Photojournalist Fred G. Haseney served with Restraining Order by Scientology member

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Re: Photojournalist Fred G. Haseney served with Restraining Order by Scientology memb

We’re Overwhelmed By Your Kindness.

Jenny at LAX: We’re Overwhelmed By Your Kindness

https://jennyatlax.wordpress.com/2016/07/07/were-overwhelmed-by-your-kindness/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

JennyAtLAX and I, Photojournalist Fred G. Haseney (with my eye normally on scientology), are overwhelmed by your kindness. On the morning of Tuesday, July 5, 2016, I received approval from Funded Justice for my “Help Fred Win” campaign. I scheduled the campaign for 30-days, but with 48-hours, every penny I asked for (and then some) arrived.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

That's great. :yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Re: Photojournalist Fred G. Haseney served with Restraining Order by Scientology memb

Scientology caves: Fred Haseney avoids court hearing, will take camera to Big Blue tomorrow

On June 24, Scientology lawyer Kendrick Moxon filed for a temporary restraining order against Haseney on behalf of Beatriz Castro Macias, claiming that Haseney had been following her to her apartment with his camera. Haseney denied that, and said he didn’t know who Castro was. A hearing was scheduled for July 15, today.

But earlier this week, Moxon indicated that the church was willing to settle the matter. One of our sources tells us that happened once Fred’s side let Moxon know they planned to call Karen de la Carriere and other witnesses at the hearing to talk about Scientology’s own history of stalking and photography.

Graham Berry would only say that a settlement had been reached, and that the terms were confidential. He was hired by Haseney after Fred raised money through the Internet.

More at link: http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/15/sc...t-hearing-taking-camera-to-big-blue-tomorrow/

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Update from Fred G. Haseney on Tony Ortega's blog.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/15/sc...mera-to-big-blue-tomorrow/#comment-2785767891

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Fred G. Haseney • 11 minutes ago

My God, Tony Ortega, what a great job you've done! I couldn't have asked for better coverage of the debacle my life has seemingly become in recent days and weeks. It's 4:40 PM Pacific Time, and I finally got a copy of the Dismissal printed to be carried as proof when I return to PAC Base Saturday, July 16, 2016, for "Maiden Voyage 4," the last of scientology's "Maiden Voyage" events. I'll need backup, however. If one person showed up, driving a car with the metallic "call me" signs attached, I'd be more than willing for my camera and I to ride shotgun. Protesting on foot may need a backup of two people. Let me know here; let me know at Facebook. Either way, at 6 PM, Sat., July 16, 2016, I'll be standing at Sunset Blvd. and L. Ron Hubbard Way. I'll be on the sidewalk (the north side of the street), camera in hand. I won't have any protesting signs because I had to ditch all of my protesting material when Hope Again kicked me out Tuesday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone, and I mean everyone. I hope that no one actually showed up for the court hearing this morning, since Graham helped engineer the Dismissal.

Thank you, Graham, for being with me every step of the way. Without your legal expertise, I don't know where I'd be. Thank you, Tony, fr your coverage. Your reporting is so spot-on, it's as if I wrote the copy. Many thanks to those who have contributed to the Funded Justice Campaign; please accept my apologies for not thanking you all individually, but (a) I don't have wi-fi readily available, and (b) I haven't been able to figure out if I can do that through the FJ website. My thanks to Funded Justice, too. FJ made the campaign so painless to launch.

My apologies to anyone who has worried over me.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

I post on ESMB and occasionally on Mike Rinder or Tony O, so when they 3Ped me to a friend of mine and got him to disconnect after showing him some posts I made here, what the hell exactly did I have to bitch about? Mean OSA? Had I never bothered to post here, I'd still be in com with him.
Mimsey,

Your statement above was cross-posted to Reddit (no, NOT by me) and misconstrued to attack Tony Ortega -- comically mislabeled as Tony Orlando:

https://www.reddit.com/r/scientology/comments/4t31xc/yet_another_exscientologist_tony_orlando_has/

Yet another ex-Scientologist Tony Orlando has wronged? (self.scientology)
submitted 26 minutes ago by Ted_Witwer

'I post on ESMB and occasionally on Mike Rinder or Tony O, so when they 3Ped1 me to a friend of mine and got him to disconnect after showing him some posts I made here, what the hell exactly did I have to bitch about? Mean OSA2? Had I never bothered to post here, I'd still be in com3 with him.'
link
1 3P: Third Party
2 OSA: Office of Special Affairs, Scientologys internal security apparatus.
3 in COM: ScientologySpeak for talking to someone.

It is very clear OSA is trying to encourage attacks on Tony Ortega and dissension among ex-Scientologists, critics, anons, etc.

Mimsey,

Your statement above was cross-posted to Reddit (no, NOT by me) and misconstrued to attack Tony Ortega -- comically mislabeled as Tony Orlando:

https://www.reddit.com/r/scientology/comments/4t31xc/yet_another_exscientologist_tony_orlando_has/

Yet another ex-Scientologist Tony Orlando has wronged? (self.scientology)
submitted 26 minutes ago by Ted_Witwer

'I post on ESMB and occasionally on Mike Rinder or Tony O, so when they 3Ped1 me to a friend of mine and got him to disconnect after showing him some posts I made here, what the hell exactly did I have to bitch about? Mean OSA2? Had I never bothered to post here, I'd still be in com3 with him.'
link
1 3P: Third Party
2 OSA: Office of Special Affairs, Scientologys internal security apparatus.
3 in COM: ScientologySpeak for talking to someone.

It is very clear OSA is trying to encourage attacks on Tony Ortega and dissension among ex-Scientologists, critics, anons, etc.
Oh god. I guess I have been crucified by a pronoun once again. They means OSA not Tony & Mike. Sheesh! Damn SP transcriptionists.

I went to the site - thanks for posting a clarification. I certainly don't want to have to work out of liability for both Tony and Mike. :whistling:
Mimsey