What's new

Please take a minute! I need help...

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Kim and Randy,

I am one of those people GUILTY of blocking family communications in the false name of "entheta".

Look at the latest tech materials along with the claim "all PTSness and SPs can be handled". Why are you brushing off your own daughter with platitudes?

My father and I are parenting my nephew because his own parents have dis-owned him. The whole situation is tearing what's left of our family apart.

Your daughter's motivation is "LOVE". You are her parents, you must have once LOVED her; can you really turn your back now?

Thanks to another unnamed religion, I grew up with a very distorted view of family, and cousins, aunts and uncles, all of whom should be in the first pages of my phone-book are but distant memories. Is this what you want for your own daughter?

Your daughter has appealled to our little internet community to forward posts of support and hope. She does not want us ripping into Scn, because she recognises that it is still of value to you. If she can accept that, why can't you accept that it is NOT for her?

If your daughter is successful in getting these messages to you, it is my deepest desire that each of us contributors is able to get through to your hearts and convey the LOVE that is hurting in her because she is denied the right of expression.

One year, for Mothers' Day, a shop had a sign out "Get something engraved for Mothers' Day." I walked in and asked, "How much for a grenade?" Do you really want to send your daughter down the same path of hate, hurt, and dispair that I travelled? I promise you, the end product of such a journey is not a very happy soul, and my mother is just someone whose funeral affairs I will have to execute. How are you going to feel when you try to love your daughter, and she is no longer able to love you in return?

Your daughter has asked for our help in REACHING OUT TO YOU. Do not miss the opportunity to keep your family together. There are enough devils in the world causing family break ups and dysfuntion. Don't let a set of beliefs come between you and your precious daughter.

RPX

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Kim and Randy,

I was in the SO for 23 years, 10 of those at ITO including several years when Melanie was at ITO too so I know her personally. I was a sup for ten years, a couple at Saint Hill (I'm English) sup'ing Solo-OT3 and the rest at ITO, mainly sup'ing HGB staff on admin courses. In all, I've pretty much sup'd all courses except Flag-only ones, i.e. all tech courses from STCC up to Class VIII and admin courses from Staff Status 1 through to FEBC. As well as the full sup training I'm a Class V auditor, and did the Data Series Evaluator Course etc. I read through the materials of all the courses I sup'd as I had to understand them to answer student questions by knowing where to find the answers. I got to be pretty good at it. There's a reason I'm saying all this--it's not just to blow my own horn.

I routed out of the SO in 1996. I wasn't bitter about my life in the SO. A lot of it had been fun, and I don't really have lots of horror stories of things I personally witnessed. I started to read about Scn and the CofS on the Internet. After a year and reading for maybe 1000 hours in total, my thoughts were pretty much the same as when I left. Namely that the CofS wasn't so bad, although sometimes a few individuals had gone out-ethics and ripped people off or committed out-tech here and there.

The first chink appeared when I saw a TV interview of Heber in LA in 1997. He was talking about CAN, the Cult Awareness Network. The interviewer had suggested that the flood of critical letters about CAN received by some relevant body was a result of a campaign orchestrated by the CofS, as many of the letters were almost identically worded. I knew from personal experience that the CofS does do such campaigns, and I expected Heber to have a good reason for using one. But Heber said oh no no no, no way. I was shocked! I had been in OSA Int with Heber, sup'd him, word-cleared him, worked next to him once on renos. We weren't buddies, but I knew him to some extent and respected him. And here was upright Heber, one of the good guys, lying! And he looked like he was lying--he looked uncomfortable, shifty etc. That was the first crack in the façade for me.

As the years went by, and I continued to read stuff online at the rate of about a thousand hours a year, my views gradually changed as I refined my understanding. I started posting on the Internet in 2004, and got declared at the end of 2004 for doing so, which was fair enough. I've continued to post to message boards and do various other things online. I still think there is much that is good in the subject of Scn, and that most of the org staff are wonderful, sincere, dedicated people, selflessly giving their lives to further the dream of a better world for everyone. I still audit people.

I was in the SO for 23 years, did a bunch of training and auditing, held many posts including exec ones, and I'm pretty smart. After 1,000 hours of reading anything and everything on the Internet about Scn and the CofS, critical and supportive and anywhere in between, I STILL had not really changed my mind about the CofS. Today, I think the CofS should be disbanded completely after settling all financial matters and all LRH materials placed into the public domain, but it took twelve years of gradually evolving viewpoints for me to reach this view.

So--and this is the big point--just because you maybe spend an hour or two reading something critical at Melanie's request and it makes no difference to how you view the CofS, do not assume that the CofS (as opposed to individual staff members you know) is basically good.

My best to you and Melanie,
Paul Adams

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
Hi Kim and Randy:

Years ago, you gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl. You named her Melanie. Your love and joy for her was pure ecstasy.

Your daughter LOVES YOU, too.

And she needs both of you.... wearing your Loving and Caring Parents Hat.

Start!

Michelle

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kim? Randy?

Hi Kim and Randy:

Years ago, you gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl. You named her Melanie. Your love and joy for her was pure ecstasy.

Your daughter LOVES YOU, too.

And she needs both of you.... wearing your Loving and Caring Parents Hat.

Start!

Michelle

I'm assumin' that Randy is guy and Kim is gal...right?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Hi Kim and Randy,

I was in the Sea org from 1976 through 1989. I was in international management for a while, I was the CO of the AOSH in Copenhagen for a while and in 1984 I helped with the set up and launch of the IAS.

While I am sure that your own intentions are good and that betterment is your aim - can you possibly believe that any organization that splits up families, that encourages the belief that a parent talking to and loving a child will somehow harm their own progress, that by not talking to friends and critics alike - is going to lead to some sort of spiritual progress?

Seriously?

Have you ever met an OT who can do anything OT at all except talk?

My wife and I have a son who is in the CofS. He grew up in it and after some time of being out wanted to go back into it - he did so with our blessing. After all he was an adult and we support him.

Since that time he has disconnected (and you do know that the cofs says there is no such as disconnection - right?), he got married and has a son - and has never sent word of any of it.

This is the Church you wish to support?

You wish to support it in preference to your own daughter?

Please don't support Miscavige, please don't support the miserable wannabe thugs that run this thing.

Get out, enjoy your family. You should be exceedingly proud of your daughter.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, everybody answered very well.. I don't know that I can add anything really.

I'm being asked to not slam the Church... That's a tall order! - I have good reason to slam the church!

Anyway, here goes:

Kim and Randy,

Where is your limit? - Is there something that the Church could demand of you, where your limit is and you say no?

I would think that demanding you disconnect you daughter would be too much?

If the Church's own Creed means anything at all.. Then your daugther have 'inalienable right to choose her own religion'.. This surely must mean that she has the right to not be a scientologist.

I can't imagine that you, as her parents, would force her on such a personal choice.

But then.. You don't.. It is the Church who forces the issue..

Is disconnection where you say no?

Disconnection is next.. You know policy as well as I do..

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Kim and Randy,
Please don't waste precious time in communicating in an emotionally distant manner, that type of communication cuts far deeper than harsh words and no one deserves that type of punishment.

Life is too short, family is too precious.

My own experience, painfully learned, is to value loved ones as they can be taken away from us in a blink of an eye. You never get another chance to say "I love you". Please talk to Melanie as if this were your last day on earth.

And then I sincerely hope you all have very, long, happy, loving, lives communicating and appreciating that special gift that is family.

Good Luck.
:happydance:

Terril park

Sponsor
Hi Kim and Randy,
I've been a scientologist for 40+ years. I now
follow the subject outside COS since I was told clear on a CCRD, and then given A-J and a PDH check.

" OK you're clear, we now need to know if in the last 25 years if you
were ineligible for scientology including when you were in HCO, and
also were you given pain drug hypnosis aged 3 with your mums permission".

Go figure.

You can do your whole bridge outside the church choosing only those class VIIIs personally trained by LRH. I can connect you to them. :)

best wishes
Terril park

MLWilde

Patron
Dear Kim and Randy,

I don't even know where to begin as my heart breaks for all of you. I am not a Scientologist but I know a lot about Scientology and even agree with many of the principles. No one here wants to take your beliefs away. We just want you to know that your relationship with your daughter does not have to suffer.

I've read Melanie's story and I know she loves her family very much. I am also a parent so I know how much you must love her. Please don't let church come between you and your daughter. She is not a supressive person. You create your reality and decide who and what you want in it. Don't let the church mislead you out of fear. Stand up for your rights as parents. Band together with others who have been forced into disconnection and tell your church No more! Because your children deserve the best!

