What's new

Peter Greene's children

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
And yes, many of you have kindly told me a lot about my brothers and sister; but it's gone quiet, nothing new in a while and I no nearer finding them. I know there is Peter junior and Karen and another brother. That's great; but that's all too. Anyone able to help further?
How have your google searches come along?

I don't know much about it, but dna testing seems to get people (re) connected.

Flora

Patron
I wonder what makes this guy so determined to keep returning under new aliases?
Well, he's good for a laugh, anyways.
But I wonder what is the point of his posts? He must have some agenda.

In regards to the peccarry troll...for some reason the quote I was replying to didnt post.

Flora

Patron

I notice the troll makes a point of posting his age on each new profile. ...and hes the same age as David Miscavige. Is he pretending doing to be him?
(Again... the quote doesn't post Not sure why...)

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I notice the troll makes a point of posting his age on each new profile. ...and hes the same age as David Miscavige. Is he pretending doing to be him?
(Again... the quote doesn't post Not sure why...)
He said in one of his posts he was from Scotland but living in Northern England and is an ex-scientologist. He was communicating nicely with members until someone said something that annoyed him and then he started going nuts. I don't think there is any hidden agenda.

Flora

Patron
He said in one of his posts he was from Scotland but living in Northern England and is an ex-scientologist. He was communicating nicely with members until someone said something that annoyed him and then he started going nuts. I don't think there is any hidden agenda.
Except it appears he used a picture that was taken from another site, and pretended he took the picture himself, as an excuse to start a thread. So he obviously had a malicious intent before anyone replied to him.

I also noticed that he posted a video on this thread, and I think he did that first.
So, it appears he had some sort of an agenda to cause some drama.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Except it appears he used a picture that was taken from another site, and pretended he took the picture himself, as an excuse to start a thread. So he obviously had a malicious intent before anyone replied to him.

I also noticed that he posted a video on this thread, and I think he did that first.
If you go back and read the posts in that thread you will find that the member who started the argument with the troll was the one who suggested it could be a picture from the internet but then this was disproved and the time stamp on the picture coincided with the date the troll said he took it.

Also, early in the thread the troll asked the mods to delete the thread and his member IDs, which doesn't sound like he was only here to create drama.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Tongues of Fire was 57. Peccary was 58. What was that about Miscavige?

Which picture did he take from another site and pretend he took himself?

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
How have your google searches come along?

I don't know much about it, but dna testing seems to get people (re) connected.
um, to return to my 'agenda' yes, thanks for asking. So, nothing new from here, as I said, but google continues to produce new leads, especially on the English front. You may remember I have an older brother somewhere in England, named Martin. well now I have learned of a sister who lives pretty near me, and I have her postal address. Her name is Frances. I have also asked for Peter junior's and Karen's birth certificates, and anything that can be found on my other brother, the one whose name is unknown, so slow but steady progress is still the way it is rolling out. Thanks again

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Chris, I would recommend going onto other forums (or Facebook Groups) as well, as you'll find other ex-scientologists there who don't come here, and possibly you'll run across someone with additional info.

Flora

Patron
If you go back and read the posts in that thread you will find that the member who started the argument with the troll was the one who suggested it could be a picture from the internet but then this was disproved and the time stamp on the picture coincided with the date the troll said he took it.

Also, early in the thread the troll asked the mods to delete the thread and his member IDs, which doesn't sound like he was only here to create drama.
But the time stamp will show as the time you take the screenshot, not at the time the original photo was taken.
I still think he was intentionally trying to cause drama (and I suspected he would visit this thread for a certain reason) which is why I looked here. And I saw I was right...that he had left a cryptic video on Christopher's thread, before he had even posted that picture.
Anyways...not to hijack this thread...
Hope you getting some good advice here Christopher. I agree with trying other forums to locate your relatives, as other sites such as FB will have a much wider audience.

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
Chris, I would recommend going onto other forums (or Facebook Groups) as well, as you'll find other ex-scientologists there who don't come here, and possibly you'll run across someone with additional info.
But the time stamp will show as the time you take the screenshot, not at the time the original photo was taken.
I still think he was intentionally trying to cause drama (and I suspected he would visit this thread for a certain reason) which is why I looked here. And I saw I was right...that he had left a cryptic video on Christopher's thread, before he had even posted that picture.
Anyways...not to hijack this thread...
Hope you getting some good advice here Christopher. I agree with trying other forums to locate your relatives, as other sites such as FB will have a much wider audience.
Thank you both of course, and fb is one place where all my thinking and news is easily seen. Anytime anyone wants to know if i've had yet another heart attack, my fb page is the place to go. My sons are good that way. So, in short, all my fb friends know all about this quest. And as i said various google links have given me a lot more information; and, it is still a fairly short time since I started. I joined here on December 2nd, wasn't it? On the other hand. Flora's remarks about Glossolalia do intrigue me a lot. Probably I caught the same 'smell' at the outset?

