What's new

Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death of my brother

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's see if I got this right. The CoS supported Uwe to choose to not take medication for his MS. But when Uwe CHOSE to leave the Sea Org, this "church" refused his request and dumped him into the RPF and would not let him out. They took every human right away from him and sat back and watched his health deteriorate for YEARS until he died.

Jim Jones sank a little lower, but not much.

There is HUGE pressure from the people around you to stay. Even your own friends put this pressure on you and make you feel like you are stabbbing them in the back if you were to leave. It's quite evil actually.
Someone has made their choice yet they are heavily pressured to stay. And convinced the outside world will eat them up and they would have nothing.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Umgang mit den Informationen über den Tod meines Bruders Uwe Stuckenbrock

Als ich vor einigen Tagen meinen Hilferuf bezüglich des Todes meines Bruders Uwe im ESMB ins Netz gestellt hatte, war mir nicht bewusst, was das für eine Lawine auslöst. Eine Lawine, die auch leider viele negative Erscheinungen mit sich brachte. Deshalb möchte ich hier jetzt einmal klarstellen, was ich mit meinem Hilferuf nicht erreichen wollte:

Ich möchte nicht, dass meine Familie noch mehr unter dieser Geschichte leiden muss und vor allem will ich nicht, dass Unwahrheiten über sie verbreitet werden. Uwe kam zum Beispiel nicht aus Stuttgart. Es stimmt nicht, dass sich mein Vater gar nicht um Uwe gekümmert hat. Er hatte ihn wiederholt im Jahre 2006 und 2007 in LA besucht und war ab 2005 regelmäßig mit ihm telefonisch in Kontakt, um sich über sein Befinden und seinen gesundheitlichen Zustand auf dem Laufenden zu halten.

Ich bin nicht damit einverstanden, dass irgendwelche Interessensgruppen den Tod meines Bruders für ihre Zwecke missbrauchen. Ich erwarte von jedem den nötigen Respekt vor dem tragischen Tod meines Bruders, Ich wehre mich daher gegen jegliche Verbreitung von Halb- oder Unwahrheiten, die mit seinem Tod irgendwelche Unterstellungen verbinden und bestehe auf nachweisbaren Fakten.

Ich distanziere mich hiermit klar von allen Bestrebungen und Versuchen jener, die den Tod meines Bruders für irgendwelche Kontroversen und subjektiven Interessen missbrauchen wollen und werde es nicht zulassen, mich zum Werkzeug irgendeiner Seite machen zu lassen.

Ich bin weiterhin damit befasst, Informationen über Uwes Leben zu sammeln und werde dann für mich entscheiden, welche weiteren Schritte ich unbeeinflusst von dritter Seite unternehmen sollte oder auch nicht. Ich bitte alle, dies zu respektieren.

Wer immer daran interessiert ist auf welchem Stand ich aktuell bin kann sich gerne hier an mich mit der Bitte wenden ihm oder ihr die aktuellen Informationen in einer persönlichen Nachricht zukommen zu lassen.
Und ich bin nach wie vor sehr dankbar über jede objektive Information über Uwes Leben in der Sea Org. Ich weiß jetzt schon viel mehr aber lange noch nicht genug. Noch einmal vielen Dank an alle die mich in diesem Board mit Informationen über Uwe versorgt haben.

Ganz Liebe Grüße
Markus

Ananon

Patron
Edited Google translation

When I cried out for help regarding the death of my brother Uwe a few days ago in ESMB, I did not realise this would trigger an avalanche. An avalanche, which unfortunately also lead to many negative phenomena. Therefore I will now make it clear again what I did not want to achieve:

I do not want my family to suffer even more because of this history and, above all, I do not want untruths about them to be disseminated. Uwe, for example, does not come not from Stuttgart. It is not true that my father did not care for Uwe. He has repeatedly visited him in the years 2006 and 2007 in LA and was in contact by telephone with hum to inquire about his well-being and his health condition regularly.

I do not agree that any interest groups abuse the death of my brother for their purposes. I expect the necessary respect for the tragic death of my brother, and I therefore oppose to any spread of halftruths or untruths, [with his death any insinuations connect and confusion on demonstrable facts].

I hereby dissociate myself from all the clear attempt of those who want to abuse the death of my brother for any controversy and subjective interests and will not allow myself to be used as a tool in this respect.

I'm still interested in information about Uwes life and then I will decide what further steps to take, unaffected by a third party. I ask everyone to respect this.

I'm am happy to answer PMs about how I am doing myself and I'm still very grateful of any objective information about Uwes Life in the Sea Org. I know much more now but still by far not enough.

Thanks again to all in this board who supplied me information about Uwe.

With Love
Markus

Pixie

Crusader
Thank you Markus. I have no doubt everyone appreciates and respects what you are saying here. :)

Thank you also Ananon for the Google translation.

tgack

Patron
Of course!

Respecting your wishes is the only decent thing to do.

Nothing is totally black or white in most matters, there are also countless shades of grey, so...

First of all we are all humans, and we all more or less care for each others.

I don't think anyone really wanted all this to happen, but the fact is that it did. And what does that tell us?

I have once again seen evidence, that Scn does not have anything good to bring to the world at all, and the craziness of the RPF-thing is just un-imaginable.

I have followed this story for the last week, and among other things I have found out, that I actually know two persons who currently are at the RPF PAC, the same place as Uwe was. And one of them is actually a relative.

This is just not right! It's wrong, and it just has to be stopped!

I can't stop thinking, who will be the next one? Will it be one of my relatives?

I can imagine that this must be a very difficult situation for you family-wise Marcus, and I can see myself in a similar situation at some point in the future, which I of course hope will not happen.

I hope things will turn out right for you, but I also hope that this matter will be investigated thoroughly, so this can not happen again.

I don't know what else to say...

Good luck!

And I would really like to know, when you have more information about what happened, if not in public then in PMs.

Best regards from Dänemark.

TGAck

rich

Markus, some of the misinformation may come from OSA. I wish you the best. Very sorry that your brother died. Thankyou for your letter.

feline

Patron Meritorious
Markus,

I stand with so many others who wish only that your grief be lightened and that you are able to find solace. I don't think anyone has said anything with bad intention but understand this disclaimer.

My prayers remain with you and with your family. I have myself recently lost a dear family member. I know that the pain goes on and the grieving almost becomes a part of you. May you find peace from this.

Markus

We need more informations about following questions-please help!

-can anybody in LA contact the physiotherapist (one supposedly visited him in the blue building) of Uwe in order to get more informations. Telephone numbers and adresses of all physiotherapists near the PAC building?
-does anybody know in which hospitals Uwe went to when he was in very bad condition in the PAC RPF? Names of responsible doctors in these hospitals.
-does anybody know more about the last year of Uwes life. 2007 - 2008.
-In which sanatorium did he live then or was he still living in the blue PAC building?
-does anybody know more about his blow from the Sea-Org in 1997?
-is it true that DM has a relationship with Laurisse Stuckenbrock and where is his wife right now? Is it true that she is missing?
-does anybody know if Stephen Wills and a guy named Alan Richard Povall are still Sea Org staffmembers. How can i contact them.
-Are Karen Wagner Rudy B. Ferguson still in Scientology - how can I contact one of them?
-does somebody know when Uwe exactly got the diagnosis MS?
-how was Uwe treated in the RPF over the years? Is it true that he had a special provision in the RPF? Did he always had to run" in the beginning and untill when?
-everybody in this or other Ex Scientology boards who lives in LA - can you please try to get any Information you can find about Uwes Life?! Please help me to investigate this matter!
-All people who read this and live in LA or know something about Uwes life please let me know!
-Does anybody know anything about the ceremony for Uwe in LA? Please let me know. Who was there. Did he have any real friends at the end. How can I contact them?
-what kind of medical care was provided for him? Exactly with periods of time!
-every person reading this and living in LA please help me to investigate this case!
-is anybody here in contact with Laurisse Stuckenbrock or with her sister?

This Thread you can post whereever you want to.

Thanks for your help!

Markus

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Uwe was at Pac Base then it's more than likely he would have gotten medical treatment at Olive View - a county hospital near LA. Here's a link with phone numbers: http://www.ladhs.org/wps/portal/ValleyCareHomepage

From what I heard back when I was still involved in the CofS, this is where staff was sent for medical care (abortions, etc.), since if you don't have money, they treat you for free or at a very reduced rate.

Markus

Thank You...

.....for your help.

Markus

If Uwe was at Pac Base then it's more than likely he would have gotten medical treatment at Olive View - a county hospital near LA. Here's a link with phone numbers: http://www.ladhs.org/wps/portal/ValleyCareHomepage

From what I heard back when I was still involved in the CofS, this is where staff was sent for medical care (abortions, etc.), since if you don't have money, they treat you for free or at a very reduced rate.

