What's new

Perhaps the definitive statement re CO$ today.

AnonKat

Crusader
The end is coming

So many Alphabetsoup

What does DSA stand for?
Director of Special Affairs (Church of Scientology)

original-jpg.208076

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Man, I'd have to say that in my little pea-brain, the more utter crap that I see come out about the whole Scn debacle and no matter how really sad it is...the better I feel. Yes, it's probably twisted no doubt. Yet, at least the better about the future for everyone I feel.

I also wish everyone the speediest recovery and the quickest possible path back to some sort of sanity. When you've been in an organization that makes the classic mafia look like the boy scouts (hey: at least they always admitted their own criminality!) it boggles the mind repeatedly. And unfortunately I don't think anyone has any definitive answer as to just how long or through what further BS, one can get back into 'normal' life, if at all...

For me, a sense of humor has been about the only thing, or at least that which I can show others...the rest: well, gotta work it out on my own just like anyone else. I was never tortured, like so many others now with incredible and very public stories, but I guess my BS has been more to do with worrying about how everyone else is (or has) been getting F-ed by it. I mean: we all have to live with each other to some extent - even if we're not BFF on FK Book...:eyeroll:. So in that sense, Scns' mere existence has been hard to live with - along with feeling pretty helpless about stopping it

So, I really DO look forward to this thing dying quickly and in full view of everyone who does not know. Seems like it's gonna happen pretty soon! It cannot have any chance of getting recreated again. It's a very sick world, but I will definitely get my hard earned money's worth, for the show that I paid to see.

Happy Sun eve all

TL-est

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
This really is a very definitive statement of where Cof$ is actually at these days. The Bay Area orgs and missions were booming in the 70s and early 80s. Now look at them. Fancy building that stand empty. They will literally argue with you about how having 20 people on course at a time is "doing great." No auditors being turned out for decades. No Clears as well. Desperate staff making pennies an hour and wondering with hollow eyes why they can't make a go of it. Having to use craigslist to promote their services because they don't have the money or ability to produce any real promotion and marketing materials of their own. Sea Org managers doing nothing to actually provide real management but instead rotely telling them to "do their programs" or scheduling endless rotational tours of IAS regges who come and chant doom and gloom until the parishioners feed them money to stop. All the while, their Dear Leader continues feeding them "feel good" claptrap while living the high life on their hard-won earnings so willingly fed over for "the greatest good."

What a sad scene. We love what is happening with Leah Remini and the others who have been speaking up about the abuses and havoc within Cof$'s hallowed halls because it is hurrying the demise. But if you look out in the field, beyond the confidential SO fortresses, you see a bunch of sad sacks doing almost nothing to help the society around them yet claiming they are the only hope for all of Man.

The delusion is so sad. If they would only wake up and see what's really going on.

Not long for this world indeed.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow.
It seems the final straw has been placed on the camel.

This bit caught my attention:

Let me tell you about an incident that helped turn the tide here with some key public. An OT Committee chairman, who runs a real estate firm took it upon himself to research the value of homes belonging to public Scientologists. He cross referenced his research against mortgages on the homes then told the public Scientologists how much they were each to donate based on percentages of these assets. One particular Jewish Scientologist took such offense to this that he figured out how to get out of Dodge. This public Scientologist’s home is valued at over five million-dollars. He’s moving his family, with his wife who is a new OT8, to where there are no orgs.

:ohmy:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
So Scientology is dead, spiritually and financially bankrupt, at least in the Bay area.

So what happens now? How do we make sure it doesn't rise up again, as crazy and as evil as ever?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
So Scientology is dead, spiritually and financially bankrupt, at least in the Bay area.

So what happens now? How do we make sure it doesn't rise up again, as crazy and as evil as ever?

Like I said on another post, you can't kill stupid with evidence. Homeopathy. It's been killed several times. You'd think anyone who knows the definition of Avogadro's number would laugh it out of existence. Rife machines. The ones currently being sold are the second incarnation of the third incarnation of Albert Abrams' bullshit from the turn of the previous century.

The Free Zone is living proof you can't completely kill this shit.

But we can minimize its impact to a very few gullible people, offer them a way out, and make sure that the corporate evils never rise again.