I will keep you all in my thoughts.
Good Luck Melanie!!

-MLWilde

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Kim and Randy,

Do you remember when your daughter was born and you held her in your arms? Do you remember the love you felt for her?

Would you have ever considered joining a Religion and abandoning her if she said something you disagreed with?

That's your baby girl.

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Kim and Randy,

I hear you've re-embursed some of the money that Melanie lent to you. My sister did that with me the other month. Every few months I speak to her, ask her how she's doing, what shes been upto. Enevitably the subject of borrowing money comes up. Eventually I get it back. That never bothers me. What bothers me is that she only ever calls when she needs money, or post that should have been redirected to her. Do I care about postage and packaging? No. What I care about is the fact that she consistantly leaves me and my family out in the cold unless it's something to do with her. Does she care about us? How would I know, the only contact I get is when she phones me, never the other way round. I keep faith that she does but there's not as much in the bottle as there used to be.

Your daughter loves you but unfortunately you seem to care more about the 'Church' and making money for it than her, her husband and your grandchild. When was the last time you phoned her? When was the last time it wasn't related to Scientology or money? Another good question; how much is left in Mel's little bottle of faith?

The cold hard truth is, it's not the ex's that are causing the problem and tearing your family apart, Mel's an ex and kept quiet for years so she could keep in contact with you. It's not Anonymous that's causing a problem, we're not picketing your home, keeping your daughter away from you and 'poisoning her mind against Scientology', I'd say the SeaOrg did a pretty good job of that already. You see the problem is with you, or rather your devotion to the church being greater than your devotion to your family. Ask yourself what is more important, selling the writings of a man now deceased or the love of your daughter? This is a question that you shouldn't need to think about.

Take my advice, don't leave your daughter out in the cold because one day you may wake up and find you haven't got one anymore.

Yours Sincerly

A Concerned Anonymous Citizen

Some of you may think this is a little harsh and hard. Life's like that and some times you need to be. Nothing wakes a person from slumber like a hose full of cold water to the face. Whether or not they're coherent or not afterward is a different matter.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Dear Kim and Randy,

I read the start of this thread yesterday and I have been thinking a lot about what to say. The fact that you are both Scientologists isn't the issue here. It is the fact that you are both Melanie's parents and she needs you in her life.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am in my mid 40s and I have a loving and supportive husband and 3 beautiful daughters. My Mom is in her mid 80s and my Dad past away several years ago. I can't tell you how much I miss him. We had many great times together. We got to say all of those things that we wanted to say and do all the wonderful things that we wanted to do. But I still miss him! If he was alive today, I would just want to do all of those same things all over again. We are a family that uses a lot of humor but we still are very real with each other and always say, "I love you". My Mom and I often call each other and get together whenever we can. Her only sibling, my Uncle, recently died. Many many times she has been there for me, now I can be there for her. And I will keep telling her that I love her. She will always say the same to me. We may not always agree about everything but life is too short to do otherwise.

It's not that I would like to have my parents in my life for as long as we live. It's that I NEED them. Just like Melanie needs you both. She is your daughter and you are her parents, no matter what. I am asking you on her behalf to please be close to her and keep the love lines open.

My arms have and will always be open to my daughters for all of my life. I wish the same for you, too.:heartflower:

feline

Patron Meritorious
Dear Kim and Randy,

I could echo all of the sentiments expressed here. If you are still reading this far, you might wonder why we are all trying to reach out to you and why we care about your precious daughter. Let me try relating some of my recent experience. Perhaps it will explain the why a bit more fully.

I am not a Scientologist. I was married to someone in the church. We were divorced because I did not feel that Scn was the right choice for me. The sorrow in that is that I really believed that we had something together. We will never know now.

I had been both close to my parents and distant. I had my life in front of me and responsibilities of my own. When I moved away from the State that they lived in, I didn't prioritize contact with them or visits. I always thought that I had tomorrow. I always thought that there would be another time or a better time. I was wrong.

My mother passed away a couple of weeks ago. I didn't get to see her before she died. I didn't take any of the opportunities that I know existed before she died. I have to live with that.

It is difficult to consider that we don't have all the time in the world. I know that I have struggled with that and will likely do so for many years to come. But it is the truth.

You may have infinite lifetimes before you and you may not. I wouldn't argue that point of theology. The lifetime that you have in front of you today is the one that you can be certain of. The worst thing that can happen is that you miss opportunities in THIS lifetime. The regrets will break your heart. Please don't choose that for yourselves or for your daughter.

I refuse to suggest that your faith is wrong. But don't choose to miss out on that precious daughter that you wanted in your life. Don't turn away when it is just as easy to turn toward. Don't make my mistake. I missed out on seeing my mother alive. I will never get that back. I will never live a day in my life that I don't regret not seeing her one last time.

Choose to support the life in front of you. Choose to reach out in that love to one another. Choose something other than regret. Please.

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Kim and Randy; You're supposed to be able to confront things. Well , then read the internet- the "entheta" on scientology. We love you , you know. r.

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
Thank you all for your valuable input. I am going to be sending them all of your messages along with a letter that I composed for them. Here is the letter is you wish to read it:

16 Sept, 2008

Hello my dear parents,

You might be wondering why it is you have heard nothing from me since the blow up. The reason is, I am at a loss for what to do or say next. This is foreign territory for me. I miss you both and the boys terribly. I hope you realize how much I really love you. I have to forewarn you though, this will be the last communication I will be originating. If you read everything here, you will know what you need to do in order to mend fences so to speak. It may be a lot to swallow, it may be hard to confront but I strongly suggest you read it all.
After much pondering, I finally decided to follow my heart. What I am hoping to accomplish is to find a chink in your armor so to speak. I have not succeeded yet. I am hoping that this next venture may get through to you when previous attempts have not. I have gone into the forums where I posted my story and I have asked people to throw in their 2 cents. I am having a hard time articulating my thoughts and reasons that I so desperately want to see you leave this group. I do not want to deny you your own wins and gains simply because I have never had any of my own. I do want to deny you the entrapment that has bound you and kept you from having a truly enjoyable and fulfilling life.
How is it that you can be so intelligent but not see through the farce? I wonder. Perhaps it is because you are so immersed in it all you are never allowed the opportunity to take a step away and breathe. Perhaps it is because you have invested so much of your lives in it that it will be very hard to admit that you have been fooled. But you can do it. Many others before you have. Others who even made it to the top of the Grade Chart. Think of what they must have invested in it.
I implore you to poke around. Even crack open OEC Vol 0 and start to compare the policies in it to the reality of what goes on in your Org. Start with the fact that Mom is NOT EVEN QUALIFIED to hold her post. It was supposed to be TEMPORARY. How is 3 or more years “temporary”? Heck, what about the fact that I have displayed many signs of being a Suppressive Person, yet I have not been issued a Comm EV, Non-Enturb order or even a Declare? Doesn’t that somehow violate the ethics and justice policies which you are supposed to be bound to by LRH’s writings? Look around you, start with the small outpoints and work your way up to confronting the larger ones. This is what this is about. You are refusing to even look. You are refusing to even accept the possibility that I might be onto something here. Here’s another interesting bit of food for thought, how is it that all of the ex-SO members I know ask the same question – “How is it that every single event shows that worldwide the stats are going up but up at management’s level, they are always going down and people are always getting screamed at for being downstat and having downstat Orgs underneath them?”
What about the fact that you are constantly made out to be a criminal. You have to constantly write up your transgressions against others. You have to get sec-checked continually as you progress up the Bridge. You can work so hard and give so much and at any time some exec somewhere up above can arbitrarily decide that you are just not good enough to go on to the next OT level. What the fuck? Would you really let some stranger decide for you that you are not deserving of your spiritual freedom? Never mind the sheer cost of it all. Dad, how many people have you seen take out a second mortgage on their home or sell their business or stocks and bonds just to pay for the next intensive to get them perhaps 200 hours closer to “Clear”? How many cases have you seen that are “mishandled” or “spun in” because people are not applying the Tech in a correct fashion. What about the dynamics? Has your 1st Dynamic or 2nd Dynamic ever been truly allowed to come before the 3rd? I thought it was supposed to start with ONE. What about Hubbard’s 2D? How many wives did he have? Didn’t he die divorced? The man could not even practice what he preached. Why not?
You cannot tell me that you are happy with the fact that you have put in countless hours and money and blood, sweat and tears with nothing to show for it but a few certs and commendations. Well you could tell me that you’re happy – but I would not accept that for a second. I am trying to get you guys to see that there is something quite fundamentally WRONG with the life this cult has dictated you live. Granted, there are good things that you have done for others, there are good things that others have done for you. I am not trying to say that every Scientologist is horrible. I am trying to say that above the basic level of Volunteer Ministers and Second Chance and Narconon and Study Tech groups – shit is going on that is VERY BAD.
Mom, you of all people should understand where I am coming from. Did you own mother not turn the other way when your father molested you for all those years? Did you eventually become so hurt and angry by the way that he treated you that you finally had to cut him out of your life? Well, that’s kind of where I am coming from. You guys are pouring your lives into a very evil organization that has done such wrong to so many thousands of people, myself included. The saddest part is, you won’t look at it from my viewpoint. I have 2 problems, the first being that I want to see you and the boys out from under this giant that is squashing the life out of you, the second is that I am so very hurt and betrayed by the fact that you two are siding with this group who has never given you the love or support that I have. Mom, did anyone from the Org come to sleep with you every night while you were in the hospital? Or jeez, what about when Ben was in the hospital? Hey Dad, what about when you were in the hospital? Has anyone in the cult ever bought groceries or paid the rent when you were hard up? Has anyone in the cult ever tried to help you sort your business out properly and get it going so that you could actually profit instead of flounder? Maybe I am wrong – maybe the cult has helped you out far more than I ever have. Maybe I am delusional. I am being quite honest here though, this is the way that I see things.
Mom, I am sorry that I will not be attending Rick’s service. It has been extremely difficult for me this past month. I am in tears at least once a day. I cannot see you and behave in a manner befitting of such an occasion. I also really do not want to see Mickey. Bruce understands, I talked to him about it.
Dad, thanks for calling Damon and leaving a message trying to help us solve our mortgage problem. Don’t worry, we will work it out. We are in the process of wrapping up our remodel to put our house up for sale so that we can move to Indiana.
It really kind of feels like you guys are trying to establish some sort of handling for the flap that is ME though and I don’t really appreciate it. That may not be the case but it kind of reeks of “good roads, fair weather”. I want to be real with you and I want you to be real with me. If you are fed up with me trying to get you to see things from my perspective then just tell me to shut up and I will leave it alone and walk away. Don’t try to gloss things over again.
If you think that you might be prepared to look into what it is I am talking about, I want you to read the messages from all of the people which I have enclosed for you. I want you to peruse the internet and just start seeking out some answers. Some good websites for starters are: Enturbulation.org, www.forum.exscn.net, exscientologykids.com, www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/, http://youfoundthecard.com/ , http://www.factnet.org/, www.scientologydisconnection.com, http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.html
Some sites obviously have to be taken with a grain of salt. But hey, someone also once said, “Don’t believe everything you read”. Why is that not an issue when it is something by Ron that is being read?
I know that I risk losing you guys forever and the thought of that makes me sicker than you could imagine. I need you in my life. I need to see you snap out of it long enough to try to see things from where I stand. I am begging you. Remember, you guys created me. Look at how strong willed and stubborn I am. Look at how passionate I am about what I believe. Where do you think I got that from? Look at what a loving person I am. I would never try to hurt you, I just feel like I need to burn you a little to get you to notice the fire raging before you.
Mom and Dad, I really hope you take notice before it’s too late.
I await the day that I get the phone call from you asking my help in getting you out of this trap. I will never ever stop loving you.

Love,

Melanie

P.S. I would also ask that you read this site about child abuse in relation to my years in the Sea Org. http://www.medicinenet.com/child_abuse/article.htm
Here is another good article. http://www.medem.com/medlb/article_detaillb.cfm?article_ID=ZZZ3S3DRUDC&sub_cat=355 Pay close attention to the paragraph on Emotional Abuse. Bear with me here, I am not trying to make you guys feel guilty or blamed. I am trying to make you aware of how fucked up I am from those 4 ½ years in the Sea Org. I want to have you understand how much it hurts me to see you support this group with such fervor.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dearest Kim and Randy,

How amazing that your daughter---YOUR Daughter---------your
DAUGHTER has written on an internet web site, asking for our help.
I was "in" Scientology for 30 years---and helped OSA for 20 of those
30, on and off. I know what you're thinking, as I was told the same,
year after year:

"Those people don't know the truth"
"Those people on the net don't understand"
"They're liars"
"Tory left her husband (FALSE---I left Scientology/the "Church")
I could go on and on, but you KNOW what they say about each of us.
We MUST be wrong.
We MUST be wrong.

