What's new

Please write to Anderson Cooper, CNN

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just wrote to Anderson Cooper, he's got a show called AC360 on CNN.
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

Please encourage him and his staff to cover scientology. According to Marc Headley, a story is about to air. Scientology is surely trying to block it. ABC New York had called Pope and I, stating that they would run a story on us and it never happened. Scientology probably killed it.

So, please encourage CNN/Anderson Cooper. He's got a huge audience.

Here's BFG's post on WWP:

What do Anderson Copper, CNN, and Tommy Davis's proctologist all have in common? Well, they are all going to shedding some more light on Scilon crap next week!

Tommy - You really have no idea how busy you are going to be in the coming weeks. The next two weeks will make the past few years look like a vacation. You and Jessica better make escape plans now as it only is going to get a LOT rougher from here on out. Just think SP Times on steroids times 20. That will be week one. Week two will all depend on how you do in week one. Too bad you don't watch any reality shows, you are about to become one.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
BTW, doesn't Anderson Cooper look like a male version of Paris Hilton?

Glad to see you're reading your copy of 'Making Friends and Influencing People', but, I think you skipped a chapter or two...

Anderson Cooper's AC360 has done a couple of stories on Scientology, including an interview with Mike Rinder denying 'Disconnection'.

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
Here's BFG's post on WWP:

What do Anderson Copper, CNN, and Tommy Davis's proctologist all have in common? Well, they are all going to shedding some more light on Scilon crap next week!

Tommy - You really have no idea how busy you are going to be in the coming weeks. The next two weeks will make the past few years look like a vacation. You and Jessica better make escape plans now as it only is going to get a LOT rougher from here on out. Just think SP Times on steroids times 20. That will be week one. Week two will all depend on how you do in week one. Too bad you don't watch any reality shows, you are about to become one.

YEAH! :happydance: