Pilot's Self Clearing (revised)

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Here's a little nuts-and-bolts advice from the Pilot. Thanks again Ant for your efforts.

Pilot's Repost Z48

How Long to Run a Process

”Underrun” phenomenon.

From Post 46 - January 1999

On 28 JAN 99, [email protected] (Bill Maier) asked on
subject "Pilot: Am I doing this correctly?"

> I have been running the processes from your Self Clearing handbook.
> In general this has gone quite well. However, I find I do have some
> difficulty in spotting when to end a process.
>
> One particular situation that seems to arise frequently is this: I run
> a process for a relatively short time, say 3 to 5 minutes, and then
> have a small cognition. Is this too short a time to run a process?
> Should I accept the win and move on, or continue the process to a
> bigger win?
>
> Bill

It is not too short a run. The most important is to keep
winning and build up momentum rather than try to get every ounce
out of a process.

The org has this wrong idea that a grade is only run once and
therefore they struggle to do it to perfection the first time.

But the wild keyouts and momentary OT abilities never appeared
while being excessively thorough, at least not that I know of.

The biggest gains per unit of time were always on doing a fast
pass through the grades, not quickies where nothing was run,
but fast light runs to nice cognitions. The preclears would
always love it and the real problem was that they would run
out of grades quickly. And then they would have trouble later
because they were supposedly Clear but had barely started
handling their case.

They never realized that there were many more grades that
could be done or that they could cycle back and do these
things again and again.

Each time you work over an area you go deeper, you don't
get the same kind of thing at all unless you are overrunning.

Straightwire after grade 4 or after clear runs like dynamite
and opens up whole track like crazy. And on a third pass its
even better.

There is an "under run" phenomena where one feels one's
attention pulled back or feels a bit irritated or too chared [? churned]
up. If that is happening, you are cutting it too short.

And of course there is overrun, which is a bit more distinct
and easy to spot. If you are hitting that frequently,
then certainly learn to take the earlier wins.

Inside those boundaries, you have flexibility and you should
see what gives you the biggest gains, spending more time
on each process or doing more processes in the same
time period.

I don't think that there is anybody who could run something
like communications all the way down to basic on a single
pass. Obviously, one will go further on communication
after confronting withholds and upsets and so forth.

So do whatever is building up your horsepower the fastest
without worrying too much about how long you run each
process.

Best,

The Pilot

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Pilot expands on his advice to run many processes lightly. Thanks once again to Ant for making this available.:)

Pilot's Repost Z50

The False Bridge of the Late 60's

From Post 63 - July 1999

[The Pilot wrote:]
From the very first, Ron had hoped for an ultimate, a super technology that always worked on everybody. This should be obvious from DMSMH.

And yet, in terms of handling the real world, the technology itself only produced sporadic results. What we got instead was a sort of "feel better" effect where the person could better face and handle something. That one can be produced consistently. But sometimes they "felt better" and the real world changed, and other times they only "felt better" and undesirable conditions went on as before.

This mixture of varying results persists to this day, and it permeates all the clearing technologies, not just CofS standard tech, but everything. It is something we have learned to live with and to work around.

The solution was first spotted in 1970, and it was the concept of expanded grades. Instead of running to one release in an area, you went for hundreds of them, and sooner or later you would get past the simple "feel better" into a real world change.

And this practice of accumulating many wins into a stable gain is not limited to modern expanded grades. It's there in Self Clearing [The Pilot's book] and I think that you will see it in CBR's [Bill Robertson, RONs Org] tech and ACW's [Alan Walter] and any of the others who produce a stable result. I think that we've all passed beyond the level of taking one quick win and bailing out. Certainly anyone who went through the quickie era in CofS would know better.

But what people often miss in studying LRH tech is that this breakthrough is very late in the research line. It was NOT known prior to 1970.

All of earlier Scientology is permeated by the idea that there would be one right process for something, and if you ran it properly, there would be a standard result which would be a physical universe change rather than just a "feel good."

And remember that the Tech Degrades policy did not come out until 1970. Prior to that, Ron himself was the worst tech degrader of them all, continually saying that the previous processes were old and replaced and so forth.

In the area of problems, for example, he was always looking for the one right problems process. And every one he found occasionally produced a spectacular result but usually only produced the mundane result of feel better. So he would discard it and find another problems process, assuming that there was something wrong with the previous one because it didn't always produce the big result.

The final ultimate problems process was the one we know of as "problems and solutions." That was the ONLY process normally used on Grade 1 (problems) from 1965 until 1970. And it is the best of the problems processes, but used by itself, you will usually get a feel better instead of a real world change.

But I should modify that slightly by saying that we were allowed to run other processes on problems prior to the introduction of standard tech. The older processes were not actually being stamped out. Although Ron had put out the wrong datum that FN [Floating Needle] equals a Grade Release, if the examiner, upon talking to the pc, felt that there was any doubt in the preclear's mind about having achieved grade 1, he would send the person back to get another problems process run to FN. Or at least that is how it was when I was auditing at the NY org, it might have been different at St. Hill. Furthermore, Qual was allowed to use any old problems process if problems was reacting on the green form.

So the older tech was not quite gone or stamped out prior to standard tech. But it was looked upon as a deficiency, either in the auditor or in the preclear not really running deep enough or whatever.

In other words, throughout the evolution of the tech, at any given time there was one right process for problems, and when a better one was found, it then became the one right process, and the others were things used by old timers or in special circumstances.

With the introduction of standard tech, the slack which allowed for using other processes was removed and we were sitting there with the grades in their supposed ultimate simplest form, one process per grade run to one FN which was the grade release, and any deviation was something to be debugged and corrected.

The result, of course, was "quickie grades" and a massive collapse as Scientology lost its ability to deliver solid gains.

What any student of the 60s material needs to understand is that this search for the one right magic button permeates all the briefing course materials and most especially permeates the Class VIII materials.

When Ron talks about drawing a narrow line across an ocean of data on the class VIII tapes, the ocean of data is 1950s Scientology and the narrow line is quickie grades.

When expanded grades did come out in 1970, there was a bit of sweeping things under the carpet [i.e. ignoring (hiding) past errors].

Ron never liked to admit to mistakes and so he pussyfoots around the fact that he enforced quickies and concentrates on promoting the new breakthrough into expanded grades.

And after all, the subject was a research line and he had simply made a mistake and corrected it. So we forgive and forget.

Except that there is a huge problem with that. The 1960s material is just full of absolute statements. Things along the lines of saying that X is the one right why and Y is the one correct source for something.

That entire way of thinking was put to the test and failed disastrously in 1969.

The expanded grades philosophy is the exact opposite. Namely, that there are multiple "whys" in an area and that we get a stable and consistent result by running the pc that way.

And this was never beefed up and highlighted even though it was the crucial difference between a tech that worked and one that failed.

And now people in CofS study with a training methodology that requires absolute and literal minded acceptance of what Ron says as being perfect. And so they take these statements as absolutes and there is no good reference to hand them that says to take these things with a grain of salt.

And, although the grades were expanded, the philosophy of looking at everything from this new viewpoint was never really presented clearly.

