What's new

Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother

petraph33

Patron with Honors
That "psychotic guy" You mentioned was Uwe? MS has nothing to do with any kind of psychoses. It is an infektion of the nerves. And it is not ok to denounce a person only because she/he gets ill. It is so strange!
I'm sure when Ron died he was ill too but what told us David Miscavige at that time? He was working on a higher OT level and thus no longer needed his body.
Well it allways depends on the angel of vision. Uwe was classified as psychotic and Ron as pefect.

Something is going really wrong in Scientology! Of this I'm sure now! And what is much stranger: I wonder how Laurisse can accompany this ruthless guy (David Miscavige) every day and still can sleep well knowing all this - and I'm sure she knows.

Best wishes
Markus

Markus,
maybe a big petition or request should be written out by you, or your family or even from us in general, and we can all sign it or send in evidence about this situation. Attorney General? Is that the right one to send all this information to? This must be seriously investigated now. There is so much and more then enough information on this website about the RPF to supply with anything needed. I am sure you would have all our full support in this. I feel something really serious must be done at FBI level or whatever is needed in the US to get these circumstances really out into the open and stop this. This is plain and simple murder. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. :bigcry:

Wisened One

Crusader
Markus: Could you or someone you know who can translate, put this into English for us, please?

I tried to robot translate it but it didn't work too well....

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Keep on going at it Markus. Your brother did not deserve such horrid treatment.

My prayers are with you.....that you find the facts! They owe you and your brother's loved ones THAT!

feline

Patron Meritorious
Markus

I have nothing that I can add about your brother but wanted to extend my deepest condolences to you and to your family. You will be in my prayers.

Scientology has got to stop. It just HAS to.

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
My letter to the GermanEmbassy in LA (English)

*translation iaxiloll*

Dear Sirs, Madam

My name is Markus Stuckenbrock, born on 26.09.1964 in Friedrichshafen

My current residence: ................

I would like to know the precise circumstances that led to the death of my brother in the Church of Scientology in Los Angeles. I was informed by my father Dieter Stuckenbrock, a Staff member of Dianetics Stuttgart on Tuesday the 07.10.2008 at 10:30 pm that Uwe died of an infection. Yesterday I looked on the web for the ceremony mentioned by my father and coincidentally bumped into an article on the conditions in the so called RPF- PAC program in the Church of Scientology in Los Angeles. It described the situation that my brother had apparently bin living in since 2001.

Uwe was a member of the Sea ORG and after excessive research on the net I have come to the conclusion that three things led to his premature death.

- Very ill members of the Sea Org have no access to treatment or medication - it should not leak that the elite personnel can fall ill. Generally the Church of Scientology rejects all forms of medication.

My brother was deceived into believing that going through several OT levels would cure the Multiple sclerosis that he was suffering from that began in 1998. This was the reason why he forfeited taking the medication that would have at least slowed down the illness to say the least.

My brother was locked up in the middle of Los Angeles and had to live under inhuman conditions, and had to put up with the stressful conditions prone to living under RPF conditions. Stress is one of the main catalysts of Multiple sclerosis.

Uwe Brockdorff Stuck was born on the 21.04.1963 in Friedrichshafen in Bodensee. As far as I am concerned he was still a German citizen. In his last years it was said that he could only just move his head and was no longer capable of articulating himself. That is why he was assigned a caretaker Mr. Stephen John Wills on the 31.10.2004. Uwes last known address 1308 L.on Hubbard Way, Los Angeles, CA 90027 USA.

Can you please help me find out exactly what the cause of his death was?

Yours Sincerely

Markus Stuckenbrock

Jakadak

Patron with Honors
I'm so sorry and sad Marcus to read about the loss of and circumstances surrounding your brother, Uwe. :bigcry: My deepest sympathies to you and your family at this time. I just read the letter you sent to the German Embassy in another thread. It was great. Keep digging and the truth will be revealed. :thumbsup:
Best regards
Jakadak

Pixie

Crusader
Thank you for translating this. This is an excellent letter Markus, very well done on that, please please keep us informed won't you.

Good twin

Floater
Thank you, Markus. Please keep us posted as to how this progresses. And do let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you and yours.
GT

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Markus,

I am sad that you have had to go through this, and even more sorry to hear what Uwe had to go through.

I know that words don't make it better. When my little brother died unexpectedly there were no words to convey how I felt.

Board Members,

I am concerned that there are others in the same situation, albeit less extreme than Uwe's. Mike Eves for example. How can someone do the RPF with one lung?

This is more than a wake up call for us. Is this something we could use to bring in the humanitarian authorities to search for others in these conditions?

I would like to see all the RPFs, over all the conts examined for humanitarian conditions by say the red cross or someone?
What's the US brand for this?

http://www.geneva.ch/Humanitarian.htm

Perhaps Uwe's death could be used to focus attention to this outrageous situation, help all those who are suffering int he RPF to get out and prevent future suffering and death?

I would like to see RPFs abolished.

I would like to see the SO FORCED to provide medical care to their members.

Am I being idealistic to think this could be the impetus to achieve these things?

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
Markus,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can get justice for what they've done to your brother.
Es

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Board Members,

I am concerned that there are others in the same situation, albeit less extreme than Uwe's. Mike Eves for example. How can someone do the RPF with one lung?

This is more than a wake up call for us. Is this something we could use to bring in the humanitarian authorities to search for others in these conditions?

I would like to see all the RPFs, over all the conts examined for humanitarian conditions by say the red cross or someone?
What's the US brand for this?

http://www.geneva.ch/Humanitarian.htm

Perhaps Uwe's death could be used to focus attention to this outrageous situation, help all those who are suffering int he RPF to get out and prevent future suffering and death?

I would like to see RPFs abolished.

I would like to see the SO FORCED to provide medical care to their members.

Am I being idealistic to think this could be the impetus to achieve these things?

Problem is Ron left tech about the RPF. It's impossible to get rid of it now. It's like amending the constituion, it makes it that much more pointless. Imo of course.

DavidM

Patron with Honors
Markus, my deepest condolences for your loss. I cannot understand how the CoS can justify putting a person with MS on the RPF. This is another reason why we protest

ttamaad

Silver Meritorious Patron
Markus,
I want to second everything that has been said here. Nobody ever should have to put up with what your brother was subjected to. I send my heartfelt condolences to you and your family

Although we can't change the past, I am sure that no one here will rest easy until Scn has paid for it's sins against mankind

Anne Ominous

Patron with Honors
Markus,

If you have not already, I suggest that you get in touch with Ursula Caberta, a German politician who is heading a task force on combatting Scientology abuses.

She may be able to help you, and help stop this from happening to others. People here, at OCMB and WhyWeProtest will do anything we can to help. Please do not hesitate to ask.

THIS IS WHY.

dutchanon

Patron
My condolences Markus.

I'm sorry I do not have time to read through the full thread so I don't know if this has been said before.

Anonymous wants to help you and your family find justice Markus.
Please contact the Hamburg Anons at http://anon-hh.ning.com/
They will do everything in their power to assist.

I have no idea if it can help but you have people in your government that are actively fighting against Scientology, Ursula Caberta of the Verffassungschutz might be willing to help (this is just a guess on my part, I have no idea if she can actually help)
The Hamburg Anons can get you into contact with her.

Also, American lawyer Graham Berry may be willing to assist you in legal matters in the states.
I have his card at home, will PM you contact info when I get home.

[edit]
Dang, I should have read teh thread, I see Anne comes with the same suggestion.

Anyway, Check your PM's Markus, I have send you Ursula Caberta's contact info
[/edit]

Last edited: