ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Please help me. Scientology is going to destroy my family.

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Scared_one, Feb 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Scared one, I'm glad it went well.

But, I do think it would be important for you to take steps to protect your 50% interest in the house. YLO WILL come under pressure to execute a mortgage over the property to secure borrowings. Get advice about what you can do to prevent that happening without your signature.

2. Another Scared one

Another Scared one New Member

Scared One I am in your boat, plus we have kids. I don't know how to get my loved one out and scared for kids. What if they get pulled in too and disconnect with me. What was your result? What worked and what didn't?
    I want to save my marriage!

3. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

@ Another scared one~ :welcome: to ESMB, sorry to hear of your distress.

The OP (original poster) was only around for a few days, and their last activity was over 5 years ago (Feb.17, 2011), so it is highly unlikely you'll get as reply unless they've returned since under a different handle.
    You might consider starting your own thread regarding your situation, some of the old posters on this thread are still around, and many new people since as well, so give it a shot. If it is advice you seek, I am sure there are more than a few who would take the time to respond with their ideas and thoughts on the matter, once it is in better focus.

:cheers: and good luck to ya, I know there are many who have lived through this before, and if you're on the level and willing to explain a bit more I have no doubt you'll get some excellent advice from experienced folks here, I am, however, not one of them (merely a 'never-in' despiser of all that is/was Hubbard).