We had learned for the first time that the research was cumulative instead of a linear evolution. And that makes all the difference in the world.

The old way was to assume that running problems and solutions replaced running problems of comparable magnitude. The new way was to realize that they did not address the same exact target and that both needed to be run.

Based on that philosophy, grade 6 needed to be expanded to include the GPMs of 1962 as a separate source with its own separate handling and the GPMs of 1963 (which are quite different) as a separate thing, and the GPMs of 1964 as a separate thing, and so forth, and one would assume that NONE of these were handled by doing the clearing course (or by going Dianetic clear).

If something ran with gains, it was addressing something that needs to be run.

The message is that it is an accumulation rather than a one and only basic.

Someday a few of us might start walking through walls and be able to state with certainty what minimum subset will get everybody through it all quickly.

But for now, we need that ocean of data and we need to run every different handling under the sun on an area to get a stable result in the real world rather than a quickie feel good.

Personally, I'm inclined towards running lots and lots of different processes in an area as light and fast as possible, you can always take a second run through if you didn't get deep enough the first time.

The one thing that we know for sure is that you do not make a stable problems release by running a hundred hours of one problems process no matter how good it is. But we used to get big stable releases in about 25 hours each when expanded grades came out by running lots of different processes on a grade.

And so the proven datum is that attempting to be overly thorough with a limited process is the wrong way, and attempting to come at something from many different angles is correct.

I do not know how far this can be short-cutted. It is possible to run too shallow and not get anywhere, but that is harmless and one can always take another pass through an area.

The big blunder is in thinking that one has the one and only why and to grind it to death and bend things out of shape to force fit them into a limited theory.

Hope this helps,

The Pilot

Hello everyone!

I have a little announcement to make.

My apologies if this is not related to the subject of this forum or group, but I am trying to get this “Self Clearing” off ground to masses :)

This holiday season I am coming to Boston to make a presentation of Pilot’s Self Clearing book.

I already have a place to gather and projector to show video if needed.
The most difficult problem I am facing is a lack of good English to proofread my advertising materials and need some help with designing flyers (black and white, 2 sided). I have a printers to print them and send to Boston and a girl to distribute them around, though there is never enough of that :). I mean girls...

Also I would like to invite those of you who live in Boston metro area to join us and may be have a word to people if you have good story to tell related to Self Clearing and such.

Please contact me if you want to come or can help me to create marketing materials or just give a good organizational idea as of this is my first such event in my life and I do not have much experience with it nor support. I am planning to ask people for donations instead of selling a tickets and 50% or more of the money will go to the fund to publish “Self Clearing” book.

Meeting will take place at Newton Driving school in Newton MA.

Roy Jones
[email protected]
+1 (781) 330-0624
admirology.org
SelfClearing.com
Forum for Self Clearing live tech support:
forum.SelfClearing.com

juztice

I've read two threads here, looking for help, and instead I just see people arguing with each other insisting this person's personal experience is invalid for whatever reason and they couldn't have possibly experienced the "wins" they claim. And a whole lot of politics. A whole lot of speculation. A whole lot of hatred, really.

Anyone have any advice for a forum that is helpful and will answer questions for someone who is looking for dianetic/scientology help without having to go through the church for it? Or if anyone is interested in e-mailing me with their experiences that I may find helpful ([email protected]) - This forum (or I should say the two threads I've read...I can't speak for the rest of the forum as I have been too discouraged by what I came here to find) is full of negativity and people attacking each other for really no reason at all and in all the mess, not very much usable information at all. I am only writing this post because I realized I've wasted 3 hours reading this forum to no avail. I walk away from what I expected to be a helpful online research session feeling even more discouraged, like I've wasted my time - and pushed back to the church for help, which was what I was trying to avoid in the first place and what I assumed this forum was trying to DISCOURAGE as well. Well, this forum has done the opposite of discouraging me to go back to the church. So, if the good things are considered "wins" then I would call this a "fail" - of epic proportions.

Anyway - I came here specifically looking to become clear, hopefully on my own and not through the church, and to see how to safely do the purif on my own without the exorbitant amount of $ the church asks for. I've downloaded self-clearing and been reading it and trying it on my own - but I am still very interested in the personal experiences of others. The only two things I'm even interested in - and what I come across is multi-page threads of people arguing with each other and invalidating each other and nothing of use. Very few people actually saying "Hey, I did this and this is what it did for me" just people saying it won't work, or it can't work, or this or that but with no personal experience - did you even try it or are you just insistent that it can't possibly work just because you don't believe it works that way? Akin to the 1930s when everyone was told Marijuana makes people hallucinate and turn into sex-craved maniacs, and all the people echoing those things...clearly had never even tried marijuana. If they had, they'd have had a bit more of an idea of what it was and would have much different recountings of their experiences. I don't even care if your personal experience is something like "I did self-clearing for 100 hours and had absolutely 0 wins" - I just want to know what ACTUALLY HAPPENS to people who have ACTUALLY TRIED these things so I can get some intel of my own and decide which route I should be taking. I am not interested in hearing an opinion of someone who has no personal experience with it.

Anyway - if anyone can point me in a direction where I can actually get answers to my questions - specifically, the two threads I've read - regarding self-clearing and anyone's PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (not a thread full of time-wasting speculation on whether or not the pilot actually committed suicide...don't care - I'm interested in the tech) as well as a safe way to accomplish the purif without needing medical assistance because, while having the Clear Body, Clear Mind book and it's fantastically detailed process, I still don't feel safe doing it on my own, but again uninterested in going to the church for it. At this point I feel like that's my only option...and I suppose I should consider myself lucky to not have an unlimited amount of money burning a hole in my pocket, or I'd probably be sucked into the church.

Just looking for help. Please e-mail me if you can help. I'd love some real help here or at least someone to talk to about it. I gather that some of you are really trying to help, but I feel like most of that is bogged down by the negativity and the people who just want to argue about the politics of the church and LRH's past instead of acknowledging that some of the things he discovered actually have worked for people - and have worked for me, I know this stuff works for me and here's how I know that. Some people, it seems, just want to say something negative, it doesn't matter what they're replying to, it just has to be negative...why? Through dianetic auditing I was able to rid myself of seasonal allergies, food allergies (this was probably the biggest win of all time), and terrible back, neck and shoulder pain. With the purif I intend to rid myself of the harmful effects that depression and anti-anxiety medications have had on me, I know they have a lingering presence in my body and I know they have destroyed a part of me that I had in high school and lost within a month of being on prozac, I have never fully gotten that back and I intend to. I believe the purif can do this for me and I'd love to hear how I can accomplish the purif without having to worry about my safety along the way.

I'm not interested in the politics. I'm not interested in any of that. I'm just trying to get help because I completely believe in the tech of dianetics and it has helped me a lot personally and I just want to continue this journey, but I dislike being bombarded by staff members every time I enter a church, basically asking me for money all of the time, the ridiculous amount of mail (that likely will never end) and phone calls and the insane prices (apparently all my money is going to building new fancy orgs and sending out mass mailings 4-5 times a day). I am a firm believer in the technology, just not a believer in the way the church goes about doing it. I believe if I had discovered this information, I'd want the whole world to know about it for free, or even a reasonable price...$33,000 to go clear? Insane. The church has no intention of clearing the planet, because the planet cannot afford to be cleared. If they really wanted to clear the planet, they'd help out people who can't afford it. If I go to a christian church and I don't have a bible, they don't say, here's one you can buy for $30...they just give me one! If I go to a christian church for counseling, they give it to me...I understand certain things need a price, but they charge a whole lot more than necessary and some things don't necessarily need a price at all. Like they want me to buy a bunch of The Way to Happiness books... (well, I guess Ron did...since it's written in the book) and just pass them out to people - getting their message out there and ME being the one who is paying for it. Why don't they just give me 50 books and I'd gladly pass them out to people who might be able to benefit. Not to mention how many more followers they'd actually have if not for the money grubbing. That and the secrecy. If they were really trying to educate the planet, there wouldn't be secrets that you have to pay a certain amount of money to be able to hear about.

Anyway - sorry for the rant...I'm feeling highly discouraged after stumbling upon this site and I need help! Please help me, I am lost!

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Hi, Juztice, welcome to the forum! :)

You should post an introduction in the section of this forum that is dedicated to that.

If you are interested in Self Clearing and want help, you might contact Roy Jones who had posted an item just above your post. He seems to be interested in getting together with others regarding this manual. You could also contact Ant Phillips who started this thread. I highly recommend Self Clearing for those who can go it alone.

There are plenty of off-shoots of Scientology. I can't personally recommend any of them but they are to be found on this forum with some dedicated searching. There are many good people who want to help and they do monitor this forum; they often have links at the bottom of their posts.

Sorry about the negativity, but that is to be expected. You have to develop the ability to separate the wheat from the chaff without getting chafed; no getting around that; it is just the "isness" of internet forums.

Good luck.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Whining Snipped.

Anyone have any advice for a forum that is helpful and will answer questions for someone who is looking for dianetic/scientology help without having to go through the church for it?

There are a few people on this board that may be able to assist you ... Terril Parks and Old Auditor spring to mind as I believe they both have the sort of forum you mention ... you can find them by going into the members list (under 'community' at the top of the page, under 'today's posts') and sending them a PM (personal message).

:)

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Whining Snipped.

There are a few people on this board that may be able to assist you ... Terril Parks and Old Auditor spring to mind as I believe they both have the sort of forum you mention ... you can find them by going into the members list (under 'community' at the top of the page, under 'today's posts') and sending them a PM (personal message).

:)

I have that stuff if you want it, PM me and I'll email the, pdf's to you unless there's some way to attach them here. If there is let me know how and I'll post them. I have The Pilot, Self Clearing and some other files that came on the disk I got some years ago off of Ebay. It's non COS stuff. Obviously I would not charge for them even though I bought them off of Ebay some years back. Wait, I seem to have attached the self clearing but couldn't get the Pilot to attach. I'll try it on another reply.

SELF CLEARING©
A handbook for self enlightenment
By The Pilot
TABLE OF CONTENTS
INTRODUCING THE NEW BOOK .............................................................................................. 1
PREFACE .................................................................................................................................... 3
INTRODUCTION AND PURPOSE.............................................................................................. 4
1. Communication.................................................................................................................... 6
2. Confront................................................................................................................................. 6
3. Forgiveness.......................................................................................................................... 6
4. Responsibility....................................................................................................................... 7
5. Love....................................................................................................................................... 7
6. Wisdom................................................................................................................................. 7
7. Rightness.............................................................................................................................. 7
8. Viewpoints ............................................................................................................................. 7
9. Life ......................................................................................................................................... 8
10. Help ..................................................................................................................................... 8
11. Opponents.......................................................................................................................... 8
12. Goals................................................................................................................................... 9
ADVICE AND WARNINGS........................................................................................................11
IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE .........................................................................................................15
CHAPTER 1: BEGINNING STEPS...........................................................................................17
1.1 The Attention Process......................................................................................................17
1.2 Spiritual Version ...............................................................................................................19
1.3 Applying the Attention Process to the body...................................................................19
1.4 More on the underlying theory..........................................................................................20
1.5 Applying the attention process to learning a skill. .........................................................21
1.6 More advanced variations ...............................................................................................21
1.7 What about blind people ..................................................................................................22
1.8 Summary...........................................................................................................................22
CHAPTER 2: REACH AND WITHDRAW................................................................................24
2.1 Objective reach and withdraw .........................................................................................27
2.2 Mental Reach and Withdraw............................................................................................27
2.3 The Contact Assist or Touch Back .................................................................................28
2.4 The Wall Drill .....................................................................................................................28
2.5 Precise Control.................................................................................................................29
CHAPTER 3: THOUGHTS, EMOTIONS, AND ATTITUDES .................................................31
3.1 Attitudes............................................................................................................................31
3.2 Associations.....................................................................................................................32
3.3 Emotions...........................................................................................................................33
3.4 Automaticities ...................................................................................................................33
3.5 More automaticities..........................................................................................................34
3.6 Confront .............................................................................................................................34
3.7 Holding Corners................................................................................................................36
3.8 Other People .....................................................................................................................36
CHAPTER 4: SUBJECTIVE PROCESSES............................................................................38
4.1 Remembering and Forgetting .........................................................................................39
4.2 Agree and Disagree.........................................................................................................39
4.3 Importances......................................................................................................................40
4.4 Affinity................................................................................................................................40
4.5 Thought ..............................................................................................................................40
CHAPTER 5: STUDY.................................................................................................................41
5.1 Misunderstood Words......................................................................................................41
5.2 Seeing how things fit together .........................................................................................41
5.3 Going too fast....................................................................................................................42
5.4 Interest...............................................................................................................................42
5.5 Going Further ....................................................................................................................43
5.6 Evaluation and Judgment.................................................................................................43
5.7 Practical Application ........................................................................................................43
5.8 Broadening Your Viewpoint.............................................................................................43
5.9 Relative Vs Absolute Truth...............................................................................................44
5.10 Frames of Reference.....................................................................................................44
5.11 Detecting False Data .....................................................................................................44
5.12 Seeking Truth Without Prejudice ..................................................................................45
5.13 A finishing touch..............................................................................................................45
5.14 Afterword .........................................................................................................................45
CHAPTER 6: CONFRONTING THE PAST..............................................................................46
6.1 Simple Recall - affinity......................................................................................................47
6.2 Simple Recall - agreement..............................................................................................47
6.3 Simple Recall - communication.......................................................................................47
6.4 Simple Recall - understanding ........................................................................................48
6.5 Simple Recall - senses ....................................................................................................48
6.6 Detailed Recall..................................................................................................................48
6.7 More that can be done .....................................................................................................49
6.8 Remembrance of Past Lives...........................................................................................50
6.9 Some basic information on past lives ............................................................................50
6.10 The Beginning Step to Past Life Recall .......................................................................52
6.11 Final Step ........................................................................................................................53
CHAPTER 7: WILLINGNESS AND ACCESSIBILITY.............................................................55
7.1 Willing to Find Out.............................................................................................................56
7.2 Finding out About..............................................................................................................56
7.3 An advanced version........................................................................................................56
7.4 Being .................................................................................................................................56
7.5 Doing.................................................................................................................................57
7.6 Having ...............................................................................................................................57
7.7 Agree and Disagree.........................................................................................................57
7.8 Change ..............................................................................................................................57
7.9 In a Crowded Place ..........................................................................................................58
7.10 Afraid to find out..............................................................................................................58
CHAPTER 8: COMMUNICATION BARRIERS ........................................................................59
8.1 The Body...........................................................................................................................60
8.2 Sex ....................................................................................................................................60
8.3 Social................................................................................................................................60
8.4 Desires etc. .......................................................................................................................60
8.5 People...............................................................................................................................61
8.6 Professions .......................................................................................................................61
8.7 In a crowded place............................................................................................................61
8.8 Real Freedom...................................................................................................................61
CHAPTER 9: MORE ON COMMUNICATIONS.......................................................................63
9.1 Projecting Intention ...........................................................................................................63
9.2 Acknowledgments ............................................................................................................65
9.3 Putting it all together .........................................................................................................67
9.4 Summary...........................................................................................................................69
CHAPTER 10: THE DUPLICATION FACTOR........................................................................70
10.1 Willingness ......................................................................................................................70
10.2 Book and Bottle ..............................................................................................................70
10.3 Mental Version of Book and Bottle ...............................................................................71
10.4 Duplicating Other's Viewpoints.....................................................................................72
10.5 More On Other's Viewpoints .........................................................................................72
10.6 The Emotional Scale......................................................................................................73
10.7 Using the Emotional Scale ............................................................................................74
CHAPTER 11: EXTERIORIZATION..........................................................................................76
11.1 Interiorization and Exteriorization..................................................................................77
11.2 Some more drills ............................................................................................................79
11.3 Looking around...............................................................................................................79
11.4 Imagination.....................................................................................................................80
11.5 Healing............................................................................................................................81
11.6 Summary........................................................................................................................82
CHAPTER 12: HELP..................................................................................................................83
12.1 Willing to Help .................................................................................................................84
12.2 General Help ...................................................................................................................84
12.3 Past Help .........................................................................................................................84
12.4 Specific Help...................................................................................................................85
12.5 Confronting the Emotions ..............................................................................................86
12.6 Acceptable Help .............................................................................................................88
CHAPTER 13: CHANGE AND NO CHANGE.........................................................................89
13.1 Objective Change...........................................................................................................89
13.2 Holding the Body ............................................................................................................89
13.3 Holding on with Your Mind .............................................................................................90
13.4 Exterior Version..............................................................................................................91
13.5 Change Process.............................................................................................................91
13.6 Change and Control.......................................................................................................91
13.7 Recall ...............................................................................................................................92
13.8 Change/Unchanged .......................................................................................................92
13.9 Changing the room.........................................................................................................92
CHAPTER 14: PROTEST..........................................................................................................93
14.1 Current Protests..............................................................................................................94
14.2 Past protests...................................................................................................................94
14.3 Acknowledgment............................................................................................................96
14.4 Acceptance.....................................................................................................................96
14.5 Compulsions ...................................................................................................................96
14.6 Chronic Physical Conditions .........................................................................................97
14.7 Basic Protest ..................................................................................................................97
CHAPTER 15: PROBLEMS......................................................................................................99
15.1 Confront........................................................................................................................100
15.2 Games and Creation....................................................................................................100
15.3 More on confront...........................................................................................................100
15.4 Solutions ........................................................................................................................101
15.5 Incomplete communications........................................................................................101
15.6 Responsibility................................................................................................................102
15.7 Duality...........................................................................................................................102
15.8 Running both sides.......................................................................................................102
CHAPTER 16: MUST HAVE AND CAN'T HAVE.................................................................103
16.1 Money...........................................................................................................................104
16.2 Sex and Sensation.......................................................................................................106
16.3 Food and Eating ...........................................................................................................107
16.4 Work and Jobs..............................................................................................................108
16.5 Desirable Possessions ...............................................................................................109
16.6 Love and Admiration....................................................................................................111
16.7 Other Areas...................................................................................................................112
CHAPTER 17: MUST AVOID AND CAN'T GET RID OF.....................................................113
17.1 Drudgery.......................................................................................................................113
17.2 Pain...............................................................................................................................114
17.3 Criticism ........................................................................................................................115
17.4 Aggravation...................................................................................................................116
17.5 Other Areas...................................................................................................................117
CHAPTER 18: CAUSE............................................................................................................118
18.1 Willing to Do..................................................................................................................118
18.2 Willing to Reveal...........................................................................................................119
18.3 Finding out.....................................................................................................................119
18.4 The Body.......................................................................................................................119
18.5 Sex................................................................................................................................119
18.6 Family ............................................................................................................................120
18.7 Work..............................................................................................................................121
18.8 Society..........................................................................................................................121
18.9 Thought and Creativity .................................................................................................122
18.10 Other Areas.................................................................................................................122
18.11 The General Version..................................................................................................123
18.12 Forgiveness of Past Existence.................................................................................124
CHAPTER 19: OVERTS, MOTIVATORS, AND WITHHOLDS............................................126
19.1 The duplication of reality..............................................................................................126
19.2 Other's Sensations .......................................................................................................128
19.3 Karma...........................................................................................................................128
19.4 The Victim's Side .........................................................................................................129
19.5 More on Overts .............................................................................................................130
19.6 Withholds......................................................................................................................130
19.7 The Missed Withhold....................................................................................................132
CHAPTER 20: A STEP FURTHER OUT ...............................................................................134
20.1 Places where You Are Not...........................................................................................134
20.2 Attacking......................................................................................................................134
20.3 Hatred ...........................................................................................................................134
20.4 Orders...........................................................................................................................135
20.5 Beautiful Things ............................................................................................................135
20.6 Safe...............................................................................................................................135
20.7 Games..........................................................................................................................135
20.8 Playing Games .............................................................................................................136
20.9 Inventing Games...........................................................................................................136
20.10 Goals ...........................................................................................................................136
20.11 More on Goals ............................................................................................................136
20.12 Emotions .....................................................................................................................136
20.13 Control........................................................................................................................137
20.14 Awareness..................................................................................................................137
20.15 Doing Better................................................................................................................137
CHAPTER 21: AFFINITY, REALITY, AND COMMUNICATION...........................................138
21.1 Enforced Affinity............................................................................................................139
21.2 Inhibited Affinity.............................................................................................................140
21.3 Positive Affinity .............................................................................................................140
21.4 Enforced Agreement....................................................................................................140
21.5 Inhibited Agreement .....................................................................................................141
21.6 Positive Agreement......................................................................................................141
21.7 Enforced Communication............................................................................................142
21.8 Inhibited Communication.............................................................................................142
21.9 Positive Communication..............................................................................................142
CHAPTER 22: MORE ON UPSETS.......................................................................................144
22.1 The E-Meter ..................................................................................................................144
22.2 More on the Anatomy of Upsets.................................................................................146
22.3 Handling an Upset........................................................................................................147
22.4 Clearing up major upsets.............................................................................................148
22.5 The Pattern of Aberration ............................................................................................149
22.7 The Underlying Mechanics ..........................................................................................150
22.8 An ARC Process..........................................................................................................151
CHAPTER 23: TRICKERY AND FALSE DATA....................................................................152
23.1 Trickery.........................................................................................................................152
23.2 Distraction....................................................................................................................152
23.3 Confusion ......................................................................................................................152
23.4 Pushing Ideas into Confusions....................................................................................153
23.5 Encouraging Conflicts..................................................................................................153
23.6 Shifting Blame...............................................................................................................154
23.7 Misleading Time ...........................................................................................................154
