What's new

Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gain"

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gai

Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gain."

Mike Rinder: IAS Is Case Gain
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ias-is-case-gain/

Of course, it helps when Linda DeSantis Lombardo is using her husband's money to receive the status. Linda is the ex-wife of Scilon Greg Weekley & the current wife of Dr. Stephen Lombardo, a renowned orthopedic surgeon that is also the longtime team physician for the Los Angeles Lakers pro basketball team.

I suspect Dr. Lombardo is a Scilon in name only, though he attained the status of Clear. None of their 3 sons are involved in the cult.

http://kerlanjobe.com/Physicians/stephen_lombardo_md.aspx

http://www3.amherst.edu/magazine/issues/02fall/features/lombardo.html

From 1987: http://articles.latimes.com/1987-10-18/sports/sp-15390_1_drug-video

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004569044913 (Linda)

https://www.facebook.com/greg.weekley.7 (ex-husband)

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Re: Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gai

It is really sad to me to see those three nice looking young men in that photo involved in this mess.

--------------

I'm intrigued by the claim of "stable case gain as a reason to be happy to spend $1million. This would imply to me that there are instances of "unstable case gain". What would that be? You feel good and then, later on you don't feel good?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

I got some real case gain after I left the cult and went to war against the IAS.

Looking back at some of my correspondence with them and various government agencies it seems I was really pissed.:angry:

I got all of my money back - about $50,000 - and paid off my credit cards.

That was true case gain.:yes:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

This one promotes her involvement with the Lakers basketball team:
LindaLombardo.jpg
http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/15/sunday-funnies-scientology-celebrates-the-holidays/

Last edited:

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron

Paying for Scientology Gold Meritorious Status provides "real and stable case gain."

Mike Rinder: IAS Is Case Gain
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ias-is-case-gain/

As always, please go to Mike's blog for his analysis and the analysis of his commentators.

patron.gif

It cannot rival a very successful selling of indulgences. After all St Peter's and other great churches did have congregants.

"New St. Peter’s Basilica is the second largest church in the world and considered by many to be the most beautiful. Built mainly during the sixteenth century, it took over a century to complete, and withstood corruption, wars, the Reformation, the Counter-Reformation, good popes and evil ones, and inched its way toward completion in 1626. The main funding for the early stages of building New St. Peter’s came from the sale of indulgences. Indulgences did more than help pay for the basilica, however. The abusive means of selling indulgences, including lies from priests and the papacy about their efficacy, resulted in an uprising, led by Martin Luther of Germany, and the result was the Reformation and split in the Church. For those who were seduced away from the Church by the allure of the Renaissance and the secular aspects of humanism, Luther’s protestations offered an alternative ideology and the Protestant Church was born. Indulgences also paid for some of the most exquisite art in the world. The project brought together some of the world’s greatest minds and talent, including Michelangelo, Bramante, Bernini, and Raphael. They worked in concert, along with many others, toward a common goal: creating the most spectacular and inspiring religious site of all time. Its artwork is unsurpassed, making it a pilgrimage even for non-believers. This work focuses on the period from Nicholas V (r. 1447-1455) to the death of Michelangelo in 1564, chief architect of St. Peter’s at the time and argues that in spite of the avarice and corruption that surrounded indulgences, building the basilica was worth the cost. With the enormous help of indulgences, New St. Peter’s brought together the greatest visionaries, artists, and architects—possibly of all time—to build the greatest basilica to the glory of God. Indulgence sales, in spite of their abuses, left their mark on history in a positive way. To this day, the basilica inspires thousands of Christians who come to view its splendor and rejuvenate their faith.'

http://scholarship.rollins.edu/mls/7/

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious

Shewolf proposes a Grand Meritorious pair of rubber Wellies to wade though and maybe out of the putrid landslide coming their way.:thumbsup: That be boss!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Of course, it helps when Linda DeSantis Lombardo is using her husband's money to receive the status. Linda is the ex-wife of Scilon Greg Weekley & the current wife of Dr. Stephen Lombardo, a renowned orthopedic surgeon that is also the longtime team physician for the Los Angeles Lakers pro basketball team.

