul, I just read your OP for the first time and have a couple of questions.

You're right of course about the meter phenomena that occur in SOLO auditing. I did the OT levels too and witnessed the falls and F/Ns and all that.

My question is this: Has anyone ever had a meter hooked up to them for a whole day? Like during regular life activities, including sleep, working, bathroom activities, etc., watching TV?

Are there falls, BDs, F/Ns?

Does it have to mean anything? Could there possibly be NO SIGNIFICANCE AT ALL?

I learned (through the combination of endless e-meter drilling and solo auditing) that I could (and did) cause needle and meter reactions with my thoughts. Perhaps that's the ONLY significance.

Any info you have about what the needle might be doing when one is not "in session" would be useful.

Hello,
I like electronics and used to mess with it a lot.
I think I can answer your question.
E-meter just measures the resistance in your body, by sending a small amount of current through one hand and recieving on the other. This current is then simply metered by the meter display. (A bit complicated in real setup, but this is the simple version)
Having no charge would mean being less resistant to current.
Having more charge would mean that the current sent through your hand would encounter other charge and it would be harder to get through your body to the other "receiving" can.

So what would happen when one would be somehow hooked up for an entire normal living day?
The needle would fly back and forth.
As merely by walking or doing something else, like reading or cooking, the tiny current sent by the meter would encounter a lot of oppositing charge each time you would be thinking of something you dont understand, or would just move from one place to another (physically)

The E-meter is usable just up to the point, you sit or lay down, are relaxed, well slept, had enough food, so that your thoughts are not on anything else than the processing you want to do.

That because if you merely think of some troubles, the meter will show it. If you move your muscles, meter will show it.

Anything you would do that would create the tiniest charge in your body, like muscle movements, stress, or whatever, would be affecting the current of the E-meter.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
But the question is, how do you you feel about knowing that some of your body thetans that you worked so ardously to set free, have gone on to inhabit meat bodies, but show their ingratitude by showing up here toying with your darkest secrets that only they could know? Some even come off as semi human and buzz you thread after thread as as "conspiracy theorist" when only they play a conspiracy against you... :omg:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Hello,
I like electronics and used to mess with it a lot.
I think I can answer your question.
E-meter just measures the resistance in your body, by sending a small amount of current through one hand and recieving on the other. This current is then simply metered by the meter display. (A bit complicated in real setup, but this is the simple version)
Having no charge would mean being less resistant to current.
Having more charge would mean that the current sent through your hand would encounter other charge and it would be harder to get through your body to the other "receiving" can.

So what would happen when one would be somehow hooked up for an entire normal living day?
The needle would fly back and forth.
As merely by walking or doing something else, like reading or cooking, the tiny current sent by the meter would encounter a lot of oppositing charge each time you would be thinking of something you dont understand, or would just move from one place to another (physically)

The E-meter is usable just up to the point, you sit or lay down, are relaxed, well slept, had enough food, so that your thoughts are not on anything else than the processing you want to do.

That because if you merely think of some troubles, the meter will show it. If you move your muscles, meter will show it.

Anything you would do that would create the tiniest charge in your body, like muscle movements, stress, or whatever, would be affecting the current of the E-meter.

I agree, actually. The phenomena of "reads" is only "important" if they are being used as indicators of "charge" in a session. Outside of session, people encounter charge all the time, but they build it up and let it go quickly. If you watch a tv show, and nearly cry when someone has something rotten happen, you'll likely "mock up" some "grief charge", and then shortly after, let it go. Minor "lock" perhaps might form, if you were in rough shape or fucked up on drugs at the time. Mostly, people live with constantly creating and then as-ising charge all day. The problems occur when they have some bit of charge that is not as-ised.

Sessions help with that.

Since I don't really like any Scientology definitions of "charge", I'll give you my metapsychology definition. "Repressed, unfulfilled attention, along with any associated compulsive or inhibited emotions, feelings, attitudes, pains, or sensations."

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
It's extremely dangerous to erase Body Thetans. You people shouldn't mess with them. It makes "wooden face" on the TOCKY GPM platens look like child's play.

Body Thetans are actually the "glue" that holds all the cells in your body together. LRH realized this just before he croaked. He dictated his final piece of Tech to me in the Bluebird trailer, and I have the only copy in existence.

Even though he believed it was a good thing (and I disagree), I am finally willing to share it with you now:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Bluebird Trailer, Creston, California
HCO BULLETIN OF 24 JANUARY 1986
ISSUE I - FINAL​
C/Ses
Tech/Qual
Auditors
HCOs

THE FINAL TECH​

I have just discovered the WHY of my recent decomposition. My body cells have been separating and falling off my frame in increasingly large chunks. I don't have long left.

It turns out that Body Thetans act as a "glue" that binds the cells together in a human body. The net result is that as you progress up The Bridge, your body will start to "decompose".

This is actually a desired result. I am simply giving you an explanation.

I hope that this information helps you to achieve OT8, and you will soon be able to join me on the other planets that need help. I have to go now, as I need another injection of Vistaril.

Good luck !

Ron.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Paul, I do not discriminate against your freed body thetans, conversely, job well done. There anything merely theoretical about the conspiracies going down these days.

Lone Star

Crusader
It's extremely dangerous to erase Body Thetans. You people shouldn't mess with them. It makes "wooden face" on the TOCKY GPM platens look like child's play.

Body Thetans are actually the "glue" that holds all the cells in your body together. LRH realized this just before he croaked. He dictated his final piece of Tech to me in the Bluebird trailer, and I have the only copy in existence.

Even though he believed it was a good thing (and I disagree), I am finally willing to share it with you now:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Bluebird Trailer, Creston, California
HCO BULLETIN OF 24 JANUARY 1986
ISSUE I - FINAL​
C/Ses
Tech/Qual
Auditors
HCOs

THE FINAL TECH​

I have just discovered the WHY of my recent decomposition. My body cells have been separating and falling off my frame in increasingly large chunks. I don't have long left.

It turns out that Body Thetans act as a "glue" that binds the cells together in a human body. The net result is that as you progress up The Bridge, your body will start to "decompose".

This is actually a desired result. I am simply giving you an explanation.

I hope that this information helps you to achieve OT8, and you will soon be able to join me on the other planets that need help. I have to go now, as I need another injection of Vistaril.

Good luck !

Ron.

Thank you for sharing this missing bulletin. I have an OT8 friend who's been freaking out over his decomposing body. Now I can reassure him from Source that it is okay. This could be an epic new release! :roflmao: