What's new

"Please do not forward the minutes to anyone else for any reason." - Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
"Please do not forward the minutes to anyone else for any reason." - Scientology

Mike Rinder: Valley Of The Dulls
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/valley-of-the-dulls/

Excerpt from Mike's analysis:
I guess Quinn Taufer’s brilliant “Affluence Analysis” didn’t really pan out.

They went from a million dollars to $8,500. I would call that straight down and vertical.

LEAKED E-MAIL:
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014
Subject: Valley OTC Minutes, Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MINUTES
VALLEY ORG OT COMMITTEE MEETING
June 24, 2014

Note: The minutes are for the sole use of Valley OTC members. All members receive a copy. Please do not forward the minutes to anyone else for any reason.

ATTENDEES Kathy Welch, Kathie Heard, Mary Lee Krackow, Ralph Temps, Mary Ann O’Donnell, Karen Brown, David Nunez, Carol Loweree, Tony Lonstein, Teri Novitsky, Thorburn, Charlene David Wilson, Bonita Wilson, Irad Ron, Hagit Ron, Tamara Dahill, Kevin Dahill, Kathy di Galbo, Dean Glosup, Alicia Kreisberg, Scott Kreisberg, Mark Anderson, Tony Lonstein, Avi Lonstein, Teri Novitsky, John Cumming, Sylvia Cunning, Chuck Jacobs, Terry Morrill, Pete Sokoloff, Annie Sokoloff, Bob Welch, Ofrah Bahat, Dali Bahat, Omer Azmon, Schlomit, Colleen Bigler, Vered Ziv, Avner Golan, Donna Griesen, Jill Halverson, Larry Marshall, Linda Massey, John Massey, Marty Kassowitz, Bobbie Kassowitz, Cyndi Norberg, Vera Seidler, Mark Foster, Kathy Foster, Jake Welch, Diane McPhee, Patty Riemer, Ray Loomis, Bonnie Krumpe, John McQuilling, Jeanette Douglass, Kevin O’Donnell, Donna Griesen, John Larocca, Alan Gilbertson, Nola Aronson, Ben Ghiora,

Quinn Taufer, Valley Ideal Org project I/C opened the meeting at AOLA.

He then read the purpose of the OT Central Committee and data from HCOPL 9 Mar 65 RA Field Auditors Become Staff. “Civilization is successful only because it is a team.”

Claire Taylor OT Ambassador I/C Los Angeles announced “LA United” data from MV25 last week.

Kathy Welch, Bonita Wilson and Kathie Heard, representatives from Valley Org OTC all gave highlights from their trip to MV25 and wins regarding support and alignment of our OTC activities from Int Management, CLO and other OTCs in the Los Angeles area.

Kathie Heard reported that COB remarked “just get Valley done.”

CO CMO PAC Base briefed us on OT Ambassadors being hand selected for MV25 for their production on the Ideal Org project. She covered some tactical plans re: Valley. Then she had us all read and get a check-out on the new OT Ambassador Program. West US has 25 buildings. 15 are purchased and only 10 left to complete.

CO CLO WUS Vicki Shantz briefed us on getting Valley Ideal Org fundraising done. She read definition of Compliance Report from Management Tools PL.

A video from Nancy C (on the Freewinds) was presented in which she announced our new $4 million MATCH GAME!!! Target to complete is July 10th!

David and Bonita Wilson gave their wins on becoming Valley Org’s newest “NEW CIVILIZATION BUILDERS!” Triple WOW!

Continental Finance Director Austin Nickels and Quinn Taufer built the Org Board for fundraising and presented the In Charge terminals.

Kathie Heard is Overall I/C
Kathy Welch is Humanitarians I/C
Carol Espinoza is CC OTC I/C
Mary Elizabeth and Dean Glosup are Premiere Benefactors I/C
Susan Jacobs and Nancy Parodi are the I/C’s for Alumni

Then all the I/C terminals selected their helpers from all the OTC members present and setup production actions and schedules.

STATS

Division 1 – Karen Brown

Active Members – Up from 58 to 59

Division 2 – Mary Elizabeth Glosup

Gross Income – $8,492.75

Division 4 – Kathy Welch for Tamara Dahill

# of Volunteer Hours – Down from 284.75 to 256
# of all GAT2 starts – Down from 7 to 5
# of Events & Briefings Held – Up from 0 to 2
# of Books Sold – Even at 1
# of Pre-OTs onto their next step – 0
# of Clears onto their next step – Up from 0 to 1

Division 5 – Kathy Welch

# of Route to Knowledge starts – 0

Division 6 – Kathy Welch for Joan Roeschke

Meeting Attendance – Even at 29. New target is 75!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Reminder: Vered Ziv announced the next OTC dinner: Friday June 27th at David and Bonita Wilson’s at 6:30pm

Reminder: Mary Elizabeth Glosup: come to the Humanitarian meetings Sundays noon here at Valley Org.

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Quinn Taufer, master manipulator. Pisses me off that I ever fell under his spell. But he didn't become royalty demanding respect like IAS's Rob Bosan, another person I wish I had never met.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you. I read this post on Mike Rinders blog. It must really be pissing them off that somebody is forwarding the Oat Tea minutes to Mike. LOL. Not only Mike reads it but you, me, Tony Ortega, and every other SP in the world gets a looky loo.

Being Oat Teas as they are, they should just send the minutes out to their members telepathically. I can't receive telepathic communications and I doubt that Mike can either.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Okay, so these are the numbers after 64 years of Scientology making Clears/OTs in the world's most densely populated area of Scientologists--Southern California.

Active Members – Up from 58 to 59

Division 2 – Mary Elizabeth Glosup

Gross Income – $8,492.75

Division 4 – Kathy Welch for Tamara Dahill

# of Volunteer Hours – Down from 284.75 to 256
# of all GAT2 starts – Down from 7 to 5
# of Events & Briefings Held – Up from 0 to 2
# of Books Sold – Even at 1
# of Pre-OTs onto their next step – 0
# of Clears onto their next step – Up from 0 to 1

Division 5 – Kathy Welch

# of Route to Knowledge starts – 0

Division 6 – Kathy Welch for Joan Roeschke

Meeting Attendance – Even at 29. New target is 75!

64 years of expansion (according to the Commodore and COB), and only 29 people attend the OT committee? That means if Ron started Scientology in the LA area in 1950, every two years or so another person would join the active field.

One book sold? 29 people took a full week to sell 1 book? (Hey, could it be any more obvious they're not even trying?)

Only 1 Clear took their next bridge step? And 0 Pre-OTs took their next step?

But if you ask those OTC members, they'll tell you about how they attested to "Total Cause".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Did other sciences work in secrecy and
guard their discoveries of natural laws or
reveal them freely for the good of all man?

Can you imagine?

"Please do not forward my discoveries
to anyone else for any reason."

Sir Isaac Newton

closeup-ancient-letter-wax-seal-view-written-old-red-35934850.jpg

Think not. :no: :wink2:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder how many OT8's are involved with this group and why they don't get together and use their OT powers to find out who is leaking the minutes?

Maybe they need to retread their Bridge. Oh. I just remembered. They already are.:roflmao:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Okay, so these are the numbers after 64 years of Scientology making Clears/OTs in the world's most densely populated area of Scientologists--Southern California.

64 years of expansion (according to the Commodore and COB), and only 29 people attend the OT committee? That means if Ron started Scientology in the LA area in 1950, every two years or so another person would join the active field.

One book sold? 29 people took a full week to sell 1 book? (Hey, could it be any more obvious they're not even trying?)

Only 1 Clear took their next bridge step? And 0 Pre-OTs took their next step?

But if you ask those OTC members, they'll tell you about how they attested to "Total Cause".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not only that but a fair percent sound suspiciously like they started their scn careers in Tel Aviv org, and not in LA.

HelluvaHoax!

Just for fun, let's take Scientologists at their word and then see how easy or difficult it would be to raise the balance of eight million dollars needed for the Valley Ideal Org. That's in the greater Los Angeles Country, home to the largest concentration of Scientologists, Clears and OTs "on this planet".

Yesterday (on another thread) I saw a great vintage video of Heber appearing on the Phil Donahue show back in 1995. He lied his ass off the entire interview, and (of course) couldn't resist blurting out that there are 8,000,000 Scientologists.

[video=youtube;5cX4YpHHcfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cX4YpHHcfE&amp;list=PL38104E1EA496FD05[/video]

Okay, let's do the numbers.

I am going to give Scientologists a huge advantage because they need it if they are going to "win" at this game. So, even though we know Heber lied about the 8M Scientologists, let's pretend he only lied a little and he, instead, said that there were 800,000 Scientologists (10% of what he claimed while maintaining such perfectly slick TRs).

So, let's play!

Scientologists have been working on raising this money for ten years. That sure sounds like Scientologists don't know what the hell they are doing. Let's help them with a "bright idea".

1. Contact via e-mail and phone the 800,000 Scientologists; not to ASK them for a donation that will worsen their financial condition, but to GIVE them a valuable proposition that will better their financial condition.

2. Tell them the good news that a building was purchased in the Valley and another $8M is needed to complete the restorations and interior design.

3. Then, tell them that to help the church expand AND to help them do their Bridge, if they will only donate 10 dollars, they will be credited as having put 20 dollars on their personal account--good towards any major training cycle, e-meter or auditing intensive.

4. Within a week the $8M would be banked.

5. And within a week 800,000 people would be reaching for a service and not avoiding talking to the orgs.

6. The orgs would activate and acquire a huge friendly field because they received a benefit from Scientology instead of being mercilessly hounded & stalked for money.

7. The same formula could be used for the next 100 Ideal Orgs, thus saving the COS tens of millions of man-hours of labor trying to do fund raising. Those millions of hours could instead be used to get more people onto courses and auditing. Another reason it would work so beautifully for the orgs (to give that 2-for-1 value) is that THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY RENT if they owned the building, right? LOL.

8. Everybody wins. Well, theoretically, everybody wins but not actually. Because, the actual product of Scientology (Clear/OT) is a fraud. Oops, a Cleared money scheme is still a money scheme.

10. But, for sure, if Scientology ever comes up with an actual product that is valuable, truthful and not a fraud, they can use this formula. Wait, what's that you say?? Scientology doesn't really have 800,000 people either? You mean we discounted their lying by 90% and they are still lying?! Damn, LOL.

11. Okay, let's discount their lying by 99%. Let's "grant them beingness" and "not make them wrong" about the claim of 8M members--and just smile with theta and accept that they only really have 80,000 members. What's that? I can't understand what you are saying when you are laughing so hard.

12. Never mind, Scientologists are so utterly incompetent & corrupt, they can't even win when their SP enemies are TRYING to help them. LOL​

Last edited:

Dean Blair

I watched the video posted by Helluvahoax. I hadn't seen it before. Phil Donahue really brought up some important facts and had obviously done his homework. The audience by their reactions seemed to agree more with Donahue than Heber.

DM removed Heber as president of the Church of Scientology and placed him in the hole. I would have loved to see Phil Donahue do to David Miscavige what he did to Heber in this interview.

HelluvaHoax!

Best. Post. Of The Week.

**However** If we get mail requesting $10 donation good for $20 on account at the org I am holding you personally responsible.

LOLOLOL

Hey, a few years ago I wrote a post for COB how to turn around the desperately hideous meltdown and mass exodus happening within the COS (Crimewave of Scientology). Part of it was for fun, but I actually laid out the essential things he could do to restore the savaged good will that turned so many lifelong supporters into enemies dedicated to destroying the cult. When I wrote it, I actually had a few cringes thinking that they might use it. It would have worked and restored the cult to a large measure of its former luster.

But, then I came to my senses and realized that Scientology management would NEVER EVER EVER do something that was so simple and common sense. So I wrote it out and posted it.

No harm, no foul. Of course they did nothing of the sort. By the way, I didn't just make it up--I know quite a bit about the custody and care of corporate assets because I have founded, invested in, managed, grown and turned around multiple multi-million dollar companies for decades. It's not that hard to keep customers happy and avoid doing things to make them hate you. LOL.

So, I feel completely confident that someone could post ALL OF THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY'S PROBLEMS (lawsuits, media feeding frenzy, entheta websites by apostates, mass exodus of Clears/OTs/Executives, et al) and Scientology management would never even notice it.

If Scientologists were burglars who broke into your house or business and attempted to break into your safe, you could tape a note to the safe that GAVE THEM THE COMBINATION. And they would toss it aside as DevT and continue trying to crack it open with pry bars, sledgehammers, oxyacetylene torches that run at 4500 F and high tech plasma cutters.

Simple conclusion: Scientologists couldn't solve Scientology's problems even if you hand them the solution. Thus, you can tell them virtually ANYTHING that could help them and they will either ignore or attack you. Seriously.

Have I mentioned recently that Scientologists, beginning with L. Ron Hubbard, never figured out how to spot the source of a problem and make it vanish?

Last edited:
. . .
Did other sciences work in secrecy and
guard their discoveries of natural laws or
reveal them freely for the good of all man?

Can you imagine?

"Please do not forward my discoveries
to anyone else for any reason."

Sir Isaac Newton

closeup-ancient-letter-wax-seal-view-written-old-red-35934850.jpg

Think not. :no: :wink2:

well actually yes...

they had to...

the catholic church burned scientific researchers at the stake

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
LOLOLOL
*snip*

No harm, no foul. Of course they did nothing of the sort. By the way, I didn't just make it up--I know quite a bit about the custody and care of corporate assets because I have founded, invested in, managed, grown and turned around multiple multi-million dollar companies for decades. It's not that hard to keep customers happy and avoid doing things to make them hate you. LOL.

*snip*

If Scientologists were burglars who broke into your house or business and attempted to break into your safe, you could tape a note to the safe that GAVE THEM THE COMBINATION. And they would toss it aside as DevT and continue trying to crack it open with pry bars, sledgehammers, oxyacetylene torches that run at 4500 F and high tech plasma cutters.

Don't be silly. Plasma cutters are way beyond teletype grade technology.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Just for fun, <snip> Let's help them with a "bright idea". <snip>

12. Never mind, Scientologists are so utterly incompetent & corrupt, they can't even win when their SP enemies are TRYING to help them. LOL

As I frequently tell my spouse " The trouble with your plan is you are injecting sanity into something completely insane. It won't work. Sanity is invisible to them & they can not relate to it ".

Your plan would work but they can't work it.

HelluvaHoax!

Oh yeah, another thing. I truly love the warning atop the OT Committee's recap e-mail.

"Please do not forward the minutes to anyone else for any reason."

And the purpose of that would be what?

Think about it.

Who or What are they hiding from exactly?

They don't want an SP to get on their lines and crash their book sale?

Notice I didn't say book sales?

LOL

Boojuum

LOLOLOL

Hey, a few years ago I wrote a post for COB how to turn around the desperately hideous meltdown and mass exodus happening within the COS (Crimewave of Scientology). Part of it was for fun, but I actually laid out the essential things he could do to restore the savaged good will that turned so many lifelong supporters into enemies dedicated to destroying the cult. When I wrote it, I actually had a few cringes thinking that they might use it. It would have worked and restored the cult to a large measure of its former luster.

But, then I came to my senses and realized that Scientology management would NEVER EVER EVER do something that was so simple and common sense. So I wrote it out and posted it.

So, I feel completely confident that someone could post ALL OF THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY'S PROBLEMS (lawsuits, media feeding frenzy, entheta websites by apostates, mass exodus of Clears/OTs/Executives, et al) and Scientology management would never even notice it.

