What's new

Paul's Robot Auditor

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re: PaulsRobot

When I said I couldn't get it to work, I didn't mean I didn't get any gains from the session; I meant the software didn't do anything -- it just froze.

But I just tried it again and this time I was able to get the software to do something. (I have an updated version of the Iceweasel browser now.) So I'll give it another try.

Helena

Thank you. It's just a website composed of boring old static web pages, with ordinary javascript on the main session page. When I've finished tweaking it I'll zip it up for easy download, like with PaulsRobot3, but in the meantime you can gobble it up with HTTrack free website copier. Or use it online, of course.

Paul

Leland

Crusader
Paul, I am just curious, how do you get a pass to advertise your form of "Scientology Auditing" on this board, day after day?

I am under the impression visitors can see your posts.

I think it should be in a members only area....

Why have "other forms of Scientology" advertised on an Ex board?

Leland

Crusader
Paul, I know you like to point out that your Auditing Modules are FREE......

But, of course, so is the Cult's "Free Personality Test..."

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul, I know you like to point out that your Auditing Modules are FREE......

But, of course, so is the Cult's "Free Personality Test..."

If you insist . . . .

There isn't a one-sentence answer to your question. I'll just toss out some stuff in no particular order and see if you accept it.

• ESMB has rules for what can be posted and what can't: which rule(s) have I broken exactly?
  • I am posting in the Freezone, Independents and Other Flavors of Scientology thread
  • You give the cult's OCA test as some sort of parallel to my free PaulsRobot and other Rub & Yawn web sites and related items. Exactly what nefarious goal are my services some kind of loss leader or invitation to?
  • You mention 'your form of "Scientology Auditing".' Which Scientology source materials (HCOBs etc) recommend or countenance my stuff, including but in no way limited to automated auditing, Rub & Yawn, the Rogerian procedure, the 6-Direction technique, Reach & Withdraw on a mental topic?
  • With regard to ESMB, I contribute a lot and I'm not a dick
I'm tired of doing this.

Paul

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I'm just posting some of my thoughts Paul....

I'm not looking for how you have "violated" any "rules" of EXSCN.....or anyone else.

My feelings and posts about it are more based upon my own moral indignation....and my own thoughts on ethical behavior.

If you don't like me poking fun at you for posting about your "Free Auditing Modules" on a daily basis, here on a board for EXs.....then so be it.

It must be nice to get a free ride.....for your promotions.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
If you insist . . . .

There isn't a one-sentence answer to your question. I'll just toss out some stuff in no particular order and see if you accept it.

• ESMB has rules for what can be posted and what can't: which rule(s) have I broken exactly?
  • I am posting in the Freezone, Independents and Other Flavors of Scientology thread
  • You give the cult's OCA test as some some of parallel to my free PaulsRobot and other Rub & Yawn web sites and related items. Exactly what nefarious goal are my services some kind of loss leader or invitation to?
  • You mention 'your form of "Scientology Auditing".' Which Scientology source materials (HCOBs etc) recommend or countenance my stuff, including but in no way limited to automated auditing, Rub & Yawn, the Rogerian procedure, the 6-Direction technique, Reach & Withdraw on a mental topic?
  • With regard to ESMB, I contribute a lot and I'm not a dick
I'm tired of doing this.

Paul

We need an 'AMEN, Brother' button at the bottom.

PaulsRobot has always been free and without obligation that I have seen. It is offered as something one may find beneficial.

You are not required to sign a billion year contract, work 24/7, yell hip hip hoorah at any time.

You may take it or leave it at will.

Sheesh.

Leland

Crusader
We need an 'AMEN, Brother' button at the bottom.

PaulsRobot has always been free and without obligation that I have seen. It is offered as something one may find beneficial.

You are not required to sign a billion year contract, work 24/7, yell hip hip hoorah at any time.

You may take it or leave it at will.

Sheesh.

I look at it in an entirely different light.

There are depths to be plumbed in regards to understanding the ramifications of the structure and application of "auditing" that just are not discussed here.

We are still taking (even if "free") about "auditing" and addressing ( take your pick ) a human, a spiritual being, the mind, and relationships between a spirit and a physical body....and or (more to the point) bodies.

Sure one could take a light and airy view of "Paul's Free Robot Auditor"....such as "no harm no foul."

But I for one do not take such a view.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Paul, I just took a quick look at ESMB's " ESMB Rules, FAQ, and New Membership Info " and under that heading Emma has a thread " Sticky, Frequently Asked Questions."

Within that post, Emma has a heading entitled: "What is the purpose of this board?"

Within that heading, Emma writes "This board is not meant to be a vehicle to plead your case, reconvert the fallen or preach your brand."

Paul, since you have asked me were you were "breaking the rules." I took a look at the rules....and the purpose of this board...as written by Emma.

Paul, since you have your own Personal Thread entitled "Paul's Robot Auditor".....it looks obvious to me that you are breaking, if not the "rules," at least the intent of the rules here at ESMB.

Your thread title promotes "Your Brand."

Your Sig Line promotes "your brand".....on any other thread on which you may post....yes IMO you are breaking the rules here.

Paul, you "Preach your brand."

That you flog " your brand" here daily....yes IMO you are breaking the rules here.

Please,
If a Moderator would take a look at this....perhaps an adjudication might take place regarding this situation.

Thanks so much

Leland

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Sure, go for it. Perhaps it got overlooked in the nine years this thread has been going or the 20,000 posts with a signature mentioning my stuff.

Paul

Leland

Crusader
LoL....what a joke.

Paul, your sig line isn't just "mentioning your stuff."

You have live links to "your stuff" in your sig line.

You have pictures of "your stuff" in your sig line.

To write that your sig line just "mentions your stuff" is a laughable miss use of the English Language....and a complete lie.

You have puffed up your "sig line" to be a marketing tool.....and use it daily to tout and flog your brand here on ESMB.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Sure, go for it. Perhaps it got overlooked in the nine years this thread has been going or the 20,000 posts with a signature mentioning my stuff.

Paul

I'm afraid that you do a lot more than just "mentioning your stuff" here on ESMB.

In addition....just your reply to HH above....you actually give guidance to utilizing "your stuff" and post alerts about upgrades and bug fixes....about your stuff....plainly viewable to any public that comes here, on your thread.

I just don't see how you can post here....daily about "your brand" and not fess up to doing so.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

Paul

LOL......

You've got to be kidding me.....you want me to look at your STATS????!!!!!

Are they straight up and vertical?????

Leland

Crusader
Paul states: " Just mentioning my stuff in my sig line."

:eyeroll:

Looks more like a full blown Marketing Campaign....to me.

Leland

Crusader
Paul.....I know many need help in unwinding, addressing, rectifying and somehow getting a handle on what happened to them....in the Cult.

I know many think "free" is good....

I know many can't afford to pay for any help with their problems.

I do have my own personal thoughts about "the technology."

But I hope you do not side step, try to obfuscate or somehow try to pick apart what my recent posts here on your thread are about.

My contention is that you are running a full blown Marketing Campaign....for "your brand," here on ESMB.

That to me is just not right.

Terril park

Sponsor
Paul states: " Just mentioning my stuff in my sig line."

:eyeroll:

Looks more like a full blown Marketing Campaign....to me.

Of course. A full blown ultra expensive marketing campaign for
stuff thats free. Maybe Paul can say how many man hours work and
how expensive.

And he gifts management with 50% of profits! Otherwise he could
say "Humbly tendered as a gift to mankind".:coolwink: