What's new

Pierre Robillard criticizes Montreal's ideal org

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
This was the operational practice in the 70s and 80s, and the birthday program to achieve Saint Hill size was essentially focused on obtaining an ideal org by applying policy, the reward being more clearing and more staff. The Montreal org experienced unparalleled prosperity in the early 80s. Radio ads on CKOI produced a minimum sale of 250 Dianetics books a week to new people. BOOK ONE groups (auditing using the methods prescribed in the DSMSH book) flourished. Auditing hours reached 450 hours a week. The Academy was full of people who were studying to become auditors and who completed their courses. Preclears completed the grades and attained the state of Clear at the Montreal org.

Today, all of this no longer exists. No auditors are being trained in Montreal. Or very few. As of November 2012, no auditors had been produced in Montreal since 1995. Those who completed auditing courses redid the courses with the Golden Age of Tech or studied at Flag or elsewhere. Lists of auditors were presented to me, but no auditor was produced in Montreal since 1995. I could elaborate, but that is not the purpose of this letter. There is a website called "Friends of LRH" which explains the difference between LRH tech and the tech after the death of LRH.
1970s and 1980s. No Internet. No smartphones. No Facebook, Twitter, etc. DM may have dropped a(nother) turd in the punchbowl when Hubbard died, but it could also have been much easier to maintain and grow a closed society back then. The poor suckers that are in today have submitted to the control of their minds by the Co$, and they will be pumped of their spirits and their resources until they see the light and GTFO, or die. But getting new members in might be dicier - savvy young people who have instant access to lots of information, some of which may make them think twice or thrice about joining this group.

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
1970s and 1980s. No Internet. No smartphones. No Facebook, Twitter, etc. DM may have dropped a(nother) turd in the punchbowl when Hubbard died, but it could also have been much easier to maintain and grow a closed society back then. The poor suckers that are in today have submitted to the control of their minds by the Co$, and they will be pumped of their spirits and their resources until they see the light and GTFO, or die. But getting new members in might be dicier - savvy young people who have instant access to lots of information, some of which may make them think twice or thrice about joining this group.

We owe Mark B and Magoo (who I have never met but think of as my sane and wise You Tube Aunt and Uncle!) and the other earlier pioneers who fought with their bare hands at the LMT prior to the Net explosion, and of course our friend Emma who started ESMB which must have been a frightening venture (me being a natural born coward) and of course Andreas who opened my eyes to the WTF nature of CO$. Without them recruitment and destruction would continue unabated the rate. seen in the 90s.

This is heretical, I think, on ESMB, : but I actually feel sorry for DM, trapped in his own dungeon with a massive lock on the door built personally by Elron himself. I read somewhere that the torment meted out by sociopaths is equal to that which they they suffer in their own pysches. DM is a monster- but a suffering one. Stuck in his own weird bunker and when his only demeted friend leaves, and it will happen (TC of course) what then? Also what I would give for a cash flow analysis of CO$. As sure as the sun will set this eve the CO$ is suffering a cash flow crisis exacerbated by the outflow of members, the lack of new recruits and this spastic expense on ideal orgs. Insane policy , but then again CO$ is insane.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
We owe Mark B and Magoo (who I have never met but think of as my sane and wise You Tube Aunt and Uncle!) and the other earlier pioneers who fought with their bare hands at the LMT prior to the Net explosion, and of course our friend Emma who started ESMB which must have been a frightening venture (me being a natural born coward) and of course Andreas who opened my eyes to the WTF nature of CO$. Without them recruitment and destruction would continue unabated the rate. seen in the 90s.

This is heretical, I think, on ESMB, : but I actually feel sorry for DM, trapped in his own dungeon with a massive lock on the door built personally by Elron himself. I read somewhere that the torment meted out by sociopaths is equal to that which they they suffer in their own pysches. DM is a monster- but a suffering one. Stuck in his own weird bunker and when his only demeted friend leaves, and it will happen (TC of course) what then? Also what I would give for a cash flow analysis of CO$. As sure as the sun will set this eve the CO$ is suffering a cash flow crisis exacerbated by the outflow of members, the lack of new recruits and this spastic expense on ideal orgs. Insane policy , but then again CO$ is insane.

But the cash reserves, hpm, the reserves are the key. DM would walk away a very rich man if the whole thing collapsed tomorrow, unless someone can find all the leads that show he's using churhc funds and rip them away from him. Even then, I'd bet the house that he has secret accounts that can not be tied to $CN funds and are therefore untouchable.

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
But the cash reserves, hpm, the reserves are the key. DM would walk away a very rich man if the whole thing collapsed tomorrow, unless someone can find all the leads that show he's using churhc funds and rip them away from him. Even then, I'd bet the house that he has secret accounts that can not be tied to $CN funds and are therefore untouchable.
That is down right depressing...:melodramatic:

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
Perhaps so, but I feel that factor is eclipsed by the ability to ace, what is considered by many to be, THE litmus test of security.

