What's new

Please help and support me in Race for Life

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Am sure you've heard of ' Race for life'?

Well, I decided to enter this in memory of my Big Sister diagnosed with cancer in April 2008. Sadly four months later (21st July 2008) my big Sis died. She was only 35 years old, with 2 great kids and loving Husband.

If you want to help and support me in this, just send a PM.

Cheers

Last edited:

Clueless Morgan

Patron with Honors
I won't be a cynic about typos like the one in your year this time, because that is really sad and you have my condolences.

However, I do not know what race for life is, no... ...and I probably won't be able to help you anyway. But still, I'm sorry for your and your family's loss :touched:

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
I won't be a cynic about typos like the one in your year this time, because that is really sad and you have my condolences.

However, I do not know what race for life is, no... ...and I probably won't be able to help you anyway. But still, I'm sorry for your and your family's loss :touched:

Typo fixed

Google is ya friend Race for life

Last edited:

Clueless Morgan

Patron with Honors
Well, I'm sadly not in the UK, plus I am useless at running. I have a lung defect, so I can't do straight running.

If I didn't have that defect, and if I were in the UK, I would gladly run :)

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Just by posting on this thread you're helping and supporting me.

You can also sponsor me, is all for a GOOD CAUSE! :D :D :D

Have not included the link to my fundraising page cos I'd be namedropping myself and of course other people.

I'll either PM you the link or my email address ok?

Last edited:

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Well did a mile walk yesterday and a 2 mile bike ride today, had wanted to do a 3 mile bike ride but had to cut it short cos it started pissing down.

Last edited:

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
That is so devasting about your sister. Like others, I am a bit far...Virginia, USA. You are engaged however in a great effort to help others. Sometimes that is the only way we can get over our own sorrow.

Am sure you've heard of ' Race for life'?

Well, I decided to enter this in memory of my Big Sister diagnosed with cancer in April 2088. Sadly four months later (21st July 2008) my big Sis died. She was only 35 years old, with 2 great kids and loving Husband.

If you want to help and support me in this, just send a PM.

Cheers

Best of luck with the campaign. Ours is a family with several who have succumbed to cancer. I can understand your wish to act.

Mark A. Baker