What's new

Picket Signs

Terril park

Sponsor
It would be a bit tricky doing my signs with electrical tape. :)

Paul

Well I am not source. Feel free to squirrel. :)

Plus don't unmock a working installation. So I'm not. :)

Its policy for div 6 to listen to all promotional ideas
no matter how batty and record them. ( a promise not a threat. :) )

Funnily I've drifted over into promotional ideas for anon!?

C'est la vie. I expect my sec check.

You definitely deserve a commendation for the resurrection
of the under and over picket sign. ( a subtle implementaion of R3X?)

Hereby, with authority granted by myself, I commend you
for preserving, protecting and promoting historical picket sign tech.:)

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
When I was in scn I wouldn't listen to anyone except lrh. Nothing would make me sit up and listen and nothing impinged on my world until I had a baby and my Mum came over. She didn't DO or SAY anything about what I was doing but just asked me if this was the life I wanted for my son meaning full time creche and Ron's formula instead of breast milk. That's what did it for me. My mum and my baby.

Can we go from this direction?

When did you last see your Mum, Dad, kids?
Do you want to know how much they love you?
Contact them now. We'll help you (That last line is great, Lynn!)

Does anyone think this will work?

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
From another thread:

Another good idea for the picket sign to SP members:

"YOUR CRIMES WILL NOT BE PUSHED INTO YOUR FACE EVERYDAY IN THE WOG WORLD!"

"YOUR CRIMES ARE NOT CRIMES AT ALL!"

"YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND WILL DO VERY WELL IN THE WOG WORLD, GO AHEAD, MAKE THE JUMP TODAY!"

"YOU CAN MAKE IT GO RIGHT IN THE WOG WORLD!"

"THE WOG WORLD - IT NOT JUST FOR DINNER ANYMORE!"

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Two of my signs for tomorrow:

sund_12apr08_01c.jpg
sund_12apr08_02b.jpg

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Due to an administrative cock-up, our local protest did not happen today. But it should happen soon, better late than never, as they say.

Here are a couple of my likely signs, each about 2 feet by 1 1/2:

evil_01.gif
cult_01.gif

Heh. :)

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wow Paul. Can I order copies?

Ummmm. I "borrowed" the images off the Net, resized them to fit my 'canvas', and simply added a layer of white lettering. I don't own the copyright to them. The original size is my usual A2, made by printing off four sheets of A4 (A4 is about US letter size) and scotch-taping them together. I reduced the size (and resolution) for the message board.

I figured for a one-off use no-one is going to mind very much. It's not as if I am selling them. :).

I certainly don't mind you using my contribution to the thing, but it is a small part of the whole.

Paul

Good twin

Floater
Ummmm. I "borrowed" the images off the Net, resized them to fit my 'canvas', and simply added a layer of white lettering. I don't own the copyright to them. The original size is my usual A2, made by printing off four sheets of A4 (A4 is about US letter size) and scotch-taping them together. I reduced the size (and resolution) for the message board.

I figured for a one-off use no-one is going to mind very much. It's not as if I am selling them. :).

I certainly don't mind you using my contribution to the thing, but it is a small part of the whole.

Paul

Thanks Paul. They really are lovely. I like how you've "streamlined" the message too. It says it all.
GT

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
For our next protest up here, each of these is A2 size, strung on poles, the whole thing in a long row about 12 foot by 18 inches. I decided to stop protesting against them, a sort of antagonism flow, and start merely celebrating their departure, a party theme. :)

A2_bye1_01_200px.gif
A2_bye2_01_200px.gif
A2_evil_01_200px.gif

A2_cult_01_200px.gif
A2_bye3_01_200px.gif
A2_bye4_01_200px.gif

Paul