23.8 Altering Importance ......................................................................................................154
23.9 Invalidation....................................................................................................................155
23.10 Shame and Embarrassment.....................................................................................155
23.11 False Accusations......................................................................................................155
23.12 More on Encouraging conflicts .................................................................................156
23.13 Truth and Falsehood..................................................................................................156
23.14 Being Mislead.............................................................................................................156
23.15 Manipulation................................................................................................................156
23.16 Evaluation....................................................................................................................156
23.17 Judgment.....................................................................................................................157
CHAPTER 24: SUPPRESSION..............................................................................................159
24.1 Stops.............................................................................................................................160
24.2 Criticism ........................................................................................................................160
24.3 Making Nothing.............................................................................................................161
24.4 Spotting .........................................................................................................................161
24.5 Help...............................................................................................................................162
24.6 Problems.......................................................................................................................162
24.7 Withholds......................................................................................................................162
24.8 Overts............................................................................................................................163
24.9 Invalidation....................................................................................................................163
24.10 Upsets .........................................................................................................................163
24.11 Safe .............................................................................................................................164
24.12 Cause..........................................................................................................................164
24.13 Mockups......................................................................................................................164
24.14 Summary.....................................................................................................................164
24.15 A Note on Orthodox Misbehavior .............................................................................165
CHAPTER 25: JUSTIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY.................................................166
25.1 Justification Process....................................................................................................166
25.2 Excuses........................................................................................................................166
25.3 Improvement..................................................................................................................166
25.4 Responsibility................................................................................................................167
25.5 More Responsibility......................................................................................................167
25.6 Domination and Survival..............................................................................................167
25.7 Superiority....................................................................................................................168
CHAPTER 26: REPRESSION ................................................................................................172
26.1 Cleaning Up Bothersome Ideas and Worries ...........................................................175
26.2 Avoiding Thinking About..............................................................................................176
26.3 Never Happened ..........................................................................................................176
26.4 Made Nothing Of...........................................................................................................176
CHAPTER 27: KEEPING YOURSELF MOVING..................................................................178
27.1 The Rudiments..............................................................................................................180
27.2 Other Rudiments...........................................................................................................181
27.3 Some Useful Rudiments..............................................................................................182
27.4 Wrong Indications.........................................................................................................183
27.5 Assists ...........................................................................................................................183
27.6 Errors in Listing.............................................................................................................184
27.7 Other Trouble Spots.....................................................................................................186
27.8 Correction Lists ............................................................................................................187
CHAPTER 28: INCIDENT RUNNING......................................................................................189
28.1 An Incident Running Technique...................................................................................190
28.2 What to Run First ..........................................................................................................193
28.3 Running Aches and Pains ...........................................................................................194
28.4 Accidents and Operations ...........................................................................................195
28.5 Other Techniques .........................................................................................................197
28.6 Memory.........................................................................................................................197
28.7 Afterword .......................................................................................................................198
CHAPTER 29: HANDLING LOSS ..........................................................................................199
29.1 Taking Weight Off of Heavy Losses...........................................................................199
29.2 Running Incidents of Loss............................................................................................201
29.3 Advanced Steps...........................................................................................................202
CHAPTER 30: LOCATIONS....................................................................................................203
30.1 Safe Locations..............................................................................................................203
30.2 Communicating with Bodies .......................................................................................204
30.3 Identities ........................................................................................................................204
30.4 Attitudes........................................................................................................................205
30.5 Being.............................................................................................................................205
30.6 Creation........................................................................................................................205
30.7 More on Creation..........................................................................................................206
CHAPTER 31: ADVANCED INCIDENT RUNNING..............................................................207
31.1 Drug Handling ...............................................................................................................207
31.2 Drug Incidents ...............................................................................................................208
31.3 Residual Poisons .........................................................................................................208
31.4 Gains in Awareness.....................................................................................................208
31.5 Other Drug Handling.....................................................................................................209
31.6 The Spiritual Side.........................................................................................................210
31.7 Interiorization................................................................................................................210
31.8 Collapsed Space..........................................................................................................212
31.9 Energy Beams..............................................................................................................212
31.10 Protecting Bodies ......................................................................................................213
31.11 "Theta" incidents ........................................................................................................214
CHAPTER 32: INCREASING PERCEPTION AND ORIENTATION ...................................215
32.1 Positive Exteriorization................................................................................................215
32.2 Distance (outside) ........................................................................................................215
32.3 Distance (exterior)........................................................................................................215
32.4 The Grand Tour.............................................................................................................215
32.5 Orientation....................................................................................................................216
32.6 Street Corners ..............................................................................................................216
32.7 Mocking up bodies.......................................................................................................217
32.8 More on Bodies ............................................................................................................217
32.9 Using a Mirror ...............................................................................................................217
32.10 Exterior Version..........................................................................................................217
32.11 Tactile ..........................................................................................................................217
32.12 Sounds ........................................................................................................................218
32.13 Ext/Int on the Body......................................................................................................218
32.14 Operating the Body....................................................................................................218
CHAPTER 33: SOURCES AND OTHER ADVANCED MECHANICS..............................219
33.1 Spotting Sources..........................................................................................................219
33.2 Sources in General.......................................................................................................219
33.3 Cause ............................................................................................................................219
33.4 Creation........................................................................................................................219
33.5 Isness............................................................................................................................220
33.6 Reality...........................................................................................................................220
33.7 Creating ........................................................................................................................220
33.8 Existence......................................................................................................................220
33.9 Conditions .....................................................................................................................221
33.10 Beliefs.........................................................................................................................221
33.11 Persistence.................................................................................................................221
33.12 Words..........................................................................................................................221
33.13 Significance ................................................................................................................221
33.14 Importances ................................................................................................................222
33.15 Present time................................................................................................................222
33.16 Exercise One ..............................................................................................................222
33.17 Exercise Two ..............................................................................................................222
33.18 Exercise Three ...........................................................................................................223
CHAPTER 34: IMPLANTS.......................................................................................................225
34.1 Technique......................................................................................................................226
34.2 The Suicide Implant......................................................................................................227
34.3 Finishing Step...............................................................................................................230
CHAPTER 35: ENTRY POINTS ..............................................................................................231
35.1 Relationships ................................................................................................................231
35.2 Groups ...........................................................................................................................232
35.3 Forced to Join...............................................................................................................233
35.4 Failed Purposes ...........................................................................................................233
35.5 Desirable purposes......................................................................................................234
35.6 Learning........................................................................................................................234
35.7 Joining the Body...........................................................................................................234
35.8 Mapping your Lifetimes ...............................................................................................234
CHAPTER 36: ENTRY INTO THIS UNIVERSE.....................................................................236
36.1 Some Things To Do.....................................................................................................241
36.2 Using This as an Undercut...........................................................................................241
36.3 A note on the Goals Series .........................................................................................242
CHAPTER 37: UNIVERSES ...................................................................................................243
37.1 Six Ways to Nothing .....................................................................................................244
37.2 Universe exteriorization ...............................................................................................245
37.3 Beingness .....................................................................................................................245
37.5 Desirable Targets.........................................................................................................248
CHAPTER 38: ENTITIES AND SPIRITUAL FRAGMENTS .................................................249
CHAPTER 39: ENERGY..........................................................................................................258
39.1 Helpful Energy...............................................................................................................258
39.2 Acceptable Energy.......................................................................................................258
39.3 Starting and Stopping energy .....................................................................................258
39.4 The Energy Beam Drill.................................................................................................259
39.5 Cleaning up Energy Beams ........................................................................................260
39.6 The Energy Drill ............................................................................................................260
39.7 More Energy..................................................................................................................261
39.8 Energy Sources............................................................................................................262
39.9 Having Energy...............................................................................................................262
39.10 Breathing Energy........................................................................................................263
CHAPTER 40: MACHINERY...................................................................................................264
40.1 Duplication ....................................................................................................................264
40.2 Duplicating machinery..................................................................................................264
40.3 Being Machinery...........................................................................................................265
40.4 Mental Machinery..........................................................................................................266
40.5 Interiorization machines ...............................................................................................267
40.6 Inventing........................................................................................................................267
40.7 Having Machines..........................................................................................................267
40.8 Reality Machines ..........................................................................................................268
CHAPTER 41: BODIES...........................................................................................................269
41.1 Pawns in a Game.........................................................................................................269
41.2 Mocking up Bodies ......................................................................................................270
41.3 Mocking up other playing tokens ................................................................................270
41.4 Copying Bodies............................................................................................................271
41.5 Animal Bodies ..............................................................................................................271
41.6 Mocking up Animal Bodies .........................................................................................271
41.7 Human Bodies..............................................................................................................272
41.8 Duplicating the Body....................................................................................................273
41.9 More Duplication ..........................................................................................................273
41.10 Direct duplication .......................................................................................................274
41.11 Flow of Control............................................................................................................274
41.12 Anchor Point Adjustments.........................................................................................275
41.13 The Genetic Entity......................................................................................................277
CHAPTER 42: OBJECTS AND INFINITY..............................................................................278
42.1 Must Not Touch.............................................................................................................278
42.2 Blackness......................................................................................................................278
42.3 Complex Mockups........................................................................................................278
42.4 Infinities.........................................................................................................................279
42.5 Grains of Sand..............................................................................................................279
42.6 Objects out to Infinity.....................................................................................................280
42.7 Who's Mocking You Up................................................................................................280
CHAPTER 43: ADVANCED CONCEPTS ............................................................................282
43.1 Courage and Beauty....................................................................................................282
43.2 More on Courage .........................................................................................................282
43.3 Decay............................................................................................................................282
43.4 Decay of Bodies...........................................................................................................283
43.5 The Past ........................................................................................................................283
43.6 Experience ....................................................................................................................284
43.7 Impossibilities ...............................................................................................................284
43.8 Stepping out of the Struggle ........................................................................................284
43.9 Spotting Spots in Space..............................................................................................285
CHAPTER 44: ETHICS, MORALITY, AND THE DYNAMICS..............................................286
44.1 The Dynamics of Survival............................................................................................287
44.2 A Process on the Dynamics........................................................................................288
44.3 The Greatest Good.......................................................................................................289
44.4 The Golden Rule ...........................................................................................................290
44.5 Serving a Higher Purpose ...........................................................................................290
44.6 Infinite Creation.............................................................................................................291
44.7 Evaluating some basic ideas......................................................................................292
44.8 Mocking up your own Standards.................................................................................292
44.9 Summary.......................................................................................................................293
CHAPTER 45: AESTHETICS .................................................................................................294
45.1 Spotting Aesthetics ......................................................................................................294
45.2 Aesthetic Recall............................................................................................................294
45.3 Enforce and Inhibit........................................................................................................295
45.4 Evaluation and Invalidation..........................................................................................295
45.5 Encouragement ............................................................................................................296
45.6 Overts............................................................................................................................296
45.7 Sales.............................................................................................................................296
45.8 Mocking up Aesthetics.................................................................................................297
45.9 For the Future................................................................................................................297
CHAPTER 46: THE UPPER DYNAMICS..............................................................................298
46.1 Some Positive Processing..........................................................................................298
46.2 The Negative Side........................................................................................................299
46.3 Positive Action..............................................................................................................302
CHAPTER 47: POSTULATES................................................................................................303
47.1 Postulate Sticking.........................................................................................................303
47.2 Postulate Working ........................................................................................................304
47.3 Mocking up Postulates.................................................................................................304
47.3.1 Stopping Postulates..................................................................................................304
47.4 More Mocking up Postulates.......................................................................................304
47.5 More information...........................................................................................................306
47.6 An Advanced Process.................................................................................................307
CHAPTER 48: NEXT STEPS .................................................................................................308
48.1 Other Areas to Pursue .................................................................................................309
48.2 Other Things to Learn...................................................................................................309
48.3 A Final Process ............................................................................................................310
48.4 Conclusion.....................................................................................................................310
APPENDIX A: NOTES FOR PROFESSIONALS .................................................................312
APPENDIX B: CORRECTION LIST........................................................................................317
APPENDIX C: CofS EQUIVALENTS.....................................................................................320

Super Scio
©
Authored by The Pilot
Copyright 1997 - 1999
All commercial rights are reserved to the author, who currently wishes to remain
anonymous and therefore is writing under the pen name of "The Pilot". Individuals may
freely copy these files on the internet for their own use and they may be made available
on any web server who does not charge for them and who does not alter their contents.
Each Internet user may also print off and bind one such copy for their own use. THESE
PERMISSIONS HAVE BEEN IRREVOCABLY GIVEN. All other rights reserved under
the law in the country of copying.
[This is a published work, produced under the laws of the USA, and therefore copyright
from the moment of production].
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction and Contents ........................................................................................... 1
What Is and What Isn't True about Scientology ......................................................... 6
Cosmic History............................................................................................................ 46
1. Introduction............................................................................................................ 46
2. In the Beginning .................................................................................................... 47
3. The Dance of Creation .......................................................................................... 49
4. The Womb............................................................................................................. 50
5. The Jewel of Knowledge ....................................................................................... 51
6. We Begin the Creative Process ............................................................................ 53
7. The Reality Wars................................................................................................... 54
8. The Early Capabilities and Aberrations................................................................. 56
9. The Mis-Aligned Spaces ....................................................................................... 58
10. The Agreements Universe................................................................................... 59
11. Home Universe.................................................................................................... 61
12. The Penalty Universes of the Home Universe Era .............................................. 62
13. The Fall of Home Universe.................................................................................. 63
14. The Games Universe........................................................................................... 66
15. The Motion Universe ........................................................................................... 67
16. The Symbols Universe ........................................................................................ 70
17. The Thought or Theta Universe .......................................................................... 76
18. The Theta - MEST Wars ..................................................................................... 77
19. The Conflicts (or MEST) Universe....................................................................... 78
20. The Magic Universe ............................................................................................ 80
21. The Current Physical (or Space Opera) Universe............................................... 80
22. The Mud Universe ............................................................................................... 83
23. Where Are We Now ............................................................................................ 83
24. Summary ............................................................................................................. 86
The Actual Goals Problem Masses of This Universe............................................... 87
1. Background ........................................................................................................... 87
2. Goals in Opposition............................................................................................... 88
3. The Lineplot........................................................................................................... 90
4. How the Lineplot Fits Together ............................................................................. 91
5. More Things Connected to the Goal ..................................................................... 95
6. The Source of These Goals .................................................................................. 96
7. Processes that Can Be Run ................................................................................ 100
8. Advanced Processes on Opterms ....................................................................... 112
9. Processing the Rock............................................................................................ 116
10. Afterword ........................................................................................................... 120
Auditing Tips and Techniques................................................................................. 123
1. The Underlying Basis of Auditing ........................................................................ 123
2. Types of Auditing................................................................................................. 126
3. Methodology........................................................................................................ 130
4. Assists ................................................................................................................. 143
5. Grades of Release .............................................................................................. 159
6. Repair and Booster Rundowns............................................................................ 176
7. Wrong Ideas in Standard Tech ........................................................................... 184
Implant Universes ..................................................................................................... 191
1. Introduction.......................................................................................................... 191
2. The Nature of Universes ..................................................................................... 192
3. The Mechanics of Universes ............................................................................... 194
4. The Decline of Theta ........................................................................................... 197
5. The Later Track ................................................................................................... 198
6. Factors Involved in Running Implant Universes .................................................. 200
Auditing Out the Penalty Universes......................................................................... 214
1. Initial Approach.................................................................................................... 214
2. My Own Experience............................................................................................. 216
3. Key Out Rundown ............................................................................................... 217
4. Assessment List .................................................................................................. 220
5. Penalty Universe Handling Rundown.................................................................. 222
6. Platen I ................................................................................................................ 224
Penalty Universe Master List.................................................................................... 238
Penalty Universes: Tiger Universe Symbols........................................................... 286
Divide and Conquer .................................................................................................. 300
1. Divide and Conquer............................................................................................. 300
2. A More Accurate Look At Incident 2 .................................................................... 305
3. Programmed Machine Entities (PMEs)................................................................ 311
4. Control Entities.................................................................................................... 324
5. Thought Pools ..................................................................................................... 327
6. Spiral Decay And Death ...................................................................................... 330
7. Arslycus............................................................................................................... 331
8. Advanced Solo NOTs.......................................................................................... 337
9. NOTs In Science Fiction...................................................................................... 344
10. Split Viewpoints (SVs) ....................................................................................... 345
OT Drills and Advanced Processes......................................................................... 351
1. My Favorite Exteriorization Processes ................................................................ 351
2. SOP 8C Revisited................................................................................................ 353
3. Some High Powered Processes .......................................................................... 355
4. SOP 8 OT ............................................................................................................ 360
5. Levitation Rundown............................................................................................. 370
Various Implant Platens............................................................................................ 426
1. OT2 ADDITIONS................................................................................................. 426
2. The Helatrobus Prison Planet Implant................................................................. 430
3. Earlier Helatrobus Implants ................................................................................. 454
4. The Basic Helatrobus Implant ............................................................................. 455
4. The Dear Souls Implant....................................................................................... 456
5. The Amusement Park Goals................................................................................ 461
6. The Train Implant ................................................................................................ 463
7. The Aircraft Door Implant .................................................................................... 467
8. The Agreements Universe Implant ...................................................................... 469
9. The Disability Implant .......................................................................................... 475
10. The Discontinuity Implant .................................................................................. 496
11. The Halver......................................................................................................... 509
12. The Anti-Energy Implant.................................................................................... 510
13. Fac 1 ................................................................................................................. 512
14. The Individuation Implant .................................................................................. 513
15. The Just Rewards Implant................................................................................. 514
16. Service Fac Implants ......................................................................................... 515
17. The Human Implant ........................................................................................... 522
18. The Poles Implant.............................................................................................. 523
19. The Anti-Psychic Implant................................................................................... 525
20. The Choices Implant.......................................................................................... 526
21. The Third Eye Implant ....................................................................................... 528
22. The 10 Way Compulsion Implant ...................................................................... 529
23. The 4th Dimensional Implant............................................................................. 540
24. The Time Implant............................................................................................... 555
25. The Jewel Of Knowledge................................................................................... 558
26. The False Jewel Of Knowledge......................................................................... 566
Advanced Material and Research Techniques ....................................................... 580
1. How I Came To Research This............................................................................ 580
2. Research Auditing ............................................................................................... 589
3. Advanced Penalty Universe Processing.............................................................. 592
4. Penalty Universe Assessment List Including Negative Goals ............................. 598
5. The Treadmill: General Information..................................................................... 601
6. The Treadmill: Crossover Platen........................................................................ 604
7. The 5 Way Opposition GPMs.............................................................................. 606
8. Picture Mazes...................................................................................................... 617
9. The Big Splitter Implant ....................................................................................... 618
Notes .......................................................................................................................... 711
1. Order And Chaos................................................................................................. 711
2. The Most Basic Goals ......................................................................................... 716
3. Faster Than Light Travel ..................................................................................... 717
View attachment 7031

