What's new

Personal chef of David Miscavige BLOWS

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Wow! They really are reaping what they've sown.

karma-1.jpg

Veda

Sponsor
Sinar Parman joined the [STRIKE]Church[/STRIKE] Cult of Scientology in 1978 and worked as a personal chef to founder L. Ron Hubbard, his successor David Miscavige, and — on the days he visited Scientology's HQ — Tom Cruise.

www.businessinsider.com/chef-sinar-parman-slams-tom-cruise-2012-9

I noticed that this fellow's account of Hubbard begins with meeting Hubbard in 1978, being impressed with Hubbard being "larger than life," and reassuringly stating, "But he was fine," and briefly noting that "it was rough," as there was no easily available fresh fish, yet says nothing else about his experience with Hubbard.

I wonder why?

Here are some excepts from three posts by Cowboy from about the same time period. They were located by doing a find on the word "food" under the poster "Cowboy":

...A new messenger waited outside the door to the room that held his Majesty King Red. He was visibly shaking, nervous as all get out about meeting, and working with the old man. He was stuttering, going on about how awesome it must be being in the shadow of Source on a daily basis. He flinched when the old man's booming scream pierced through the doorway and another messenger, white-faced, came rushing out of the office with an armful of materials, the old man's voice screaming after her.

The new guy blanched. "Come on, he can't be alone," I whispered to him. The guy nodded, but I had to prod him to get him to follow me into the room.

I introduced him. The old man gave a grunt and pointed down at the pile of submissions which lay on the ground, where the messenger who'd been with him a moment ago until being dispatched on some urgent errand, had left them.

I picked up the first, summarized what the submission was about. "Nooooh," the old man said, and reached for a cigarette.

New Guy fumbled with the lighter and dropped it.

New Guy knew something about the submission. He tried to explain the issue. "NOOOOOH," the old man said again. "You let them submit this crap?" he asked New Guy.

New Guy just sat there, with his deer in the headlights look, and, unfortunately for him, nodded his head.

"What the hell were you thinking?" the old man asked.

New Guy couldn't figure out what to say.

"Well, speak up man!"

New guy remained immobile as the old man turned beet red and started yelling. "Get the hell out of here. Get off watch. You're no god-damned help," he told New Guy.

I don't remember if he ever was allowed on watch again. Poor New Guy was slapped in the face with reality, rather than fantasy. He was crushed. He was demoted out of the messenger org, and never got the chance to make it to the top again. Hubbard criticized the hell out of him, saying his confront was out.

It wasn't always easy to be yelled at by a God.

...I had to RPF a kitchen staff member. The kitchen guy had let meat defrost on top of the white styrofoam it was packaged in, which was, in Hubbard's viewpoint, a sure indication the guy wanted to cause the meat to go bad and cause food poisoning. It was a diabolical plot to make the old man sick.

Yep, Hubbard sure knew more than the rest of us stupid citizens of planet earth.

__________​

...I looked at the older staff people in the church, and the lives of physical discomfort they lived. Even Hubbard had recreation, whatever food and luxuries he desired, time for movies, recreation, new clothes, etc. But the elder staff of the church received little regard for their differences in sleep requirements, comfort, etc, compared to the younger members. And when they were RPFed? The results were tortuous. God forbid that they should leave the church, for they had no social security, no money, no skills that translated into the real world, and if they had relations with their family, it had usually been severely strained by their time on staff. What if that was me, I wondered, who had spent years in Scn, and now had nothing? I knew well meaning people could be RPFed or booted, so always, in the back of my mind, when I saw such things with others, I knew with time those victim's lives could parallel my own.

4. Childbearing was frowned upon. Now, it is worse. But for those who had children, there was no time to spend with them, no vacations, inadequate medical and dental care, not enough money for the basics of life such as clothing, toys, and maybe an occassional family vacation...

__________​

...I guess there really were no normal days. Most days had unique issues that would consume all.

I can remember racing through the place, trying to find who had made a sandwich which he didn't like, that he felt might be poisoned. Trying to find the SP who must be making his food, so that they could be given the boot.

Paranoia, literally, not figuratively, was a fact of life.

Throw someone under the bus, that was the only way out. Name the person responsible for the wrong colored paint, or the poorly prepared dish, or the badly cleaned room.... put a head on the chopping block, for real or imagined offenses.

It was a world that even now is difficult to explain.

______________________________________​

Note: I wonder what became of the new Messenger who was denounced and rejected by Hubbard at the top? It must have been unbelievably traumatizing to be a kid - age 12 or through the teens - and to be denounced by the ultimate hero and savior of the universe.

How many children were sent to serve Hubbard, and then traumatized by Hubbard? That's a question for another thread.

Last edited:

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
Sinar Parman joined the [STRIKE]Church[/STRIKE] Cult of Scientology in 1978 and worked as a personal chef to founder L. Ron Hubbard, his successor David Miscavige, and — on the days he visited Scientology's HQ — Tom Cruise.

www.businessinsider.com/chef-sinar-parman-slams-tom-cruise-2012-9

Slaves are slaves. Slave labor for the Co$. Slave labor for persons the Co$ deems worthy (wealthy and famous) ! A slave has no purpose for existing other that to serve the chosen few. This shit disgusts me !
:angry:

Adam7986

Declared SP
I think he doesn't mention more Hubbard because who cares? The guy is dead and has been for as many years as I am old.

Winners write history and he may have been in hiding when he died but in the sense that he was never caught and convicted of a crime he did win and he did indeed write history.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yeah, he's been posting on Marty's blog for ages. Uses his name and his photo on all his posts. He's talked about working for DM, how DM was racist towards him, the fancy TC parties in colorado, and all sorts of stuff. (and of course since it's Marty's blog how great it was working for LRH and what a "down to earth" guy he was, gag.)

I'm not sure why the business insider is treating this as news. Also curious why a outlet called "The Business insider" runs so many gossip stories about the cult. Doesn't exactly seem like their kind of material. They did a big piece on Steve Hall, stuff about the Cruise divorce, etc...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'm not sure why the business insider is treating this as news. Also curious why a outlet called "The Business insider" runs so many gossip stories about the cult. Doesn't exactly seem like their kind of material. They did a big piece on Steve Hall, stuff about the Cruise divorce, etc...

Maybe they figured that being less starchy and drifting towards tabloid territory would help their sales, and juicy cult gossip is more (publicly) socially acceptable to their clientele than T&A.

Paul

Div6

Crusader
Yeah, he's been posting on Marty's blog for ages. Uses his name and his photo on all his posts. He's talked about working for DM, how DM was racist towards him, the fancy TC parties in colorado, and all sorts of stuff. (and of course since it's Marty's blog how great it was working for LRH and what a "down to earth" guy he was, gag.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Insider

"Business Insider is a U.S. business/entertainment news website launched in February 2009 and based in New York City."
"The site editors vary greatly in background. Henry Blodget is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief, a Yale graduate who previously worked on Wall Street before being barred from the securities industry after a conviction for securities fraud.[9] Former senior writer Dan Frommer is a Northwestern graduate who joined from Forbes. Deputy editor Joe Weisenthal has worked as an analyst and writer for a series of dotcoms.[10] Deputy editor Nicholas Carlson previously worked at Internet.com and Gawker Media's Silicon Valley gossip blog, Valleywag.com."

Veda

Sponsor
I think he doesn't mention more Hubbard because who cares? The guy is dead and has been for as many years as I am old.

-snip-

Hubbard lives on through his alter-ego, Scientology.

People about to hand their minds over to Hubbard, his alter-ego, or some Hubbard-clone, might appreciate insights into the mental state and behavior of the person they've chosen as their guru.

Sindy

Crusader

Yes, it's weird that it's being treated as news and frankly, as disgusting as it is, it was 20 years ago and the rest of the world, that didn't live this crazy BS is just not going to be all that sympathetic to this and it's going to look like a petty "pile on" of Cruise.

I am disappointed that this came out because Cruise and DM are looking pretty awful and a story like this, in my opinion, just looks like someone who wants to get his name in the paper. (Though that's not what I personally think, I am just looking at this from the viewpoint of another business person who would never allow him or herself to be stiffed for a job like this)

I like Sinar. I know this was horrible along with lots of other stuff in the SO but now, especially with Marty weighing in here

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/who-cares-bullshit-tom-cruise-rep/

I think both sides sound a little looney when they were sounding much better earlier in the week.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The last straw for the chef was not being paid or at least reimbursed for expenses incurred to handle the cooking for the TC wedding to Nicole. So, it all goes to show you, it's like I stated in earlier posts, as a paraphrase of that famous joke by Andrew Dice Clay:

Scientologist blew? HE NEEDED DA MONEY!

Pete