Flora

Patron
Thank you both of course, and fb is one place where all my thinking and news is easily seen. Anytime anyone wants to know if i've had yet another heart attack, my fb page is the place to go. My sons are good that way. So, in short, all my fb friends know all about this quest. And as i said various google links have given me a lot more information; and, it is still a fairly short time since I started. I joined here on December 2nd, wasn't it? On the other hand. Flora's remarks about Glossolalia do intrigue me a lot. Probably I caught the same 'smell' at the outset?
I only mentioned that because I believe his first post was to your thread, and not the thread he posted about the market. And the post was odd and cryptic....so that was suspicious.
I know very little about Scientology, but I know a lot about trolls. And the trolls I've been dealing with are playing games with me, and continue to stalk me on sites where I use anon names (such as Flora) so obviously they are determined to track me down, possibly as an intimidation tactic.
So, possibly they would post on the thread of someone who had previously replied to me? Maybe.
Not that I care if that's the case. Trolls like that are interesting though, as he seemed truly enraged over something, but what?

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
I only mentioned that because I believe his first post was to your thread, and not the thread he posted about the market. And the post was odd and cryptic....so that was suspicious.
I know very little about Scientology, but I know a lot about trolls. And the trolls I've been dealing with are playing games with me, and continue to stalk me on sites where I use anon names (such as Flora) so obviously they are determined to track me down, possibly as an intimidation tactic.
So, possibly they would post on the thread of someone who had previously replied to me? Maybe.
Not that I care if that's the case. Trolls like that are interesting though, as he seemed truly enraged over something, but what?
Thank you Flora, once again, I must confess your sufferings had slipped my mind; but it all makes sense, certainly, for me the nic Glossolalia rang bells, because I received that spiritual gift in about 77, so someone talking that language would seem significant to me. What he and his aliases posted elsewhere I probably didn't see.
Meanwhile I went straight to fb, typed in the names of my elder brother and sister, found them (I hope) messaged them, and now wait for their replies. To understand how amazing the speed of this progress is, remember I have spent almost an entire lifetime getting nowhere on this; until I came here, and now other web sites too------

Flora

Patron
And that explains it?? How could the video he posted be considered to be a logical answer to Christopher's thread? Is the person who gets a message such as that supposed to figure out what is going on in the senders mind?

I'm not a fan of cryptic bullshit (having been on the receiving end of it since 2013)....so I recognize bullshit as soon as I get a whiff of it. And THAT was bullshit.

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
And that explains it?? How could the video he posted be considered to be a logical answer to Christopher's thread? Is the person who gets a message such as that supposed to figure out what is going on in the senders mind?

I'm not a fan of cryptic bullshit (having been on the receiving end of it since 2013)....so I recognize bullshit as soon as I get a whiff of it. And THAT was bullshit.
mmm I hope you'll pardon me; but I have more than enough fights on my hands right now, if may just sit this one out awhile

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Thank you both very much. I am sure everyone here has had a weird life, only mine was in a different way. If I could cope with the pain of writing the damn book, it would be a mega hit, that is, if anyone understood it.
Chris, you mentioned a book and it prompts me to ask you, didn't your dad write a book that was available in the Scientology bookstores back in the 70's or maybe earlier?
I vaguely remember his name and it seems to me he was highly regarded but I never met him and I'm not sure what his notoriety was about.
Could you enlighten me on your father?
If it's a painful subject and you'd rather not I'll understand as I never met my biological father till I was 22 yrs of age and had my mother's second husband misrepresented to me as my real dad and believe me, it was more of a painful experience than I'll ever get into on this board as there would be no point being he was not a Scientologist.

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
Chris, you mentioned a book and it prompts me to ask you, didn't your dad write a book that was available in the Scientology bookstores back in the 70's or maybe earlier?
I vaguely remember his name and it seems to me he was highly regarded but I never met him and I'm not sure what his notoriety was about.
Could you enlighten me on your father?
If it's a painful subject and you'd rather not I'll understand as I never met my biological father till I was 22 yrs of age and had my mother's second husband misrepresented to me as my real dad and believe me, it was more of a painful experience than I'll ever get into on this board as there would be no point being he was not a Scientologist.
Hi Dagwood, this is first time I learned about a book; my Mum gave him the only compliment she was ever willing to allow him when she said his writing style was lovely. The only written piece of his I have seen is his oft found debriefing. Rather than repeat what I have learned about him, I have gathered all I know in an introductory thread, whose title I have forgotten, or I will answer you more fully by pm. One update, I have discovered, as well as the younger brothers and sister he begot who are in the states somewhere there are an older brother and sister here in England, and she lives less than three miles from me and I messaged them both in fb and informed them of who I am, the brother of whom they never knew, and now I wait for their response after they recover and decide to write back. Not too bad after a lifetime of being unable to learn anything. As for your painful history, since have that sort of pain in common, I will always be a shoulder if you need one, or an open eye if need to reveal more, my profile will enable you find a pm link so we can tell each other our more hidden stuff there safely.