What's new

Piloting a new enturbulation program

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Hello, all :hattip:

I was reading a bit of "BFG resurfaces!!!":

They are also filtering the mail that is coming in! I am not talking about the personal mail which has been being done for years. I am talking about any bad articles in the tabloid magazines are being trashed in Dept 2 (Mail Dept) before they even get sorted. I am sure that there were about 50 Rolling Stone mags that nobody ever saw due to that article last month. You have got to dig this, no one on that base below OT 3 has EVER HEARD the Xenu story. No one! And they want to make sure it stays that way. There are NO TVs in any of the dorms anymore for the odd chance that one of them might watch normal TV on it. It is a total lockdown. And still the leaks are there and the data is still getting in and out through their own people!!!!!! You have got to love the years of torture and miserable life that make these staff start to defect!

It's complete at http://sites.google.com/site/xseaorg/insideintbase

Anyway, so I'm reading this and I got to here:
"There are NO TVs in any of the dorms anymore for the odd chance that one of them might watch normal TV on it. "

and got inspired:

What's a way of communicating in public, large-scale, to staff and public, almost without warning?

Skywriting.​

Over the orgs and Gold Base.

Think about it:

over your favorite AO:

ASK YOUR
C/S: WHO
IS XENU?

or just

(or your favorite anti-cult site) almost anywhere

How about:

LEAVING
THE SO?
CALL 24/7
1-866-
XSEAORG

over Gold Base:

DM IS AN SP

over Flag:

VII TAKING TOO LONG?
TELL YOUR STORY
FORUM.EXSCN.NET

or just keep them up with current events:

ASK ABOUT REX FOWLER!​

Etc. :p

Sure, it wouldn't be cheap, but it could possibly be piloted (nah, no pun here) in lieu of one full-on face-to-face Anonyfest.

OK, fire away... :whistling:

Wisened One

Crusader
:giggle: I've actually come up with that idea in the past, too: Skywriting over Gold and the Orgs and stuff, lol. :thumbsup:

Btw: Where is this thread 'BFG Resurfaces' at? :unsure:

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Start the reform now!

They are also filtering the mail that is coming in! I am not talking about the personal mail which has been being done for years. I am talking about any bad articles in the tabloid magazines are being trashed in Dept 2 (Mail Dept) before they even get sorted. I am sure that there were about 50 Rolling Stone mags that nobody ever saw due to that article last month. You have got to dig this, no one on that base below OT 3 has EVER HEARD the Xenu story. No one! And they want to make sure it stays that way. There are NO TVs in any of the dorms anymore for the odd chance that one of them might watch normal TV on it. It is a total lockdown. And still the leaks are there and the data is still getting in and out through their own people!!!!!! You have got to love the years of torture and miserable life that make these staff start to defect!

"There are NO TVs in any of the dorms anymore for the odd chance that one of them might watch normal TV on it. "

and got inspired:

What's a way of communicating in public, large-scale, to staff and public, almost without warning?

Skywriting.​

Think about it:

over your favorite AO:

ASK YOUR
IS XENU?

or just

How about:

LEAVING
THE SO?
CALL 24/7
1-866-
XSEAORG

over Gold Base:

DM IS AN SP

over Flag:

VII TAKING TOO LONG?
TELL YOUR STORY
FORUM.EXSCN.NET

ASK ABOUT REX FOWLER!​

Sure, it wouldn't be cheap, but it could possibly be piloted (nah, no pun here) in lieu of one full-on face-to-face Anonyfest.

Hi, ULF

Great post of yours. Pretty kick ass and spirit of play. Made me think of other lines to skywrite:

RPFers unite and revolt now!
Free yourself from suppressive management
What would Ron do if he knew what you know?
Scientology is at risk
The enemy is within
Stand tall and kick the SP out
DM is the SP
You're PTS from him
Heber is your true leader
Start the reform now!
Good staffs will follow

I feel I could go on like this for quite a while

Thanks for giving me this opportunity

All2U :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
fortune cookies

The best idea is putting messages in fortune cookies and leaving them where Scilons can find them :p

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Few months ago on WWP there was a report from someone who went to Gold and used a tethered balloon with a message on it--even had a remote camera.

Anonycat

Crusader
I had thought of the idea too, and when I researched it, I found that banners are much more readily available. I have seen planes pulling banners (adverts) over the beach on sunny summer days.

With the amount of text in your ideas, it might be more suitable, since skywriting is charged by the letter, from what I saw.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
launch a crapload of estes rockets nearby when the wind is right to carry parachuted messages in payload bays into the base. get out really fast before the fire marshals show up.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

and got inspired:

Skywriting.​

Think about it:

over your favorite AO:

ASK YOUR
IS XENU?

or just

How about:

LEAVING
THE SO?
CALL 24/7
1-866-
XSEAORG

over Gold Base:

DM IS AN SP

over Flag:

VII TAKING TOO LONG?
TELL YOUR STORY
FORUM.EXSCN.NET

ASK ABOUT REX FOWLER!​

Lets do it!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I also like the banner idea, it is a way to communicate when DM has most other means completely blocked.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
rockets

launch a crapload of estes rockets nearby when the wind is right to carry parachuted messages in payload bays into the base. get out really fast before the fire marshals show up.

:thumbsup:

003022 - Payloader II™

$19.99

A clear payload section is just an added bonus to yet another great "Classic" making an appearance for the first time in many years. The Paylaoder II was a hit in the 70's and is sure to be a hit in 2010!

http://www.estesrockets.com/store/rockets.html

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
:thumbsup:

003022 - Payloader II™

$19.99

A clear payload section is just an added bonus to yet another great "Classic" making an appearance for the first time in many years. The Paylaoder II was a hit in the 70's and is sure to be a hit in 2010!

http://www.estesrockets.com/store/rockets.html

That's the bugger, mine were bright orange. Neon flourescent yellow, green and orange paint would make them brighter. Works well on squid jigs, probably work good on clams too.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
An ultralight loaded with 20,000 business size cards with a short message and the exseaorg phone # to distribute over the Int base would possibly work.

Make a note on the card that get-away driver service can be arranged quickly for people wanting to leave.