Markus

I need to talk to Seenitall!

Hello Seenitall!
Please let me know how I can contact you. You seem to know more about Uwes life. If anybody else can help me to contact Seenitall - please let me know.
Thank you!
Markus

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hello Seenitall!
Please let me know how I can contact you. You seem to know more about Uwes life. If anybody else can help me to contact Seenitall - please let me know.
Thank you!
Markus

Markus, if you post in the "Help" section, only logged in members can see your post. It would be better in General Discussion so a wider audience can see and maybe pass on a message. Good luck!

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
Markus, you have come a long way

Good graciuos, it's been 3 years. Who can take a tragedy and turn it into a lesson for all of us? You can and you have. God bless you and your family.

:hug:

Markus

And there is still a long way to go.....

Good graciuos, it's been 3 years. Who can take a tragedy and turn it into a lesson for all of us? You can and you have. God bless you and your family.

:hug:

Oh Dilettante I don't deserve so much praise. Thank you so much for the good wishes for my family:)

Much love
Markus

lalfan

Dear Marcus,

I read the earlier posts and wanted to tell you something about your brother. I knew him 2000 when he was in the RPF. I want to clear up a few things. While Uwe was in the RPF, he was not subject to the same rules as other RPFers. He did not run or work doing manual labor. Probably he should not have been in the RPF but that is for another thread.

I observed him and he was being treated with respect. He had many friends in the RPF and while he was not happy to be sick, he appeared content. I remember Uve as a gregarious person who liked to laugh and liked people. Despite the limitations of his body, he tried to enjoy life and the people around him.

I do not know all the specifics of his care but I observed him getting regular medical care as well as natural remedies. He was treated by the Los Angeles
County medical community in their hospitals and this is one of the best public health programs in the country.

While the people who administer the RPF may have had their own agendas, the people who took care of Uve gave him the best care possible. They sincerely wanted to help him in any way possible and he was not suffering.

I know this is a public forum and people will probably debate every paragraph here. My purpose is not to start any type of debate, simply to state that when I saw Uwe, he was getting humane care, he was not unhappy and the people around him loved him.

Markus

Nice to meet you here lalfan :)

Dear Marcus,

I read the earlier posts and wanted to tell you something about your brother. I knew him 2000 when he was in the RPF. I want to clear up a few things. While Uwe was in the RPF, he was not subject to the same rules as other RPFers. He did not run or work doing manual labor. Probably he should not have been in the RPF but that is for another thread.

I observed him and he was being treated with respect. He had many friends in the RPF and while he was not happy to be sick, he appeared content. I remember Uve as a gregarious person who liked to laugh and liked people. Despite the limitations of his body, he tried to enjoy life and the people around him.

I do not know all the specifics of his care but I observed him getting regular medical care as well as natural remedies. He was treated by the Los Angeles
County medical community in their hospitals and this is one of the best public health programs in the country.

While the people who administer the RPF may have had their own agendas, the people who took care of Uve gave him the best care possible. They sincerely wanted to help him in any way possible and he was not suffering.

I know this is a public forum and people will probably debate every paragraph here. My purpose is not to start any type of debate, simply to state that when I saw Uwe, he was getting humane care, he was not unhappy and the people around him loved him.

Dear Lalfan,
I know that Uwe had people in the RPF who cared for him in LA. I know that the medical care in the PAC RPF was better than in Happy valley. But still his medical files tell me that they did only try the methods against his MS which are ok in the mindset of a Scientology world. And I know that the people who took care for Uwe had no nursing or medical qualification at all. The big crimes happened earlier in his life at the international headquarters near Hemet and in the RPF in Happy Valley. This thread is a very old one. Please read my other threads about Uwe and his life in the Sea Org. But still they commited the crime in LA to hinder his mother to help him with proper medication between 2002 and 2004.
If one knows how important it is to fight against this severe illness in the very beginning then you will see that it was too late then - much too late.
He had the first symptoms in 1988 and that it was not possible for him to get the regular medical support which he would have needed then is only one of the big crimes of the responsible people of this "most ethical group on this planet" at the International Headquarters.

It seems that you knew Uwe quite well - so would you please be so kind and tell me any little detail you can remember? Please send me a PM. You could help me to get a bit of my brother back.:yes:
I hope you will contact me soon - until then thank you for contacting me in this matter.

love
Markus

Last edited: