What's new

Pierre Ethier on the Freezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terril park

Sponsor
I agree with loose cannon regarding the RO. One of the main reasons why you don't see them on forums such as this, is because many if not the majority I met, have never actually been in the Church.

Nor is their mother tongue english.

The IFA and FZ are not equipped to handle new people, so degrade the Church as much as possible in the hope that those that have been there the longest will leave and join their camp. Now their wish has come true, because they got two of the worst perpetrators of abuse auditing in the FZ; Marty and Mike.

I take it from this you champion the Church.

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril, all you have demonstrated in response is PR. You gave a response, which is amazing, but it is all about TAKING THE ATTENTION OFF YOURSELF AND THROWING IT ONTO OTHERS.

I have an SP declare and openly declare that the idea of Ron as source is a crock of crap. It is YOU who sent information to OSA about Diana. It is YOU who goes on visits to Saint Hill.
I visited St Hill with Diana. Got the pics and T shirt.

OSA may steal info from places they are not welcome and not known to lurk.

Having promoted for a decade that one can do "TECH outside COS: "
Its a bit of a stretch to say I collaberate with them, yes?

I know you don't audit Terril, but you sure know a lot about an awful lot of people.

The PC in Question is an illegal PC per some of your previous posts, but aren't you an illegal pre-clear yourself? I recall some years back you telling me you had a psych history, but was very keen to play it down. If this wasn't the case you'd probably still be in the Church doing your OT levels.

Yes I have mentioned my psyche history. When 3 years old my mum
was having problems with my liveliness and took me to a child psychologist. Posted about this all over the place.

However CO$ found it not relevent. They had my PC folders?

You find it relevent?

Timo, was a plant who came to your group week in week out and took data back to the Church which then had a knock back on those members. I know this from speaking to people who know you! Someone who didn't even go to the group, told me, whilst you guys were organising it, that a guy, whose name he recognises from Saint Hill had turned up! Come on Terril stop using PR and childish disingenuous statements such as 'I presume you know this from being connected to RTC/OSA'.

DOX or STFU

And as for the UK scene, there is potentially upwards of 200 people who would want a Freezone group, but nothing like the one run by yourself and your friends or by the Manias. You should have handed over your contacts to someone else years ago.

I of course hide nothing from other FZ contacts. I do the opposite, I've been connecting people for more than a decade.

However it seems these 200 people have not been organized or connected up by you. If so tell us more of your success!

FZS= Freezone Survivors.

You have no business discussing pre-clears with their Auditors. You are not a D of P. You third partied that person here. Just look up the old threads and see the trouble you caused. Essentially, you are a conman, hooking up vulnerable people with therapists whose medicine you don't take yourself. You've actually had very little auditing.

Please tell all here what auditing I've had.

OSA never took you on directly. I find that quite strange Terril, don't you? Look at the trouble that Dominic O'Brien has had, Clive W, the Hauris, Pierre. And they leave Terril alone. Terril who is on all the communication lines. All your responses to my points are spin to get the subject off yourself and onto me as being OSA.

I have been visited by OSA.

You however are on a sustained attack on mjyself and by extension the FZ.

Terril park

Sponsor
I also wonder why Vicky Ballard has taken herself off the IFA Auditors list? Is it because she, like Pierre felt the whole scene was squirrel?

Victoria has spent nearly a year in India. Her subscription elapsed.She is planning to re subscribe to IFA.

Reliable sources have factually told me that Terril spends a lot of time mulling over people's indentities on the net. He has factually gone to FZS with data and is not denying it. If he is not OSA, then he is at least a reckless individual.

You have no sources that tell you anything about me.

If so please name those alledged.

Terril park

Sponsor
I went to the FZ, I went to an Auditor that happily stayed in the Church for many years knowing that people were locked in apartments and not allowed to leave and witnessing abuse happening for years. How can they put ethics in on others when they have none themselves?

Youn need to elucidate.

Terril park

Sponsor
Not many Freezoners are as outspoken or been around as long as Terril pushing the Freezone.

But anyway, I think I'm a little tired of wheeling out the same old information and feel that this thread has had it's day.

The FZ is not for me.

Thank Heavens!

Its not well known but this " Vittorio" has used his real name on this forum.

Well the name he gave me.

For more than 2 years I Chauffeured him and a friend in a 100 mile round trip to our then existing course room with the former Flag course sup Clive Whittaker.

Never asked for petrol money, was never offered.

And thus we spent around 3 hours every trip chatting quite amicably.

Then he and friend didn't come back.

Then I had attacks for reasons I know not.

Including comments I was into black Magick?

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pierre can bite me.

I'm so tired of who likes who and who doesn't like who games. It's playing the CofS's game, in my opinion, and feeding off of LRH's narcissism and paranoia.

AMEN thetanic!

I have a friend who I think is still in the FZ...
and for whatever :bs: reason, he's taken her to the cleaners.
WTFU !

Such a bad game.

Tory/Magoo

Status
Not open for further replies.