Burned

Patron
Man, I'd have to say that in my little pea-brain, the more utter crap that I see come out about the whole Scn debacle and no matter how really sad it is...the better I feel. Yes, it's probably twisted no doubt. Yet, at least the better about the future for everyone I feel.

I also wish everyone the speediest recovery and the quickest possible path back to some sort of sanity. When you've been in an organization that makes the classic mafia look like the boy scouts (hey: at least they always admitted their own criminality!) it boggles the mind repeatedly. And unfortunately I don't think anyone has any definitive answer as to just how long or through what further BS, one can get back into 'normal' life, if at all...

For me, a sense of humor has been about the only thing, or at least that which I can show others...the rest: well, gotta work it out on my own just like anyone else. I was never tortured, like so many others now with incredible and very public stories, but I guess my BS has been more to do with worrying about how everyone else is (or has) been getting F-ed by it. I mean: we all have to live with each other to some extent - even if we're not BFF on FK Book...:eyeroll:. So in that sense, Scns' mere existence has been hard to live with - along with feeling pretty helpless about stopping it

So, I really DO look forward to this thing dying quickly and in full view of everyone who does not know. Seems like it's gonna happen pretty soon! It cannot have any chance of getting recreated again. It's a very sick world, but I will definitely get my hard earned money's worth, for the show that I paid to see.

Happy Sun eve all

TL-est

This is exactly how I feel. I'm tickled pink to see these latest developments. ROCK ON LEAH!! The longer I'm out the weirder it is to hear Scn lingo or hubbard's voice. I'm free of it and 90% of the time that crap doesn't even pop into my head anymore.

Well done on bringing the cult down! I'm a huge fan of Leah, Tony O, Anon, everyone on all the boards and all who've had the balls to pen books--Jenna's was fantastic and I can't wait for Leah's.

Am I the only ex that can see the possibility of a Waco/Jonestown ending to this thing? With the massive stress dm is now under, and all his crimes, certainly a bloody ending to all this is a possibility.

Burned

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is exactly how I feel. I'm tickled pink to see these latest developments. ROCK ON LEAH!! The longer I'm out the weirder it is to hear Scn lingo or hubbard's voice. I'm free of it and 90% of the time that crap doesn't even pop into my head anymore.

Well done on bringing the cult down! I'm a huge fan of Leah, Tony O, Anon, everyone on all the boards and all who've had the balls to pen books--Jenna's was fantastic and I can't wait for Leah's.

Am I the only ex that can see the possibility of a Waco/Jonestown ending to this thing? With the massive stress dm is now under, and all his crimes, certainly a bloody ending to all this is a possibility.

Burned
yeah, i could see it happening. little davey claims he has a cadre' of class Xll's on hand to go exterior and assist with the navigation of the between lives area and safe passage to target two. i wouldn't doubt a lot of them would take it as a huge win. many applied to go to target two... you are one one of the chosen few. here take this pill and go exterior, don't keep your auditor waiting.

i know i hadn't been on staff that long in dallas when dean decided he needed bodyguards. every one of those guys told me they would take a bullet for dean. you can imagine what theseeople wojld do if theythought they were flying off to meet ron.

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
yeah, i could see it happening. little davey claims he has a cadre' of class Xll's on hand to go exterior and assist with the navigation of the between lives area and safe passage to target two. i wouldn't doubt a lot of them would take it as a huge win. many applied to go to target two... you are one one of the chosen few. here take this pill and go exterior, don't keep your auditor waiting.

I know i hadn't been on staff that long in dallas when dean decided he needed bodyguards. every one of those guys told me they would take a bullet for dean. you can imagine what theseeople wojld do if theythought they were flying off to meet ron.

What is target two? I"ve heard it here and there, and imagined or put together via context that it is the next place to 'clear'? Is that right? Planetary clearing for real - @ target two?

sadly...

Random guy

Patron with Honors
What is target two?

Target Two is where Hubbard claimed he was about to go off to when it was time to "dispose of his meat body". He claimed he would do research where his meat body would just be a hindrance. What Hubbard specifically meant by "target two" is any ones guess, but it is generally used among his critiques to mean kicking the bucket.