Why is that? My Father, Paul Christman, was a Professional football player,
and when I was young, taught me about bullies. He told me never to worry about the people that WILL sit down at the table---as no matter how different their views are, you can all talk it out. It's those that WON'T sit down at the table that are the ones who cause all the trouble.

If you LOOK at Scientology: Will they sit down at the table, with some of the TOP people who were a part of your church for years and years? No.
Why not? "Because they're SPs, or they have overts" or any other jingle
that rings out in your head.

We're talking about YOUR DAUGHTER! Stop spitting out jingles and "Tech",
and please listen for just a few:

Please read what these others have said. I was a true believer, just like you.
I was sure---------positive--------Scientology was the greatest, and the critics were THE evil, bad people. What changed that?
1) I got to the next to the top, OT 7---and was on it for 7 years.
2) It didn't work, and I continued to write to RTC, David Miscavige, etc.
telling them: "This doesn't work, please let me OFF"
3) They wouldn't let me off the level, so I kept trying.
4) DM had a huge event and announced "We've found out WHY the OT 7s
are screwed up: WE TRAINED THEM WRONG!"
5) Ok, bad enough that it was announced, publicly, but worse: we were expected to pay ANOTHER $25,000 to "Re-do it". HUH?

I could go on and on and on.......and just about all of my story is on the net, for you and anyone else to read or listen to. My question to you is this:
Your "Church" In their "Creed of a Scientologist" says:
"Man has the inalienable right to free speech, free thought"

If this is true, which IF it's in writing (which that is)...then it's true....
Why can't you just TALK to your daughter, openly?

Please learn BOTH sides of this. You need to learn the facts.
Then decide. Ask yourself this: Why won't Scientology sit down
at the table with any of us? What do they have to hide?

Please look, for your daughter's sake.

My blessings to you all, :rose:

Tory Christman
In Scientology for 30 years
Escaped out in 2000
X-OT 7, X-Grad 4, Flag Trained and Interned Security Checker
X-OSA volunteer for 20 years, X-Executive Director of The Scientology
Parishioner's League, X-Sea Org, X-Staff.
For thinking and speaking my mind, I've been declared an "SP" and
happily Expelled from Scientology (even though they still send me mail
every day, and to my dead Mother-in-Law)
FREE AT LAST!

tgack

Patron
My goodness!

Kim and Randy!

Here's the devil :angry: speaking to You from the other side of the planet (Denmark)!

This is the first time that I write in this forum, and your daughter have sort of requested her readers to write something nice to You!

Well...

I WILL NOT!!!:angry:

Because...

I most certainly have nothing nice to say to You:angry:

Good Heavens:angry:

You folks make me sick!!!

What the F*£$ do You think You are?

I mean...

When your daughter was 13 YOU allowed her to join the Sea Org, and...

When she was 15 she missed You so much, that she would do anything to come back for christmas. And when You found out, that she didn't have a CSW OK, you just send her back:angry: .

etc., etc.

How is it possible to be so lousy as parents:angry:

And You really did nothing, to find out what was going on, and You really did nothing to help and support Your young daughter.

And when she told You what really was going on, YOU just told her to shut the fuck up !...:angry:

You really loathe me...:angry:

I myself have a history in this cult, and I have also suffered wounds that have taken a lot of time to heal, and I have seen other teens being treated like Your daughter.

My nephew was almost trapped in the same way as Your daughter, but when my brother-in-law ( God bless him ) found out how things really was, he took on his HAT as a parent, and made things go right. And he didn't give a damn about threats of being SP-declared or whatever. That's how REAL parenting is about:angry:

And what I have read about YOU ?

My Goodness...:angry:

What a load of low-life scum-bags You folks really are...:angry:

How could You betray your own daughter that way...?

How could you let her alone in the SO world without parental emotional support ...?

How could you ... ?

I don't have words to describe how angry I am, because this is just sickening!

And now You are threatening your daughter with disconnection!:angry:

And despite all of that your daughter still loves You?

Well I feel the same way for my own family, but...

I must really say:

To be honest, if you really decide to disconnect from your daughter, and hurt her one more time, well ...

GO AHEAD AND DO IT!!!:angry:

Because...

You don't deserve her!

She's to good for you!

In MY eyes YOU are traitors!

YOU have betrayed YOUR own flesh and blood.

YOU are in a condition of TREASON on YOUR second dynamic, and YOU know what the TREASON-formula is :

FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE!

And until YOU have done so, YOU will in my eyes remain what I think YOU are:

GOOD FOR NOTHING LOW-LIFE CREEP!:angry:

Sorry, but it is just not possible for me to say anything nice about this matter at all!

GOOD HEAVENS!

I don't know if Your daughter have the nerves to let You read this, but at least she then herself knows what somebody on the other side of the planet thinks about this matter!:angry:

And if YOU make a choice which in MY eyes will be VERY stupid, well...

**** ** **** ( deleted by censorship ) :angry:

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Your sentiments are shared by many here TGacK.. And Welome to ESMB! (Another danish! :) )

And in truth I think a fit of rage is appropriate. I was disconnected from my kids for 20 years.. All the while in fear that shit like this should befall them, since they were 'in the clutches' of that sinister cult.

Re. The Parent Hat, there was this recent post:

Thread:Introduction to the Group/Protect your Kids

And this scene is certainly not unusual.. Nor is it confined to one nutty recruiter. Or to one geografic area of Scientology. It happens repeatedly.. But inside the 'church' you won't hear much.. As scientologists we always keep our mouth shut about disagreements that might show the 'church' in a bad light.. Even wronged parents are 'persuaded' to keep quiet. The upsets are 'handled'.. So that's all good, is it?

But the stories abound on the internet, where we don't give a hoot about protecting the 'church' from the ensueing 'entheta' from these incidents.

So.. Something for scientology parents to consider.. Do you expect to be respected for leaving your kids to the recruiters? - The fact that the 'church' brings it's authority to bear on you and tells you to 'back off' when they take your kids.. That's disrespectful of you, no matter how you look at it. The 'church' goes for the kids because, being kids, they are easily manipulated and pressured. That's even more disrespectful of your kids..

So, obviously, you won't be respected for anything giving up your kids. If you did you were just a pushover.. Or an obstacle brushed aside.. If you protest with any determinism you might get threatened with an SP declare.. And the 'church' will make your kids 'understand' the 'truth' of this..

However.. The fact is that your kids have a right to decide for themselves about something as personal and important as religion. Indeed a million year contract! - And You, as parents, are the only ones they have to protect that right. Your kids rely on You for this protection until they're old enough.

I know that you know!

And yes.. I'm fully aware that a conflict like this makes any connection with Scientology impossible.. Not your fault! - It IS Scientology pushing the issue to a conflict without solution.. And that in perfect alignment with 'policy'..

Think about it! - Yes, Hubbard adviced against thinking, but do it anyway..

:yes:

tgack

Patron
Got the point!

OK Mr. SP :)

I see what you mean!

Yes, we can't really blame the parents, because they don't know what we know, and they are under heavy influence "Greatest Good.....":whistling: etc., etc.....

And there's for sure a lot about all this that I know nothing of, and there's for sure a lot more to it, so I have no right to judge anybody, except You-know-what-I-mean :whistling:

So, two days have gone, and I'm a little cooled down again, and my temper is over, and... well, it will probably all work out fine for all of us, right?

Yes, I had actually forgotten that I already registered on this board back in february, but had never written anything, and maybe the first was a failure ? Well..., I just thought somebody had to make a wake-up, and so I did.

Enough about that.

I have been looking on this site, and I saw that You once brought a picture of the GO EU staff ca. 1980.

And You mentioned a guy, whose name You didn't remember.

Well, I remember his name!

His name WAS(!) Finn Hvidkjær Jensen, and a few years after this picture was taken I saw him at Nordland doing MEST-work ( He was obviously RPF'ed )

And shortly thereafter (maybe a year or so) I heard that he had died of a brain tumor.

So... I have reported this a couple of times, and he must be listed somewhere among $cn-related deaths on various sites, but I don't remember where I have reported it to.

It's getting late, and I will stop now!

C U Later:)

TGAck