What's new

Placido Domingo, Jr. Declared; NEW Facebook Disconnection Tech

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike: Latest From The Disconnection Bubble
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/latest-from-the-disconnection-bubble/

Excerpts:
Here is the latest from the “Facebook Police”.

Clearly there is an effort to make themselves look “kinder and gentler” and couch the demand to disconnect as a “choice”…. But anyone who receivers such a message knows what this means. Disconnect (unfriend) or you will be reported for consorting with the enemy and your name will be on the list for unfriending next.
His latest message provides “plausible deniability” for the church. “No, this is just “individual Scientologists acting on their own” (like the Squirrelbusters) and see, they are simply informing people so they can make their own choice….”

Hello,

I regret to inform you that Placido Domingo, Jr. has been declared and is no longer in good standing with the Church. While he has been on the fence for a long time, he has now officially gone to the other side.

What you do with this information is entirely up to you. But, if you decide to disconnect, please go to his page and click the friend button. This will produce a drop down menu with “unfriend” at the bottom. Click this and he is no longer on your friends list. Then you can go to your mutual friends and let them know, or block him. To block him, click on the little down arrow by the gear (next to the message button) and at the bottom of that list is block/report. Click on it and follow the directions.

Do not do it in reverse order. If you block the terminal first, you will not be able to see him or him you, but his SP friends will still see that you are on his list.

I will not get into a Q&A on this. If you wish to check the factuality of the declare, contact your local DSA, OSA or Ethics terminal and they can verify it for you.

ML Bill

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
If nothing else, can we say "off line"?

How in the hell do these Scilons justify this crap to themselves? Some guy on Facebook heard it from another guy, who maybe heard it from someone else, that Mr. Blah is declared and now we are all supposed to disconnect from Mr Blah? Because some guy said so? This is the stuff of legendary satire and they really and truly don't see it.

Doesn't anyone in Scientology actually READ their own bulletins anymore? How about "If it isn't written, it isn't true?" I guess if it's written on Facebook, then that counts? :duh:

I know...I know!!! :melodramatic: They don't read and they don't apply and they are all a bunch of robots. But jeez - I had to say something. :eyeroll:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
If nothing else, can we say "off line"?

How in the hell do these Scilons justify this crap to themselves? Some guy on Facebook heard it from another guy, who maybe heard it from someone else, that Mr. Blah is declared and now we are all supposed to disconnect from Mr Blah? Because some guy said so? This is the stuff of legendary satire and they really and truly don't see it.

Doesn't anyone in Scientology actually READ their own bulletins anymore? How about "If it isn't written, it isn't true?" I guess if it's written on Facebook, then that counts? :duh:
Did you miss this part of the message?
I will not get into a Q&A on this. If you wish to check the factuality of the declare, contact your local DSA, OSA or Ethics terminal and they can verify it for you.

Gib

Crusader

But the hardest outpoint to spot is the missing data.

So what happens if one decides to NOT DISCONNECT?

Dr-William Pollack

Hello,

I regret to inform you that Placido Domingo, Jr. has been declared and is no longer in good standing with the Church. While he has been on the fence for a long time, he has now officially gone to the other side.

What you do with this information is entirely up to you. But, if you decide to disconnect, please go to his page and click the friend button. This will produce a drop down menu with “unfriend” at the bottom. Click this and he is no longer on your friends list. Then you can go to your mutual friends and let them know, or block him. To block him, click on the little down arrow by the gear (next to the message button) and at the bottom of that list is block/report. Click on it and follow the directions.

Do not do it in reverse order. If you block the terminal first, you will not be able to see him or him you, but his SP friends will still see that you are on his list.

ML Bill

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

If Scientologists had an honest bone in their mest body. . .

------------------​

Dr-William Pollack

Hello,

I regret to inform you that Placido Domingo, Jr. has been
[STRIKE]declared and is no longer in good standing with the Church[/STRIKE] shot in the back while trying to escape. While he has been on the fence for a long time, he has now officially [STRIKE]gone to the other side.[/STRIKE] been killed with the PTS/SP tech he always needed. Before you get all BPC on this cycle, please use your knowingness and realize that he got what he deserved, right?

What you do with this information is entirely up to you. But, if you decide to [STRIKE]disconnect, please go to his page and click the friend button. This will produce a drop down menu with “unfriend” at the bottom. Click this and he is no longer on your friends list. Then you can go to your mutual friends and let them know, or block him. To block him, click on the little down arrow by the gear (next to the message button) and at the bottom of that list is block/report. Click on it and follow the directions.[/STRIKE] go to his funeral (which is on the other side of the fence where our enemy is) you will be likewise shot in the back--but in an ethical, ARC-ful, uptone & theta way.

[STRIKE]Do not do it in reverse order. If you block the terminal first, you will not be able to see him or him you, but his SP friends will still see that you are on his list. I will not get into a Q&A on this. If you wish to check the factuality of the declare, contact your local DSA, OSA or Ethics terminal and they can verify it for you.[/STRIKE]

You are under no obligation to disconnect. But, ask yourself what would Ron or Dave do? Do you really want them to be BI's on you? Are you really going to risk your eternity for that piece of shit, Placido, that was the wholetrack sworn enemy of all mankind? Hey, by the way, I heard from extremely ethical sources that Placido was a murderer of small children, but i don't want to get into a Q&A about that--only an SP like Placido would try to spread entheta, right?

ML,
Bill

ML Bill
So why not use a sock, and send out similar statements about as many people in good standing as possible saying:
Hello,

I regret to inform you that (scio in good standing) has been declared and is no longer in good standing with the Church. While he has been on the fence for a long time, he has now officially gone to the other side.

That should cause confusion and Dev-t (c) in the ranks. Maybe even cause them to look at their idiotic face book police & these rumor based disconnects.

Mimsey

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Just being a chiropractor is false advertising.

cat%20has%20massive%20fart.jpg

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
So why not use a sock, and send out similar statements about as many people in good standing as possible saying:

That should cause confusion and Dev-t (c) in the ranks. Maybe even cause them to look at their idiotic face book police & these rumor based disconnects.

Mimsey

Wow - this is a REALLY good idea! BlackRob - any ideas on how this should be implemented?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Wow - this is a REALLY good idea! BlackRob - any ideas on how this should be implemented?

PM him so he knows to find this thread. I agree that this is a good idea.

Maybe someone should also start a campaign called Radio Free Scientology (not on a radio, nowadays, but named in honor of Radio Free North Korea that my parents used to listen to). The goal would be to raise awareness of conditions outside of Scn, including the number of LRH-trained auditors out. Now, I don't advocate Indie Scn or the Cheapzone, but I think the idea that it is available in an even more pure LRH form would be comforting to many of them.

I think that this could be a FB page, and people who have blown can contribute. Like Derek can talk about his going to college, getting a job, having friends that are empathetic, going to a psychologist to deal with PTSD, etc. Karen can talk about her business successes now that she is out of the SO - I mean, holy shit she's become incredibly well-off and happy in a relatively short amount of time now that she has that SP Dave off of her lines. Karen is also a Class XII auditor trained by LRH, and she can make recommendations for current Indie auditor options. Tory can talk about her experience with the cult trying to get her off seizure meds.

I am not sure who else is a public critic and up for something like this, but I think the way to go would be to have a bunch of prepared stuff to quickly post on FB. BlackRob can create a FB group called "Radio Free Scientology" and quickly add a bunch of current Scientologists, and critics can quickly post valuable info before the current innies have a chance to know that they've been added to an entheta group. Now, I am sure they will all leave very quickly, but I think this needs to be an "open" group that is visible to non-members, because you will WANT THEM to Facebook stalk this group after they leave.

Something to think about, anyway. ESMB already sorta serves this purpose, but they have to come here. I want to bring the entheta to them.

Adam7986

Declared SP
Speaking of chiropractors, I got an adjustment...for free...from my friends kid who unexpectedly leaped onto my back and cracked the living hell out of it.

Also i had a friend on crack my back and my hips. AMAZAZAZING

Anyway, I'm going to become a chiropractor that specializes in straightening out the curvature in penises.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
I like how after Bill write this destructive, malicious letter of disconnection he signs it

"ML Bill"

ML meaning "Much Love"

....Isn't that covert hostility?

Orglodyte

Patron with Honors
I like how after Bill write this destructive, malicious letter of disconnection he signs it

"ML Bill"

ML meaning "Much Love"

....Isn't that covert hostility?

In Scientology, every day is Opposite Day.

For example, Senior Policy is "Always deliver what we promise."

:hysterical:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Speaking of chiropractors, I got an adjustment...for free...from my friends kid who unexpectedly leaped onto my back and cracked the living hell out of it.

Also i had a friend on crack my back and my hips. AMAZAZAZING

Anyway, I'm going to become a chiropractor that specializes in straightening out the curvature in penises.

Please don't use hair straighteners, the burned skin smell stays for ages.:no: