Leland

Crusader
Of course. A full blown ultra expensive marketing campaign for
stuff thats free. Maybe Paul can say how many man hours work and
how expensive.

And he gifts management with 50% of profits! Otherwise he could
say "Humbly tendered as a gift to mankind".:coolwink:

LOL....:goodposting:

Watch it Terril Park....you run a close second to the type of abuse on ESMB that I'm talking about.

Many here are so lucky to know the players.....but I don't.

Having to deal with the hidden agendas, affiliations and or "reputations" that I know nothing about of some posters here ( in regards to some form of cult style auditing ) ....is a continual struggle for me....

It is a shame too. I like to think of ESMB as a sort of sanctuary for EXs.....from the Cult of Scientology.....and its technologies...

But I am shocked sometimes to realize some here use it for preying upon EXs to flog their own "auditing" and or actually "FSMing" for another. ( I can give a good example....but will save it for later...)

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Having to deal with the hidden agendas, affiliations and or "reputations" that I know nothing about of some posters here....is a continual struggle for me....

Well, I don't have a hidden agenda. Right at the top of www.paulsrobot3.com in big blue letters it says:

My dream is that you use free Rub & Yawn stress-release procedures today and in the future to improve your life — Paul​

I think my stuff is generally beneficial, especially the very simple Rub & Yawn which requires no sophisticated training whatsoever. There are over 100 unsolicited testimonials at www.yawnguy.com. So I make it available. Take it or leave it.

Leland

Crusader
Well, I don't have a hidden agenda. Right at the top of www.paulsrobot3.com in big blue letters it says:

My dream is that you use free Rub & Yawn stress-release procedures today and in the future to improve your life — Paul​

I think my stuff is generally beneficial, especially the very simple Rub & Yawn which requires no sophisticated training whatsoever. There are over 100 unsolicited testimonials at www.yawnguy.com. So I make it available. Take it or leave it.

LoL....

Paul, you never miss an opportunity to flog a technology you approve of here.

What makes you think that ESMB is your own personal Marketing Outlet to EXs?

Terril park

Sponsor
LOL....:goodposting:

Watch it Terril Park....you run a close second to the type of abuse on ESMB that I'm talking about.

Having to deal with the hidden agendas, affiliations and or "reputations" that I know nothing about of some posters here ( in regards to some form of cult style auditing ) ....is a continual struggle for me....

It is a shame too. I like to think of ESMB as a sort of sanctuary for EXs.....from the Cult of Scientology.....and its technologies...

But I am shocked sometimes to realize some here use it for preying upon EXs to flog their own "auditing" and or actually "FSMing" for another. ( I can give a good example....but will save it for later...)

I don't think you can make a case that Paul is being abusive. All he
has done is put some ideas up on the net that others can take notice of
or not, or try or not. When he was developing his ideas he showed me some of the success stories people had posted. The one I was most impressed by was one which gave this EP below. Don't recall what the questions or processes were, but pretty sure they weren't the ones of the suppressed person
rundown.

"Suppressed Person Rundown

This is a miraculous rundown that can result in a formerly antagonistic person coming forward to the preclear with unprompted, friendly communication. "

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
PaulsRobot Iconic Dipoles

About five days ago I put online my second Iconic module, Dipoles. Again, it's a Rub & Yawn module that has pretty much the same functionality as the PaulsRobot3 Dipoles module, except it's now also on the Iconic platform.

Dipoles is probably my favourite PaulsRobot module in terms of the sheer amount of fun it is to use. It's very simple to do. Once one has a (charged) pair of opposites, one alternately embraces the negative pole of the pair and the positive pole, -ve, +ve, -ve, +ve, -ve etc for as long as the pair is discharging. A charged pair might be something like "Survive World War 3"* and "Die horribly", or "Be rich" and "Be poor", or "Get and stay fit" and "Remain a fat slob", or whatever comes up for one.

How does one "embrace the idea" of a pole? From the info pages:

Embrace the idea of the negative pole means that, without leaving your chair or doing anything too drastic, get into the frame of mind and body postures that go with the negative pole of this pair, shrinking into no-motion and sub-apathy or whatever seems appropriate. Wear the identity, the thoughts, the emotions, the attitudes. Keep up with the rubbing while doing this as best you can.

Embrace the idea of the positive pole means that, without leaving your chair or doing anything too drastic, get into the frame of mind and body postures that go with the positive pole of this pair, also physically doing the gestures and mouthing the words and imagining the whole scene in the here-and-now as if this very positive stuff were really happening at the present moment. Wear the identity, the thoughts, the emotions, the attitudes. Keep up with the rubbing while doing this as best you can.

You can access it from the front page at www.paulsrobot2.com.

*I tried this pair as I thought it would proved fruitful. But alas, I couldn't get anything off it at all. Not even a sigh. Oh well.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
. . .

I have a problem with the textbox on Iconic in that the caret (insertion point, where the next typed character will appear) won't scroll down to the end. If you look this up online you see several "solutions," but I've tried all that I've seen and none work with Iconic the way it is set up currently.

Now fixed, thanks to a (paid) javascript programmer at freelancer.com.

Dunno if anyone has ever used that site. I signed up for it in 2010 to offer my services as a voice actor. I never followed through on that, although I did plenty of work free for Librivox. Today I offered this little javascript task and within literally a minute had a few bids with over 20 in 15 minutes. I picked one and the guy did it in 30 minutes, with real-time chat all the way through. Cheap too.

Paul

Hypatia

Pagan

Very cool!!!

Jump

Operating teatime
Now fixed, thanks to a (paid) javascript programmer at freelancer.com.

Dunno if anyone has ever used that site. I signed up for it in 2010 to offer my services as a voice actor. I never followed through on that, although I did plenty of work free for Librivox. Today I offered this little javascript task and within literally a minute had a few bids with over 20 in 15 minutes. I picked one and the guy did it in 30 minutes, with real-time chat all the way through. Cheap too.

Paul

I did a programming project for someone years ago and never got paid. Was your worker UK or international and was payment by online bank transfer?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I did a programming project for someone years ago and never got paid. Was your worker UK or international and was payment by online bank transfer?

In Finland. I paid the site upfront (escrow) by credit card the bid amount plus site fee, and then released the payment upon my assessment of successful completion of the task. Then employer leaves feedback, then worker does so.

Paul