What's new

petition the obama administration re: Church of Scientology

Svetka

Patron with Honors
we petition the obama administration to:

EXAMINE THE GOVERNMENT’S FAILURE TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY CRIME, FRAUD AND ABUSE.
WHEREAS, the FBI has 300+ recent complaints of Scientology crimes and atrocities - human trafficking, forced abortions and civil rights violations, and the IRS has evidence of private inurement violations justifying INTERMEDIATE SANCTIONS, and existing evidence on hand meets RICO statutes, WE REQUEST that the White House investigate and employ a Special Prosecutor to:
EXAMINE why, with such an abundance of RICO evidence of Scientology being a corrupt and criminal entity, no law enforcement agency has moved forward;
INVESTIGATE undue favor and pressure brought by lawyers for Scientology leader David Miscavige to stop the investigations;
EXAMINE why around the world the “church” is investigated as a criminal entity while the U.S. Government does nothing?
Created: Sep 24, 2011
Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties, Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement, Human Rights
Learn about Petition Thresholds

Signatures needed by October 24, 2011 to reach goal of 5,000

Total signatures on this petition

http://wh.gov/4Os

zenman

Patron
with all the people looking at this message board. one post was over 500,000 hits, lets all do the petition and get 50,000 names. then the gov. will take notice. i just did it ,it takes a few minutes

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
with all the people looking at this message board. one post was over 500,000 hits, lets all do the petition and get 50,000 names. then the gov. will take notice. i just did it ,it takes a few minutes

What would be great if we could get the 5000 by Oct 1 - then on to a couple of hundred thousand by Oct 23. Most of us could get 10 or more just by word of mouth. Let's do it !

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I've signed and linked to it on my Facebook wall. I'm going to mention it on my website, though my site does not get much traffic. (Deservedly, I'm sure)

There is also a thread for it on my own forum, scnforum.org