Philosophy (including Scientology) in one lesson.

More likely ron tricked himself into a double blind bind.

Doubt it ? Look at how his life turned out for him. Take an honest look.

he got his three score plus ten and then five more

he had a quiet place to hang out and some interesting company

he stayed avctive and in comm to late; i've written up having heard from him in SF on the tarzan wire from phoenix in '85

he left an immense legacy in writing and in an esrablished church

he achieved his goal of carving his name deep in the stone of centuries; in fact he said he wanted to eclipse FDR and there seems to be more public debate about hubby these days than our late prez-for-life

of course he had aimed so high at the end he is reported to have felt as though he failed; he had apparently actually intended to live two hundred years and have his philosophy sweep the planet the race and the cultures terribly underestimating the vitality of such things as christianity and the constitution

but the fukker did ok. i'd prefer a quieter life with a host of family and warm friends gathered for my last days but i ain't gettin' it. his work will last whether you like the idea or not. say what you will about auditing it beats the piss out of prozac and ECT

Scientologists don't have to look. . .

"Looking" is far too low on the Know-To-Mystery Scale.

Scientologists much prefer "Knowing".

And how do they do that, exactly?

Per Hubbard: "The best way to know is to pervade."

I like it! Why Q&A and get DevT'd with honest study and research--when you can so simply just pervade and know everything instantly?

Wait, I just pervaded that Scientologists won't understand this post.

who the fuck's a goddam sciencogolist f'crissakes HH?

how the fuck can anyone fukkin' doubt that commander birdsong is anything other than a worthless mangy crazy old hippie?

yeeeeeesh!

gbuck

oxymoron

he stayed avctive and in comm to late; i've written up having heard from him in SF on the tarzan wire from phoenix in '85

he achieved his goal of carving his name deep in the stone of centuries; in fact he said he wanted to eclipse FDR and there seems to be more public debate about hubby these days than our late prez-for-life

of course he had aimed so high at the end he is reported to have felt as though he failed; he had apparently actually intended to live two hundred years and have his philosophy sweep the planet the race and the cultures terribly underestimating the vitality of such things as christianity and the constitution

but the fukker did ok. i'd prefer a quieter life with a host of family and warm friends gathered for my last days but i ain't gettin' it. his work will last whether you like the idea or not. say what you will about auditing it beats the piss out of prozac and ECT

Oh to leave a legacy,
A wiser man, might not leave a footprint
A pigeon, on the other foot........

but it's the bittersweet wine that is the best. the bruins playoff run in the wake of the marathon bombings may be my finest achievement. a poster who appeared to actually be following the action and my dialogue said at the end i'd have a better argument if they'd won. not so. the stunning defeat united boston with the suffering of the victims and their friends and family and the stanley cup is paraded on the ice to catch their tears. the victorious climax of the piece precedes the end when the bruins campbell breaks his leg diving to block a shot then - BOSTON STRONG!!! - stands up and plays for near a minute until a whistle stops play. and i posted the lyric defeat feat theme and this board going into the ranger series. anyone can look that up. i conceived the final as an essay on pandeterminism. it's an awkward thing to inscribe. i sat in the gold cane b&g watching game six and from the self determined p.o.v. i'm rooting and pulling and working for a bruins win but on the spiritual pandetermined level i'm creating grand and poignant art. the two climactic chicago goals hit me like the bullets of a firing squad as i'm blindfolded tied to a post, but just as if i'd been killed and spiritually leave the body the excruciating pain instantly dissolved and i sat there thrilled by the extreme beauty of the work forged by the hand of god with which i actually had no involvement except to fraudulently, egotistically, and demonically claim cause so i can lure souls to damnation through the antichrist tulpa l ron hubbard...

that boston/chicago final was a mindblower and it can be quantified numerically. just total up the minuttes the two teams were tied and the time either team led by one and i think that will be 98%

unbelievable degree of dramatic tension to their series. chicago goes up one game in triple OT. bruins tie at one each in OT. pitch a shutout to go up a game then chicago ties in OT, third OT in four games. someone has to win game five and it's chicago. bruins score first and lead most of game six and the whole solar system out to the fans watching on pluto believes it is a series which MUST go seven and then BANG! BANG! just about like a south side mafia whack job it's over...

and my call before the series begins posted on esmb was "i can't guarantee the result but i guarantee you it will be a great series"

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

I like it! Why Q&A and get DevT'd with honest study and research--when you can so simply just pervade and know everything instantly?

Pervaded ? Didn't you mean perverted ?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

His "legacy" is only among active cult members ..... a la Jim Jones, eh ?

He did not do OK....... he was a miserable old man per those who knew him/

auditing does nor " beat the piss " out of anything but the person who is on the receiving end of it.

this notion of clear & ot is just folklore.

Some real accomplishments of the 'old man' ?

Ronnie boy cast out clear #1 as soon as it was evident that people really liked him & he became popular. Many good people went down that path.

Ronnie boy was behind the attacks on Paulette Cooper for daring to speak the truth about $cientology.

Ronnie boy was all for if he decided someone was his enemy then they had to be the enemy of all $cientologists - disconnection.

Ronnie boy was how with kids ? Put 'em in the chain locker. Of his 7 kids only 1 remains some 'in' the cult ? Hmm.

Ronnie boy let Mary Sue take the hit & go to prison for his spying operative on the gov't of the US.

When stacking up the horrible things the old boy did it is a lot lot lot longer list that the very very very few decent acts he did.

There will always be people who "believe" in Hubbard & $cientology. Fine. Believe. Lie to yourself if you must, but, realize when you choose to lie to others and try to pawn if off as the truth..... it ain't going to fly.

hubbard, at best, was bat shit crazy.

PS : I've come to regard proHubbie posts as an example of TR BullShit - or TR BS for short.

Last edited:

gbuck

oxymoron

There once was a young lady called Jade,
Met Ronnie, who wanted to pervade,
She said ‘oh no my dear’
That sounds perfectly queer,
But I really don’t mind getting laid.

Last edited:

gbuck

oxymoron

I sincerely hope that Hubbard will never be forgotten.
His enormous personage, and even more enormous, body of work, has been, and will be, of tremendous value to us all. Invaluable lessons, to be learnt by us all, that we must not forget.
There will be a special section in history for him I have no doubt. [We call it sectioning in the UK., as in;he will be sectioned. The rest of the world will have their own special categories.]
Where there was once light!.....he produced darkness.

Footnote:
I think that we all know about his interesting company, no matter what he did, they would not leave him. Imaginary companions, that turned on him.

His "legacy" is only among active cult members ..... a la Jim Jones, eh ?

He did not do OK....... he was a miserable old man per those who knew him/

auditing does nor " beat the piss " out of anything but the person who is on the receiving end of it.

this notion of clear & ot is just folklore.

Some real accomplishments of the 'old man' ?

Ronnie boy cast out clear #1 as soon as it was evident that people really liked him & he became popular. Many good people went down that path.

Ronnie boy was behind the attacks on Paulette Cooper for daring to speak the truth about $cientology.

Ronnie boy was all for if he decided someone was his enemy then they had to be the enemy of all $cientologists - disconnection.

Ronnie boy was how with kids ? Put 'em in the chain locker. Of his 7 kids only 1 remains some 'in' the cult ? Hmm.

Ronnie boy let Mary Sue take the hit & go to prison for his spying operative on the gov't of the US.

When stacking up the horrible things the old boy did it is a lot lot lot longer list that the very very very few decent acts he did.

There will always be people who "believe" in Hubbard & $cientology. Fine. Believe. Lie to yourself if you must, but, realize when you choose to lie to others and try to pawn if off as the truth..... it ain't going to fly.

hubbard, at best, was bat shit crazy.

PS : I've come to regard proHubbie posts as an example of TR BullShit - or TR BS for short.

i believe in god

i've used and examined what i learned in the academy and hgc independently for forty years under proper scientific method discipline and have published some results here on esmb...

your statements are welcome and noted...

hubbard's "crimes" are VASTLY exagerated and embellished...

Last edited:
that boston/chicago final was a mindblower and it can be quantified numerically. just total up the minuttes the two teams were tied and the time either team led by one and i think that will be 98%

unbelievable degree of dramatic tension to their series. chicago goes up one game in triple OT. bruins tie at one each in OT. pitch a shutout to go up a game then chicago ties in OT, third OT in four games. someone has to win game five and it's chicago. bruins score first and lead most of game six and the whole solar system out to the fans watching on pluto believes it is a series which MUST go seven and then BANG! BANG! just about like a south side mafia whack job it's over...

and my call before the series begins posted on esmb was "i can't guarantee the result but i guarantee you it will be a great series"

going into the pittsburgh series i, having a grey sense of the final, decided this would be my prestige series. but i can't lay public claim to prestige from it ex post facto as i was reluctant to make the statement on the board and held back

after the lightning strike against toronto the bruins victory against the lower seeded rangers was relatively academic and nondescript. the first game had some interest and aesthetic resonance and after we took game three our mouths watered for a sweep and though ny returned the series to the gahhdin they merely primed us for the sweep in the grudge match against the long despised denizens of the igloo

the penguins came in having poured 46 pucks into nets in their first two series. they were the higher seed and favored team. rask shut them out in the first and last game allowing one goal in each of the other two contests to join a very short list of goalies who have won a best of seven suffering but two goals or fewer

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
i believe in god

i've used and examined what i learned in the academy and hgc independently for forty years under proper scientific method discipline and have published some results here on esmb...

your statements are welcome and noted...

hubbard's "crimes" are VASTLY exagerated and embellished...

That you believe in god has no bearing on the topic at hand - well, unless you want to show you "believe" based purely on faith.

"proper scientific method discipline " , uh, please point that out. I have only heard of one "scientific" examination of dianetics where concluded engrams were bunk.

Anything I said about hubbie ( above ) is understated.

I have spoken to people who were on the Apollo when children were put in the chain locker for several days at a time. People I've come to trust saw them put in there. heard them cry. Snuck them food.

That hubbie wrote the programs on Paulette Cooper is pfoven by his own handwriting and those close to him at the time. Again, my source is from people I know & trust.

How hubbie got on with his own children is a matter of record.

As it is with the operation against the US gov't & much of his adult life spent in hiding from the law.

I think any honest look at what tiny little I've said about hubbie is serious understatement.

You want to believe he was something other than the leader of a little cult then go for it.

hubbie was a little piss ant even compared to Jim Jones.

gbuck

oxymoron
going into the pittsburgh series i, having a grey sense of the final, decided this would be my prestige series. but i can't lay public claim to prestige from it ex post facto as i was reluctant to make the statement on the board and held back

after the lightning strike against toronto the bruins victory against the lower seeded rangers was relatively academic and nondescript. the first game had some interest and aesthetic resonance and after we took game three our mouths watered for a sweep and though ny returned the series to the gahhdin they merely primed us for the sweep in the grudge match against the long despised denizens of the igloo

the penguins came in having poured 46 pucks into nets in their first two series. they were the higher seed and favored team. rask shut them out in the first and last game allowing one goal in each of the other two contests to join a very short list of goalies who have won a best of seven suffering but two goals or fewer

I know nothing about this game. What is this game?
I do like penguins though.
Did the penguins win?
You gotta root for penguins.

Wrong Wronnie, on the other flipper........

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know nothing about this game. What is this game?
I do like penguins though.
Did the penguins win?
You gotta root for penguins.

Wrong Wronnie, on the other flipper........

Hockey? You don't know anything about Hockey?

Heathen! :melodramatic:

It's like (English) football on ice, with sticks and fighting. I would not say hockey is violent, but I once went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out!

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

It's like (English) football on ice, with sticks and fighting. I would not say hockey is violent, but I once went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out!
Well, I sympathise with gbuck. I thought William was talking about Baseball or American Football until I glimpsed the word puck.

gbuck

oxymoron

So, The Commander is talking about something real after all?

Well I never would have believed.......

Puck me.............

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It would appear some people are " stuck in the win " of $cientology.

Can any of you imagine a sadder lifetime ?

I think I've got the sadness of this saying to have left $cn but saying & proclaiming $cn is "right ".

So be it. Think the past is the solution to your future.

I only ask " So how is that working for you " ?

gbuck

oxymoron
It would appear some people are " stuck in the win " of $cientology.

Can any of you imagine a sadder lifetime ?

I think I've got the sadness of this saying to have left $cn but saying & proclaiming $cn is "right ".

So be it. Think the past is the solution to your future.

I only ask " So how is that working for you " ?

I've noticed that this message board slightly misled me with it's title.
It's not only ex-scientologists here, it's also, ex-scientology scientologists. That's cleared up some confusion.
My mistake.
Still don't like labels though.
I'm glad we're all welcome.

That you believe in god has no bearing on the topic at hand - well, unless you want to show you "believe" based purely on faith.

"proper scientific method discipline " , uh, please point that out. I have only heard of one "scientific" examination of dianetics where concluded engrams were bunk.

Anything I said about hubbie ( above ) is understated.

I have spoken to people who were on the Apollo when children were put in the chain locker for several days at a time. People I've come to trust saw them put in there. heard them cry. Snuck them food.

That hubbie wrote the programs on Paulette Cooper is pfoven by his own handwriting and those close to him at the time. Again, my source is from people I know & trust.

How hubbie got on with his own children is a matter of record.

As it is with the operation against the US gov't & much of his adult life spent in hiding from the law.

I think any honest look at what tiny little I've said about hubbie is serious understatement.

You want to believe he was something other than the leader of a little cult then go for it.

hubbie was a little piss ant even compared to Jim Jones.

i use scientific method, me...

and i do some scientific/poetic publishing here

the kids were uncomfortable but unharmed. check out any big city ER for children coming in battered, burned, slashed, poisoned dead or dying or quite kvetching about harmless misdemeanors forty years ago

if elron committed BLASPHEMY!!! d'nazz said it is the one unforgivable sin and ron is roasting. other than that it looks like the worst he can get nailed on is operation freakout. cooper had a legal lawful just right to publish

but...

it's a skanky book. the title is pure sensationalist yellow journalism

yes...

frame her for a phony bomb threat is a big time felony. to say nothing of being a stupid elron/csi footbullet

but...

big time serious projects at the top are played in a "no autopsy/no foul" league. paulette is still here laddie

therefore...

NO FOUL!!!

capishe?

you weenies wanna play ball in the pattycake league and kvetch about the balls to the wall crew?

it's a free country

and here you have to post your opinion where different opinions can also be posted