What's new

PERTH Org Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

X-Member-Hooray

Patron with Honors
Hmmm,

Interesting to see that Perth Org is still in the business of recruiting young and gullible people. It is pretty well the only way they get staff .... They seem to have a fighting chance with people who dont really know what they are doing when they sign up.

Ruby Bronmwell being in a different category has lovely parents ... although ...well from my perspective totally misguided. Makes me sad to see these young ones not have the opportunity to have a 'a life'.

RogerB

Crusader
Jezzuzz . . . they do drills on creating illusions now?

Reading post #49 here I am fuggen amazed how deluded they are that they think that creating illusions is a good thing to do . . . .

Just to be sure I went to a good dictionary . . . . like a good boy should, and what do I see?

il·lu·sion/iˈlo͞oZHən/
Noun:
A false idea or belief: "he had no illusions about her".
A deceptive appearance or impression: "the illusion of togetherness".​
Synonyms:
delusion - hallucination - phantasm - phantom - mirage​

That's a start . . . howzis for a finish?

il·lu·sion   [ih-loo-zhuhn] Show IPA
noun
  1. something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
  2. the state or condition of being deceived; misapprehension.
  3. an instance of being deceived.
  4. Psychology . a perception, as of visual stimuli (optical illusion), that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality.
  5. a very thin, delicate tulle of silk or nylon having a cobwebbed appearance, for trimmings, veilings, and the like.

Now if they actually think that is the way to lead life . . . then the scene is far more wacky then I could have imagined it to be.

Kurriste that is wacky, loony stuff. :duh::duh:

They is in deep doo-doo . . . :ohmy:

Some son-of-a-bitch has a monster misunderstood on and is mis-using the notion and practice of "illusion" BIG TIME. Totally wacky, evil stuff.

They probably are believing they "can create their own 'reality'" by this illusioning stuff . . . hmmm, I s'pose that's right :duh::duh:

R

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
Looks like Amy Hong is a rich young lady....or at least she was. :unsure:

What is a Humanitarian as relates to an Ideal Org? Does this mean that she gave a certain amount of money toward the Ideal Org? :confused2:

It is 100k " donated". I was there when Amy pledged the money, she hadnt been into the org since, maybe the odd course time. She had not been in for at least the last few months of my time on staff.

She got a loan from a line the org or someone has set up....Dont know about the nature of her deciding to make this huge contribution, as in the regging.

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
News from the West!

And its a cascade!

Perth Newsletter - Issue 4

perth20120316nl.jpg

Our friend Mr Sypsomos had a major target on his head. He is a very successful business man from Greece, new to the fold. I was his twin for the HAS course, we did have a blast but I was told in no short terms that he had better get big wins on course as the org is depending on him buying alot of bridge. He was paying 5k/week last I knew.
Great guy who had a past in some type of hypnotherpy, so he started objectives behind closed doors with an auditor. He tried to talk with me one night and was usher away, as he was in session, he gave me the customery eye roll id become acustom to, when he was getting criticised for relating to his experience in hypnotherpy....

I could be wrong here , but I thought Simon had already done the purif?

Maybe this is how they keep their stats up, having the staff members redo services.:duh:

Smackthis.:thumbsup:

The same goes for Ian, surely they are using an old "Success Story" to fill out the promo.

When I was there, the purif was not seeing that many people going through it.

Perth Org Newsletter

JsIVT.jpg

Wow, they actually managed to scrounge together 40 people to turn up.

I think this says it all about Perth org:

"The bubbles were a highlight of the night"

George and Joan Lander - our story - Regged to the grave.

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Mabe the WA Goverment will cover the costs when the day comes.So sad.

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors
Our friend Mr Sypsomos had a major target on his head. He is a very successful business man from Greece, new to the fold. I was his twin for the HAS course, we did have a blast but I was told in no short terms that he had better get big wins on course as the org is depending on him buying alot of bridge. He was paying 5k/week last I knew.
Great guy who had a past in some type of hypnotherpy, so he started objectives behind closed doors with an auditor. He tried to talk with me one night and was usher away, as he was in session, he gave me the customery eye roll id become acustom to, when he was getting criticised for relating to his experience in hypnotherpy....

It sounds like you have a connection to Mr Sypsomos. Even if you've already been declared he may not have been in long enough for disconnection to be ingrained. If that's true perhaps he'd be willing to talk to you about what changed your mind about the cult and what you've learned since exiting. You may be able to get him to start thinking critically about his involvement. If he leaves there goes funding for the Perth Org. Which is, of course, a very good thing!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
:omg: George Landers is still alive and still giving all he's got! :omg:
I gotta say, well done on surviving this long, George! Love ya, mate! :)

X-Member-Hooray

Patron with Honors
I could be wrong here , but I thought Simon had already done the purif?

Maybe this is how they keep their stats up, having the staff members redo services.:duh:

I would think that Chris Lightbody would have done the Purif close to 30 years ago,since he became a gung ho Scientologisdt in the early 80s.

X-Member-Hooray

Patron with Honors
:omg: George Landers is still alive and still giving all he's got! :omg:
I gotta say, well done on surviving this long, George! Love ya, mate! :)

What an outstanding couple Joan and George Landers are. Must be the honey ... no seriously many dedicated and oustanding souls just keep on keeping on.

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
George and Joan Lander - our story - Regged to the grave.

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Mabe the WA Goverment will cover the costs when the day comes.So sad.

It interesting, a month before this event George was telling them he could not donate any more money.
By this event he had sold his house and donated 75k that night!! He was there alone.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Scilon-propaganda said:
"The bubbles were a highlight of the night"

Though I generally find the promo pieces showing the shiney/happy faces of the freshly squeezed slightly disturbing, 500$ T-shirts and bubbles is pretty cringe-worthy imho :lol:
:duh:
That the old dude sold his home, then gave another 75k, after saying he couldn't give more ('Oh yes you can!'), is disturbing and reflects a pattern that has been repeated over and over again as recounted by many, and like so many before, when he's been pillaged for every last dime and eating dog food the wheels of the bus go 'thumpity-thump' :unsure:
And the long-con of ElRon goes on~ 'You will be raeped and.....love it!' ~

fkfkfkfkfkkfkfkffkfkfk:angry:

onthepes

Patron with Honors
Though I generally find the promo pieces showing the shiney/happy faces of the freshly squeezed slightly disturbing, 500$ T-shirts and bubbles is pretty cringe-worthy imho :lol:
:duh:
That the old dude sold his home, then gave another 75k, after saying he couldn't give more ('Oh yes you can!'), is disturbing and reflects a pattern that has been repeated over and over again as recounted by many, and like so many before, when he's been pillaged for every last dime and eating dog food the wheels of the bus go 'thumpity-thump' :unsure:
And the long-con of ElRon goes on~ 'You will be raeped and.....love it!' ~

fkfkfkfkfkkfkfkffkfkfk:angry:

I hear ya. It is becoming increasingly apparent to me and a joyous comfort that....ahem ahem...(clear throat) YOU CANNOT BUY YOUR SPIRITUAL FREEDOM. Thank you