What's new

PLEASE, do not forward this email to others, it is for you only... you can understand

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
"PLEASE, do not forward this email to others, it is for you only.... you can understand why, right?"

Mike: Shhhhh…. Don’t Breathe A Word

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/shhhhh-dont-breathe-a-word/

Go to Mikes blog for his analysis.

LEAKED E-MAIL:
Begin forwarded message from: [email protected]

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014

Subject: Monday Note and Quote

Hello!

Day after day, week in and week out, the world of Scientology continues to change, to grow, to expand. Have you been seeing the ads on television? They are so amazing, so contemporary and beautifully done! And the results, literally tens of thousands of visits to the website within hours of its showing at the Super Bowl Then there are the absolutely stupendous products coming out of Flag; Solo NOTs completions, Clears, L’s completions and of course, Super Power and Cause Resurgence Rundown completions! A seemingly endless parade of theta, marching out the doors of our new cathedral. We really are making the true Jedi Knights here in Scientology!

I have been mentioning to you that the PAC Base is nearing the end of its “retro-fitting” and this is indeed the case. Yesterday, Mr. Miscavage, in Copenhagen, Denmark, did the ribbon cutting ceremony for the newly renovated and re-opened European Advanced Org/Saint Hill there. I understand that this Sea Org Base, which has delivered the OT Levels to Europe for many decades has been beautifully touched up, is aglow with theta and stands with welcome arms to all of Europe to come in, go Clear and OT and get trained!

With the above news just in, I can also tell you that the dates for the Pacifica Sea Org Base and the Hollywood Test Center grand openings was also announced by Mr. Miscavage in his ribbon-cutting speech yesterday in Copenhagen’s grand opening. I will provide you the specifics below but PLEASE, do not forward this email to others, it is for you only. Of course, you can tell others about the dates but we don’t want it going out on broad, “bulk” email lines; you can understand why, right?

Friday, February 28 at 6:30, the grand opening of the Hollywood Test Center will be held. Parking is at a premium in this area, I suggest you park in the LA Org parking lot and take one of the buses that will be transporting public to the Test Center location -way easier. And, I would say to try to arrive at 5pm as we are expecting a lot of attendees! The Test Center is on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and Highland. After the dedication speeches and ribbon cutting ceremony by Mr. Miscavage, you will be toured through the Test Center itself and can hang out, socialize and connect up with other Scientologists. Do plan on attending, this is the beginning of a whole new era of dissemination for PAC and CCI-think about it!

Saturday, March 1 at 6:00, the grand opening of the Pacifica Sea Org Base (the new AOLA and ASHO buildings) will be done. Try to get there early, 5pm, there will be a lot of other Scientologists there! After the dedication speeches, Mr. Miscavage will do the ribbon cutting and then the doors of AOLA and ASHO will be opened for tours of the newly re-done AO and Saint Hill Organizations in Los Angeles! These are larger building so I suggest wearing comfortable shoes so you can enjoy ALL the touring you will do!

Whether you live in Los Angeles or not, plan on being at both these colossal grand openings; come see LRH’s vision of an Ideal Sea Org Base in Los Angeles become a fact! Reflecting the GAT II and Scientology’s bright future, your attendance at the Test Center grand opening and at PAC the following day is essential. Like the grand opening of the Delivery Building at Flag in November of last year, this is an epic moment on our religion’s track so be a part of it, be a group member, show your support and enthusiasm and be there!

And finally (sorry this is a longer Note and Quote) I leave you with a very inspiring quote I received from the Sacramento Org. Always, LRH strikes at the heart of the matter, making his point with blazing letters of fire! This is no exception and perhaps is even more inspiring as it is so direct. I hope that you can become a “Companion of Truth”. Honesty, wisdom, beauty, freedom-all these, truth allows to rise and to shine in the sun! Enjoy the warmth once again, my friends!

Have a fantastic week, plan on attending the grand openings and please, pass on your own recommendation to others that they use my services, we now have so much to offer a being, he need only reach.

Much love,
Pat

###

To:
Subject: Questions about the PAC Grand Openings?

Hi Xxxxx,

If you have any questions about the upcoming Grand Openings for ASHO, AOLA and the Test Center, please call the Flag WUS Office at (323) 953-3230. We will not be sending out mass emails about this.

Hope to see you there!!!

ARC,

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: PLEASE, do not forward this email to others, it is for you only... you can unders

The test center is not on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland -- it is one block east of that intersection, at the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and a little street named McCadden. jus' sayin' for the sake of honesty, wisdom, truth and all dat...

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: PLEASE, do not forward this email to others, it is for you only... you can unders

The test center is not on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland -- it is one block east of that intersection, at the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and a little street named McCadden. jus' sayin' for the sake of honesty, wisdom, truth and all dat...

I suspect if the event occurs, that McCadden Street will be blocked off to the public. I can't imagine them shutting down Hollywood Blvd. as they will have already shut off parts of the street in front of the Hollywood/Highland complex in preparation for the Academy Awards on March 2.

6724_a_p.jpg

Let's all thank Pat Parodi for the heads-up. :clap: https://www.facebook.com/pat.parodi.1

The infamous Scilon bitch that prevented the children of anons from entering a Subway restaurant is a FB friend..

https://www.facebook.com/noelle.northnorris

PTS

Elliott

Slappy's name is spelled wrong. I bet someone got slapped around for that.

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Would he be smart enough to know?

8-8008

Patron with Honors

"PLEASE, do not forward this email to others, it is for you only.... you can understand why, right?"

Mike: Shhhhh…. Don’t Breathe A Word

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/shhhhh-dont-breathe-a-word/

Go to Mikes blog for his analysis.

LEAKED E-MAIL:

Let's go there :) lol there will be soooooooo many scientologist, they won't be able to notice we were there !!! Let's have fun touring ASHO and AOLA and of course the testing center.

I'll go to check it out.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious

Day after day, week in and week out, the world of Scientology continues to change, to grow, to expand

There that damn word "expand" again. So how has the orgs in Minneapolis, Buffalo, Albuquerque, Battle Creek, Cincinnati and all the other great orgs in this great country expanded? Did they do an add-on to the buildings? That would count in the stats wouldn't it?

Day after day, week in and week out, the world of Scientology continues to change, to grow, to expand

There that damn word "expand" again. So how has the orgs in Minneapolis, Buffalo, Albuquerque, Battle Creek, Cincinnati and all the other great orgs in this great country expanded? Did they do an add-on to the buildings? That would count in the stats wouldn't it?

But Scientology is expanding, more people are laughing at Scientology today than ever before.

l whip

Patron

Yeah, they are expanding just like a balloon, and on day it's all going to go...BANG!