I suspect Dr. Lombardo is a Scilon in name only, though he attained the status of Clear. None of their 3 sons are involved in the cult.

http://kerlanjobe.com/Physicians/stephen_lombardo_md.aspx

http://www3.amherst.edu/magazine/issues/02fall/features/lombardo.html

From 1987: http://articles.latimes.com/1987-10-18/sports/sp-15390_1_drug-video

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004569044913 (Linda)

https://www.facebook.com/greg.weekley.7 (ex-husband)
So, when she talks about how "doing this status has been real and stable case gain," and now "Breaking though barriers to move up in IAS statuses is a demonstration of abilities gained," and how "it's something I've taken responsibility for. I DID IT!!! --

"doing this status" = writing a check based on her husband's wog education, training, and work as a a renowned orthopedic surgeon.

"Breaking though barriers to move up in IAS statuses is a demonstration of abilities gained" = writing a check based on her husband's wog education, training, and work as a a renowned orthopedic surgeon is a demonstration of the abilities she gained.

"it's something [she took] responsibility for. [SHE] DID IT!!! = she did it by writing a check based on her husband's wog education, training, and work as a a renowned orthopedic surgeon.

Very impressive indeed.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

All pay, no pray - what church worships only in dollars?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

cc3eb1c4-4957-42dd-b3e4-c0a30147afec_zpsep26qdae.jpg

This is such a perfect "dramatization" of how a Scientology OT views the world. It is densely packed with hyper-bloated self-referential certainties and knowingnesses.

There are no less than 17 times she used the word "I" or "me". The rest is populated with things that Linda says she "knows" or is "sure" of.

Example: "After every major event I am so inspired I want to disseminate to everyone I meet. I want to walk my neighborhood, my city, the world handing out books!! I'm sure you have felt the same way."​

Are you really sure Linda? If you are so sure that people want to walk around their cities handing out books, why is it that NOBODY has ever done that? What's stopping them? By the way, where did you learn to use that cringey, condescending phrase: "I'm sure you have felt the same way"? A used car salesman's seminar by Grant Cardone?

Linda, you really are certain about so many things! Like when you said: "I know when I make donations to PDU, I am putting a book into someone's hand." Do you really know that? Or do you just hope and believe what the cult told you was true? Here's a cool challenge Linda where you can find out if what you "know" is actually true or just wishful thinking.

Ask your religion to give you an exact accounting breakdown of how your PDU donation was used. Get the names of the books they "put into someone's hand" with that person's name and contact information. Then call or e-mail that person to see if they actually have a book. And just for fun, ask them if they read it and are now Clear or onlines at an org moving up their Bridge.​

What's that you say, Linda? Your church is sending you to ethics for asking for specific information instead of accepting their lies and generalities? What? They're ordering you to buy $300,000 worth of sec checks like they did to Leah Remini? Wow! What? They issued a non-enturbulation order on you and threatened to declare you and disconnect you from your husband, children and family? Wow! Well, I still feeling like walking around the city handing out Scientology books. I am sure you feel the same way, right?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

$300,000 . . . funny. :hmm:

For a small $300,000 donation, COS could set up a worldwide content delivery network, consisting of a handful of servers in multiple data centers across the Internet. The goal of which would be to make all of LRH's writings (Kindle and PDF) and audio lectures (MP3) available to every man, women and child on earth. In all languages. For free. With immediate availability and lightning fast download speed.

It's all been digitized years ago so there's no problem there.

Voilà, the barrier to worldwide dissemination SOLVED! Just like that!

If the goal really was the dissemination of the secrets of the universe and the ultimate solution to the world's problems. I wonder why no whale donors ever bring this up?

Seems like sort of a childishly obvious solution in this day and age. I mean, the first idea any high-techie would think of. Literally.

"Hey, you want everyone on the planet to have these books from your
religion? Let's put 'em all on free servers tomorrow for instant download!"

I know. I've downloaded a nice free digital Bible.

Also, a Book of Mormon, which works on my Kindle, but it was a real hard read. I quit reading and went to see the Broadway show instead. :wink2:
Obviously, something is not so obvious in the COS or it would have been done already. :shrug:

Ah, don't worry. :nervous:

They'll never do it even though it's a good idea. Against policy. :yes:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

For a small $300,000 donation, COS could set up a worldwide content delivery network, consisting of a handful of servers in multiple data centers across the Internet. The goal of which would be to make all of LRH's writings (Kindle and PDF) and audio lectures (MP3) available to every man, women and child on earth. In all languages. For free. With immediate availability and lightning fast download speed.

If the goal really was the dissemination of the secrets of the universe and the ultimate solution to the world's problems. I wonder why no whale donors ever bring this up?

Seems like sort of a childishly obvious solution in this day and age. I mean, the first idea any high-techie would think of. Literally.

Also, a Book of Mormon, which works on my Kindle, but it was a real hard read. I quit reading and went to see the Broadway show instead. :wink2:
Obviously, something is not so obvious in the COS or it would have been done already. :shrug:

Sky and Craig need to buy more expensive trophies to help them do it!

IASSkyDayton.jpg

IASJensen.jpg

h_letter.gif
ello, my name is Craig Jensen, and here is a little bit about myself: I am the Chairman and CEO of Executive Software International, a successful and award-winning software firm headquartered in Glendale, California. I am also a Scientologist. This adventure all began in 1974....

Last edited:

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious

Example: "After every major event I am so inspired I want to disseminate to everyone I meet. I want to walk my neighborhood, my city, the world handing out books!! I'm sure you have felt the same way."

Yeah, the "I want to" but won't stems from the fact that if she actually handed the Nutterpedia to a neighbor, they'd think, That's a lot of nutz you gave me there, lady. Do you seriously think I'm going to read an entire encyclopedia about Ron who? Who is this weirdo? This doesn't have anything to do with Scientology does it?

Then she would have to endure the embarrassment that her neighbor knows she's in a forest-felling space cult.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious

These people's case gain has gone to their heads...
WhaleTrophycopy_zps9b0ad00a.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That would be a brilliant solution to getting LRH tech to all the people on this planet!

CUT TO: New thread. . .

"TOP 100 REASONS SCIENTOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE
ALL OF RON'S TECH, HCOBs, POLICIES, BOOKS AND
TAPES AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON THE INTERNET
"

1. If you give the tech away for free, beings will go criminal from the out-exchange. Because ethics must be in before tech goes in, the beings will therefore not get any case gain and conclude that the tech doesn't work. Thus, they won't use the tech.

2. Putting the tech online for free is a monumental waste of $300,000. There are far better and more cost effective ways of disseminating. Example: For $150,000 you can have a blimp fly over the Superbowl pulling a banner that says "KNOW YOURSELF!" And for another $150,000, a second blimp trailing it that has a photo of an exploding volcano. Ron states that volcanos are subliminal wholetrack restimulators and that when a being sees a volcano graphic, they feel BPC and instinctively know to locate an org and report there to handle it.​

3. If all the tech was easily available for free, people would be tempted to read the commands of advanced OT levels before they even went Clear. Example: If a PC saw the ultra-confidential commands for OT I, they might die or go insane when they read: "Go to a busy place like a train or bus station. Notice people who are different than you." (Heavy metaphysical shit, right?)

100. If all the tech was free on the internet, it would be amazing and send hundreds of millions of people to the internet. But, we don't want anyone looking at the internet because there are ex-scientologists there saying really crazy stuff about how they spent decades and $500,000 and the tech doesn't work.​