ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Please Help. I Need Information. Is Landmark Education a Cult?

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by pittny12, Mar 6, 2011.

1. NoIdea

NoIdea Patron with Honors

I worked at a place where the owners started getting into Landmark. Knowing the history of it, I got pretty nervous, but they never got to the point of pushing any stuff on other employees or anything. They started doing some really stupid business stuff though, applying what they learned there. I left shortly after that, not directly because of the involvement with Landmark, but because what they were doing was causing the place to go downhill fast. They wound up laying off most of the company several months after I left, so what I was sensing wasn't far off. They did manage to turn things around, at least to the point where they are still in business 6 years after I left. I have no idea if they are still doing Landmark though.

2. Annie Bunny

Annie Bunny "Take me to church" by Hozier. Perfect.

A few years ago I dated someone who had been part of it. He knew I had been in scn so he told me that both founders knew eachother. He left because he felt it was a cult. Does your friend know about your personal experience with Scn?