Simple conclusion: Scientologists couldn't solve Scientology's problems even if you hand them the solution. Thus, you can tell them virtually ANYTHING that could help them and they will either ignore or attack you. Seriously.

Have I mentioned recently that Scientologists, beginning with L. Ron Hubbard, never figured out how to spot the source of a problem and make it vanish?

Excellent post!

Because it's true!

To survive in a Scieno operation you must follow a very, very limited set of solutions whether they work or not. You'll get in BIG trouble for anything else. For example, if there's no customers, the typical solutions are to call the old customers and sell them something else. Since that doesn't work very well with customers who have been hammered for decades, you make it an ethics offense for failing to buy the next service. That's the complete skill set necessary for an indoctrinated staff Scientologist trying to get customers. Oh, and you need to be able to convince the guy that you like him.

The practice of Scientology LIMITS the number of solutions to a few LRH approved methods. Trouble with study? Here's the 3 reasons. Trouble with life? What condition are you applying? Trouble with money or 2D? Write up your overts. Trouble with an organization? Find the SP. Trouble with a friend? Find the 3rd party.

Scientologists are hammered to believe in Hubbard's single sentence concepts as answers to everything.

It's like the automated answering machines, "Press 1 if you want to pay for services. Press 2 if you need to go to ethics or the MAA. Press 3 to hear the choices again."

A valid philosophy opens the mind to more solutions, not less. That's a big deal. Competent people are competent because they handle complexity.

An indoctrinated Scientologist is made to think in a limited way.

HelluvaHoax!

Excellent post!

Because it's true!

To survive in a Scieno operation you must follow a very, very limited set of solutions whether they work or not. You'll get in BIG trouble for anything else. For example, if there's no customers, the typical solutions are to call the old customers and sell them something else. Since that doesn't work very well with customers who have been hammered for decades, you make it an ethics offense for failing to buy the next service. That's the complete skill set necessary for an indoctrinated staff Scientologist trying to get customers. Oh, and you need to be able to convince the guy that you like him.

The practice of Scientology LIMITS the number of solutions to a few LRH approved methods. Trouble with study? Here's the 3 reasons. Trouble with life? What condition are you applying? Trouble with money or 2D? Write up your overts. Trouble with an organization? Find the SP. Trouble with a friend? Find the 3rd party.

Scientologists are hammered to believe in Hubbard's single sentence concepts as answers to everything.

It's like the automated answering machines, "Press 1 if you want to pay for services. Press 2 if you need to go to ethics or the MAA. Press 3 to hear the choices again."

A valid philosophy opens the mind to more solutions, not less. That's a big deal. Competent people are competent because they handle complexity.

An indoctrinated Scientologist is made to think in a limited way.

Outstanding! That could be an entire thread. . .

Those "single sentence solutions" that answer everything.

Hubbard actually wrote an entire book of those useless vials of snake oil and called it THE BOOK OF CASE REMEDIES.

mqkJ_p0GmEHxkWW4RQcLcxQ.jpg

There is a PDF version HERE. That book is loaded with so many crazy and nonsensical "remedies" that it is completely hilarious--and scary too when you realize that Scientologists actually apply this stuff literally and religiously.

Actual Example: (black section verbatim; gratuitous Translation provided at no extra cost)

REMEDY H: Applies to any person.
What is noticed: Refusing auditing.
What is established: Has never been audited.
What to do: Discover what goal this person has had that has been thwarted. Indicated it to person as the bypassed charge. Find who in the person's surroundings didn't acknowledge and spot incomplete comm cycles to that person.

Translation:
If anyone on this planet doesn't want to buy auditing, pound them about their failures (thwarted goals) and tell the person that's what is ruining them (their "BPC"). Keep reminding them of their failures until they cave in and buy an intensive. If that doesn't work, ask them who doesn't listen/acknowledge them, but don't acknowledge the pc if they answer that: "You didn't listen/acknowledge me when I said I did not want to get auditing!"