Last edited:

juztice

Not really what I was looking for, but I appreciate the responses. Thank you.

I guess my biggest issue is all the negativity and arguing I see in here. It does not sound like a forum full of happy, or enlightened people at all. I'm aiming toward something a little different. I guess I'll just figure it out.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I've read two threads here, looking for help, and instead I just see people arguing with each other insisting this person's personal experience is invalid for whatever reason and they couldn't have possibly experienced the "wins" they claim. And a whole lot of politics. A whole lot of speculation. A whole lot of hatred, really.

Anyone have any advice for a forum that is helpful and will answer questions for someone who is looking for dianetic/scientology help without having to go through the church for it? Or if anyone is interested in e-mailing me with their experiences that I may find helpful ([email protected]) - This forum (or I should say the two threads I've read...I can't speak for the rest of the forum as I have been too discouraged by what I came here to find) is full of negativity and people attacking each other for really no reason at all and in all the mess, not very much usable information at all. I am only writing this post because I realized I've wasted 3 hours reading this forum to no avail. I walk away from what I expected to be a helpful online research session feeling even more discouraged, like I've wasted my time - and pushed back to the church for help, which was what I was trying to avoid in the first place and what I assumed this forum was trying to DISCOURAGE as well. Well, this forum has done the opposite of discouraging me to go back to the church. So, if the good things are considered "wins" then I would call this a "fail" - of epic proportions.

