What's new

Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
condolences

Dear Markus,

I am so sorry to hear about your brothers death and feel for you and your family at this time .

I want you to know that nearly all the Scientologists on the planet would be totally unaware of how he (and other fellow RPFers ) are treated. The general public are definitely kept in the dark about these things and the Church's glitzy PR is virtually impenetrable.

In fact a lot of us "exes" have only recently discovered such things and hence our decisions to leave the Church and we are here to do something about it!!!

That being said - it is NOT an excuse for such horrific treatment. We need to let the world know and particularly those Scientologist who are still in - because they need to have the truth about what the C of S is actually doing - it is damn right disgusting.

The Church's policies show no compassion, sympathy or real help for anyone who is sick - they are treated as down stat, out ethic persons and this really must stop as it is not correct.

Unfortunately I have no data or experience to help you but I am sure that you will find plenty here . keep us all informed about your progress and you will not be alone in your fight against the C of S.

We need to have this investigated so that the same fate does not happen to another - perhaps your actions can save the life of Mark ( in the RPF insiders story ) as he sounds like he would be in a living hell ! You may be able to bring some good out of such a terrible tragedy.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Liebe Markus und Familie,
Es tut mir Leid, von dem Verlust Ihres Bruder zu hören.
Tiefstes Beileid.
Panda. :rose:
(Please excuse my German, it's been a very long time.)

Last edited:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I knew both UWE and Lurisse. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Uwe was on the RPF at Gold in the late 80's as well.

I'm not sure how else I can help you but good luck finding out what happened.

One thing I can tell you is the "church" usually does not allow SO members proper treatment. Specially with the worst types of ailments.

Markus I'm really sorry for what you and your family must be experiencing. I feel terrible for your brother. I am shocked and outraged. I can't believe this is happening. I wish your brother all the strength that he needs to fare better where he is. I was in the RPF back around 1993 and 1994 and it was not this bad. Right before I got in the RPF there had been a guy that had gone psychotic or type III as it is called and since I was in PAC Renovations I would work with the RPFers frequently. I know the guys around him had good intentions and did all that they thought was right. He was on a 24 hour watch. They also had him go for long walks. But in fact he did snap out of his psychosis a couple of times. But he would revert because they kept him in that RPF enviroment. Although I had thought of it - that the RPF may not be the best place for such a case - my feelings on it were that my team (the sea org) was trying to resolve a very tricky situation. They couldn't just let him go out into the world in that condition. And they did eventually send him to the ranch I think or a better suited environment. Or so we were told.
But if this is the type of stuff that is going on these days it has gone way too far. Things are deteriorating and this must be stopped. Things need to be brought out into the open. Let me know if there's a way that I can help.
Richard La Motta

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Markus I'm really sorry for what you and your family must be experiencing. I feel terrible for your brother. I am shocked and outraged. I can't believe this is happening. I wish your brother all the strength that he needs to fare better where he is. I was in the RPF back around 1993 and 1994 and it was not this bad. Right before I got in the RPF there had been a guy that had gone psychotic or type III as it is called and since I was in PAC Renovations I would work with the RPFers frequently. I know the guys around him had good intentions and did all that they thought was right. He was on a 24 hour watch. They also had him go for long walks. But in fact he did snap out of his psychosis a couple of times. But he would revert because they kept him in that RPF enviroment. Although I had thought of it - that the RPF may not be the best place for such a case - my feelings on it were that my team (the sea org) was trying to resolve a very tricky situation. They couldn't just let him go out into the world in that condition. And they did eventually send him to the ranch I think or a better suited environment. Or so we were told.
But if this is the type of stuff that is going on these days it has gone way too far. Things are deteriorating and this must be stopped. Things need to be brought out into the open. Let me know if there's a way that I can help.
Richard La Motta

I Second That!

Stan D'Teque

Patron with Honors
Dear Marcus

All I can say is I'm sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family the best. And yes, do all you can to find out how your brother so tragically lost his life so early. On behalf of my family and myself, our sincerest condolences.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
In response to the RPF story on this thread:

HOW THE HELL IS THIS "LEGAL" FOR FUCK SAKE WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR (AT THE LEAST) THIS INFO TO BE KNOWN ABOUT AND THE HUMAN RIGHTS INVESTIGATORS (IF THEY EXIST) ACTUALLY INVESTIGATE THIS??????? ALL THE RPF DATA NEEDS TO BE KNOWN. I remember a C/S I worked with had her teenage son in the SO in Sydney, he got RPF'd and she got him out and absolutely hit the roof, she was not going to let him in. She was in the SO but when the "No kids" rule got put in she had to come out, so I am sure she was aware the RPF was fucked then too, thats why she pulled her kid out, she mainly said to me it was cause he was only 16, but I think a lot of crew Know its fucked after reading all that !!!

Last edited:

Pixie

Crusader
I know. I think we all feel pretty much the same on this one Sir Facer, and I agree, what does it take, and no, it's not legal, but it's sickening and heartwrenching to the core and in the extreme that's for sure. :bigcry:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Something is really going wrong in Scientology!

That "psychotic guy" You mentioned was Uwe? MS has nothing to do with any kind of psychoses. It is an infektion of the nerves. And it is not ok to denounce a person only because she/he gets ill. It is so strange!
I'm sure when Ron died he was ill too but what told us David Miscavige at that time? He was working on a higher OT level and thus no longer needed his body.
Well it allways depends on the angel of vision. Uwe was classified as psychotic and Ron as pefect.

Something is going really wrong in Scientology! Of this I'm sure now! And what is much stranger: I wonder how Laurisse can accompany this ruthless guy (David Miscavige) every day and still can sleep well knowing all this - and I'm sure she knows.

Best wishes
Markus

Yoghurt

Patron
Deepest sympathies. Don't let them get away with this. Never forgive. Never forget. Burn this corporation to the ground.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
My deepest most sincere condolences Markus and family.

The Co$ "CULTure" breaths the the virus like thought that it the cult, is the master of the human race. This virus must be wiped from the face of this earth!

Again, I share your pain, your frustration, and bewilderment, may love carry your through each of your days.:bigcry:

Ladybird

Markus, there is more information on the OCMB thread from people who were on the RPF with your brother. It sounds like he was 1st RPFed in 1997 at the Int Base in Hemet when he 1st got ill, and was sent to the RPF in Los Angeles in 2000. That would make 11 years of being in a scientology prison camp/gulag. http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=29313

There were several Stuckenbrocks in scientology, one I recall was "Sacha" Stuckenbrock who left the Sea Org years ago and became a public. He spent many years on the OT levels and the Freewinds ship, so if he is another brother (I thought he was Uwe's brother) he should read up on the blue asbestos that was discovered on that ship as it is a highly dangerous cancer causing agent. He is listed here under his first name:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=27298&postorder=asc&highlight=blue+asbestos&start=15

More links here: (this story has gotten huge, so google for the latest information)

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=179752&highlight=asbestos+woodcraft#179752

Markus, I hope with all my heart that the rest of your family will be OK and get away from this cult that has so ruined so many lives.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

LB

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
That "psychotic guy" You mentioned was Uwe? MS has nothing to do with any kind of psychoses. It is an infektion of the nerves. And it is not ok to denounce a person only because she/he gets ill. It is so strange!
I'm sure when Ron died he was ill too but what told us David Miscavige at that time? He was working on a higher OT level and thus no longer needed his body.
Well it allways depends on the angel of vision. Uwe was classified as psychotic and Ron as pefect.

Something is going really wrong in Scientology! Of this I'm sure now! And what is much stranger: I wonder how Laurisse can accompany this ruthless guy (David Miscavige) every day and still can sleep well knowing all this - and I'm sure she knows.

Best wishes
Markus

He was not refering to your brother. I know who he is taking about and it was not you brother.

And isn't Laurisse's name actually Claurisse??

Markus

My letter to the GermanEmbassy in LA

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

mein Name ist Markus Stuckenbrock, geboren am 26.09.1964 in Friedrichshafen.

Mein derzeitiger Wohnort: ................

ich bitte sie die genaueren Umstände des Todes meines Bruders in der Scientologie Kirche in Los Angeles zu ergründen. Mein Vater Dieter Stuckenbrock Staff bei Dianetik Stuttgart informierte mich letzten Dienstag 07.10.2008 um 22.30 Uhr darüber, dass Uwe an einer Entzündung verstorben sei. Gestern suchte ich im Netz nach hinweisen zu der von meinem Vater erwähnten Trauerfeier und stieß dabei auf einen Artikel der die Zustände im sogenannten RPF - PAC Programm der Scientologie Kirche Los Angeles beschrieb in welchem sich mein Bruder offensichtlich seit 2001 befand.

Uwe war Mitglied in der Sea Org und nach langen Recherchen im Internet haben aus meiner Sicht drei Faktoren wesentlich zu seinem frühen Tod beigetragen:

- Mitglieder der Sea Org mit schweren Erkrankungen bekommen anscheinend in der Regel keine angemessene medizinische Versorgung - weil verheimlicht werden soll, dass auch das Elite-Führungspersonal erkranken kann? Allgemein wendet sich die Scientologie Kirche gegen jegliche Einnahme von Medikamenten.

- Meinem Bruder wurde die falsche Hoffnung gemacht, dass ein durchlaufen bestimmter OT-Stufen seine damals (1998) erst beginnende Multiple Sklerose heilen könne. Deshalb verzichtete er auf die Einnahme von Medizin, welche seine Erkrankung aus meiner Sicht zumindest hätte verzögern können.

- Mein Bruder war angeblich mitten in Los Angeles kaserniert und mußte unter menschenunwürdigen Umständen wohnen und war dem ständigen Stress des RPF ausgesetz. Stress ist ein wesentlicher Auslösefaktor für Multiple Sklerose.

Uwe Stuckenbrock wurde am 21.04.1963 in Friedrichshafen am Bodensee geboren. Ich meine er war bis zuletzt Deutscher Staatsbürger. Die letzten Jahre konnte er angeblich nur nuch seinen Kopf bewegen und war nicht mehr in der Lage sich zu articulieren. Deshalb wurde am 31.10.2004 ein gesetzlicher Betreuer (Mr. Stephen John Wills)für ihn bestellt. Uwes uns zuletzt bekannte Adresse war 1308 L.on Hubbard Way, Los Angeles, CA 90027 USA

Können sie mir bitte weiter helfen die genauen Umstände seines Todes zu ergründen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Stuckenbrock

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Thank you for your helpfull answer! Do you know how I can get in contact with the "RPF Insider" because I think he could give me some more answers.
Best wishes.
Markus
Condolences Markus! - Unfortunatly this is not uncommon within the cult of scientology...

RPF Insider posted anonymously to ARS a couple of years back. I don't think anybody ever owned up to being him..