And if you arn't a sociopath and want to pass lie detector test, take a valium. I have been told by an MD that Valium works.

I have said this many time since I finally got the guts to post a couple of months ago- but I am continually impressed with the insightful thinking of ESMB members. This is a brilliant insight- truly and I feel the need to restate it

The emeter functions as a crude lie detector (with all the faults of such- but none the less it is one)- and for "normal", "want to do right" , "will tell the truth people" it reveals their Overts W/Hs etc etc.

But a pyschopath- who has NO natural compulsion to do such- who sees people as objects to be manipulated to achieve a goal or scheme (no matter how worthy), one who has NO empathy and cannot REALLY reciprocate friendship or trust (although they learn to mimic it)- the lie detector or e-meter does not work. Or in the case of the emeter the needle floats for such whilst for the rest of us...

Thus those who don't react- who feel no compulsion crush any sec checks- and it makes sense that only these would rise to the top.

This is a crazy smart and intuitive truth. Not readily apparent- but once written immediately seen as valid by me. I don't know whether to clap and laugh:clap: or beat my head against a wall.:melodramatic: This explains SO much and why so many REALLY good and decent people get stuck on the bridge or spend $ 200,000 for sec checks and run downs. Oh the humanity of it all (written with NO sarcasm!):omg:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I really have to say this because it is true.

This guy Pierre Robillard is a suppressive person.

Pierre Robillard you rock!!

Rd00

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors

Pierre's message is so quizzically odd!

I really like his message to fellow Scientologists. This is where the cult conundrum comes in--because I actually don't agree with it. LOL

He laments that auditors to Clear people have not been trained since 1995. Fair enough, but. . .

He fails to notice that from 1950-1995, no auditors that could Clear people were trained during that period either.

Scientologists are so silly with their TR-0-0 (0ccluded 0bnosis).

HH!

Keep in mind this wasn't written by an Ex-$cientologist!

If Pierre had written this message to post on ESMB I would
agree with you here. However, this message was sent to
200 people still in the cult by a guy that was newly out himself.

Keep in mind that this guy has 35 years worth of mindfuck
to overcome. Total awareness of this comes in stages.
Remember http://www.lermanet.com/cos/8steps.html

Once someone is out from under the mind control, they can
start looking for themselves. Some learn faster than others.
It has taken quite a few years, but even die hards like Marty
are starting to see the nature of the con. They need time and
exposure to other ideas and viewpoints

There are enough outpoints to drive most sane $cientologists
out the door, based on their own policies. Once they are out,
if they are smart, they will discover the rest.

:coolwink:

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
Briefly replying to a comment yesterday evening on the blog that posted his message, Pierre Robillard wrote (link):
"I know that they called Scientologists to tell them not to read my letter."​

No details on who "they" are.

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
But once again, will this be worthwhile? There are dozens of examples around the world that prove it is not worthwhile. One example is the Cambridge ideal org (the former Kitchener org). It had recruited more than 120 staff members in December 2012, but now there are only 65. Its income is less than $3,000 a week. It is presently applying the non-existence condition and hoping to achieve Saint Hill size in July 2014.

Most of the things that I read about recent developments in the cult don't surprise me, they're rarely more than slight variations on how it's been for over 40 years. This one sentence, though...

In my experience, normal turnover for an outfit with 100 staff (which in my day might have been a mission, rather than "St. Hill sized") would be several per year, and they would be quickly replaced. Cambridge is losing close to two staff per week without replacements. I'd suggest that this was some sort of record, but Pierre treats it as merely an example of how things have been going lately.

If true, that would NOT be the same ol' cluster**** I used to know, that would sound more like catastrophic collapse.

I'll be looking forward to learning about staff retention rates elsewhere, to see if numbers really are that apocalyptic world wide.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Most of the things that I read about recent developments in the cult don't surprise me, they're rarely more than slight variations on how it's been for over 40 years. This one sentence, though...

In my experience, normal turnover for an outfit with 100 staff (which in my day might have been a mission, rather than "St. Hill sized") would be several per year, and they would be quickly replaced. Cambridge is losing close to two staff per week without replacements. I'd suggest that this was some sort of record, but Pierre treats it as merely an example of how things have been going lately.

If true, that would NOT be the same ol' cluster**** I used to know, that would sound more like catastrophic collapse.

I'll be looking forward to learning about staff retention rates elsewhere, to see if numbers really are that apocalyptic world wide.

How much of the loss is attributable to blows as opposed to the OOT scam? My local org has had to shorten its hours of operation very significantly, but I know for a fact that some staff are at Flag for the OOT nonsense.

I also have heard things about people blowing from Flag as a result of the OOT scam, but that's another story and too personal to go into much detail about it here.