What's new

Perspective

greebly

Patron with Honors
I get a bit sick of posts/threads highlighting or making celebrities out of people.

There is work to be done and that is in the form of continuing to inform the public, treating folks with respect even if we disagree.

Anonymous to me is a huge spectrum of "individuals" as "individuals" think for themselves.

Many frame it as group with some form of PR - lol. When all "it" is is a load of people with some shared goals and different ways to reach those goals.

This is the same of Scientologists, they are good people who hopefully start thinking as "individuals" but they shared a goal once of wanting to help people. Sadly the CofS and Hubbard warped their viewpoint of the world slightly and so it lead from there.

Plenty of other views I could add but I know most don't take it in. It is much better done over dinner, drinks or coffee in a relaxed atmosphere. That invitation is always there for anyone who wants to talk or "communicate".

To put things into perspective:

Cheryl Cole has over 1.5million fans on facebook but I don't like her attitude towards people from her past actions, if her future actions are for the better then great.

A sausage roll has 1.1million fans on facebook, I enjoy eating them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-DXROXr9L4

Have some hugs if I've offended anyone
:bighug: