What's new

Pictures of the EU Base (plus me in uniform :P ) also some nice date :)

mrqazwaz

Patron
These are some pictures i took with my iPhone in the last few weeks. I love very close to the base
The are all taken in the city centre of Copenhagen, Denmark. (Scientology isn't considered a religion in Denmark)

The first picture is of AOSH EU in december with all the christmas decorations. Not much were going on when I was there. Except Sea Org people running around.

foto 4.jpg

The Second picture is of another Sea Org building. Nordland. Now this is where I used to work. Nordlands main purpose is to house AOSH EU public when staying in Denmark while on course or going "OT". There are also RPF people living there sometimes. Also it is the place where DM stay when he is in Denmark to visit AOSH EU, NEPI and CLO.
I was once walking in the yard behind the sign the read "NORDLAND". I saw a brand new Mercedes-Benz E-class. Million dollar car. I asked why it was there and was told that the church had bought it so DM could drive around in style.
I was working in in the left side, where it reads "DIANETIK & SCIENTOLOGI". I would call FSMs to get them working. I would stand outside everyday, even in the cold, inviting people inside to do stress test. I would then find their weak point (what we called ruin) and manipulate in to buying a book and a DVD. Dianetics. Glad Im not doing that anymore :)

foto 1.jpg

Ok so the third picture is taken at a "Youth for human rights event in inner city Copenhagen. I was called in by OSA to be there to handle 1.1s SPs etc. if they would appear at the event. Im the one standing with the cool sunglasses in the left side of the picture ;). It was so awfully hot that summer day. 35 degress celcius or so. This is very hot for a danish person. However, this was actually one of the better days in Scientology. No 1.1s or SP appeared. So I used some of the day to chat with girls wearing not so much clothes because of the heat ;)

10293579_711225992296140_7247740230700507031_o.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0520_2008-11-25_10-51-50_640x425_zps16e0fdea.jpg
    DSC_0520_2008-11-25_10-51-50_640x425_zps16e0fdea.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I was once walking in the yard behind the sign the read "NORDLAND". I saw a brand new Mercedes-Benz E-class. Million dollar car. I asked why it was there and was told that the church had bought it so DM could drive around in style.

:angry::angry::angry:

They BOUGHT a high-end Mercedes so that DM could "drive around in style" during his (infrequent) visits to the place?!? (instead of just renting one when he arrived)

Even for somebody who is aware of DM's expensive tastes, that's a bit "over the top". Did they also maintain a luxury apartment/house for him for whenever he dropped in?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
So is that DK org now at the front of Nordlands? How much space does it use? How many staff are there in DK org these days and also Cop org, is it more than two staff these days?

mrqazwaz

Patron
So is that DK org now at the front of Nordlands? How much space does it use? How many staff are there in DK org these days and also Cop org, is it more than two staff these days?

No I havn't posted pictures of DK org. It is at Gammel Kongevej 3. Very close to Nordland. Cop and DK merged togheter.DK now has both day and fdn.
I do have a lot of pictures of everyday life at the EU baseon my other computer, most of them are from DK org. I will maybe post them sometime :)
oh! and I think DK day and fdn combined has maybe 70 staff

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
No I havn't posted pictures of DK org. It is at Gammel Kongevej 3. Very close to Nordland. Cop and DK merged togheter.DK now has both day and fdn.
I do have a lot of pictures of everyday life at the EU baseon my other computer, most of them are from DK org. I will maybe post them sometime :)
oh! and I think DK day and fdn combined has maybe 70 staff

I must have walked past it when I was there last year!

So Cop and DK merging basically means that Cop org died, officially, it had already died years before.

So what is the bookshop testing part of Nordlands is that DK org's div 6 or under AOSHEU, bookshops are not part of an Estate org which is surely what the hotel is.

mrqazwaz

Patron
I must have walked past it when I was there last year!

So Cop and DK merging basically means that Cop org died, officially, it had already died years before.

So what is the bookshop testing part of Nordlands is that DK org's div 6 or under AOSHEU, bookshops are not part of an Estate org which is surely what the hotel is.

It is the DK Org testing center :)

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
This is how Scientology crumbles: they'll tell their remaining victims that it's better to "merge" but really they're just pooling what people they have left when no longer able to operate them, due to the exodus. The idle org in Queen Victoria Street, London has absorbed one or two functions that the cult used to perform at separate locations, too.

It's a joy to see because it shows that the lies of L Ron Hubbard have unravelled. Just a shame it didn't happen sooner.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
:angry::angry::angry:

They BOUGHT a high-end Mercedes so that DM could "drive around in style" during his (infrequent) visits to the place?!? (instead of just renting one when he arrived)

Even for somebody who is aware of DM's expensive tastes, that's a bit "over the top". Did they also maintain a luxury apartment/house for him for whenever he dropped in?

Exactly. I think it's that kind of overweening arrogance that's going to do for him in the end. If he keeps this up (and from what I've read on here, he shows every sign that he will), sooner or later, at some org somewhere, the penny's going to drop that they're being played for fools and the word will start to spread.

Like Ceaucescu in Romania, who went on believing that his people loved him right up until the very end when he and his wife were both shot in the city square.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Exactly. I think it's that kind of overweening arrogance that's going to do for him in the end. If he keeps this up (and from what I've read on here, he shows every sign that he will), sooner or later, at some org somewhere, the penny's going to drop that they're being played for fools and the word will start to spread.

Like Ceaucescu in Romania, who went on believing that his people loved him right up until the very end when he and his wife were both shot in the city square.

I think the Ceaucescus are a good example, especially the enormous palace. A place DM could settle nicely into. The style does remind me of an IAS event. And of course the difference in pay and living standards between him and the SO crew and Romania's former leader and his people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtqokEw1ldA

I know you'll not understand the words, but the story speaks for itself and the bleakness of life in the Balkans hasn't changed despite the dictators going and the western corporations taking over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWRu3hzTys