What's new

Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brothe

:bump2: Just keeping the information updated about Uwe Stuckenbrock - a man who was murdered (in my opinion) by negligence by the Church of Scientology!

RIP Uwe - you have not been forgotten. :rose:We will keep your flame alive. Uwe was abandoned by his wife, Laurisse STuckenbrock and forced to divorce Uwe when he needed her most. Of course, she was under the influence of mind control - so it is not totally her fault. What is her fault is that she has shifted into a Suppressive Person - she slaps and hits people when ordered to do so by David Miscavige.

Laurisse Stuckenbrock is David Miscavige's mistress. David Miscavige's wife, Shelly Miscavige, has been not seen since 2007. Laurisse slapped Debbie Cook so hard she knocked her to the ground. This was upon the order from David Miscavige. Watch Debbie Cook's deposition online. Just google it.

I would like to know more about her story (Laurisse) and how she got in and f$@ked herself to the rank of Captains "HO"?

I wonder when she will get thrown under the bus by Slappy Miscavigte and what her day to day life is like living with this monster?

Please post what you know about her to update us if you have any info. Fuck the "gag orders" - they are not enforceable and you may get rich if the cult sues you.....look at Debbie Cook!! Instant Millionaire!

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
Re: Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brothe

For the lurkers brought in by Going Clear...

This is why.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

:bump2: for the newbies