Anyway - I came here specifically looking to become clear, hopefully on my own and not through the church, and to see how to safely do the purif on my own without the exorbitant amount of $ the church asks for. I've downloaded self-clearing and been reading it and trying it on my own - but I am still very interested in the personal experiences of others. The only two things I'm even interested in - and what I come across is multi-page threads of people arguing with each other and invalidating each other and nothing of use. Very few people actually saying "Hey, I did this and this is what it did for me" just people saying it won't work, or it can't work, or this or that but with no personal experience - did you even try it or are you just insistent that it can't possibly work just because you don't believe it works that way? Akin to the 1930s when everyone was told Marijuana makes people hallucinate and turn into sex-craved maniacs, and all the people echoing those things...clearly had never even tried marijuana. If they had, they'd have had a bit more of an idea of what it was and would have much different recountings of their experiences. I don't even care if your personal experience is something like "I did self-clearing for 100 hours and had absolutely 0 wins" - I just want to know what ACTUALLY HAPPENS to people who have ACTUALLY TRIED these things so I can get some intel of my own and decide which route I should be taking. I am not interested in hearing an opinion of someone who has no personal experience with it.

Anyway - if anyone can point me in a direction where I can actually get answers to my questions - specifically, the two threads I've read - regarding self-clearing and anyone's PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (not a thread full of time-wasting speculation on whether or not the pilot actually committed suicide...don't care - I'm interested in the tech) as well as a safe way to accomplish the purif without needing medical assistance because, while having the Clear Body, Clear Mind book and it's fantastically detailed process, I still don't feel safe doing it on my own, but again uninterested in going to the church for it. At this point I feel like that's my only option...and I suppose I should consider myself lucky to not have an unlimited amount of money burning a hole in my pocket, or I'd probably be sucked into the church.

Just looking for help. Please e-mail me if you can help. I'd love some real help here or at least someone to talk to about it. I gather that some of you are really trying to help, but I feel like most of that is bogged down by the negativity and the people who just want to argue about the politics of the church and LRH's past instead of acknowledging that some of the things he discovered actually have worked for people - and have worked for me, I know this stuff works for me and here's how I know that. Some people, it seems, just want to say something negative, it doesn't matter what they're replying to, it just has to be negative...why? Through dianetic auditing I was able to rid myself of seasonal allergies, food allergies (this was probably the biggest win of all time), and terrible back, neck and shoulder pain. With the purif I intend to rid myself of the harmful effects that depression and anti-anxiety medications have had on me, I know they have a lingering presence in my body and I know they have destroyed a part of me that I had in high school and lost within a month of being on prozac, I have never fully gotten that back and I intend to. I believe the purif can do this for me and I'd love to hear how I can accomplish the purif without having to worry about my safety along the way.

I'm not interested in the politics. I'm not interested in any of that. I'm just trying to get help because I completely believe in the tech of dianetics and it has helped me a lot personally and I just want to continue this journey, but I dislike being bombarded by staff members every time I enter a church, basically asking me for money all of the time, the ridiculous amount of mail (that likely will never end) and phone calls and the insane prices (apparently all my money is going to building new fancy orgs and sending out mass mailings 4-5 times a day). I am a firm believer in the technology, just not a believer in the way the church goes about doing it. I believe if I had discovered this information, I'd want the whole world to know about it for free, or even a reasonable price...$33,000 to go clear? Insane. The church has no intention of clearing the planet, because the planet cannot afford to be cleared. If they really wanted to clear the planet, they'd help out people who can't afford it. If I go to a christian church and I don't have a bible, they don't say, here's one you can buy for $30...they just give me one! If I go to a christian church for counseling, they give it to me...I understand certain things need a price, but they charge a whole lot more than necessary and some things don't necessarily need a price at all. Like they want me to buy a bunch of The Way to Happiness books... (well, I guess Ron did...since it's written in the book) and just pass them out to people - getting their message out there and ME being the one who is paying for it. Why don't they just give me 50 books and I'd gladly pass them out to people who might be able to benefit. Not to mention how many more followers they'd actually have if not for the money grubbing. That and the secrecy. If they were really trying to educate the planet, there wouldn't be secrets that you have to pay a certain amount of money to be able to hear about.

Anyway - sorry for the rant...I'm feeling highly discouraged after stumbling upon this site and I need help! Please help me, I am lost!

Hello, you are probably on the wrong site/forum. We are "ex" Scientologists for the most part meaning we no longer do Scientology, find it beneficial, practice or endorse it.

That being said your best bet seems to be to Google "the free zone" or some such combination or try "independent Scientology".

Good luck and I expect you'll be back here in a year or two, give or take.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello, you are probably on the wrong site/forum. We are "ex" Scientologists for the most part meaning we no longer do Scientology, find it beneficial, practice or endorse it.

That being said your best bet seems to be to Google "the free zone" or some such combination or try "independent Scientology".

Good luck and I expect you'll be back here in a year or two, give or take.
Well, I'm glad you're here, juztice (not to mention Antony) and I look forward to reading about the Pilot (whom I knew personally!)

Since this is the Freezone section of this BBS, I see no reason not to post here.

Helena

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Not really what I was looking for, but I appreciate the responses. Thank you.

I guess my biggest issue is all the negativity and arguing I see in here. It does not sound like a forum full of happy, or enlightened people at all. I'm aiming toward something a little different. I guess I'll just figure it out.

We're just fine (thank you) ... you sound like a right misery guts though.

:roflmao:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Jeezus Juztice, you've been through the "church", and now you're having a crack at us for our shit? Our shit is much tamer than "church" shit....

Some of the shit you see here is the remnants of "church" training and indoctrination. Stir in a spoonful or two of decompression after leaving "sugar" and this is what it is.

Wanna know about marijuana? been there done that (along with other crap).I'm not going to tell you anything nice about it. Are you looking for justifications for using it? We got both camps here. The "church gives you only 1 choice. You already know what it is.

Some folks here are into the Freezone. That's their choice and their shit. It ain't mine. So don't step in here to whine.

If you're just gonna jump in off the bat telling us how bad we are, you are not going to get a friendly response. If you want otherwise, remember your manners.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
This is a cautionary tale for Self Clearing users.

I spent quite a bit of time working with Chapter 26, 'Justifications and Responsibility', which really aims to address one's own Service Facsmiles.

Knowing that working with Service Facsmiles can be difficult, I spent several weeks hunting these computations and had quite a bit success. Boy, do I love my Ser Facs!

Towards the end of my work, I started to exhibit the odd phenomena of being suspicious of others, having anxiety about people and having vivid dreams of being attacked by others.

This is not the norm for me so I looked at this from an exterior viewpoint. I suddenly realized that I had been running only the overt flow (I did it to them) while dealing with my Ser Facs and not the motivator side (they did it to me).

I ran some incidents having to do with others using their Ser Facs on me (no lack of that!) and quickly regained my usual equilibrium.