PI Case and David Miscavige ~ update

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would think that by now the Church of Scientology and David Miscavige has paid off the PI's in order to gag them from exposing more of David Miscavige's misappropriation of funds that the parishoner's think are going to "save the planet" and "take out the psychs"!

Anyone have an update?

Remember what Debbie Cook told us - The Church of Scientology and David Miscavige are sitting on BILLIONS of dollars - yet they act like they are poor and they use mind control methods to bleed their members DRY!

The IAS regging is at an all time high - the scum bag lying & manipulating to get money out of others - the criminals - are at really hitting new LOWS!!

Because of the truth getting exposed - the Idle Morgues shall remain idle!!

Meanwhile back at the INT base - David Miscavige is enjoying a nice workout in his private gym that you paid for while his personal chef is preparing his snack - and his shoe shiner is shining his $1,000 shoes and his tailor is "shortening" his new $5,000 slacks!! The rest of you degrading beings are sleeping in dorm rooms - up to 8 per room and eating rice and beans and getting $30 per week so you can shave your face and dry clean your military uniform!!

I am sure it will be "gagged" to death but lawsuits are public information! :wink2:

We will know they got paid off to shut up and go away if the suit is closed and tightly gagged like Debbie Cook - who is gallivanting around the planet these days!:coolwink: She has tons of money and never has to work again - and we helped!! Cashed in our IRA's so Miscavige can continue to gag those who expose his crimes!

Or they may take the usual role to drag it in the courts for years and years and years and bankrupt everyone. That is Miscavige's very valuable product - building a reputation for being the most litigious:omg: organization that is hated by everyone - ever to grace this galaxy in 76 trillion years!!:yes:

Anonycat

Crusader
I haven't heard of any updates, but I do want to comment on the buying of whistle-blowers by the cult.

It does appear Debbie doesn't have a care in the world. If I understand your observation and conclusion correctly, it is because what she knew is worth a fortune to the cult, so her reward for not telling was extraordinary.

If so, this can be used as a tool to discern who knows where the bodies are buried and so far Debbie Cook is one of the big winners with her gag agreement.

And if all of the above is true, one can determine that people like Mike and Marty have chosen not to be a whistle-blower, even for a payment that would allow them to leave the job selling cars or giving livingroom scientology for a fee.

Interesting.

phenomanon

Canyon
I haven't heard of any updates, but I do want to comment on the buying of whistle-blowers by the cult.

It does appear Debbie doesn't have a care in the world. If I understand your observation and conclusion correctly, it is because what she knew is worth a fortune to the cult, so her reward for not telling was extraordinary.

If so, this can be used as a tool to discern who knows where the bodies are buried and so far Debbie Cook is one of the big winners with her gag agreement.

And if all of the above is true, one can determine that people like Mike and Marty have chosen not to be a whistle-blower, even for a payment that would allow them to leave the job selling cars or giving livingroom scientology for a fee.

Interesting.

LOL "livingroom scientology" LOL

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
At least "livingroom Scientology" does not involve the IAS money making machine - along with the other front groups fleecing your bank account constantly! :yes:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Interesting.

Problem with that theory is Marty & Mike only know where bodies are buried due to being grave diggers. It's hard to blackmail or whistle blow on actions you actually committed - even if it was at the behest of that big SP. Marty and Mike both have very dirty hands and for that reason they remain quiet on some things that probably could do a lot of damage to CoS. I liken it to the USA and USSR and the "mutually assured destruction" if they started a nuclear war. What fun is it going to be to bring down DM if Marty ends up in jail or the witness protection program, he can't run his fan club or his own mini-cult then.

Debbie, even though she was a Flag bigwig, was not privy to the really rotten stuff that the inner circle of INT execs know about and participated in. In fact, she had a very short stint at INT and ran like hell from CoS after leaving INT (& SP hall) after just a few months. She stayed 20+ years at Flag, but a few months at INT and she ran like hell. Really does speak volumes.

Besides Marty drip dropping little tidbits has kept his blog afloat and helps his book sales. He spills all the beans he loses the only marketing hook he has outside of the circle of his acolytes.

I would very much like an update on the PI case. It hasn't settled. The last I recall DM had upped the legal ante a bit, at least according to Marty. I fully expect it will settle with gag agreements but DM will fight for awhile to save face, and then prolly try a secret pay off (ala Debbie Cook) and try to declare victory.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, to give Marty some credit, I will say that I think while being DMs henchman he got a lot of investigations and dirty business done by using the powers and money of the cult. He saw first hand how easily certain matters could be rigged or made to disappear by using big money to curry and buy political favors.

I think all of this has made him justly paranoid about trusting his neck to government agents and law enforcement. It only takes one bad seed on the chain, or just one guy in the chain of command in a bad financial situation, for the cult to get it's claws into them and either wreck or get vital inside info to destroy any action being planned against it.

A real tight investigation could be done without the cults' taint but it would take some rock solid evidence directly from Marty or someone he trusted. The mere act of investigating something as large as CoS takes a lot of manpower and each additional person made privy makes it that much easier for the cult to find someone corruptible - or the corrupt person will seek out the cult for a big pay day.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Problem with that theory is Marty & Mike only know where bodies are buried due to being grave diggers. It's hard to blackmail or whistle blow on actions you actually committed - even if it was at the behest of that big SP. Marty and Mike both have very dirty hands

Be patient ~
It will all come out - it is the mechanism of the mind - and mike and marty will come clean with all of it.

Don't be so hard on them....they really could not help it - it is the TECH and I am not convinced I would have not been just as crazy if I had to work right under the dick-tator dwarf! I know how my mind was starting to justify the crimes and craziness in this viscous cult! I was not on staff ... just a public ... so I could go out in the real world and at least be able to think my own thoughts...no one "in" can do that.

Let's welcome anyone getting out! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

At least Mike and Marty are out doing some serious damage and contributing to the motion of driving Slappy nuts! They are doing a great job and did not take blood money like Debbie Cook!

Not that I blame her either - everyone loses in Scientology - everyone. There is nothing to gain! You are fucked if you do .. you are fucked if you don't. I say get out and make lots of noise and tell everyone you know about the CULT! :happydance::happydance:

I am making sure the grocery clerk knows, the barber / hair dresser / the doctor and nurse - everyone!

This is effective dissemination and it is killing the CULT!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: