What's new

PLEASE COMMENT ON RADAR ONLINE STORIES RE: SCIENTOLOGY

CosBlog

Patron
Hello,

I'm asking for anyone that can....please comment on radaronlineDOTcom's scientology story today (about jason lee). We need the mainstream media to continue coverage but if there are few comments, they will stop. Usually we have the trolls there bumping up the comment numbers but if they are not there...it just fizzles.... (for example, the latest Elizabeth Moss/Scientology story got about 70 comments but a real housewives story got 1100)....

I'd love radar to continue its "Scientology Under Siege" stories, but if there aren't comments, they will stop and it will not reach thousands of people.

When you go to the homepage, you can type in Scientology in the search bar and it will take you to the latest stories.

Thanks so much.

ok, thanks. Don't mean to harp or lecture but I feel it is important, since they are the only other media outlet dedicating any time to exposing the cult.

Last edited:

CosBlog

Patron
Thanks!!! Since radaronline is the only one other than our regular Scio blogs, I feel we need to support, comment, etc. SINCE NO ONE ELSE IS REALLY REPORTING REGULARLY!!! Since posting, the comments have gone WAY up...thank you everyone!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
RadarOnline - Exclusives - Ex-Wife Of 'My Name Is Earl' Star Jason Lee: 'The Church Of Scientology Harrassed Me' After Divorce

http://t.radaronline.com/entry/view/id/100368

Thanks for getting this but there is an error in your link.

Here is the correct link
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...rmen-llywelyn-scientology-harassment-divorce/
ps: On the home page for today, there is ^^^ article, and is also a terrific story on Mosey Rathbun and her lawsuits against Miscavige and the cult

CosBlog

Patron
Thank you so much! sorry for the wrong link. So far, the comments have gone from 61 to 136 in a few minutes. thank you everyone....

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
OMFG..that was hell! Discus HATES iPads or maybe iPads hate Discus..either way, that's why I'm never posting at Tony's LOL.

ill be sure to write up my comments in a scrap email and paste them to Discus from now on :)

MissWog

Thanks for getting this but there is an error in your link.

Here is the correct link
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...rmen-llywelyn-scientology-harassment-divorce/
ps: On the home page for today, there is ^^^ article, and is also a terrific story on Mosey Rathbun and her lawsuits against Miscavige and the cult
Yep..it was a tablet link.. I had to switch the regular site to comment too.. Lesson learned..thanks for updating that Mary :) I was writing 40 words and it took 10minutes LOL

IF ANYONE IS ON AN IPAD.. I got best practices advise for Discus if you need them hahahaha!

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep..it was a tablet link.. I had to switch the regular site to comment too.. Lesson learned..thanks for updating that Mary :) I was writing 40 words and it took 10minutes LOL

IF ANYONE IS ON AN IPAD.. I got best practices advise for Discus if you need them hahahaha!

The best practice for Disqus is to take it out behind the woodshed and kill it with an ax.

CosBlog

Patron
Up to 174 comments from 61!!

Thank you so much...not close to the 500-1000 level of the celebrity stories but everything helps. Again, the more comments, the more they continue Scientology coverage....

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Thank you so much...not close to the 500-1000 level of the celebrity stories but everything helps. Again, the more comments, the more they continue Scientology coverage....

And the upvotes would count as well I think. Plenty of Guest votes.

MissWog

That's more than the SP Times article had even :) as of a few hours ago when I checked.
since they mostly just rip off Tony it should be easy for them to cover hehehehe...
I'll do better..thanks for the heads up!

outraged

Patron
I responded to radar. I read it everyday and was THRILLED when the first post I saw was about the evil empire.

Most all of the responders are anti-Mi$cientology. Go Radar!!

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Hello,

I'm asking for anyone that can....please comment on radaronlineDOTcom's scientology story today (about jason lee). We need the mainstream media to continue coverage but if there are few comments, they will stop. Usually we have the trolls there bumping up the comment numbers but if they are not there...it just fizzles.... (for example, the latest Elizabeth Moss/Scientology story got about 70 comments but a real housewives story got 1100)....

I'd love radar to continue its "Scientology Under Siege" stories, but if there aren't comments, they will stop and it will not reach thousands of people.

When you go to the homepage, you can type in Scientology in the search bar and it will take you to the latest stories.

Thanks so much.

ok, thanks. Don't mean to harp or lecture but I feel it is important, since they are the only other media outlet dedicating any time to exposing the cult.

There is this article about Carmen's abuse, Jason Lee's ex. It uses Disqus comments as well. I left a comment, and I am the first one.

Jason Lee Ex Carmen Llywelyn Talks Scientology
http://www.showbizspy.com/article/268016/jason-lee-ex-carmen-llywelyn-talks-scientology.html

MissWog

Well, if comment quantity helps.. There is a fine specimen of cultie attacking all over the Monique comments section.. I actually just thanked him for making $cn look so great!
Jeff Cigar.. Sexy fellow wearing a uniform and flicking the camera off.. Anyone recognize him? Is he cherch security?